Pantyhose Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
Hubby takes a humiliating shopping trip with a fun ending.
3.6k words
4.59
22.1k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the Mall, there were a few Restaurant Pubs located within the mall.

We walked into the mall and she found a pub there. She looked at me and said " I am going to have a margarita and some lunch." She reached into her purse and pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. She smirked and said "Lisa helped me with it. It should be fun. We will see how committed my sissy is. After you are done with your first task, send me a picture and I will give you your next one"

I shook as I opened the envelope.

I pulled out the card with my first task on it. It reads as follows.

"This will be your first task. This task needs to be completed as listed, with no exceptions.

You are to enter Macy's and go to the women's section. You will look for a Black Dress and a Denim Skirt in your size (I am thinking a size 10 to start out with). YOU WILL TRY BOTH ITEMS ON in a dressing room and send me a picture.

You will pick a pair of women's jeans (preferably white). After that, you will go to the lingerie section and pick out 5 pairs of panties and 5 pairs of pantyhose (2 tan, 3 black).

Check out after that, Go to a bench and send me a picture of your shopping bag. I will send your second task instructions."

My stomach churned and I looked on the map for Macy's. I walked in and took the escalator to the women's section. I nervously walked over to the Denim Skirts. I quickly rummaged through a rack and found a light blue one in a size 10. I grabbed it and walked over to the black dresses. An older female associate walked over to me and said "Anything I can help you with?"

I nervously replied "No I am good, just looking."

She replied "If you open a Macy's Card today you get an extra 10 percent off, let me know."

I nodded and continued to rummage through the dress racks. I found a black one and looked for the dressing rooms to try these on. I went over to the row of dressing rooms and I saw all the doors were locked. I thought to myself "Fuck, I thought I could swing this without attention."

I looked around and found the associate that helped me. I nervously whispered to her "Can I use a dressing room?"

She looked at me and saw the dress and skirt in my arms. "Umm, yeah I can open one for you, of course."

I followed her to a dressing room and she unlocked it. She smiled and said "Any questions on fit, or anything let me know."

I was shaking as I walked in. The door shut. Of course the door wasn't a full door, so anyone else who was changing could see I had pantyhose on.

I slipped off my shoes and jeans and shirt and hung them. I was standing in my pantyhose and shaper. I grabbed the black dress, unzipped the back and slid it over my head. I managed to zip it up and looked in the mirror.

It fit well, it came to 4 inches above my knee. My shaved legs in black pantyhose accented the look. I reached over to my jeans and grabbed my phone and snapped a picture and sent it to my wife. I slid the dress off and put my shirt on.

I grabbed the jean skirt and slid it up my legs. I zipped it up and looked in the mirror. I hated to admit it, but my legs and skirt looked hot. I turned and looked in both mirrors. I snapped another picture to my wife and took off the skirt. I quickly put my jeans back on and my shoes and walked out. A man waiting for his significant other was standing outside when I came out. He gave me a quizzical look.

The associate was at the end of the Changing room row. "Did everything fit okay for you? Are you ready to check out or can I point you in a different direction?"

I looked at her and said "I have other things to buy, but thank you."

She winked at me and said "I am sure you do."

I walked over to the Women's jean section and began to look. My face was flushed, I was shaky, but the tough part was over for this task. I found a pair of white jeans in size 10 and added those to my dress and skirt.

Meanwhile my wife texted me back a picture. She had her feet up on the booth with her shoes off, and there was a young guy looking at her. Her message said "I think he is interested in me..with a smiley emoji."

The final part was going to the lingerie department. I walked over to the pantyhose department. I grabbed 4 pairs of pantyhose and then went to the panties section. I began to rummage through them. A couple of young girls were there shopping, they kind of giggled when they saw me looking.

The older associate walked over to me again. "Do you know what size you will need?" I looked at her and stood there speechless.

She smiled and said "You tried on a skirt and a dress, I am assuming the nylons are for you and you need panties as well?"

The young girls laughed as I stood there. I just nodded and she continued "Do you want boyshorts, bikinis, thongs or do you not have a preference?"

I thought I was going to get out of this task with minimal humiliation, but this definitely was bad. I regained my composure and said "Thank you, but I will figure it out."

I quickly picked out 5 pairs in different colors and styles. I checked out and went to a bench outside the store. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of the shopping bag.

Angela quickly sent a picture of another card.

"This is your second task. Like the first it will be completed with no exceptions. I want you to go to the men's room and change out of your black pantyhose into a pair of tan pantyhose and your new panties. Then you will put on your new white jeans. You can put your old jeans and pantyhose in the bag.

Send Pictures of you in the white jeans and tan pantyhose please.

Now you will go to another Department store of your choice and pick out and try on the following:

One pair of 3 inch heel black pumps

One pair of 3 inch heel sandals (color is your choice)

One pair of ballet flats (Color your choice).

I think you should be a size 11. You will try on all 3 pairs and send pictures to me. Purchase all 3 pairs of shoes along with an ankle bracelet.

When you are done, you will go to the Food Court, get a soda, and find a seat. You will change from your deck to shoes to the ballet flats and put on the ankle bracelet. Take a picture, get the car and text your wife that you are ready."

I reread the task and my stomach sunk. This was worse than the first one.

My phone buzzed again. It was Angela. "You better hurry, I am really buzzed and ready to do some naughty things." A video of her and the young man doing a shot followed.

I thought about bagging it, accepting my fate and moving on. But I was half hard under my jeans and pantyhose thinking about the first task. Maybe this was my fate? Maybe I was meant to be a nylon wearing sissy?

The other thing I had to worry about was the financial implications if I did get divorced. I could be ruined financially and have to pay alimony forever.

I decided I will go through with this task. I hustled to the men's room and found an empty stall. I slid off my shoes and slid off my jeans leaving me standing there in my black pantyhose. I slid those off and quickly opened a package of Hanes Silk Reflections control top, reinforced toe pantyhose.

I sat on the toilet and slid them up my legs. I took the tags off the jeans and slid them up my legs as well. They were tight in the thigh and ass and a little shorter than my normal jeans, so more of my nylon covered ankle would show. There were other men in the restroom and a few of them looked at me oddly.

I slid on my shoes and packed everything in my shopping bag. I walked out of the men's room wearing white jeans, a pink button shirt, black loafers and tan pantyhose. I looked like a sissy.

I briskly walked to another Department Store and right to the women's shoe section. I looked for Heels and then scrolled through the boxes to a size 11.

I found a pair black 3 inch heels with a slingback.

I then went and looked for open toed sandals. I found a red pair and grabbed that box.

I was going to be efficient and try all 3 consecutively. I finally went to the ballet flats and found a pair of black ones that were a size 11.

There were people everywhere. I was getting checked out by one guy that seemed to be in whatever aisle I was in. If you looked closely you could see I was wearing nylons.

I found a seat in the shoe section and piled up 3 boxes.

My phone buzzed again, it was Angela calling. "Which store are you at?"

I told her and she said "I will be there shortly."

I decided to wait until she found me. She came to the shoe section and looked around. She saw me on the chair with the shoe boxes piled up next to me. She was a little drunk and giggled when she saw my predicament.

Angela looked at me and said "Well, we know you don't have to send me pictures, do you? Let's go try on those sandals."

I pulled out the sandals from the box. I slipped off my deck shoe, exposing my nylon covered foot. I slid my foot into the straps and clinched the strap. My cock moved in my pantyhose as I loved how it looked. Angel snapped a picture as another couple looked on from the distance.

Angela squealed. "Those are perfect, you don't have to try on the other pairs." Angela looked at me and said "Don't move, I will be right back." I sat there and tried to hide my feet.

Angela came back with an associate. She was a younger girl.

Angela looked at her and said "We want to buy all 3 pairs, can he wear those out?"

The sales associate looked at me and giggled. "Sure, grab the box and I can scan it. Can he walk in heels?"

My face was purple by then, I was humiliated. Angela took out the other heel and said "Take your other shoe off, and put it in the box. I will go check us out. Put on the other heel and meet me at the cashier."

I put my head down in shame. I was sitting in the fitting chair with one heel on and my other foot exposed in tan nylons. I grabbed the other shoe and slid my foot into the strapped and buckled it up. There were many people looking at me and the scene my wife just caused.

I began to walk slowly to the checkout, as humiliated as I was, walking in the middle of a crowded department store wearing a pink button down shirt, white jeans, tan pantyhose and red strappy heels, I was sexually aroused.

I found my wife (who had checked out) outside the entrance. She smiled and said "You do walk well for your first time in heels. We can leave now, although we have a couple more stops. "

We arrived at the car and I got in to drive. Angela looked at me and said "Have you ever driven in heels before? It's not easy. "

As I put on my seatbelt, she reached over and put her hand on my cock. "Oh my you are enjoying this, aren't you?"

She unzipped my zipper and slid her hand to my panties and nylons. "Precum even, maybe this was your calling, being a crossdressing sissy, wasn't it?"

I didn't even respond and asked her where our next stop was. Angela smiled and said "Ulta for makeup and then a truckstop."

We drove over to Ulta which was only a mile away.

Angela slid off her heels and put her sexy nylon feet on the dashboard. She giggled and said "That young guy that was in the picture, he really liked my feet as well. We did a couple shots together. He was very appreciative of my outfit and really likes nylons as well."

I looked at her sarcastically and said "Did you ask him if he likes them?".

She said "Oh no, he proved it to me."

I looked at her and said "How?"

She laughed and we arrived at Ulta. Angela unbuckled her seatbelt and slid down her leather pants, she grabbed my hand and put it on her inner thigh of her pantyhose covered leg. It was wet and gooey. I pulled my hand and looked. It looked like cum. My heart sank.

Angela looked at me and said "Shots lead to a foot massage, which led to us going to his SUV, which led to him fucking me and pulling out and missing the towel. I asked him if he wanted to wear my pantyhose and he said no, which was good to hear."

I was a mix of emotions, I was hurt, horny and embarrassed. My masculinity was gone. I had just worn nylons and panties to a mall, tried on a skirt, dress and walked out of the mall wearing womens jeans, pantyhose and Strappy high heels. One urge to try on pantyhose had led to this and now my wife fucking other men.

Angela looked at me and said "I know it hurts, but it is what it is. I think I am going to enjoy this part of our marriage. Now, let's get you makeup."

We got out of the car and I dejectedly walked into Ulta still in women's jeans, nylons and strappy shoes. The humiliation continued as I got a few looks and giggles as Angela picked out a ton of makeup for me. One associate stopped by and asked if we needed help. We told her no, but she did compliment me on my outfit.

We got back into the car and she put lipgloss on me and a touch of mascara and eye shadow.

Angela admired her work and said "You kind of look like a femboi now. I did order a wig for you, hopefully it comes in soon."

Angela smiled and said.

"Okay, last stop of the day, there is a truckstop with an Adult Book Store next to it. You will fill up the gas tank and then we will go to the ABS. We are getting lube, a butt plug and a chastity cage for you."

I was defeated at this point and drove to the Truck Stop. Angela and Lisa sure put the time in for this humiliating plan. There were a ton of trucks at the stop. I pulled around and got out and filled up the tank while a few people glanced at me.

We parked in front of the ABS. Angela put her heels back on and I got out.

Our heels were clicking in unison as we walked into the bookstore. There were 4 guys there looking at Magazines, I assumed they were truck drivers. All eyes were on us as we walked in. One of the drivers smirked as he saw me.

Angela grabbed me by the hand and led me to buttplugs. She loudly asked "What size do you think you will like?" I just shrugged and Angela picked out a buttplug. We walked over to the chastity section and looked at cages.

Two of the truck drivers were in complete awe of what was transpiring and stared at our every move. Angela picked out a pink chastity cage and grabbed some lube.

We walked up to the counter. The male clerk looked at me and Angela and said "Anything else today? Maybe he needs a choker too? Maybe to match his heels?"

Angela giggled and said "No, we are good today."

We checked out and one of the Truck Drivers followed us outside. He was an older thin guy, tall and toned.

He looked at my wife and said "My name is Pete and Ma'am, you are one sexy woman, if you want a real man anytime, I can give you my number."

Angela smiled and said "Thank You Pete, I appreciate it."

"This is my husband's punishment, you see, I caught him wearing my pantyhose after giving a blowjob to a black man last weekend. I was hoping this would teach him a lesson, but I think he is enjoying it too much as you can see he has precum stains on his jeans and I am sure through his pantyhose and panties."

My head was down in shame, My wife had no filter with this. I was standing in white women's jeans, tan pantyhose and open toed high heel sandals after just buying a buttplug and chastity cage.

Pete replied to her "It's a shame he did that to you ma'am. I would treat you like a queen and not dress as one."

An evil smile overcame Angela as she giggled. She looked at Pete and said "Where is your unit here? Do you have a big bunk?"

He pointed to a Peterbilt about 50 yards away and said "Yes, I have a big bunk that is clean."

Angela said "How about this proposal, He sucks your cock while I watch?"

Pete looked at me up and down and replied "I can do that, sissies are usually the best cocksuckers."

He motioned us to his truck. I began the walk of shame with Angela. We got to his truck and followed him into the truck.

He climbed into the bunk and stripped down to his underwear. Angela looked at me and said "Do the same, I am sure he wants to see your panties and nylons."

I unbuckled my heels and slid them off, and took off my jeans. I crawled into the bunk in my pantyhose, panties and my pink shirt.

Angela sat in between the seats with her heels off. She directed me, "Pete's dick isn't going to suck itself, start sucking."

I pulled down Pete's boxers and his 3/4 hard cock popped out. He laid down and I knelt in between his legs and stroked his cock. I put my mouth around the tip and began to slide my mouth up and down his shaft

Angela began to cheer me on as I pleasured Pete. "Oh wow, this is kind of hot. Take all of it babe."

The dirty talk from Angela made Pete excited because within a couple of minutes Pete moaned out "Here it cums."

Angela came to the bunk and knelt next to me as Pete spurted cum into my mouth with some leaking out of the corner of my mouth.

As Pete's cock softened, I took my mouth off and Angela looked at me and whispered "Let me see his cum."

I opened my mouth and Angela whispered again "Swallow it."

I swallowed it down and Angela looked at my crotch, my panties and nylons were showing precum stains. My cock was half hard.

She whispered in my ear "Put your heels and jeans on my slut, we are going home."

I slid my jeans and buckled my heels. We climbed down the steps, Angela gave me my deck shoes to wear to drive home.

We arrived home and Angela suggested we both strip to just our pantyhose. She brought her feet up to my cock and rubbed my rock hard cock.

She smiled and softly asked me "Do you want to hear about how your wife got fucked today? If you do, you can cum all over my feet. After that you will shower, and I am putting your chastity cage on along with the pantyhose you are sleeping in. Does that sound good?"

I nodded and she started to tell me about her hook up.

Angela whispered sensually. "He loved rubbing my feet, he complimented me on how sexy they looked. Then when I took off my pants and he saw I had no panties on, he could barely contain himself. I didn't even have to suck his cock long and he was rock hard."

She continued to tell me about her fucking all while her sexy nylon feet were stroking my cock through my pantyhose. I couldn't contain myself any longer and I blew the biggest load of my life through my pantyhose, soaking her feet.

Angela brought both of her cumstained feet to my mouth and I licked my own cum off of them.

Angela showered and I showered. She put on my chastity cage and I put another pair of tan pantyhose over it.

She said she wanted to process everything before we decided our next move.