All Comments on 'Paparazzi Ch. 02 of 02'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
Excellent.

I really liked the way the characters were depicted here, with very human feelings, emotions and shortcomings. An excellent read with a nice ending on top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another fine job

Great story..HDK's latest is the only other I've anticipated all week..You're right there with the finest..kudos!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Parody or Passion Play ?

I still can't tell, but this was entertaining. If Chandler's Marlowe sported a ex-Eagle Scout tude', 12 inch telephoto lens and a press pass in place of a revolver and detective license, it would read something like this. Time to check to out of the Hotel California with a Ferrari & a reformed lesbian to make "real babies".

Poor Bitsy, maybe she can house sit for Tom Cruise. I hear he's single.

curioussscuriousssabout 11 years ago
Now this.......

......... is more like it. An FM special.

Entertaining, with pathos, humor and a touch of realism thrown in.

Good stuff.

N

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

Great tale of love and betrayal and finding love again. With many pitfalls in between. Excellent tale.

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Outstanding Story!

One of your best and that is saying something. Well done.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Wow. FMac can spin a good story.

What a ride - twists and turns that no one could predict. Great ending - back to the mountain with his BFF, with a white horse to boot. Very pleasant read; well done!

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Happy ending

A happy ending story where everyone bad has a repercussions for their evil choices and the good people end up happily ever after together. Written with perfect outcomes but believable enough to be able to keep interest.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Thank you. The perfect ending

to a perfect beginning.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 11 years ago
Macomber

has earned (and I stress EARNED) my thanks for making Literotica a more pleasant, more enjoyable, and, for sure, a most happy place for this reader to visit.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
five stars

although the place of this part is in romance but it was still a great read, but one small thing, maybe it is normal with romance stories to skip logic but he is best friends with this woman and he doesnt know that she is a lesbian, he doesnt tell her about a couple of the major events taking place in his life, and he doent have any clue about her past, how did they become best friends???

TJMaxTJMaxabout 11 years ago
Thanks...Ms FM...

Even though the ending/resolution was telegraphed almost from page one...I did enjoy this light-hearted romantic story. It's typical of your writing and I do appreciate it.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 11 years ago
Another winner

Just wanted to add my congratulations to the chorus. I've liked everything of yours that I've read. It's got heart, pain, humor, enough sex, and I liked the world of the paparazzi as you presented it. I look forward to reading your stories for hopefully a long time.

DQS

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Dear Sir, It was a really delightful read!

I thought that things would bring back the balance for him but it was a story full of interesting turns and flips. The sales of the photos suggest black mail to me but maybe it is only business....

The more you post, the more we will read. I have yet to have a negative result to your product..

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story and a true page-turner. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
One thing more . . .

I think Hemingway himself would love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect

that was perfect.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 11 years ago
Typically

Wonderful writing from FM. I love all your stories, but most of my favorites are the Miz Sarah stories. When I see your name on a story, I automatically bookmark it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it. Boone home of App. State, Married in Spruce Pine. Excellent Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5* Fun Read

Thanks for your work! The great ones make it look easy. I love your stuff and this one was fun to read. I look forward to reading your next one. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5+

As usual, from you, a 5+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Verygood!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

Your writing is a wonderful gift...anyone can write a sex filled story...you truly bring in all the detail and give the story life..as each page ends the reader can't wait to get to the next page as if something may happen before we can get there...very well done!

TXanyTXanyabout 11 years ago
Always fresh and a pleasure to read!

Wow! Don't know how or where you come up with your diverse story lines, but this one was equal to your best. Please bring him back....certainly an Atlanta attorney needs the talents of a skillful papparzi...I know she had a great one in Atlanta, but no in Tenn.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good job once again

I really enjoyed this little story. It was (as usual) very well written, the characters were engaging, and it came to a conclusion with justice for the just. Thank you very much, Francis Macomber, for the read.

LitformikeLitformikeabout 11 years ago
Good curvy story!

The ups and downs of life on the main characters really kept this story interesting. Nicely done!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
predictable .. boring

when is a lesbian NOT a lesbian ?

when it is LW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good/-a fairy tale ending

Chapter one was better than chapter 2. It was still a weak 5. It fell a little flat at the end. Where he tells her he loves her and she quits her girl friend and her job to return to school at the university he will be teaching at.it seemed rushed at the end and her telling him she love him too. Just like that ,they go off into the sunset to live happily ever after..a little stretch here...c

Sidney43Sidney43about 11 years ago

Nicely written, with interesting characters and a good flow to the story. I'm not really sure that I buy into the Lesbian shedding her preferred sexuality to go straight, but it is your story. If I was our hero, I would seriously worry about some female college professor putting the make on his new love interest and him getting his heart broken once again.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Richie4110Richie4110about 11 years ago
Now I'd like to see the movie

Great story line, predictable an d very entertaining. I know I'll read it again soon just for the good feeling it leaves.

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unpredictable and not boring

I'm sure Harry would have loved it if had beaten some women.

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
Drama, betrayal, romance, revenge, action, sex +

a great car at the end-something for everyone!

5**

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Not too bad...

... but wouldn't this story have been much better suited in the "Romance" category.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Oh to be sure!

This was one of those stories where every now and then you check to see how many pages are left and go, "oh shit, it's going to end." What a great little tale. I loved every single word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I would have missed the ending!

One comment regarded the placement of the story should be in "Romantic" rather than "Loving Wives."

I wonder if Literotica doesn't need multiple listing ability so that some really great stories as this aren't missed by the readers.

Rarely do I go to the "Romantic" listing, it is just too mushy much of the time for my tastes.

Great story and worthy of 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I've read every one of your stories...

And you continue to amaze me with your gift of writing clever, interesting, and delightful stories. 5 stars, of course.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

Another of your well thought out stories that a guy can't stop reading once he's started. Bravo keep them coming..

ace4869ace4869about 11 years ago
Great ending.

This made for an enjoyable morning read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All but HarryinVa

44 reviews as of this writing. All ranging from good to spectacular except one from the idiot, HarryinVa. We are still all waiting to see a story with his name on it as author, so we can review his writing. It surely must be the greatest story ever told on the planet.

FM, I'm like all the rest. When I see a story with your name on it, I can't help but stop, and dive right in. The rest of the world will just have to wait 'till I'm finished.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm with Harry on this one

This was just boring and predictable. 2 stars.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 11 years ago
Great story

But he caught a flight to Nashville because it was the nearest large city to Sewanee? What's Chattanooga, chopped liver? Forty-five miles, versus 90 miles.

Also, ya coulda mentioned the University of the South is the largest in the U.S. -- 10,000 acres. And the town's fire department is almost exclusively run by college students. Plus its EMS unit is the only one in Tennessee made up totally of college students. When you read about how some colleges take so much out of a community, think about what this college GIVES to its community. Amazing!

sbart921sbart921about 11 years ago
Great to See Your Sumission

Another wonderfully written story. I agree with DQS1 (not Harryin VA) that your stories are always a pleasure. No need to add another synopsis (although you made the ending official with his declaration of love), you're just one of the best. Thanks.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
Damn Frank!

Another winner, with sex, violence, and a happy ending. Just doesn't get any better! I thought it was going to be too long, but it flowed so smoothly that I never noticed the time or distance. Consequently I'll probably over sleep tomorrow.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
5*****

Good story 5*****.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Yup...

If you didn't give this story a 5* then I don't know what you're looking for. Very well done.

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed it, thanks for the story.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

OMG - Stang is writing stories for Frank! a definite 5 - not like your other stories. think i will go back and hit 5 on the first chapter.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
I do not know

I do not know the all Ferrari's collection, but they build cars for four persons nowdays.

Is this Ferrari for four persons type? In this case I am envious, but I do not like cars for two persons only.

green117green117about 11 years ago
Lesbian conversion

Well, I generally don't like lesbian conversion plots - I've been hit upon by people not of my sexual persuasion, and it is creepier than heck - a lot like a dog humping your leg.

This one is not really about her lesbian-ness though. It looked more like a device just to put off the protagonist for a bit, so perhaps that part of it is almost irrelevant.

But then again, I really like Aiding and Abetting by Leapyearguy... a wonderful story where the gay-ness of the female lead was there for comic effect.

Don't know - anyway, this one was a very good story despite my qualms about some plot points.

Green-something

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
overall great complete story

The story had it all except a real complete finish. How do we know this once avowed lesbian was able to convert to sex with a man??? No complaining just that the ending could've been more conclusive in this vein. David was a lovable character as well as Starla. It was quite a shock when things seem to be moving in the romantic direction for these two characters then Starla dropped the bombshell that she was engaged to a woman. The fact that there were no clues to Starla's romantic involving anyone was quite fantastic. The story was totally engaging and thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for a great 5star story!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Simple the best

She was BISEX woman, who from the EARLIER RAPE IN THE COLLEGE her man loving part was decreased. Francis explained it well in the story. Lesians not= bisex women not = straight women.

MickademusMickademusabout 11 years ago
And They All Lived Happily Ever After

Good story, good ending, no more needs to be said.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 11 years ago
Outstanding!

A great mix of reality, hope and love between two people. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Upbeat

Very well written and well worth the read. Keep up the good work.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
nice but

but she fucks women too, how long before she does it again? Ugh the future may not be too bright for the hero. Nice guys finish last because other people walk over them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice!!

Well done, great storyline, plausible (mostly) even. I loved it!

phd70phd70almost 11 years ago
Very Fine Tale!

Really enjoyed this fun story. Interesting characters, 'Hero' really was just that!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
What a different

@sugna FM explains it well in the story, she is bi and she is not lesbian. Her hetero side was closed after the college rape event....................If they do not start family with two children the problem may be again...............I agree.........

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Great finish -

He was the typical real life hero - not a knight who goes out to save the world - just a guy who does the right thing when he sees it.

Starla is a good girl who got badly abused and reacted out of fear - she never was in it for the women she was terrified of the men - once she knew a man she was not afraid of she became the woman she always should have been -

Good for them and a good future should be had by all -

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 10 years ago
Well Done

and very enjoyable. I liked the "every man" quality of David; someone who doesn't set out to be a hero but becomes one anyway.

Being a sucker for happy endings this one fit the bill just fine.

Thanks for your story and your hard work. Keep writing and we'll keep reading.

Woodmanone

symtronsymtronover 10 years ago
This story is a keeper

I'll refer to this work again and again... in fact I'm sending to my friends now..

Symtron

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

I know two or three paparazzi in Hollywood and let me say, none of them are this guy.

That being said, LOVE THIS STORY. So upbeat. Just well written and plotted.

A new favorite writer!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
nicely told

a warm, upbeat, entertaining story.

Thank You.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
BORN ON A MOUNTAIN TOP IN TENNESSE

and now its back to the hills. TK U MLJ LV NV

VickieTernVickieTernabout 10 years ago
I worried that an upbeat ending with Starla might seem forced,

but it turned out well-prepared, a satisfying ending to an intelligent, good-natured tale. I have to praise especially the ways you avoid formulaic plots, developments, and issues in these "loving wives" stories.

I've also wondered about the many intimate, knowing details you usually provide about life in the various cities and suburbs where your stories are set, and about local attitudes toward them. It's as if you've lived in each of those many places. Then if I happen to have done so, I've marveled that you were selectively well-targetted and accurate, this story no exception. Write on!

teach1965teach1965about 10 years ago
@Vicky Tern

I strongly echo your sentiments about the ending of a perfect story. All loose ends were tied up brilliantly, and I particularly loved the "white horse" part. Great story!

teach1965teach1965about 10 years ago
@ Vickie Tern

Sorry about the misspelling... :(

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the ending!

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 10 years ago
Sweet Story

As usual, another great story that completely immerses the reader in the lives of characters created by words from the imagination of the author. Well done, I wish I had that gift. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
right

And in her first semester she fell in love with a bulldyke and left David. Still gave you a five.....I liked Bitsy. No pretense, no bullshit....although, a little baggage.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Simply superb

I loved this story. It has a bit of almost everything condensed into a perfectly small package. I generally complain that stories are too short. I am so torn on this one though, yes it would be nice to have more to read but does anyone really want to mess with perfection?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story...

If I weren't such a guy I might have cried as Starla related all of the things David had done... even basically being certain they'd get together from almost the beginning of the story...

But predictable doesn't mean not enjoyable. You can predict beautiful sunsets and it in no way detracts from their beauty....

Keep writing...

