Panty Progression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caught you looking at pornography, did they?"

johnnie nodded, blushing again.

"Tell me, boi, what is it that you do to earn your keep?"

"I work at the food distribution center, Ma'am. I help loading and unloading boxes of dry foods, and crates of vegetables."

"Let me see your hands."

johnnie held both hands out for Mrs. Mason's inspection.

"Oh my. Your poor hands are chaffed. Pretty bois take care of their hands and fingers. I want you to start wearing gloves to work at once and I will select a lotion for your hands I want you to use every night. Now understand me. The lotion is not, I repeat, is not for masturbating your clit. It is strictly to get your hands and fingers soft. Soft hands and fingers which can gently stroke a nice big cock without scrapping or annoying real men with your calluses."

johnnie pulled his hands back in shock at what her heard. "I can't do that, Ma'am. I don't want to do that."

"You don't want to do what, boi?"

"To hold cocks. I don't want that. Please don't make me do that. Let me repay you some other way, please," johnnie pleaded.

"boi, it's not a question of want or will. That's already been decided by higher forces. By the time I finish with you, you'll not only hold cocks, you'll suck them and be grateful for the opportunity."

johnnie was stunned beyond belief. He said nothing and he did nothing. The confused young male sat quietly wondering if she meant what she said.

"Purse your lips, boi."

"Huh? Excuse me. What?"

"Purse your lips like you're blowing out birthday candles or blowing a kiss. Surely you can do that."

johnnie sat, refusing to do what he had been told.

"Do not forget that you owe me. How hard is it for you do one simple thing? Really?"

His shoulders slumped in defeat. johnnie pursed his lips as directed.

"Hold that pose."

Mrs. Mason reached across the table and stuck her middle finger between johnnie's lips. "Run your lips up and down my finger, boi."

Wilmina could have simply fucked her finger in and out of the lad's mouth but she preferred he simulate sucking a cock under his own power. She knew instinctively that her new conquest had no real will to refuse. She knew this when johnnie bought his first panty.

She watched johnnie suck her finger. Without being told, he began to use his tongue in a swirling motion as she continued finger fucking his face. "Don't stop. Keep practicing. See how easy it is to be who you really are? You're a natural cock sucker, boi. A natural. I can't wait to watch you politely ask a real man to let you suck his cock and lick his balls."

In spite of what was happening or perhaps because of what Mrs. Mason was doing, johnnie found himself becoming aroused.

"Close your eyes. That's it. Now imagine yourself on your knees. Kneeling is where all cock suckers should be. Never forget that. Men stand or sit. cock suckers like you are on their knees. Think of the hairy legs, the legs of a masculine man who is feeding your hungry mouth his large, pulsing cock. You want to hold his balls, to kiss them, to bury your faggot face in his crotch."

johnnie felt his arousal growing. At that moment, for the first time in his life he thought about what it would be like to suck a cock. He heard himself mewling and moaning as Mrs. Mason nudged him in the direction that would soon be his life.

"That's it, boi. Suck it. It's there for you. That cock, boi, worship it. It's who you are. You came to him in your pretty panties. You begged to suck his manly cock. You offered him money, you promised him your soul. You want cock, his cock. You need it in your mouth. It completes you, sucking cocks justifies you being alive."

johnnie had no idea how long he been sucking her finger but when Mrs. Mason told him to open his eyes, he saw the waiter standing beside him. Pulling back embarrassed at what he had been seen doing, johnnie tried to stammer an apology.

The waiter smiled down at the young man and hushed him. No need to apologize baby," he whispered.

"See baby boi," Mrs. Mason grinned. "You're a cock sucker pure and simple. Even this young man here can see that. Right?"

"Yes Ma'am," the waiter said placing their orders on the table. "I wouldn't mind him tending to my cock."

"Listen, boi. I can make your life pleasurable beyond your dreams. If you listen to what I am telling you, watch what I show you, do as I tell you, I promise you you'll be the happiest panty boi this side of the Atlantic. You'll have the greatest, most fulfilling sexual gratification a boi like you can imagine."

johnnie was near tears. He had longed for companionship, male or female and Mrs. Mason filled a lonely void he carried. But Mrs. Mason's idea that he should do gay things scared him. He knew when she had her finger in his mouth and suggested it could be a cock, for some reason he grew aroused. He didn't understand why he got excited but he'd never experienced so wicked a thrill as when the waiter said those nasty things about letting johnnie suck his cock. Scared, you bet. But the butterflies in his tummy weren't all bad.

They ate without further words and left the restaurant. johnnie, led by the hand, once more entered the department store. Mrs. Mason bought johnnie a pair of pink leather gloves, the type women wear when gardening. Added to her purchase was La Mer Hand treatment which she insisted to the young man was not for masturbation purposes. "You owe me a great deal, boi. i do expect repayment in the form of you going along with what you Lady wants from you. I expect to see an improvement in your hands next week," she said handing him the bag of gloves and lotion and sending him on his way.

johnnie was useless the remainder of the day. His mind was a buzz with what happened at lunch and how much of an impression it made on him. There was one ray of sunshine. Mrs. Mason had called herself his Lady. johnnie never had a woman speak to him as though she was his.

Once again home, johnnie wasted no time in stripping down to his panties. He no longer wore Ebony. He had no need what with Mrs. Mason's generous contribution to his collection of lingerie. johnnie lay on the mattress on the floor and rubbed Ebony all over his body. He kissed his panty friend, his nylon lover as he toyed with his boner with his other hand.

The confused young man's dreams that night revolved around Mrs. Mason with her finger in his mouth. In johnnie's dream, her finger magically turned into a cock of some unseen man. johnnie was looking up at Mrs. Mason as he sucked the mysterious cock basking in her smile and the nod of her appreciation.

His own squeals woke him from his wet dream in a cold sweat his night time panties soaked with his watery ejaculate.

"Mrs. Mason is right," johnnie thought after feeling his rough hand on his little erection in the shower the next morning. "My hands don't feel soft like they should."

Thus began johnnie's regimen of hand treatments. He was wearing his gloves and three times daily he applied the lotion to his hands. He noticed a difference almost at once when his hands absorbed the soothing moisture. As the week slowly passed before he saw his Lady again, he knew she would be pleased that the softness of his hands had noticeably improved.

He was still conflicted about handling a cock much less taking one in his mouth. Several times during the long week away from Mrs. Mason, johnnie recaptured the feeling her had when she had her finger in his mouth. His soft hands reaching inside his panties, stroked his "clit" as he began to use Mrs. Mason's terminology for his erection. The young man imagined himself on his knees offering his mouth to an imaginary cock. He would purse his lips as he had done for Mrs. Mason and bob his head.

It took johnnie all of three days for him to replace the imaginary cock with his own middle finger. He would pretend to give head, sucking on it as he had his Lady's finger while he titillated his clit with softer hands until he achieved his orgasm.

When at last he met Mrs. Mason for lunch the following week, johnnie was excited and proud to show her his softer hands.

" Umm hmm," Mrs. Mason remarked after looking at both sides of johnnie's hands. "Not bad, boi. Now you must allow your nails to grow. I'll show you how to care for them and together we'll choose a color that suits you."

"We're going to polish my finger nails, Ma'am?"

"Indeed we are. Then your toe nails. Then my lovely panty boi, we're going to pretty-up your succulent lips. Won't that be nice?"

johnnie was thrilled to hear his Lady refer to him as her panty boi. His body tingled with emotions new to him. "Ma'am, may I ask you a question, please?"

"You may," Mrs. Mason said seemingly bored.

"You said I am your panty boi. Last week you called yourself my Lady. Am I, really? Are you my Lady, for real?"

"Do you want me to be your Lady? Do you wish to be my panty boi?"

"Yes Ma'am. I really, really do, Mrs. Mason."

"Then you must earn that distinction, boi. You must obey me. You must adhere to my instructions. There can be no back sliding, no sass. I expect my panty boi to be eager to please me, to do whatever I ask of him, whenever I ask. Can you do that? Do you really want that?"

"I do," johnnie said. "I do and I will do whatever you want, Ma'am."

"Of course you will," Mrs. Mason snorted. She knew that her panty boi would be kneeling in front of her lover asking to suck his cock before the next week was out. But first she wanted him to see what his life would be like. Her new boi would be the perfect playmate for her sissy husband. She would realize the thrill of the power she had over the two cock suckers as they scurried about trying to win her favor.

It also occurred to Wilmina that she no longer would have to listen to her sissy husband beg for permission to jerk off. She would have johnnie satisfy her husband and her husband would reciprocate. "How fun," she thought "it would be to watch my two sissies pleasure each other after they've pleased her man and cleaned my well fucked pussy."

For sure, Wilmina knew her way around effete bois. She understood the promise of a mere whiff of a woman is enough to control even the most self doubting future cock sucker. What troubled her, however, was the fact the neither her husband harold nor johnnie earned enough for her to quit her job. She'd need one more sissy to vie for her favor. But that was for later. She knew johnnie was close and she had a plan to deliver him into her web.

She has vivid memories of how she turned her husband from a straight, pussy wanting but not getting, little dick pain in the ass first to a cuckold and finally a straight-out homosexual. She saw the light go on in his eyes when he first realized that he was meant for greater things than begging for pussy. The change wasn't as instantaneous as she would have liked. harold had to be convinced that Wilmina should be permitted to chase after men with cocks; men who could and would satisfy her lust.

harold watched as man after man used his bed and his wife in ways he never could. The turning point came as a surprise to both Wilmina and harold the evening they spent in the company of her current lover. Dante was a very handsome, extremely well-built black man who enjoyed Wilmina's charms almost as much as he enjoyed belittling harold for his lack of manhood. Dante and Wilmina both saw the hungry looks harold had when watching Dante fuck his wife. Their suspicions were confirmed when harold, without input from either of the two lovers crawled onto the bed and cleaned Dante's big black cock.

Wilmina used her husband's weakness to take him further into gay sex eventually creating her first panty boi. Now johnnie was clearly in her sights and if nothing else, Wilmina's aim was true.

"Come to me tomorrow, my panty boi. I will have something for you and some instructions for you to follow."

The next day at lunch time, johnnie met Mrs. Mason as usual. She seemed distant though not in a cruel way. Something about her demeanor was different. He noticed the calm, dreamy expression on her face as though she had experienced something wonderful and was having fond memories.

"I want you to have these," she said handing johnnie a paper bag. Inside the bag, johnnie saw a zip lock baggie with some sort of mauve material. Parts looked damp.

"What is this Ma'am."

"It is my gift to you for being such an obedient panty boi. In that bag is a pair of my panties I wore home yesterday after an afternoon tryst with my lover. I saved them especially for you. I want you to smell me in them. I want you to taste the moisture in the gusset, hold them in your mouth as you massage your clit tonight. Put them on and think about how snugly they hugged my pussy. Let your clit feel what my pussy feels. Then wash them and return them to me the day after tomorrow. Can you manage to do that for your Lady?"

johnnie was bursting with excitement Once again Mrs. Mason referred to herself as his Lady and more than that, she had given him her panties. Her panties. The most precious gift he had ever received.

"Thank you my Lady," johnnie said filling with emotions he'd never felt before. It hadn't dawned on the lad that his Lady freely admitted she had a lover.

"I like that boi. You may call me my Lady along with Ma'am, and Mrs. Mason. Now tell me truthfully, have you thought about sucking cocks?"

johnnie was stupefied. How did she know his thoughts? How could she see through him so easily?

"Yes my Lady. I have."

"Excellent. Did you rub your clit and have an orgasm when you thought about sucking a nice cock?"

"Yes, Ma'am," johnnie answered quietly as he looked down. "I even dreamed that you where there watching me with a man."

"With a man?" How so?"

"Um, like you said, My Lady. I was on my knees with your finger in my mouth like we did at lunch that time. Remember...."

"Yes, yes. I remember. Get on with it. Tell me the rest," his Lady grew impatient.

"See, in my dream your finger became a cock which I was sucking and you were watching and smiling at me. I woke up after I messed in my panties."

"No need to be ashamed sweet panty boi. It's natural for panty bois to dream about cocks. That you had an orgasm dreaming about sucking a cock is proof of your desires. One day soon you'll experience the real thing. But first I want to introduce you to my husband. He'll ease your mind about those things I want from you. He'll teach you how to suck, well not so much a cock but his little dick. Won't that be fun?"

"Um, I guess," johnnie said with mixed feelings washing over him.

Sensing some discomfort in johnnie, Mrs. Mason asked if he was really prepared to have her as his Lady. "Do I need to remind you that you owe me?"

"I promised you, Ma'am, that I would do anything and everything you asked."

"I know you will my pretty panty boi. I also know you'll love having dicks and cocks parting your plump lips and filling your tummy with manly sperm. One day I may reward you with the feeling of having your boi pussy filled with a nice cock. Now run along and be sure to do what I asked you to do tonight. I want to hear all about tomorrow. I may have another present for you when we meet for lunch."

johnnie rushed back to work clutching the bag as though his very life depended on it. In a way, it did. johnnie sensed that if he failed his Lady, she might send him away and no longer be bothered with him. No more would he be on the journey his Lady was taking him.

Faking illness, he begged for the remainder of the day off. He wanted, no, make that needed to get home with his now most prized possession.

His hands were trembling with excitement he'd never known. Instead of going right to his Lady's panties, johnnie thought it would be best if he showered. He wanted to be clean when he came in contact with Mrs. Mason's panties. Fighting the urge to play with his boner, johnnie dried himself and selected a blue bikini panty to wear when he opened his present.

Like a child at Christmas, johnnie tore open the baggie and pulled the soiled panty out. He immediately noticed that what he thought was damp had actually dried into a creamy yellowish, crusty layer.

He smelled the panty all over but paid particular attention to the crotch and the now dry discharge. The earthy aroma did nothing for the young man and johnnie figured that it may be better if the dried material was moistened. Not wishing to wash away the evidence of Mrs. Mason's pussy juice, johnnie used his mouth, licking and nibbling until he could taste the gamey, stale, sort of salty melted treasure.

It was nothing like he'd ever known. Even his first night with Ebony couldn't measure up to the excitement of actually having his Lady's used panty in his possession. A crazed lust was overtaking him. It was not enough to simply smell and taste Mrs. Mason's bodily fluids, he had to have more. The poor young man wanted to ingest the whole garment but had to be satisfied with chewing gently and swallowing what seemed to him to be a large amount of his Lady's orgasm.

Overcome by the experience, johnnie violently masturbated his sore penis into the panty then brought the panty to his face. Thinking it would be almost as though he and Mrs. Mason had shared a moment of passion together, he tasted their combined love making, swallowing the mixture of what he thought was her's and his. He noticed that his own liquid had nearly the same flavor as the panty had before he ejaculated into them, though his was a weaker, less savory than the original.

It mattered not. Despite having just climaxed into his gift, johnnie still sported an erection. His drool and the remaining secretions were cool on his little testicles when he pulled the panty up and on. Yes, they were not his size. Mrs. Mason is a woman of great stature. They were a bit larger than his own panties but it made nary a difference to the excited young man. They were Mrs. Mason's panties. She had worn them and now he was wearing them. johnnie knew that not since his birth had he been this close to pussy in his life.

The elastic waist band up over his naval, and the back not nearly as nicely filled even with johnnie's plump buttocks, the young man paraded around his small studio apartment in a state of ecstasy. Forgetting all about harold. johnnie wept real tears of the joy he felt knowing his Lady had shared with him her most private garment soaked with promise of a wonderful future they would share.

12