Papa Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pulled him down and brought his face to hers. Bob felt Kiley's young tongue slide into his mouth like a wiggling eel. He could taste her sweat and saliva as he gently reciprocated. She then broke the kiss and clutched him closer, her tiny legs up in the air as he continued to pump into her.

"Oh, yes!" Kiley gurgled. "Feels so good! Ooooh! Fuck me!"

"Yeah," Bob whispered into her ear. "You like that big, bear dick inside of you?"

"Oh, yes! Fuck yes! I love it! I want you...I want you to be my Papa Bear...my big...horny...hairy Papa Bear!"

Kiley then licked the side of Bob's face before snaking her tongue into his ear. Bob roared at the tickling sensations that were coursing through his body. This girl was definitely pressing all of the right buttons. He kissed her again and let out a whimper. A few minutes later, Bob orgasmed, sending his seed into the condom.

Sweaty and winded, Bob gently took himself out of Kiley and rolled over. He could feel his sheathed shaft deflating as his mind and body were rejoicing for the first sex they had experienced in over a year. He turned his head to see Kiley walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind her. She emerged a few minutes later and climbed back into bed. Instead of returning to her former spot, she got on top of Bob and lay down on him with her head resting on his chest.

"Take a nap with me?" Kiley asked while nuzzling his chest.

Bob's dick throbbed with approval and he said, "Okay."

Kiley let out a contented moan as she closed her eyes. Bob put his arms around her and closed his eyes as well. It wasn't long before he heard Kiley's soft snoring, which served as the lullaby that put him to sleep as well,

"Mr. Waterford? Mr. Waterford?"

Bob snorted as he sat up. He was still naked and in Kiley's bed. Meanwhile, she was kneeling next to him, wearing a t-shirt.

"Sorry, but it was getting late and I wasn't sure if you needed to get home."

Bob glanced at the red numbers on the digital alarm clock on the nightstand; it was almost 9 o'clock. He let out a huge yawn and stretched as he clambered out of bed and got clothed. He noticed that the condom he had worn was gone. His shoulder was definitely feeling better, along with the rest of his body.

Kiley walked him to the front door, looking a bit bashful. Inside of his pants, his little buddy was ready for more fun time with her. Both Bob and his dick were looking at her in a totally different way.

"You're dynamite in the sack," Bob said, wanting to make it clear that he enjoyed himself. "Felt good to be reminded that I can still attract a woman."

"Thanks," Kiley said. "Sorry if I got a little weird in there. As you may have noticed, I have a thing for body hair."

"Nothing weird about that," Bob assured her. "At least you know what you like. Thanks again for working the kinks out of me. I feel like a new man."

"You're welcome. It's the least that I could do after you let me crash at your place and eat your KFC."

"Well, I better get going," Bob said.

He took Kiley into his arms and gave her a hug. He meant it to be a simple show of gratitude, but his heart leapt in his chest when he felt the warmth of her body against his, the feel of her hair against his cheek, and the softness of her skin. Pulling away from her, he saw her nipples poking from beneath the t-shirt.

For a second, Bob's paternal side was admonishing him for what he had done; this girl was young enough to be his daughter. On the other hand, Kiley was a consenting adult, and she had clearly initiated things. As he opened the front door, he looked back at her and tried his best to put the least creepy older man face that he could.

"If you ever need some more Papa Bear time, you know where to find me."

Kiley gave him an expression of amused shock and chuckled at him. Well, at least she seemed to appreciate the offer somewhat.

"How about tomorrow?" Kiley asked.

Bob's eyes lit up with glee. "Tomorrow sounds good to me."

"Good. Make sure you rest up. Bye, Papa Bear."

She lifted the hem of her t-shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing any bottoms. The young woman then closed the door, and Bob walked back to his apartment. This winter was definitely going to be a lot warmer for this bear.

12