All Comments on 'Papa's Little Puta'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Smoking hot

Thanks for this hot father daughter incest tale. 5 star vote. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Doubtful.

It's great but rape...really? :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pimping out your own daughter..

For me it was a major turn off. But it was very well writen . If only her father wasen't so cruel.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I don't think the father was cruel. Amanda was ungrateful & disrespectful. I don't think he should've raped her but him pimping her out shit why not. You wanna be a slut might as well get paid especially since she wasted her father's money getting kicked out of all those schools. She better be glad he didn't beat her bratty ass or kicked her out to have to fend for herself on the streets. Because she may be a slut but she doesn't have any street smarts. She's a spoiled little rich girl growing up in the suburbs in her McMansion those streets would've ate her alive. Pops did her a favor she can get all the cock she needs with the protection of his goons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

loved it, more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

What a great story, very well written. Hopefully more to follow in the life of " Little Puta."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot

Fucking hot. I wish I'd waited and edged my cum out longer, but I couldn't fucking hold it back anymore. My pussy is drenched and sore. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I'm soaking wet. I wish i was her. Amazing story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing.

Love, love, LOVE this story. Crazy hot and very well written.

mugglensumugglensualmost 11 years ago
please continue

hottest father-daughter story to-date.

we want more chapters pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ahhhh fuckkk yesss

omg im so hot and wet rite now

amazing story

i need to fucked right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I need to be Papas Puta!!!

Oh fuck me Papa, love the story love how she is a slut from the beginning and she just gives in to his demands and fucks any and all!! Damn I want to fuck Papa, his johns and his employees on stage for all to see me. Please continue you write amazing hot scenes. Thanks!!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Papa's Little Puta:" - Amanda and Papa - (Daughter and Father)

Whether we like it or not, every whore, pimp, slut and/or rapist is/was someone's son or daughter at some time in their past. There are those having no remorse or guilt that thrive on selling the sexual wares of their purveyors of sex for their own enrichment. As long as they're adult, and are agreeable to the dictates and idiocy ot their employer madams and pimps, more power to them!!

Amanda loves it; I hope she's getting a decent cut of the "take"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A momentous story...

...not because it's one of Ahabscribe's finest (it's not up there with his best work) but because it appears to be his final story for this website. It's six months and counting now since last we saw anything from the great man. If he has indeed called it a day, it's a great shame. He was arguably he best writer here. Ahabscribe, I salute you and I will miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You!!

I could not keep my fingers out of my pink pussy while I read this story daddy, I want to thank you for entertaining my swollen clit today. I even licked my sticky dildo and sucked on my soaking wet panties - I wish that daddy could kiss my puffy pink lips.

hieratichieraticabout 10 years ago
hey

Been along time are you still out therv Ahab?

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
One of the best!!

This is one of the best stories by Ahabscribe!!! I would love to see a sequel to this story. Absolutely wonderful!!!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 9 years ago
Favourite story!

I love this story..

All your stories are great but this one has something special!

I especially like the ending and where she fucks the 'Pig-Man' it's so hot!

Where he squeals and then she rides him like a rodeo.. It made me so wet!!

I sincerely hope you continue more stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I really liked this, all of it. I hope she has a long, storied career in this bar. Please ertir more.

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Good writing and love the length. Going to read more of your stories now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had I Been Born a Female

Ive often wondered if I had been horn a female, would the males on my father's side of the family, started me at a young age Sucking their Cocks? I do know that they would have had to either tie my Tubes before puberty or put me on Birth Control Pills. I'm pretty sure I would have been just as big of a Cock Whore, and as a girl I would have had another Hole to stick a Hard Cock in!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 5 years ago
Hate it and love it?

Youโ€™re right. I hate that I loved this story. Am I a monster?

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
just ok

he could have been nicer once he agreed to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amanda?!

I dont know any mexicans who would name their daughter "Amanda"! Just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol so many comments here pretending to be a girl.

Terrible story. Dad is terrible.

The guy who wrote this definitely got issues too. He probably hate that the $luts aint giving him any.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician5 months ago

Youโ€™re right, it was a little crazy and spun out of control. I quit 1/2 way through the second chapter. A little too nasty for my taste - no pun intended. Keep up the good work. MtM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous