All Comments on 'Panty Party'

by edickerson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It doesnt matter, hetero, gay, bi, les, people

without morals or ethics are people without. It is a sexy story of one mans immersion in perversion. One thing to have the wifes prior permission or to divorce her to live your lifestyle. Quite another to place her in harms way from medical, physical, or financial problems for your own perverted enjoyment. No person has the right to put another in harms way without their prior permission and consent. So you have a sexy little tale of people who reside on the low end of the feeding order. And people wonder how AIDS spreads so quickly from the homosexual population into the heterosexual population and then in the les population. You have written a very good road map right here.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
A Little to Much

This story I rated a '3' Started off great- very sexy about CD's relationships but when writer brought in wife, girlfriend and nothing but fuck, fuck, fuck -suck, suck, suck- it really got boring. Same old stuff. Needed a scorecard to keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gotta agree,

The story got very boring and wasn't well written at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Somewhat Boring

I kept falling asleep while reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it

Forget the killjoys, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story looking forward to the continuation I think that there is something there for just about everyone .... including the nay-sayers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Was promising.

The story had promise until the females appeared and ruined it. Would have been so much better had it been male only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I dream of this. I would love to have a group of lingerie loving guys to get together in large groups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lost focus

Would have been better to keep the focus on cross-dressing men. Story strayed into unreality.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
please add more

very well written, and hot as hell. loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous