Panty Trap Pt. 03

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
990 words
4.62
10.3k
8

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 5 and I was waiting with anticipation as the office emptied out. I had been a long hard day with an emphasis on the hard part. The pink solid lace panties she had given me to wear had kept me at least semi hard all day. Movement moved it from being semi hard to nearly completely hard. Using the bathroom was a nightmare. I had to use a stall and give myself time to soften up to go and pray that nobody caught on to what I had on. Then I barely got them back up around my waist before my cock was back to its former erect state.

As I watched most of the staff empty out and leave the building and parking lot, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see her there with a sexy look on her face that went perfectly with the sexy outfit she had on. She had on a tight burgundy blouse and a short dark grey skirt and complimenting smoke-colored stockings over her long shapely legs. As she walked in, I watched her hips sway back and forth making my dick throb a couple more times.

"How do you feel after wearing my panties all day?" she asked coyly.

"My cock is ready to burst I admitted." while going a little red.

She gave me a wicked sexy grin before saying, "Mmm this is something I've got to see." She then pulled me over in front of the desk and pushing me back up against it. She then deftly undid my pants before pulling them down and I quickly kicked them off. My full erection inside the lacy pink panties was now on full display in front of this hot woman.

"Very nice." she purred as she eyed by raging erection before reaching out and gently touching it. This almost sent me over the edge right then and there but somehow, I managed to avoid that embarrassment.

"I love a man wearing my panties." she purred as she continued to rub my hardon. "They never expect to get so hard wearing them and don't know how to deal with the awkwardness."

She then turned me around and got a full view of my lacy pink ass. The lace didn't stretch quite as well over that as it did over my cock and balls so the lower part of my ass cheeks were exposed and some of the material wedged between my cheeks.

She giggled as she grabbed a handful of exposed cheek. "I guess I won't be wearing these again. I guess that's ok with you though." More embarrassment and strangely more arousal rose up in me when she said that.

She then moved me to where I was leaned over the desk with my legs spread eagle before reaching around and taking control of my cock and giving it a long hard stroke. It reacted by giving a massive twitch and if I wasn't leaning on the desk I my knees probably would have buckled.

She continued giving it shorter more gentle strokes. She would stroke until my cock started twitching more and then let up so it would simmer down. I lost count after the fifth time she brought me right to the edge of blowing before letting off at probably the last second and letting my cock calm down. By now it was twitching almost uncontrollably. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place wanting to blow this massive load I had in my balls and not wanting her perfect tease to end.

She then put her hand on my shoulder and turned me around to face her. With a wicked sexy grin on her face, she looked down eyeing my throbbing erection inside the panties. Around the head of my cock was a massive spot of precum that in the last few minutes had gotten much bigger.

She took her finger and began tracing the head of my penis through the lace. Her tracing through the lace felt almost as good as her stroking and my cock reacted by pressing out more drops of precum. "You're such a bad boy getting my panties all wet." she said her voice dripping with sensuality.

"How long have you been like this?" she asked with a smirk on her face as she continued to trace the head of my cock.

"Ever since I put them on this morning." I admitted through a panting voice.

She then moved her hand down cupping my entire erection again saying, "This feels so hard. I love a man's cock when it's ready to burst, especially if it's inside my panties." Then the cherry on top, "And I love making it burst in my panties."

As soon as she said that she gave my cock one more hard stroke and sent it over the edge. My whole body shook as my cock blew load after load of cum inside the panties seeping freely out of the porous lace. She didn't stop squeezing and stroking until my erection was exhausted and my balls were drained. She licked her lips and smirked down at my soaked panties and streams on cum dripping down my legs.

"I guess it's time to go home now." she said with a giggle. "I expect those panties back clean tomorrow or there will be consequences." Then in a move that could only be described as pure sexiness, at least in my book, she reached under her skirt and pulled the panties off she had on. Even though my dick was exhausted from a day of erection and a massive explosion the move made it give a small throb.

She dropped the red silky thong she was just wearing on the desk and said, "You can wear these tomorrow." She then turned and walked out of my office leaving me there in my soaked state.