All Comments on 'Panty Progression Pt. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
petey377petey377over 2 years ago

lucky sissy johnnie can't wait to hear what happens next

missccslavemissccslaveover 2 years ago

As always, your stories are great. Hope to hear more about this sissy and potentially adding to the Miss' stable of sissies.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

chapter two covered the basics, but i was hoping for some details. i hope you slow down for the next chapters.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

I read this because recently as I got out of the shower, as I dressed my underwear was missing.

The wife walked in with panties!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a lucky husband and new sissy to have a controlling mistress. I've longed for that to happen for years and finally found someone to control me as her sissy. She has now made me wear panties everyday and send her proof and promised that she will train me to please her and her friends by becoming a sissy cock sucker, as well as dress me and take me out in public. Finally found heaven !!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Deliciously erotic, I love fantasizing about scenes like this! I'd love to be Harold or Jonnny, oh the creamy, slutty lust of sissybliss, working another sissy for a woman and pleasuring a BBC, too? Icing on the cake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES