All Comments on 'Pantyhose Play: A Love Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

What! Only two pages? Happy Val Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

I'm sorry but I just do not get what is so horny about tights, they are hot, clammy, uncomfortable and unhealthy, (check the clymidia infections since they became common)as well as in the way, when you want some pussy attention. Hold-ups or a suspender-belt is far sexier and more convenient. However, Jasmine another perfectly sexy tale to add to your impressive list. 5 stars as usual.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Very steamy!

A super-hot story with extremely hot illustrations. 5 stars!

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Pure Passion

You do have such a gift for not only having your characters display their natural lust, but also a passion for each other. Whether it goes farther, is of course up to the writer. But, their mutual sensual desires along with their attraction to each other really makes this story sizzle with beautiful sex and pure tender lust.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 3 years ago

Great Story

Loved the passion the characters were exhibiting (through your writing and pictures, of course!) Definitely a 5-star tribute to Valentine's Day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Sorry, just not feeling it. As hot as your last story Best of Both Worlds, was, one of your best in a few years, this one was just as much a flop. Just zero reaction, good or bad really, other than boring.

arsekoarsekoover 3 years ago
A sexy Trinity

Jasmine, again you hit all the hot buttons; Sexy, Sensual and Lusty too.

Every one of your stories hits a hot spot and this was another, with the exploration, doubt, shyness and finally the opening of vulnerabilities to joy and experience. Just brilliant, so thanks, thanks. Tony in NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

What the fuck is this trash? Get back to your unfinished multi part series. Or do you just hate your fans? Cuz that's what it feels like

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

I thought this was pretty hot. The full pantyhose illustrations are spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice date night read

Sexy and fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hate your illustrations

It seems your illustrations are not like you used to have. To me, these are so bad that it may as well be without them. They just aren’t good. Big turn off. Doesn’t make me interested in reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

From the lacklustre way you described her first fisting, I can only assume you have zero personal experience of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely, so sweet and sexy.

Thanks, Jasmine, for this nice story ! I'm not into nylons, but you're such a good storyteller, that's what matters.

I wish you meet her again.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

408. This was a nice love story especially for a couple of strangers, but strangers not for long. Sex between a couple of women seem to be your preference asit is mine. Can we have a peak at their continued reunions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...