All Comments on 'Pantyhose Tease - Dinner Date'

by queennylon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sleekjillsleekjillover 2 years ago
love the pantyhose layers

your pantyhose stories are so hot! love sucking cock through pantyhose : ).

NylonianNylonianover 2 years ago

Gorgeously erotic story, Queen! Had me flustered at work for sure. I've definitely edged myself more than once during teleconference meetings while working from home. Loving the layers concept and how you describe each scene. A few grammatical errors. I can help you proofread and edit if you like. Keep writing these sexy escapades! Always good to read stories from you.

fulguritefulguriteover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Reminds me of a "date" many years ago I had with a lady that wore hose over her stockings. Didn't quite end the same, but was amazing nonetheless.

queennylonqueennylonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you skeekjill, Nylonian and fulgurite, so pleased to hear you enjoyed it!

queennylonqueennylonover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Nylonian, thank you for your kind offer of reviewing them for quality. So sweet of you. How does it work?

By the way, recently posted on matte pantyhose like you requested before, sorry it took a lot longer than planned to post here. Hope you enjoy that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueennylon@queennylon
Just someone with high sex drive and love indulging the hidden naughty side in private. Also a lover of hosieries, stilettos and exhibitionism. Generally open minded but do NOT like anything illegal or super weird. So please respect that.