Pantyhose Cuckold Pt. 01

Story Info
Hubby's curiosity gets the worst of him.
3.1k words
4.53
30.5k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angela and I had a fantastic sex life.

She was a 5'8 brunette, thin with long sexy legs that loved to dress sexy. She worked in retail as a high end furniture buyer. I was a successful CFO that always had a pantyhose fetish since I was young.

We met at a bar one evening in a town I had just relocated to. I was 32 at the time, she was 34 and recently divorced. We agreed to have dinner a few nights later.

When I picked her up she had on jeans, a red top, black flats and black nylons under jeans. She caught me looking down at her ankles and she said "I am sorry, I was running behind and kept my nylons on under my jeans."

I looked at her and said " I would prefer it." Since that point it was a match made in heaven for me. I kept her satisfied as often as I could seeing this was the gold standard in dating for me.

We got married and our excitement never stopped. Our sex life took a turn one night when we were out of town for her work.

We were staying at a hotel about 3 hours from our home. She had a benchmarking meeting with other peers and then were at the bar. I drove there after work, seeing Angela had rode there with other colleagues.

I arrived at the hotel bar and Angela was there with her colleagues. She looked amazing again. She was wearing a dark red skirt, a black blouse, black nylons and black slingback heels. Her skirt was about 2 inches above the knee.

She kissed me and I hung out with her colleagues. One was Sean, another buyer that worked with her. He was in his 40's, good looking and thin. Tammy was Angela's boss, she was in her early 50's, attractive with brown hair and brown eyes. She wasn't as sharp a dresser as Angela, but was good looking.

Joining them tonight was their regional supervisor, David. David was the classic executive, well spoken, well dressed, in shape and always moving. I admired his energy.

David's wife was with Teri, who was attractive and leaned towards more of a tomboy type as opposed to high maintenance, like I had expected.

It was a nice evening, we ordered appetizers and were having drinks at the hotel bar. Around 9 PM, everyone started to head back to their rooms. Angela and I headed back to her room. We were both hungry and decided to order a pizza to be delivered.

Angela was laying stockinged foot on the bed, I immediately jumped on the bed and rubbed her feet and calves. Angela had the sexiest feet around. They were narrow, always well maintained and she was a professional dangler with heels.

The foot rub led to kissing, which led to us going at it. Soon I was naked and she was in her pantyhose and bra.

Our passion caused us to forget about our Pizza Delivery. Soon there was a knock at the door.

I looked at Angela "Oh Fuck"

She smiled back and said "Where is your wallet, I got it."

I looked confused and dumbfounded and I said "Aren't you going to put something on?"

Angela smiled, grabbed money from my wallet and looked at me and said "Make you are under the covers dear."

Angela walked to the door and opened the door. "Come in," she told the pizza delivery guy. He was a younger guy around the age of 24ish. He looked completely uncomfortable as Angela stood in front of him in just black pantyhose and a black bra. Angela told him to "put the Pizza on the table" and gave him cash.

He turned around again and she said "Keep the change" and she shut the door.

I jumped out of bed and threw her on the bed. Her standing in her pantyhose and bra in front of the delivery guy turned me on like no other. I ripped her pantyhose and we fucked for 30 minutes straight. We finally finished and began to eat cold Pizza.

We got ready for bed, as we were laying there Angela said "Can I ask a question?"

I replied "Of course you can, dear."

Angela rolled over and looked into my eyes. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did it turn you on to see your hotwife answer the door in just her sexy little bra and black nylons?"

I smiled and said "A lot, I wasn't expecting that of you. I think the Pizza guy is still in shock."

Angela said "It turned me on as well, the unexpected is fun. Along with control."

We fell asleep, the next morning I went and worked out before she got up. Angela had a breakfast scheduled with her team and a short meeting before we drove home.

I got back to the room. Angela was getting ready. She was wearing jeans, a red turtleneck, tan nylons and black heels. She looked amazing.

She gave me a kiss and said "I will be back, pack my things and put them in the car if you can."

I showered, came out of the shower and grabbed Angela's overnight bag to put it in her suitcase. I opened her suitcase and there was a collection of Dress clothes, heels etc. I reached down to put her overnight bag in the corner and I felt her pantyhose.

I reached down and grabbed a pair of her hose. They were black, I was naked, my cock was beginning to harden. I brought them up to my nose and smelled her perfume. It was intoxicating.

I sat down on the bed and carefully brought the toe of the pantyhose to my foot. I slid them on and a buzz went through me. My cock was rock hard. I did the same with the other foot and slowly slid the nylon over my foot onto my legs. I reached down and slid the pantyhose over my cock to my waist. My cock was restrained by the control top.

I walked over to the mirror and I couldn't believe how sexy my legs looked. I rubbed my cock more and began to fantasize about being Angela. I walked over to her bag again and grabbed a pair of her heels as Angela and I had nearly the same size foot.

I grabbed her slingback heels from the prior night and managed to get them on my feet. My cock began to convulse as I looked in the mirror. I had entered new horizons. I quickly slid down the pantyhose and freed my rock hard cock.

I slowly began to jack my cock off, not wanting to cum right away so I could enjoy the moment.

I was oblivious to anything else as without warning I heard a key slide into the door and I scrambled to find a place to hide.

The door opened and a larger Black man walked in with a maintenance shirt on. I attempted to grab the comforter to cover myself but I was caught.

He looked at me and laughed.

"What the Fuck? Your wife figured you would be out of the room, I am here to fix the thermostat."

He reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of me in pantyhose and heels.

He sneered at me "Just a little insurance for me, we black people talk about reparations from white folk. I like white sissies like you, now you either suck me off or I go show your wife and her posse what her husband does when she is working."

I began to shake and shook my head. I blurted out "I can pay you whatever you want, please, please don't say anything."

He looked at me and said "No, once you make me cum I will delete the picture. Your humiliation is worth more than any money to me right now."

He walked over and slid down his pants. A large cock at least 7 inches popped out. He put his hands on my naked shoulders and pushed me down.

He looked down at me and said "Open your mouth bitch."

I opened my mouth and he slid his huge cock in my mouth. He continued to coach me "Open up, suck it and don't drag your teeth."

I tried to listen to his advice and began to develop a rhythm. He moaned and would comment every now and then "oh yeah, this is good." My cock was still hard as I was kneeling on the carpet in my wifes pantyhose, one of her heels was dangling off my foot.

After 10 minutes he put his hands on the back of my head and held it in place. He fucked my mouth and soon I had my first taste of cum as he exploded into my mouth. Cum leaked out of my mouth as I gagged, tears welled in my eyes as he continued to pump cum into my mouth. It landed on my pantyhose, thighs, knees etc. I couldn't believe the size of his load.

He pulled out and said "Lick it clean bitch." I licked his cock clean and I felt my own cock convulse. I was cumming hands free. I moaned and cum flooded the crotch of Angela's pantyhose. The maintenance guy laughed and pulled his cock away.

I stayed on my knees trying to fathom what had just happened. He pulled his pants up and walked over to the thermostat. I wanted to get up, but I couldn't. That was a mistake.

A key slid in the door and I tried to get up, the heel that was dangling off my pantyhose covered foot slipped and I fell down.

Angela opened the door and said "Did you get that thermostat fixed, What the fuck is this?"

She looked down at the floor at me. "Are you fucking serious? Get up!!"

I stood up. She walked over to me and slapped my face. "Talk Now! Jesus, you have cum on my pantyhose, you came in my pantyhose, why are you wearing them? Why are you wearing my fucking heels? What is going on?"

The maintenance guy looked at me and said "I'll help you bro."

He looked at her and said "I came in to fix the thermostat, and your husband was in your nylons and heels jerking himself off. As a black man, I do like white sissy bitches. So I blackmailed your husband into sucking my cock."

She looked at the maintenance man and said "Thank you." She looked at me and said "Is this correct?"

I shamingly nodded and she looked at the maintenance man and said "Can you please give us a few moments, we are leaving anyway."

He nodded and walked out.

Angela had seemed to calm down a bit. She looked at me and said "Start from the beginning, when did you start wearing my things?"

I took off her heels and went to take off Angela's pantyhose. She reached over and grabbed my hand and stated "Oh no, those are yours now. You are wearing them for the rest of the day."

I looked at her and said "Today was the first day, I was putting your overnight bag into your suitcase. As I placed it in the suitcase I felt your pantyhose. I was still hot from last night and curiosity got the best of me. I slid them on and became excited, I put your heels on and then the maintenance man came. I am so sorry."

Angela looked at me and laughed "He literally came, didn't he? All over your mouth, and on your pantyhose"

I put my head down in shame. Angela continued with her questions. "So he blackmailed you, did you enjoy it?"

I shrugged and she asked me "Are you gay? We have a great sex life, what triggered this reaction? I mean you literally came in your pantyhose."

I answered her. "I am not gay, maybe bi. In my mind I was you, dressed sexy, smelling sexy and giving him a blowjob made me feel feminine I guess."

"Is this the first cock you have sucked?" Angela asked. I nodded yes. Angela was relentless "Obviously you want to suck more, I mean look at your cum stains. Put some clothes on over your pantyhose, let's get going."

I got dressed, I went to put on socks and Angela shook her head "No, I don't wear socks when I wear pantyhose, neither should you."

I loaded the car and we left for home. We got on the road and Angela slid off her heels. She put her nylon covered feet up on the dash.

I kept glancing over at her feet, she laughed at me and said "I can drive and you can put your pantyhose covered feet up on the dash as well."

I could see this was going to be a long ride. I tried to focus on driving, my cock was still semi hard from what happened earlier and I really was enjoying wearing Angela's pantyhose, although I would never admit it to her.

Angela continued the conversation "So, do I get to lick out Teri or Tammy's pussy as my act of vengeance? Or do I suck off David?"

I looked at her and said "I was in a compromising position, I couldn't help it."

Angela looked at me and said "Yeah, and maybe you shouldn't of been playing barbie with my fucking shit. I am going to have to think this through. How big was his cock? Bigger than yours?"

I replied "Yes, bigger than mine, around 7 inches I would say."

Angela replied "Fuck, I wish I would of seen it. I bet when his wife goes away he doesn't wear her pantyhose and heels."

Angela was enjoying the humiliation I was feeling and continued with jabs as we drove home.

We arrived at home and She was very silent. I went down to the basement and she came down there with a blanket, pillow, tan pantyhose and a red nightie.

"You are sleeping down here until I figure out what I want to do, and you are wearing pantyhose every minute of every day until I figure out what I want to do. Got it?"

I nodded and watched TV and went to bed.

I stayed away for a few days, just having casual conversation with Angela. She seemed hurt and confused. I felt awful.

Finally on that Thursday afternoon Angela sent me a text "Let's talk tonight about our future, 6;00 PM.

Angela came down the basement Thursday. I was just in my work clothes still, dress pants, button down shirt and black pantyhose with no socks (per her request).

She looked at me and said "So I have had time to process everything, I did talk to Lisa about what happened."

Lisa was Angela's best friend, she was smoking hot, wild and fun. I quickly interrupted Angela and said "You told Lisa I wore your nylons and sucked off the maintenance guy?"

Angela put her finger over her lips. She calmly said "It's my turn to talk and yes I told Lisa, I always tell her everything."

I wondered how I could ever be in Lisa's presence again. No wonder why she always had a smirk on her face.

Angela continued "So I have to ask some questions first okay?"

I nodded.

Angela began "First question, do you enjoy wearing pantyhose? "

I sighed and nodded.

Angela nodded and asked "Do you want to wear more than pantyhose as far as female clothing, like panties, heels, skirts?"

I shrugged and said "I don't know, maybe if you wanted?"

Angela nodded and asked her next question. "Was another guy seeing me in just a bra and pantyhose the most turned on you have been?"

I thought about it and said "Yes I do believe so."

She nodded and asked another question. "If you were wearing my pantyhose and panties and you had the chance to suck another dick without being caught, would you?"

I took a breath and hesitated.

Before I could answer Angela interrupted. "Your hesitation is the answer, you would. When I started to date you, I read about men with strong pantyhose fetishes. Most of them try crossdressing at some point with nylons and then that majority becomes bi. It's part of the fetish and the evolution. It was a matter of time before you tried on my pantyhose. I am married to a pantyhose wearing cocksucker."

I shouted back "That's not right, we can go back to where we were. I can fix it."

Angela shouted back "You didn't walk in on me wearing a jockstrap, full of pussy juice after licking out the receptionist. Did you? I can't go back to the way it was. It's either a divorce, or you oblige by what I do and say, okay?"

I took a breath and said "What does that entail dear?"

Angela looked at me and smirked "Whatever the fuck I want it to be, you got that? It will start this weekend with your chores for the weekend."

Saturday Morning Angela woke me up at 8:00 AM on the couch.

"I have your clothes laid out for you today, we are taking a ride to shop. There is a new razor on top of your clothes, shave your face, legs, crotch and chest."

I went up to our bedroom. There was a new razor on top of the clothes. She chose a pair of jeans, a pink button down shirt, black pantyhose, a black shaper and black canvas deck shoes.

I showered and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and waited for Angela. She came out of the bedroom wearing brown leather pants, a blue top, tan nylons and tan 4 inch heels. She looked amazing.

We got in the car and she smiled "So this is going to be the start of our new relationship. I have a task list of things you need to buy today and how I want you to buy them. For one, we need to increase your girly wardrobe, because I don't like having you ruin my things and secondly we have different sizes in other items you need. You are going to drop me off at a bar, where I am going to have a Margarita or 3. As you complete a task, as specific to the list you will get, you will send me a picture of the completed task. Okay?"

I nodded as we drove to the shopping mall. I wondered what my list would consist of.