Papi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked around the folds gently at first, then more intensely, his tongue stretching the folds, entering deeper, slowly opening up the crinkled gate, soothing but exciting. Finally he hardened his tongue some more and dove it into the young guy, who inhaled deeply in surprise.

John reached for the tanning oil, splashed a generous dash on the younger ones anus and then spread the oil with his middle finger. Going round and around in circles, then stretching the folds to one side, then the other side going in circles again, stretching and relaxing the muscles and finally he dipped his finger deeper, and deeper, pulling back, and deeper. He heard Klaas breathe heavily, nearly sighing with every breath, but no sign of resistance, the finger went deeper and finally was all in. He squirted some more oil on the pinkish flesh stretched around the finger, and slowly withdrew the finger, and in again. And slowly out.... In .... Out .... In ...out. And then he slid the finger halfway in and pressed slightly to the side.

Klaas hissed. In the little opening between his middle finger and the ring muscle, he placed the tip of his index finger. An in went the finger and out, in and out, and each time the middle finger dove in, the index finger went a little deeper until they were both in. And faster, and faster, the fingers penetrated Klaas ass, deeper, harder. Klaas was moaning, wheezing, whimpering, mumbling incoherently but his cock was hard as a crowbar and John decided that this was enough. He whispered:

„You are ready now, turn over" He pulled Klaas to himself into the water, then turned him around and bent him over the edge of the pool. "You ready?" he asked the young man lying in front of him while he gave the ass cheeks and legs a generous splash of sun tan oil. Klaas only nodded, his eyes wide with fear. "I'll be gentle, it won't hurt" rumbled the bear, Klaas closed his eyes, but his hands were clenched into fists. "Relax, this is not the first time I do this, trust me". Klaas lay still, fists still clenched, but nodded:

"Do it."

John lay his stiff cock on the boy's ass crack and enjoyed the smooth skin against his engorged member. His large build could be a problem with novices like Klaas, but he had the impression the boy was a good taker. His cock lay broad and swarthy on the boy's pale skin, the head a dark purple, hard as steel and ribbed with veins. It was maybe better the boy had only seen it half flaccid and not in its full glory state, he might have shied away from having it stuck up his pert little ass. But most of the time, his toys came around to liking his extra girth. He splashed suntan oil generously on his cock and the boy's ass cheeks and let his big member slide through the slippery crack. Klaas moaned, his fists unclenching a little. Good boy....

He humped the boys ass crack to let him get used to the feeling, then retracted a little and lay his cock head against the puckered hole. The boy shuddered. John caressed his back and ass cheeks as he said

"Relax, you will like this" He leaned in a little and the broad head pressed against the boy's oiled folds, pressing it in a little, then some more. Klaas moaned and then the ring gave in and the mushroom head slid in. Klaas winced, John stopped and caresses the boy's ass cheeks and lower back.

"Shhh Shhh, let it go, relax as you did with my finger. The worst is over." He pulled back a bit but the boys muscle did not release his cock head, he pulled a little further out, then pushed forward a again, sinking a little deeper. The boy's fists clenched and unclenched as John went back and forth, each time sinking a bit deeper.

"Push outwards with your ring against my cock" Klaas obeyed and John sank deeper again. And backwards and in a little deeper; he found a slow gentle rhythm. By the time half of his cock had disappeared, Johns hand lay open, his eyes closed, he was panting as John impaled him deeper and deeper on his big dark pole. And then he hit the bottom and was stuck all the way in the boy's ass. Klaas lay still, his eyes closed, as if sleeping, but he had a slight smile on his face. John retracted all the way, and the boy's hole released him, slightly gaping. Klaas opened his eyes.

"Come back, please"

John smiled down on him, squirted more oil into the slowly closing a anus and then pointed his dick .... And drove it all the way into the boy. Klaas grunted, but kept smiling. John retracted and impaled him again. Grunting, but no protest, no sign of pain. John grabbed the boys ass cheeks and started pumping, slow at first, and then deeper and faster. The boy grunted and moaned but seemed to like the rougher treatment. John fucked his ass now hard and grunted between strokes

"Oh .... man ... you .... are ..... the .... best ..... fuck ..... ever!"

He rammed his cock now deep into the boy's body, each stroke pushed the Dutch guy hard into the edge of the pool. The boy did grunt under the impact but seemed not to suffer. And then he opened his eyes, looked back at John and said

"Can you feel it when I laugh?" John stopped, irritated.

„What"? He was buried to the hilt in the boy, plowing him hard. The boy went on

"Can you feel this?" and then he started a forced laugh, a hard unnatural laugh at first, becoming a real laugh that rippled through his whole body. John felt the boy flutter around him, massage his cock with his ass while he laughed. Oh man, the boy was unbelievable. He pounded the boys ass in earnest and Klaas stopped laughing. Faster and faster and and then John roared

„Aaaaaaaghhhhaaaaaa!" and shot hot ropes of semen deep into the boy's bowels. He leaned forward and said:

"You are incredible" Klaas grinned

"Thank you. Can I touch myself?" John looked at him

"What?" Klaas grinned

"I have not come yet. Can I wank myself?" John nodded

"I can get you off" Klaas shook his head

"No, stay in me and lean on me, that feels nice" John draped himself over the boy trying no to crush him and felt how the boy's arm moved back and forth underneath him, faster and faster and then Klaas whimpered and shuddered. John felt how the boy's ass was spasming around his softening cock, how he was pushed it out of the boy's ass by the spasms. The boy moaned under him and then all tension left his body, he lay like dead except for his slow, deep breathing.

"Oh man, you are a natural" said John. He held Klaas around the waist, both were breathing heavily, their spent cocks dangling and leaking ropes of liquid into the pool.

"Come on, let's cool down a bit." He gently pulled Klaas backwards into the pool and they floated. Together at first, then drifting apart.

After a while, Klaas looked over at the half-submerged bear that had just fucked him. Did he like him? Yes. He seemed to be a nice person. Had he enjoyed it? Oh, yes, sir, very much. What did that make him? Gay? No, probably not. A toy boy? Maybe. Was he bi-sexual? Possibly, but it was probably too early to tell. He decided that all these thoughts were futile except for one: Had he liked it? And that was a wholehearted "yes". Any time again ...

„You hungry?" Klaas woke up from his reverie and turned to look at John.

"What?"

"Are you hungry? I could fix us some sandwiches" John realized that he had skipped lunch and was indeed hungry.

"That would be great, thanks" John grinned

"Can't let you die of exhaustion, can I?" They both grinned.

He pushed himself up, out of the water. Klaas stared at the huge muscle-packed bear as he disappeared into the house.

Had he really just been fucked in the ass by an English guy? A huge bear of a man that could be his father? He felt the itching of his anal muscle, no doubt about it, he had been fucked. By a big cock. He gingerly touched his stretched ring, probing, plunged in one finger, it burned slightly, not horribly so, just a little. He felt that he had been used down there, stretched. He probed with his finger, pushed it in to the second knuckle, sort of recreating the feeling of being fucked. A good feeling, he liked it, slowly, dreamily, he fucked himself with one finger, then two. Hardly any resistance from his sphincter, no doubt possible, he had been thoroughly fucked. This was for real, he felt the warm sticky liquid on his fingers. Here's to a new experience! he thought. He was floating naked in a pool somewhere in the mountains of Catalonia, his ass was full of cum, fucked by a bear .... The sun shone on his belly, his head felt a bit wooly, a pleasant drowsiness. He felt good.

"So, what was it?" The bike's engine was hammering away in idle. Klaas looked at John over the bike. John wiped his greasy hands on a rag, stood up and looked at him, a little surprised:

"Well, we filled her up, she did not start and I cleaned out the carburetors".

"Yes, but what was it?"

"You rode her until she was dry, so probably all the muck that has accumulated at the bottom of your tank was sucked into the carb and clogged it. I field-stripped it and cleaned it out as good as I could. Seems it was good enough" he grinned and indicated the idling motorcycle. "How come you do not know this?"

"Ah, I like riding, not faffing around with spanners".

"Maybe you should learn at least the basics to get yourself out of trouble when needed."

"Can you teach me, papi?" Klaas lifted ironically an eyebrow, after what they had just experienced, this was more than just innuendo.

"Oh boy", John chuckled, "I can teach you a lot if you want to, sure, just come back again for more." John grinned, playing along. Klaas nodded, then looked at him:

"Thank you, papi, thank you for all." John smiled now a broad Cheshire cat smile:

"It was my pleasure". Klaas threw his head back and laughed out loud. Then the engine howled and he took off down the cart path towards the street.

John stood and watched smiling until the motorcycle disappeared around a bend of the street.

He had called him 'papi'. And why not ....

12