All Comments on 'Pantyhose and Cum Fetish Pt. 01'

by OnTheKinkySide

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I literally put a pair of Pantyhose on after reading this!

OMG, so Hot! My Pussy got wet as I read this and had to put a pair of Pantyhose on and finger myself as I reread it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Naughty boy wearing your sister's pantyhose and sniffing them.

Subconsciously the fetish beholder had a hidden yen for his sister. Identifying with his sister, he hankered to inhale his sister's wet pantyhose and be closer to her by wearing her nylons too. Without admitting it in reality he obviously wanted to literally get in his sister's pantyhose(and panties as well) actually preferring to put his erection deed inside her soggy vagina. She left the pantyhose for her brother to enjoy after finding out about his predilection for his sister's amoma and feeling closer to her. Why settle for the olfactory pleasure when you may taste her sweet secretions too. (Better yet to dip. his pen in her inkwell) The sister may have wanted him to cum forward, but he merely substituted her nylons for her inner sanctuary. In all likelihood he thought of her while enjoying her delicious vaginal scent. He left many pairs of her nylons filled with his essence. He developed a reasonable substitute but got no nookie. Depending on the situation he may have been more interested in merely her pantyhose and that may have sufficed. It may have been preferable to find surrogate pussy or complete the the conquest of his real ideal initiative (that being of course his sister herself instead of just her nylons.)

rmspirit1956rmspirit1956almost 5 years ago
My sister

Susan my younger sister liked to fuck as many as she could during high school games. she would cut a hole in her panty hose and put them under her ass for me. when they would get soggy she would give them to me I would clean them up an swap with her I would wear a pair home and Susan an I would swap when we got home. then we would clean them up while I sucked the cum from her cut to share with her. love you Susan I miss those days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love other's pantyhose

Thanks for sharing your hot story. When I was a young boy and through puberty I used to take my mom's pantyhose and wear them for hours at a time, then return them to her dresser.. Around age ten, I was given the chore of collecting and taking out the trash. I was always thrilled when I found a pair she had run and thrown into the wastebasket. Naturally, I confiscated every pair I discovered. Mom wasn't hard on her pantyhose so the run in them was seldom a disaster. I would wear "my" pantyhose daily and would stroke my hard cock in them, though I was not yet able to cum. Being a boy, after 3 weeks or so, I'd have the pantyhose in tatters but I could always count on mom to run at least one pair a week. Once I hit puberty I had a growth spurt and her pantyhose began to be too tight for me so I completely stopped wearing her good ones and stayed with the throw aways. At age 13 I began cumming in "my" pantyhose. I'd wait though until I had them tatters before I'd unload in them, then I'd throw them out. By age 14 I could no longer wear her pantyhose. They just would not go over my thighs. That's when I began buying my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love stories like this. I’ve been fascinated by panties, pantyhose, nylon stockings and fishnet stockings since I was very young. I dabble in wearing them and jacking off in them. I was even lucky enough to have an ex wife dress up so I could enjoy the feel of the stockings while I fucked her. Keep up the great work bringing stories I can enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I was reading this at lunchtime I got so turned on because I was wearing my panties and pantyhose under my work clothes. I got really hard as I was rubbing myself. I like edging myself so I will wait until I get home tonight to finish myself off in my panties and pantyhose and of course will have to lick them clean! Keep up the good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this one, I did the same with my sisters pantyhose when I was young until she caught me. She made me cum in her pantyhose them eat my on cum. I eat my wife after I cum in her every time we have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this pantyhose story. Love jerking off and cumming in pantyhose!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story. I love jerking off and cumming into a huge pile of cum stained pantyhose and letting the loads of dried cum to get somewhat crusty. The smell of worn cum soaked pantyhose is fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I love jerking off and pumping a huge load of cum while wearing two pairs of pantyhose and nylon panties. I would steal other mothers pantyhose and love jerking off in them. Once in a while I’d find nylon panties and enjoy wearing panties and my pantyhose treasures.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i loved this story and i jerked off reading it. i have a panty hose fetish and love masturbating to women in panty hose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! I love jerking off and cumming in pantyhose and watching my cum soak into the pantyhose, putting on cum stained pantyhose is a thrill and gets me so hard, I have to cum in my nylons again. I’m going to jerk off in my nylons now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous