Panty Progression

Story Info
His panty fetish turns into much more than he could imagine.
6.9k words
4.56
28.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers

johnnie would be lying to himself if he thought he wasn't fascinated by panties. As far back as he could remember, panties held a special place in his thoughts.

It all began with his foray into erotic stories. A wife shows her panties to a strange man. Themes such as those sparked johnnie's interest. He imagined what women around him at work, in restaurants, on the street, everywhere, looked like in their panties. It became an obsession with the little dicked lad of 19 to visualize them in nothing but a sexy pair of panties.

By the time johnnie reached 22, the spark had ignited into a flame. He thought of peeping into the windows of his female neighbors to watch them dress. Upon reconsideration, however, he thought the better of that idea. johnnie did not want to get caught and beaten up. Nor did he wish to be arrested and be registered as a sex offender.

Still, to see a real woman in her panties was his deepest desire. Many were the nights spent with his index, his middle finger, and thumb stroking the liquid passion from his 4" dick, extinguishing the flame of lust for the time being.

One day johnnie decided to do something new; something different. He slow walked through the lingerie department in a store trying his best to appear as though he was shopping for a lady friend.

Looking around to see if he was being watched, johnnie casually reached out a finger to touch a black, French-cut panty. the soft material made his penis jump with excitement. He bravely put his whole hand on the panty.

He grew very hot and outwardly blushed the first time he dared to feel the silkiness of feminine undergarments. His heart pounded in his small chest as his slender fingers traced the lacey waist band. His sad little boner tried to escape the Y-front panel in his own tightie whities. Looking around as he quickly exited the area, he saw he hadn't been noticed by shoppers or salespersons.

His initial experiment soon became habitual. After work johnnie would stop at the mall and visit his favorite panty. The thrill he felt sneaking feels soon wore out. Touching was not enough. The desire too great to ignore, johnnie picked up the panties. Holding the sexy garment in both hands, johnnie nearly swooned. His mind wondered what a female would look like in those. His boner ached with need.

"Are you going to buy those,?" the question snapping him out of his reverie.

He saw a tall, stern looking woman frowning at him, waiting for johnnie to answer.

"I, ah, um, well...."

"Well answer me young man. Do you wish to purchase those panties?"

Trying to figure a way out of his embarrassing predicament, johnnie nodded, "Yes Ma'am."

"What size is she?"

"Pardon me?"

"The woman for whom you are purchasing those panties. What size is she?"

johnnie was stuck. Of course, there was no woman but he couldn't tell the matronly salesperson that. Thinking fast, "um, she's my size, I guess," johnnie replied.

The sale woman took the panties from johnnie and checked the size. "These would be too large for her," she said while rummaging through the panties before finally holding a pair out and handing them to johnnie. "Will those do?"

johnnie, his throat dry managed to croak, "Um, uh, yeah, I mean yes Ma'am."

"Is there anything else I can assist you with?"

"No Ma'am."

"Then bring them along. I'll ring you up."

johnnie followed the tall woman admiring her shapely bottom, the wide curve of her hips and imagining her wearing his treasured panties.

johnnie paid the $49.00 in cash. Handing the woman two twenties and a ten, she snorted that there was tax on the item.

johnnie fished out another five and watched as the woman bagged his new panties. His heart pounded in his chest. Perspiration dotted his forehead as he waited for his change.

The sale woman eyed johnnie suspiciously as she counted out his change. None the less, johnnie hurried home with his treasure.

With trembling hands, johnnie held the panties up. Bringing them to his face, he felt the soft material against his cheek. He smelled them but was disappointed that there was no feminine scent. Still his little boner ached with desire.

johnnie had a sudden inspiration. Dropping his pants and white briefs which were damp with his pre-ejaculate, johnnie touched his dick with his panty. Immediately his dick spewed forth its pent-up passion. The force and sudden onslaught of his orgasm fell johnnie to his knees.

His watery seed soaked his panty as held basked in the best climax of his lonely existence.

3 minutes passed. Then 5 as johnnie knelt with his hand, now wet, still holding his soft and satisfied dick in the saturated panty. Suddenly he realized what he'd done. "Darn it," he said aloud. "I've gone and soiled them."

He hurried to the bathroom and used his shampoo to wash out his new favorite garment. Hanging it to dry on the shower curtain rod, he went back out to his small living room to pick up his pants.

That night johnnie had experienced the exquisite excitement of panties on his privates.

Later in bed johnnie had misgivings about having sex with a pair of panties. He'd never been with a woman. Never got to first base. He reasoned that it wasn't his fault that he became fascinated with panties. "After all," he concluded, "it couldn't be too weird because someone had written about their love of panties and posted the story online."

Feeling better about himself, johnnie fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

There were many more nights when johnnie sated his passion using his panty which he now named Ebony after the deep black of the little hard dick welcoming nylon.

It was only a thought, a fleeting idea that johnnie fought off as he went about the daily routine of his job. He'd been thinking of his panty and how he wished he had brought Ebony to work with him for a little "afternoon delight".

His dick grew at the idea that sprang from his desire. "Maybe I could wear them instead of my dude undies."

He tried to push that thought away but his efforts were no match for his lust.

The next morning for the first time, johnnie lovingly held his panty, now almost dry from washing the previous night's activity and pulled them up his slender but shapely legs and over his wide round bottom. His erection was more than instantaneous. He was hard before he stepped into his panties.

By noon his erection was giving the young man blue balls. johnnie snuck off to the men's room and had a quick wank which relieved the pain but not his lust. Throughout his first afternoon in panties, johnnie sported his 4" boner. He liked feeling the outline of Ebony beneath his pants and was careful not to be seen caressing his own bottom and rubbing his erection.

When at last he arrived home, johnnie had another inspiration. Shedding all but his panties, he checked himself out in the mirror on his dresser as best he could. He even stood on his bed to get a look at his less than masculine body in his pretty panties.

He could not deny what his eyes told him was true. His body looked wonderfully sexy in panties.

johnnie knew his body lacked the musculature of most males, those masculine men with whom he worked. His was a more sensuous figure, his features soft, delicate, his long hair framed his face accentuating is high cheek bones, his button nose, and full lips.

Untroubled by what he'd seen himself as, johnnie masturbated into Ebony that night and washed them out yet again.

Pulling the not quite dry panty on the next morning, he decided that Ebony would like company. She had become his lover and as such, johnnie knew had to care for her.

During his lunch break, back at the store where he first met Ebony, johnnie once more came under the close scrutiny of the matronly sales lady. "Back again, are we? Did she like your gift?"

johnnie blushed as he said they were fine. "Huh? Oh. Um, ah, she would like a couple more pairs but in different colors, Ma'am."

Appraising johnnie with a knowing look, it seemed as if she knew his secret. "Tell me young man, are these really for you?"

johnnie's faced burned with embarrassment and shame but before he could escape, the sales woman took him by his arm. "I know they're for you. Admit it and let me help you."

johnnie looked down at his shoes and squeaked, "You're right, Ma'am. They're for me."

The woman took johnnie's chin and forced him to look at her. Smiling down at him she said that life is too short not to enjoy those things one has a passion for. "You have a passion for women's lingerie. Lots of young feminine boys like you have the same passion."

"Really,?" johnnie stammered.

"Yes, really. Would you like to know my passion?"

"Yes Ma'am," johnnie said relaxing a little.

"My passion is helping bois like you realize their true destiny, their purpose."

"Huh?"

"My name is Wilmina Mason. You may call me Mrs. Mason or Ma'am."

"Yes Ma'am. My name..."

"Your name is of no importance to me. I shall call you boi for the time being."

Confused johnnie said nothing and looked down at his feet again.

"As I said, boi, training little ones like you is my passion. I have a perfectly trained sissy at home now. I married him, then I trained him. You'd make the ideal playmate for her."

Leading johnnie by his arm, Mrs. Mason led him to the negligee selections. "Pretty bois like you simply must have proper sleep wear. Stand still while I sort out the perfect color for you."

Mrs. Mason held up a diaphanous little white top with lace around the neck and flared scalloped bottom. It came with matching panties that held nothing to the imagination. "Let's try this on," she said dragging johnnie to the dressing room.

johnnie entered the small cubicle and closed the curtain. He hesitated wondering what the hell just happened when Mrs. Mason stuck her head through the curtain and scolded him. "I haven't all day. Now strip and try on your new outfit."

johnnie wilted under the stern gaze of Mrs. Mason. "Yes Ma'am, he said removing his shirt. He remembered he was wearing Ebony and his face burned with shame as he pulled his pants down before remembering to pull his shoes off. He turned away from Mrs. Mason and bent at the waist to remove his sneakers.

"Oh but you have a beautiful ass. Those panties look good on you," Mrs. Mason said giving johnnie a hard spank. "Now hurry up boi."

Taking the sexy top from Mrs. Mason, johnnie pulled it over his head. johnnie noticed that the nearly sheer top only went down to his naval. "Now these," she said handing him the matching panty.

johnnie was embarrassed to remove his Ebony but knew that Mrs. Mason would not tolerate any hesitation.

He slid his panty down his legs. Although johnnie was totally humiliated, his little boner announced his arousal to Mrs. Mason.

"Just as I suspected and just like my husband. You were certainly made for panties. Now pull your bottoms up and cover your shame."

johnnie took care pulling on the sheer panty afraid he might poke an excited finger through the soft material.

"Look at yourself, boi. See how pretty you look? See how your clit strains for attention? It's perfect for you. With the right shoes and some make-up, you'll make a fine princess for a real man. Or better yet, paired with another boi such as you, a prefect sissy lesbian couple."

"But Mrs. Mason. I'm a man. I don't want to be a princess. I'm not gay."

Smirking down at the frightened johnnie, Mrs. Mason scoffed. "You may not be gay but you're certainly no man. Now stop all the foolishness and get dressed and meet me at the register."

johnnie hurried and dressed. When he got to the register, he saw Mrs. Mason had selected an array of panties on various colors and styles. "I can't afford all these, Mrs. Mason."

The matron gave him a hard look. "So, what do we do now?"

johnnie looked at all the pretty panties she had chosen for him and without thinking told her he'd do anything.

"Anything?"

"Yes Ma'am. Anything."

Mrs. Mason studied the soon to be sissy before her. "Let me have your driver's license."

johnnie fished his wallet out of his back pocket and took out his driver's license.

Mrs. Mason took his license and copied down his address. "Now I know where you live. If you try to weasel out of paying me back, you'll rue the day. And we'll have to train you to carry a clutch. A wallet in a man's back pocket is acceptable. For you, not so much."

Something in her voice, measured yet menacing sent shivers down johnnie's spine. "Yes Ma'am, I mean no Ma'am, I mean...."

"Hush now and do as I tell you. Go home. Take a long look in the mirror. First without any clothes on. Then, I want you to put your regular clothing on and look at yourself again. You following me?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Wonderful. Lastly, and this is important, boi. Put your new negligee on and take a long look at yourself. I want you to be honest with yourself and say it out loud. What do I feel better wearing? Can you do that?"

"Yes Ma'am," johnnie promised.

"Come back here tomorrow and we'll take lunch together and I'll tell you how I intend for you to repay me."

johnnie scurried off. He was thankful that Mrs. Mason trusted him enough to fork out over a hundred dollars for his new sleepwear and panties. He was also a bit scared and curious as to what she'll expect from him in return.

At work, johnnie's mind wondered. Several times he was reprimanded for day dreaming. His thoughts were on his new negligee and panties and how many Mrs. Mason selected for him.

Hurrying home, johnnie paused in front of his dresser mirror for several minutes. Then, remembering Mrs. Mason's instructions, he stripped naked and studied his reflection. Turning this way and that, johnnie liked what he saw. Not much body hair. His legs were shapely, his waist narrow, his buttocks firm and round. large pink areola circled his pencil eraser sized nipples which were always sensitive and where now distended. His shoulders were not nearly as broad as his hips.

johnnie was disappointed when looking at his little dick and tiny balls but knew there wasn't anything he could do to improve what he had down there.

He put on his regular clothing thinking that Mrs. Mason would be proud that he was following her instructions to the letter. Looking at himself, johnnie sighed. There was nothing special about his appearance; nothing. It was the same sad young man he'd seen every day for his 20 years.

He thought he was rushing things but he could not help himself. johnnie hurried out of his street clothes, his dick beginning to rise to the occasion.

Picking through his new panties, johnnie selected a yellow full back, high waisted panty and pulled them on.

He liked how they made his bottom look like some of the women he'd seen online before the library tossed him out and banned him for looking at pornography on their computers. His dick made a quick wet spot on the front even though johnnie felt that yellow wasn't his color. His pale alabaster skin in yellow seemed to look jaundiced.

He pulled the yellow panties off and selected a red thong. His "package" did little to fill the front but the strap along the crack of his rear end felt kind of nice. Exciting.

johnnie resisted the temptation to play with his stiffy and finally put on his new negligee. He was pleased with how it made him look and thought back to what Mrs. Mason said about a little make-up. His fluttered his doe-like eyes with longer lashes than most males have giving himself a come-hither look.

johnnie studied his image for nearly a half hour before succumbing to the need masturbate himself to a wonderful orgasm which he didn't share with Ebony or any other of his new panty playmates.

He didn't want to join Mrs. Mason for lunch. He was afraid of her and what she wanted from him as payment for his new underwear. Still, he knew that if he did not join her, he would feel her wrath.

Mrs. Mason took johnnie's hand and led him from the store and down the street. As tall as she was, it made johnnie remember being 4 or 5 when his one of his foster mothers would take his hand and steer him in the direction she wanted him to go.

Her tight red skirt let the world know Mrs. Mason had a first-class bottom. The sheer white blouse also told the world that she was wearing her red bra. The red stiletto heeled shoes she wore made her appear to be 6' or taller. Her deeply henna colored hair was pulled back in a tight, no-nonsense bun.

But for all her stern appearance, Mrs. Mason attracted looks from most men and many women. She exuded sexuality. Her look invited attention and demanded respect. johnnie was in awe at her easy confidence as she led him to a restaurant.

johnnie held her chair just like he had seen on the TV he gifted himself. It wasn't state of the art by any stretch. Someone had left the 25" CRT TV on the curb for pick up by the city. johnnie had seen it and although he struggled to carry the heavy device, he managed to get it into his tiny apartment. Without cable, all he was able to see were local shows on two channels. It was there where he learned how to be a gentleman.

"Thank you, boi. Someday soon, real men will hold your chair for you."

"You're welcome, Mrs. Mason."

johnnie sat across from her at the little two-top table and waited to hear what she expected of him.

"You have a gift, boi. A rare gift, just like my husband. Do you know what that gift is?"

"No Ma'am."

"I'll get to that shortly. But first I have a few questions I will ask and I want you to answer me truthfully. Am I clear?"

"Yes Ma'am," johnnie said.

"Good. Let us begin. Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"I mean have you ever had sex with a woman?"

johnnie hung his head in shame, "No Ma'am."

"Good. Just as I thought. Have you ever been with a man, sexually?"

"Oh gosh, no Ma'am. Never. I wouldn't do that."

"Uh huh," Mrs. Mason said dismissively.

The silence hung in the air like a heavy fog as Mrs. Mason thought about her next question.

"Did you do as I instructed and look at yourself in the mirror?"

"Yes Ma'am. Just like you said. First with no clothes then without..."

"Yes, yes. Now tell me the truth. Which reflection of you did you like the most, the one in which you felt most natural?"

johnnie looked at his hands in his lap. the memory of last night was giving him another boner. He didn't have the words to answer her.

"You're erect now, aren't you, boi?"

johnnie's eyes remained on his hands in his lap. He said nothing wishing Mrs. Mason would stop embarrassing him with those questions.

"Stand up, right now, right this minute," Mrs. Mason ordered the timid young man.

johnnie stood and when told, he removed his hands that were hiding his boner. "Un huh," Mrs. Mason said triumphantly. "You bois are all alike. You may sit."

johnnie sat relieved that his boner was no longer on display.

"Now answer me. Which image of you made you feel at peace with yourself?"

"The one when I had the nighties on, Ma'am," johnnie whispered."

"What's that? I didn't hear you. Speak up, boi."

"The one where I had the negligee on," johnnie said looking up at Mrs. Mason.

"Good. See? That wasn't so difficult, was it?"

"No Ma'am," johnnie lied.

"Do you have a computer at home?"

"No Ma'am."

"Hmm. We will have to do something about that."

"Why? Do I need one to pay you back?"

Mrs. Mason sat thinking. She was a deliberate woman, one who chose her words wisely. "Had you had a computer at home, boi, you and I would probably not be sitting here today with you owing me."

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I don't understand."

"For starters, you could have ordered all the panties you wanted online. Then you wouldn't have had to come to the store to visit your favorite. Am I right?"

"Yes Ma'am. The library won't let me use their computers anymore."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers
12