Pantyhose Play: A Love Story

Story Info
Two women spend first date playing together in nylons.
5.2k words
4.5
171.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pantyhose Play: A Love Story

Summary: Two women spend first date playing together in nylons.

Note 1: Note this is a 2021 Valentine's Day Contest story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

JasmineStockings: Really?

BlackBeauty: Sure, unless you don't want to.

BlackBeauty and I had been chatting online for three weeks, recently graduating to sharing teasing pics of ourselves in nylons, and some fun roleplay. But now she'd totally upped the ante by asking me if I wanted to come to her house tomorrow night: Valentine's Day. As in her actual, physical house! (It had been a pleasant surprise to learn we both lived in the same city.)

We had so much in common, and now she was offering to make my fantasy of being with a black woman come true!

Yet meeting someone who knew all my secrets in person was scary. This online hidden identity stuff was safe.

Yet I couldn't tell her no and potentially end these delightful exchanges, and of course I was quite curious to meet her face to face. (The pics we'd shared had only showed our legs.)

JasmineStockings: I definitely want to.

BlackBeauty: Great! I promise you the best Valentine's Day ever.

JasmineStockings: It sounds a lot better than my current plan of watching Meg Ryan movies.

BlackBeauty: That's a pretty good plan B.

JasmineStockings: Agreed. I had planned a triple header of Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally, and You've Got Mail.

BlackBeauty: All of them good choices.

JasmineStockings: But I'd rather spend the night with you.

BlackBeauty: Well then, it's a date.

JasmineStockings: I guess it is.

BlackBeauty: You'll be in nylons of course?

JasmineStockings: Of course.

BlackBeauty: Good. I'll send you my address. Be here at 7:00.

JasmineStockings: Okay.

BlackBeauty: Good night, Jasmine. I'm really looking forward to meeting you in person!

JasmineStockings: So am I!!

I logged off, went to my bathtub and enjoyed a leisurely bath... but only after getting myself off with my showerhead.

I couldn't believe I'd agreed to meet her. She could be anyone! She could even be a guy! (Albeit one who shaved his sexy legs.)

Yet I knew she wasn't.

There was just something so real about her!

So although I felt some trepidation, that was overridden by curiosity and hope.

Maybe she was the one!

Since my divorce (from my husband of twenty-five years) eight months ago, except for two disastrous dates, I'd been alone.

Now that I was single, I was curious about exploring my sexuality... about perhaps even exploring my lesbian desires... about really letting go, and allowing my natural submissive nature to take charge.

I drifted off to sleep having no idea what she may look like, other than she had amazingly sexy chocolate-coloured legs and feet... but in my fantasy, she was a black goddess.

Valentine's Day this year was on a Sunday. So I went to church. I then went for lunch with my mom, who nagged me about getting back out there, and I did tell her, largely to shut her up, I had a date tonight. She asked me for details, but I only told her I didn't want to jinx it. I certainly wasn't going to tell her it was with a woman... I wasn't even sure yet whether I swung that way.

I went home and graded some papers, ordered in my favourite meal from my favourite restaurant, and took a nice shower to make sure I was freshly shaved.

She sent me her address, and after spending a long time deciding what to wear, I chose sexy thigh highs, ignored wearing any underwear, and a cute dress.

So... with massive apprehension... but also massive excitement... I drove to a relative stranger's house, thankfully in an upscale section of the city, which made me feel a little more comfortable.

I arrived a few minutes early, and waited in my car.

The house looked nice. I noticed it had a two-door garage.

I wondered what she looked like.

I wondered what I was walking into.

I wondered if I could really go through with this.

Yet I realized I had nothing to lose.

Worst case... we wouldn't click and I'd leave.

Best case... she'd be everything I imagined she was.

So exactly on time, I got out of my car, walked up to the door, and knocked.

"Come on in," a sexy, southern-sounding voice called out.

I walked in, and she surprised me before I even saw her by ordering, "Take off your dress and heels, and come into the living room on your right."

"Okay," I said, even though I was quite surprised by her instructions. The logical side of me screamed TURN AROUND AND LEAVE! while the submissive side of me had my hands immediately sliding my dress down and off of my body.

Yes, I was nervous; this had already become a crazy date, yet my body was on fire just as soon.

I slipped out of my heels too, and nervously walked into a large living room, where I was greeted by... indeed a black beauty.

"Hi, you sweet thang," she smiled.

"Hi," I said, looking at her, with her legs crossed and a coy smile.

"Come on over here, darlin', I don't bite unless you ask me to," she offered.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful that I froze," I said.

"You're a fine looking number yourself," she countered, the way she said 'fine' sounding so southernly sexy, as I now stood before her.

"I wore nylons just for you and your nylon fetish," she said, as she uncrossed her legs, showing me her pantyhose-clad pussy.

"And I wore mine for you," I smiled, as I submissively knelt down before her without being bid to.

"Mmmmmmmm, such a cute... obedient... submissive... sexy thang," she took all the time in the world to drawl out with a broad smile, as I moved my hands to her silky sheer legs.

"Actually I wear them most of the time," I admitted, adding, in awe of her sheer hosiery, "yours are super smooth."

"I only wear the best, darlin'," she said, as she reached her foot between my legs and brushed it against my pussy.

"So do I," I said as I enjoyed caressing her sexy, silky legs.

"I love nylon play too, darlin'," she said, her accent making my pussy dampen, as did her foot, ever so lightly brushing against it.

"I've fantasized about lesbian nylon play and watched a plethora of videos," I admitted before adding, "but I've never actually gotten a chance to play."

"Well, tonight we'll explore that little ol' fantasy, you sweet thang," she promised and then added, "and many more of them."

"I'll do anything you tell me to, ma'am," I said, not knowing her name other than BlackBeauty, or how to address her in person, but wishing her to know right up front I'd be completely receptive to her every sexual whim... my pussy on overdrive.

"Oh darlin'," she said. "You don't need to call me ma'am. Just call me Janice, and I'll call you lots of sweet thangs, and tonight I'm going to make some of your silk stocking fantasies come true."

"You've already begun," I said, as I adjusted my position a bit, then lifted her leg and began kissing it while also caressing the sole of her foot.

"Oh, darlin'," she smiled. "You're in for one wild nylon play night."

"Sounds amazing," I said, splattering her legs with kisses, while using my hands to slowly caress up and down her leg and foot; I was completely obsessed with her leg in the sheer silk.

"You're such a pretty thang," she said, enjoying my nylon leg worship.

"This is a dream come true," I said before adding, "with the nylon play for sure, but that's expanded geometrically by the woman wearing them being such a beautiful black woman as you are."

"Aaawww, you're so sweet," she said, while I was now worshipping her entire leg.

I spent a good five minutes kissing and caressing both of her legs, while taking repetitive glances at her pantyhose-clad pussy, which didn't go unnoticed by the lovely Janice.

"I could allow you to do this all night, but it's pretty obvious you can't resist admiring something else of mine," she said with a smile.

"It just looks so inviting," I said, as she parted her legs to give me an even better view of her pantyhose-covered pussy... now able to see her pussy lips through it.

"I'm told it's also very delicious," she said, as she stood up, raised one foot to rest it on the couch and asked, "Have you ever snacked on a pantyhose-clad pussy, my sweet thang?"

"It's another goal on my fuck-it list," I smiled, as I admired her fragrant pussy from just a few inches away.

"Fuck-it list," she chuckled in a way that was so sexy, "I love it."

"I hope to check off many boxes tonight... all of them you'll allow," I said, as I maneuvered even closer to her pussy.

"Well, you can check off one more right now, darlin'," she drawled, as she guided my head that final inch.

I immediately began licking her pussy through the pantyhose, finding it both erotic and frustrating. Doing something so sexy and sweet was hot, checking it off my fuck-it list was also hot, but being unable to access the full taste of her nectar, which must have been tantalizing from what I could taste of it (the taste of the sweat and nylon adding another texture of taste), which was annoying. But I was learning quickly this was to be a leisurely slow burn night... quite different from any of my previous sexual encounters (until tonight all with men).

I had one hand on her nylon leg, rubbing it ever so slowly, and my other hand between my legs, also rubbing ever so slowly.

I licked for a couple minutes, also slowly rubbing myself, before she said, "Come with me, sweetheart, let's get you a little more comfortable."

"I could dine like this all day," I said, which would be especially true if I could get directly to her pussy.

"Oh, you're not nearly done dinin', darlin'," she said, pulling me up and kissing me. When she broke the kiss, she smiled, "Mmmmmmm, I do taste exquisite."

"Agreed," I smiled, as she took my hand and led me to a long counter, where she hopped onto it.

I instantly knelt down and took a foot in my hand and admired, "Such perfect feet."

"They're one of my better assets," she smiled. "As is this."

She turned around and posed for me, wiggling her amazing pantyhose-clad ass.

"It's an amazing ass-et," I agreed, as I moved closer to her and caressed a lovely black booty, looking even more perfect encased in the sheer hosiery.

"It's a gift from God," she said, as I rubbed my hands all over her ass.

"Then I should worship it properly," I smiled, as I began kissing her ass all over.

"Yes, and you should lick my divine asshole, too," she moaned after a minute, so I teased her puckered backdoor with my tongue.

"Such a tasty little puckered hole," I said, trying to probe into it which was, of course, impossible through the pantyhose. Half of me wanted to rip them to shreds, and the other half wanted to continue enjoying this slow, sensual play she was orchestrating for us.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as I slithered down the short distance to her pussy, and licked it from my somewhat awkward position.

After another minute or so she observed thoughtfully, "That can't be too comfortable for you." She spun around again, spread her legs wide and smiled, "I'll give you easy access to my peach, sugar."

"Mmmmmmmm, I do love my fresh fruit," I quipped, eagerly moving between her legs again, wrapping my arms around her to pull her a little closer to me, and resuming licking.

"That's it, darlin'," she moaned.

I kept licking, and then finally, as the dim lightbulb in my head switched on, I realized I could suck her clit and pussy through the sheer nylon. Why it took me almost ten minutes to get there I'll never know, but I began sucking her pussy through the pantyhose, earning myself a gush of wetness.

"Oh, yes darlin', that's it," she moaned loudly.

"You're so delicious," I crooned, as I aggressively sucked her pussy.

"Oh yes, sugar, don't stop, you're gonna get Momma off," she moaned, the term 'Momma' so sexy in this context, even though she was younger than I was by at least a decade.

I had no intention of stopping, her increased breathing telling me she was close, and I wasn't about to stop until I tasted the full flood of her cum.

"Oh yes, baby, yes, you're gonna make me cum, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she moaned increasingly urgently as her body began to tremble, and then she screamed, "Yesssssssssssssss, darlin'!"

Her pussy juice gushed out of her, seeped through her pantyhose, and I sucked it into my mouth, sucking up as much of it through the sheer pantyhose as I could... the taste so delectable, and enhanced by the smooth nylon texture.

"Oh, that was amazing, Jasmine darlin'," she purred, as I kept trying to retrieve and savor as much of her pussy nectar as I could through the sheer hosiery.

"I couldn't agree more," I smiled, looking up at her... loving to be between my first ever woman's legs, especially my a black woman's nylon legs... nothing feeling more natural to me than pleasing another person.

"Let's take this upstairs to the bedroom," she offered, as she pulled me up and kissed me again. It was soft and tender, yet exceedingly passionate.

She took my hand and led me upstairs; her bedroom was actually a loft... an interesting setup that intrigued me.

She climbed onto the bed and said, "There are still some spots on my legs you haven't plastered with your sweet kisses."

"Well, I'd better rectify that," I smiled, as I gazed at her sitting up on her bed with her legs crossed.

I knelt at the end of the bed and began by sucking her silky sheer toes into my mouth.

"I know how you love nylon-clad feet, darlin'," she said as I sucked each individual toe.

"Love isn't a strong enough word," I smiled, between sucking her delicate toes individually, "It's my obsession."

"I chose these sheer sandalfoot toe ones just for you, sweetheart," she said.

"I appreciate it," I said, having always disliked reinforced toe nylons for some reason... I just like the completely clear toe. I can tolerate reinforced or shadow toes if they're old-fashioned stockings, with either the Cuban heel, or the seam down the back (or both)... but I greatly prefer sheer sandalfoot nylons, where I can drool at a woman's sexy toes in all their glossy glory.

"Anything for you, sweet thang," she said.

"Right back at you, Janice," I smiled, as I progressed to her next toe.

Once done, I climbed onto the bed and resumed my foot and toe worship. I couldn't explain it, but I got so turned on just by touching, licking, kissing and sucking her feet and toes.

"Bite them, sugar," she moaned, as I had her big toe in my mouth, and was worshipping it like a mini-cock, while my hand was busy at my fevered snatch.

"Mmmmmm, yummy," I purred, as I bit her toe... and licked her salty, sweaty soles, and generally worshipped her feet, like you might see in a Bratty Babes Owns You, or a Foot Fantasy video.

"You could do this all night, couldn't you, darlin'?" she asked, watching me intently, as I enjoyed bestowing my foot worship upon her as much as she did receiving it.

"Only until the end of eternity," I replied cornily.

"I knew we'd be compatible," she smiled.

"I've never met a woman in real life with this same fetish I have," I said, as I finished my second round of pleasuring her each and every toe.

"Want to do something I bet you've never done before?" she asked.

"Are your nylons black?" I asked.

She smiled as she rolled onto her belly and said, "Massage my pantyhose ass, Jasmine."

"Oooooooh, I'd love to," I said, as I moved into a new position where I could perform the massage she was requesting.

I decided to begin at her calves, knowing how much I loved having mine massaged, before gradually working my way up to the target she'd assigned me.

"Oh, that's nice, darlin'," she said.

"I used to love when my husband massaged my entire legs from the bottom up."

"Good call," she said, becoming fully relaxed as I massaged her as if I was a real masseuse.

I spent a good fifteen minutes on these preliminaries, as I worked my snail's-pace way up to her pantyhose-clad ass, striving to give her a massage to remember, and hopefully to have her inviting me back again soon for some more pantyhose play. Janice was a keeper, and I hoped she felt the same about me.

I then surprised her by flipping her over, a little inner dominance sneaking out of me, spread her legs, and mentioned, "I'm getting hungry again."

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as I began licking my way up her leg.

Like it was doing to me, this sweet erotic slow burning pleasure was driving her wild. She said, "Let's see how that sweet kitty of yours is doing," as she sat up.

12