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 9 years ago
My Favorite Story

on Literotica.

Period.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Both chapters were excellent. Definitely made my favorite list.

Would've kept the Toyota, though. Why the fuck would anyone want an overrated doorstop for a car, especially a white one? Besides posers that have an overwhelming need to compensate for something, that is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

This story is up there with "The Honey Trap" as one of your best. Since I discovered you, I have been reading through your list, not always in order. This was a jewel - I like to see the good guy win, and the bad people lose. I have no issue with Starla being bisexual, after what she had been through. But she found her knight in shining armor (and listed his accomplishments). Good reading!

The DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful.

lovely story , very much enjoyed .

have to mention the old ferrari joke.

whats faster than a ferrari ?

the tow truck taking it back to the garage.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
great storry

I especially liked a lot of the local references like the MOCA having live in SoCal some 20 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gorramn it! I knew you were gonna give me blue balls,

and I was right! No final love scene between Starla and David? Aaaah! Smack yourself! Take this 5 and use it to slap yourself across the face! Monster! Lol. But really. You done me wrong. Le sigh.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Grew up here.

So I don't know any better. One bit of usless trivia, the 10 turns into PCH north all by its self, when you pass thru the" McClure" tunnel. Good fake names are tough, your bad fake names are the best.

I'm glad I found your stories again, I'd forgotten how good they are ! Bookmark you this time.

We rode pch north to Topanga cyn quite a bit when I was much younger to Mulholand to the" rock store". Its one of the biggest motorcycle destination close to LA. Leaving the rock store go north a bit and find a turn out a watch the rice rockets fly up mulholand, how the can corner like that is impressive. I enjoyed that little memory jog you provided.

Thanks again. I'm glad you didn't get all crazy revenge on kelly, seamed like a very natural thing to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yesssss..

One of your better LW STORIES. Actually it should have been categorised under ROMANCE....Then again, since there weren't any real loving moments, it should be under another category...Heroic Photographers (not Paparazzi) perhaps.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!

You are one hell of a writer. Loved that this was a normal, everyday guy who's only skills were taking pictures and climbing trees. He was a hero for helping the 2 women, not just being in the right place. Many people would have just ignored them and not want to get involved. Spent a couple years in LA when I was transferred there years ago. Loved it for first 3 months, then hated it. I actually worked twice as hard to get transferred out. And was so glad to leave and get back to a city with real people. Thanks for a real good love story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
If he were to trade both the Toyota and the Ferrari

He could get a car that will make it all the way back home and be drivable in the mountains. Maybe even a bit of cash left over for the gas on the way.

scifigazscifigazalmost 9 years ago
Hero

Hooray for heroes.

walrus90walrus90over 8 years ago
I may be a sentimental old fool, but . . . .

I really just loved this story !!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 8 years ago
Thanks for the memories

I, too, have some memories of Sewanee and the University of the South. Hadn't thought about them in ages. Thanks for reviving them. You're right, it is a grand place to spend your downhill years.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"If Starla is a lesbian, that's just the way it is and I have to accept it," – That’s IF she IS a lesbian, but NOT if she is just compensating for her bad experiences with men.

I've read this before, but I don't remember getting so misty at the end!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. Could have been drawn out and more fully developed.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable

A verry nice story, thankyou

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
Another good read

5* ....

Liked the characters. They all performed as expected for the movie media business .... pretty shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A lucky dumbass who gets everything in life handed to him on a silver platter. A very, very unappealing protagonist; especially when written from a 1st person POV.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Really?

I don't think anything was handed to him on a platter. This is just fiction, but really good fiction. If u think the author made it look easy then u must live in the ghetto or a really tough part of town. This guy has been riding the "white horse" for some time. Good read, for most of us. 😍

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I love a happy ending

Who says you can't go home again? One more thing to add, the ladies have pleasant ways to say thank you to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Really nice story well told. Good change of pace from some of the author's darker stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyed this one. How can you beat a good fairy tale?

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
I heard that nice guys finish last.

This story seems to refute that. Another really good story. 5*

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Another Fine Tale

From a superb storyteller. The naysayers can go pound sand, this was a thoroughly enjoyable romp! Thanks for another great read!

Love the "white horse" at the end.... ;-)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous