Panty Progression Pt. 02

Story Info
Johnnie's panty progression is complete.
4.7k words
4.67
17.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

Thanks for the positive feedback and comments. Your responses helped me decide to try part 2

Pull up your panties, readers. We're off.

Almost completely under Mrs. Mason's control, johnnie is found kneeling before Dante, Mrs. Mason's lover. They say that your life passes before your eyes in dire moments, moments just before death. Although not really a dire moment in johnnie's life, it is the death of his past life, significant enough that he experiences flashbacks of his life.

Born a puny baby, johnnie's parents were the kind who should have been sterilized at birth. Never bothering to wed, John and Marsha were addicted to both alcohol and assorted drugs which resulted in johnnie's premature birth and associated ills.

He was made ward of the state when a social service employee found johnnie living in squalor.

First an orphanage, then onto several foster homes where he was subjected to the whims of his foster parents. johnnie was never molested. He was, however, treated like a servant. He learned to respect women through years of strict discipline and punishments for the slightest infractions, and in some cases, simply because his care takers were in a bad mood. Passed from one family to another, johnnie's life was a miserable existence. It wasn't his character that kept the lad from going off the deep end to alcohol and drug dependency. johnnie was simply afraid of the type of people involved in that world and wanted no part of it.

Ridiculed at school for having no real family, tormented and abused by bullies, johnnie grew up an introvert, lacking the social skills necessary to maintain lasting friendships. His under nourished life and premature birth left the lad to grow into a small adult with a rather feminine figure. High school mates shunned him; co-workers avoided him. A perpetual cloud of loneliness encapsulated his life.

Like all maturing young men, johnnie had a normal sex drive and all the urges young man have. With no social skills and being a loner, his only exposure to the opposite sex was through the local bodega's magazine racks and local library's computers. It was there that johnnie saw and read about some males who were attracted by panties. Before being banned from the bodegas and library, johnnie spent a great deal of time reading about and looking at pictures of women in their underwear on the magazines and computers that were available to him... until they weren't. By the time he was forced to leave the library and store for good, johnnie had a healthy panty fetish.

Starved of female companionship and with insufficient funds to hire an escort, johnnie was left to his imagination and masturbation.

It's no wonder then, that when Wilmina Mason abruptly came into his life, johnnie wanted to please her in any way he could. The despair of loneliness, his sexual appetite nearly at its peak, johnnie was an easy target for the cunning and scheming Mrs. Mason.

She was a pretty woman and her body sexy. Taller than johnnie, she was the epitome of every strict and demanding foster mother with whom johnnie had tried to curry favor. That Wilmina Mason recognized his panty fetish and not only condoned it but assisted him in taking it further had caused johnnie unknowingly to be somewhat dependent upon her guidance and approval.

Even though she was like the other mean women who had an impact on him, johnnie still found a caring in her that the others never displayed.

The day she gifted him with her worn and soiled panties with instructions about what she wanted him to do with them was the single most crucial event; essentially responsible for mapping out the rest of his life.

Had johnnie known that the flaky, crusty sediment in the crotch of Mrs. Mason's panties consisted mainly of Dante's dried sperm and very little of her own fluids; it would have made no difference to the young man. Wanting very much to have anything to do with Mrs. Mason's pussy, johnnie eagerly consumed the deposits he found in her panties. His first taste of cum would cement his role as the cock sucker his Lady insisted he was destined to be. He just didn't know that yet.

He wore the panties after enjoying all the essence of her coupling with Dante. His little boner required relief several times a day and johnnie could be found in a bathroom stall at work masturbating twice a day before returning the washed and dried panties to Mrs. Mason.

After confirming that johnnie had indeed savored the cum encrusted crotch Mrs. Mason told him what it was. Much to her delight, johnnie admitted that it was not at all unpleasant and yes, he would like to experience that again.

Mrs. Mason explained to johnnie that although it was not a one-off gift, he had to earn her worn and soiled panties. It was an easy task for the shrewd woman to have johnnie not only agree to meeting her husband, harold, but with her promising him a peak under her skirt when he arrived for his playdate, johnnie understood he would have to perform to her satisfaction.

But there were things to do, subtle changes johnnie must welcome, not merely endure. When Mrs. Mason suggested he rid himself of his male Y fronts and wear panties all the time, it was not a proposal he could negotiate. johnnie was more than agreeable.

When his Lady recommended her freshen up his wardrobe with some things more suitable for one such as he, johnnie began to assemble clothing on the feminine side. Capri's replaced jeans. T-shirts were not his style, Mrs. Mason pointed out. She helped select the perfect colors of spaghetti strapped pullovers. House shoes were replaced with ballet slippers and open toed mules.

When johnnie asked why she wanted him to be a girl, he listened as his Lady tried to explain it to him. He would never, could never be a girl or a woman. But as a promising sissy, he needed to become more attractive, more alluring to real men. Her husband, she explained would also assist johnnie in his make-over.

She excited johnnie with the details of how her husband not only approved of her fucking men with cocks but how, once he tasted Dante's cock, he did everything he could to be more presentable, more feminine. harold made his mouth a place where Dante would park his cock and allow harold to surrender his manhood.

Her answer was "absolutely yes," when johnnie asked if she wanted him to give up his manhood too. With johnnie sucking her middle finger again, Mrs. Mason made clear to the young male that there was very little manhood in him anyway and to shed the little bit he had would be the best course for him.

"You understand, of course, that should you choose to not take part in what I expect you to become, I will have no further use of you."

johnnie promised he do his best to please his Lady.

One last test to see if he was ready, Mrs. Mason had a bold idea. Instructing her ward to meet her at the place where the two would have lunch, she got there first. A whisper to the waiter who had shown interest in johnnie the first time set her plan in place.

When johnnie joined her, she made sure to praise his appearance. The lip gloss made his mouth pretty. The tight white capris showed the panty line and the pink spaghetti strapped top had her boi looking desirable. When the waiter approached the two, she asked what he thought of johnnie's appearance.

Smiling at the lad, he told them both that johnnie looked totally fuckable, especially his mouth. johnnie blushed and Mrs. Mason suggested to johnnie that he should join the waiter in the restroom and show him how appreciative he could be.

When johnnie didn't fully understand, his Lady made it perfectly clear. "Suck his cock good for him, boi. I want to hear from him that you did a good job."

johnnie felt his Lady's eyes on him as he followed the waiter to the men's room. Locking the door, he smiled at johnnie. "This might be the last time you use the men's room baby."

When johnnie got back to the table, Mrs. Mason had no need to ask if he had sucked his first cock. The knees on his capris were soiled. His lip gloss was smeared. There was evidence of drying sperm on johnnie's pink top. Seeing the waiter emerge with a smile, and a thumbs up while zipping his trousers told her everything she needed to know.

"See, boi. I told you that you're a natural."

johnnie beamed at the praise Mrs. Mason heaped on him. She asked many questions and johnnie told her how the waiter opened his pants and hauled out his already hard cock. He admitted that his first instinct was to kneel and open his mouth. johnnie said that the moment that cock entered his mouth, he understood all that his Lady was trying to tell him.

johnnie shyly told his Lady how he struggled to swallow the first load. She laughed, telling him she could see he spilled the precious fluid that were drying on his blouse.

She instructed the young male to bring his negligee, including the sheer panty and be prepared to change into it once he was safely in Mrs. Mason's apartment. Additional instructions were that johnnie was to be on time, and freshly showered.

The young male fought off the fear that he would be made to perform heretofore unimaginable sexual acts with another guy in front of Mrs. Mason. The crushing loneliness and the promise of companionship and Mrs. Mason's panties over-powered any reluctance he felt. "Besides," he thought, "Sucking cocks wasn't bad at all."

johnnie was more than punctual. Arriving early, johnnie waited, seated on the landing outside until it was 8 PM sharp before pressing the Mason's apartment buzzer to gain admittance.

The young male was unprepared for what greeted him at the door. harold, following his wife's instructions, met johnnie wearing only pink panties. His fingernails and toenails were polished a deep red which also matched his lip stick.

Much like johnnie, harold too was a male of slight stature. Mrs. Mason definitely had a type.

harold wore his hair long with bangs. The mascara he wore lent him a wanton, almost slutty appearance. It was the look preferred by Dante and harold relished pleasing his wife's lover.

Taking johnnie's hand, harold led his guest into the parlor where johnnie saw his Lady. Sitting on the sofa, Mrs. Mason looked very much relaxed. johnnie was happy to see she had worn a skirt, up which, if he performed to her satisfaction, he would be permitted a glimpse of her panty covered pussy.

Wilmina ignored johnnie's greeting, instead pointing to the bathroom and instructing him to get changed.

In the five minutes it took johnnie to get into his negligee, harold was told by his wife to lead johnnie gently at first, then become more demanding of his services should johnnie not be receptive. Mrs. Mason figured that johnnie would do his best to please her sissy husband because it would please her too. She waited, confident in her selection of her new sissy.

johnnie joined the married couple demurely, his head down. harold gathered the nervous young male in his arms and comforted him. Explaining to johnnie that tonight would be special for both he and harold, he whispered to the scantily clad soon-to-be cock sucker that he looked sexy in his sleep wear.

Under the watchful gaze of Wilmina, harold began to stroke johnnie's arms, then his back, and when he felt that johnnie was receptive, harold held the young male's plump bottom and gave him his first kiss on the lips.

Mrs. Mason stifled a laugh when she saw johnnie's eyes open in surprise, then close again as he wrapped his own arms around her sissy husband responding with passion. She knew at the moment she saw johnnie raise one leg behind him that the deed was done. She had created more than just another cock sucking faggot to add to her stable. johnnie was responding as a woman would.

Both sissies grew erect and couldn't help but press their little dicks together. Nylon against nylon, boner against boner, they were almost dry humping each other which nearly had Mrs. Mason laughing out loud.

harold reached inside johnnie's panty and sparingly toyed with his boner. He knew that johnnie wouldn't require much attention before he came and harold had been instructed by his wife to prevent that until she had given him permission to bring their guest off.

harold coaxed johnnie down, reminding him that all cock suckers belong on their knees. johnnie, recalling his promise to do anything his Lady wanted. looking to her for permission or guidance, Mrs. Mason wasn't sure which but her nod gave the kneeling sissy his cue to continue.

Planting his face against harold's pink panty, right on the wet spot his leaking little boner made, johnnie relished the feel of the soft sexy panties against his face. His hands were holding and caressing harold's bottom as he fondled the man's bottom.

Although he could not see harold's erection, johnnie felt it against his cheek. Facing the slight protrusion, johnnie pursed his lips and kissed the bump in harold's panties.

Still holding harold's ass, johnnie looked up and whispered for permission to be allowed to remove the panty that separated johnnie from harold's little boner.

He didn't see the knowing look exchanged between Wilmina and her husband as johnnie pulled down the panties and came face to face with the second dick he would suck.

After asking politely and receiving permission to suck his dick, johnnie understood what his Lady had told him so many times. He was where God and nature had intended him to be; on his knees once again with a male's organ in his sucking mouth.

Mrs. Mason was pleased with how quickly johnnie took to her husband's dick. She wished she could have watched him suck the waiter but now she couldn't wait to see what her new faggot would do once Dante arrived and he faced a real man's cock.

harold never lasted long and he never before had the pleasure of his dick in someone's mouth. The thought of sucking her husband's little pink dick never crossed Wilmina's mind.

johnnie had barely begun to use his tongue when he felt the dick jump, then spurt, not really filling his mouth. It was a night of firsts for the two sissies. harold had never cum in a mouth before and johnnie never held a man's plump bottom as he fed him his spunk with his Lady watching. The watery, saline tasting fluid from harold's balls was nothing like the strong, gamey flavor he had worked so hard to get from his Lady's panties or out of the waiter's balls. Still, the young sissy was content with his lips wrapped around the softening dick.

Mrs. Mason clapped her hands when she heard her new faggot thank her husband. She was elated. Being entertained by watching a new sissy; one she had groomed, suck his first dick was special. That johnnie thanked harold for the opportunity to do so was proof positive that johnnie was made to suck cocks.

What happened next couldn't be helped. but it should have been foreseen. As promised, when johnnie, still on his knees, turned to his Lady to seek her approval, Mrs. Mason, as promised, uncrossed her legs and gave johnnie his first up-skirt glimpse of a panty cover pussy. A sharp squeal came from the new sissy as he spontaneously filled his sheer panties with his own watery orgasm.

Recrossing her legs leaving johnnie to want more, Mrs. Mason, looking at her watch was beginning to get impatient with Dante for being late.

Not that she would admonish him for that or anything else for that matter. Dante was a man, a real man, and he took no shit from men nor women. It was that trait, the same aggressive dominance she showed her husband and johnnie that attracted her to Dante.

There had been men, many men who felt the soft moist folds of her pussy and left her filled with their seed. But those guys were not the overtly masculine, take-charge kind of man that Dante proved himself to be.

harold was content to watch and jack off when his wife would bring men with cocks home to fuck but it wasn't until Dante entered the scene that harold realized his full potential.

Wilmina watched as her new lover lorded over harold, ridiculing him for his lack manhood and allowing his wife to fuck other men. It was his second visit when it was decided that harold should be more than an observer. harold sucked Dante's cock clean that evening and after every fuck with Wilmina since then.

harold didn't resist when Dante suggested it would be a good idea for the cock sucker to wear panties. "After all, you're no man by any stretch," he said tossing the husband his wife's used panty to cover his spent dick.

It was not lost on Wilmina how easily intimidated her husband was by a man with a cock, a real man. harold had no will break, no argument in him, no refusals. She sensed that small dicked males had a natural instinct to defer to real men. harold, it seemed changed that day. He seemed more confident in his role as Dante's sissy, more compliant and eager to please him.

After Dante left, Wilmina and harold had a frank discussion. She informed her husband that should he wish to stay in the marriage he would have to agree to her demands. It didn't take much time for harold to embrace his feminine side. Told that his only sex would be with another like him, harold put up no resistance when Wilmina told him that she planned to bring another panty wearing cock sucker into their lives.

So when johnnie appeared at their door, it was a warm welcome he received from harold who was eager to stick his little dick into someone or something.

Dante had mastered both Wilmina and harold and would now teach young johnnie the proper way to suck a big black cock.

That is, if he ever he got there.

For johnnie, the waiting was almost as agonizing as it was for his Lady. After being directed to clean his mess up in the bathroom and rinse his new panty out and hang it on the shower curtain rod to dry, johnnie returned wearing only the short negligee top. harold had put his panty back on and he welcomed johnnie back with yet another first. Their kiss, the second one, included sharing tongue with each other.

johnnie had only read about those kisses and soon he began to moan into harold's mouth as johnnie's journey into sissydom continued.

That was what Dante encountered when he entered. Having his own key to the two-bedroom apartment, Mrs. Mason wanted her man to feel at home when he was visiting.

Now johnnie was kneeling before Dante. harold had undressed the large man whose large cock hung deliciously close to johnnie's face. Mrs. Mason, naked as well, stood beside her man, both he and she looking down at johnnie.

Wilmina was tickled at the amazed look on the young sissy's face. He seemed to be hypnotized by the swaying cock he was expected to suck.

Bending at the waist, Mrs. Mason offered her middle finger, holding it in front of the kneeling johnnie. Just as in the restaurant, johnnie opened his mouth and began to suckle his Lady's finger. And, just as he had done before, his head bobbed and his tongue swirled.

They watched the young man work for several minutes. They could see his eyes were closed. Mrs. Mason knew he was imagining Dante's cock. She pulled her finger away and johnnie opened his eyes and looked up at his Lady.

"Ask him politely, boi," Mrs. Mason said a bit too loud and stern for the occasion. "Ask Mr. Dante if he would bless you by permitting you to suck his cock."

The room was quiet except for johnnie's heavy breathing. He looked at Mrs. Mason, then at the big dangling cock. Taking a deep breath, he looked up at Mr. Dante and recited the words that Mrs. Mason told him to say.

Dante didn't really need to be asked. He enjoyed white bois on their knees like this punk that his woman brought home. But there was something different about this faggot. His face was almost radiant, angelic. "This faggot is almost beautiful," he thought to himself. "Where'd you find this homo babe,?" he asked Wilmina.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers
12