Quarantined Due to Futa Virus

Story Info
Stuck in quarantine with my sister during the futa virus.
3k words
4.43
70.1k
140

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homework, fucking homework. Even when the world is going to shit and appeared to be on the verge of ending, I was stuck doing online school by a dickwad of a professor. Muttering to myself, I kept typing away at my keyboard.

A few months ago a virus, colloquially called the futa virus, had escaped from a Floridian lab where it had been stored in an unlocked basement. The result of the outbreak was a disease that caused nearly 10% fatality in males, and in females it caused unexplained mutations that almost always involved growing a dick and a dramatic increase in libido.

I was infected by the futa virus a week ago. It had left me with a 9 inch dick that was either half up or at full mast all the time. And my breasts, that had previously been an average sized C cup, were now a G cup and so big that none of my shirts fit me anymore and I had to attend video classes with a beach towel covering my tits. Today however I was sitting at the kitchen table shirtless, wearing just a pair of panties that my cock stuck out of like an eager soldier, ready to fuck anything and everyone.

As I worked at the computer my sister Ava came up behind me, nursing her coffee with bleary eyes. We had lived together for a while as roommates to save on rent and we had ended up quarantined together, so naturally she had also been infected by the futa virus a day after I had grown my dick.

Ava had been cursed/blessed with two dicks that currently swung flaccidly near her knees, dripping precum like a leaky faucet. Her breasts had grown a little due to the virus, but since she had started as an A cup, she was now able to wear my old C cup bras and shirts.

"Good morning Ava. Get any sleep last night?" I looked over at my sister as she heavily sat down next to me at the table. She was only wearing an open robe, and her entire torso was covered in several layers of cum. Since she had two cocks, she was twice as horny as I was so her sleep was often interrupted by her dicks either spontaneously cumming, or forcing her awake to jack off her insanely hard dicks.

Ava made an incomprehensible grunting noise before loudly slurping her coffee. "Can't you put on a shirt? I just got these fucking dicks down and-" Thump! Thump! "FUUUUUCK!!"

That banging was her dicks rapidly rising to their full glory of 11 inches, and from the smell, the leaky faucet of precum had just increased in volume to leaky garden hose. Ava was a lesbian and tits had always been a major turn on for her and my newly enlarged chest hadn't yet failed to get her aroused.

After taking another loud slurp of coffee, Ava got up and leaned her chin on my shoulder. Reaching around to sleepily, but enthusiastically, fondle and grasp at my boobs, while her dicks rubbed against my back through the chair. I didn't mind at first, so I ignored her and kept working on my homework, but eventually all the precum dripping down my back had completely soaked the seat cushion.

Realizing she wouldn't stop until she had cum at least once, I grabbed a phone to doom scroll and lay down on the couch. Ava threw her robe over a chair, wordlessly followed me, and as soon as I was horizontal she jumped on top of me to start giving herself a tit job using my tits.

This wasn't the first tit job I'd given to my sister. When we had first been infected it had felt like we were horny teenagers, and somehow rabbits. With a constant urge to fuck. To put it another way, at work and on the bus your horniness would be at 1, watching soft core porn would turn it up to 4, hardcore porn, 8, getting actively fucked, 10. This virus had turned our horniness dials up to 15, but after a week it was down to 11, somehow a little better but not by much. During that first week though, we had fucked in in every imaginable position and over every square inch of the apartment, but now we were tired of passionate fucking. Our bodies felt sore and stiff as if we had gone through a marathon. So we just lazily did our best to help each other with our new urges.

"Looks like cousin Kimmy grew a dick last night." I disinterestedly said. "She posted a shit ton of dick pics and a video of her fucking her girlfriend."

I hit play and held the phone up so we both could watch. The sight of our extremely hot cousin getting it on caused Ava to cum all over my tits, but since it was just her first nut she kept going without even pausing. I could feel my own dick twitching behind Ava's back, and when Kimmy creampied her girlfriend on the video, I closed my eyes in pleasure as I released several blasts of cum over my sister's back.

"Remember the old days of a month ago when the only place you could see this kind of stuff was on a porn site?" Ava asked me while continuing to fuck my tits. "Now we get to see this on the blue ball social media site, and the censors aren't even bothering to take Kimmy's video down."

"Yeah. Do you think these dicks will be permanent? I'd like to wear skinny jeans again someday, and I don't think any of my party dresses can hide them either."

"I'm not a fan of the dicks but I really, really hope you keep the tits! These things are amazing!" Ava's verbal endorsement of my excessively sized chest was affirmed by her two dicks letting out several concurrent blasts of cum. They softened a little bit after that but since she was still horny she just scooted back a little and started riding my cock.

"Do you really think I'm going to keep letting you handle my tits if we get rid of our dicks? I'm going to find a good man who survived and these babies will reel him in like a magnet. But I'm sure that some girl out there has grown even bigger tits than me." I instantly regretted giving her that mental picture because her dicks immediately hardened and let loose a blast of cum directly onto my face.

I wiped my eyes and just ignored Ava riding my dick with her eyes closed. She must have been imagining the biggest tits of fantasy added to a supermodel blond because she was riding my cock like it was a mechanical bull. Since she was off in a fantasy world I doom scrolled various social media and news outlets for information on the outside world.

The news was predictably sad, depressing, and boring, so I hastily switched to social media. That was much more interesting, there were home remedies, cures and preventatives alongside the occasional mention of a famous male actor dying due to the virus. Much more interesting though were the frequent clips where hot girls would show off their new bodies, sometimes it would even be someone I'd had a crush on before the virus. My dick seemed to appreciate all the browsing because it cummed several times into Ava's tight pussy.

We kept fucking until I reached the bottom of the feed and ran out of cat videos. Ava and I were still a bit horny but we were too tired to do anything more. Besides, with the constant fucking and cumming my chest was covered in several layers of cum, and so much cum had dripped down between Ava's legs that the couch was now soaked. Fortunately there weren't any new stains, we had already doomed the couch to the curb over the last week.

"Fuck, just realized I never finished my coffee. Do you want a cup too?" Ava lifted herself off my cock and started trudging to the kitchen while cum dripped from her pussy and dicks.

"Yeah, I'll take a cup. Two sugars, and no cum in it this time!" I slowly got up from the couch, doing my best not to throw out my back due to the weight of my gigantic tits.

Just as I was about to hop in the shower to wash the layers of cum off my tits and face, and perhaps jack off, someone knocked on the door. I rolled my eyes at their timing. Even when the world is ending, my annoying neighbors still manage to come over at the worst time.

Whoever was at the door knocked again, I decided that I didn't like any of my neighbors enough to get dressed for them. So I answered the door while still wearing my soaked panties, with cum dripping from my tits and cock.

"The apartment is under quarantine!" I shouted through the door. "Both of us were infected with the futa virus!"

"I'm pretty sure the whole apartment complex knows you two are infected. You weren't exactly quiet during your fuck sessions. It doesn't matter anyway, I'm infected too. I was hoping you might have some coffee to spare."

It was Jane, our next door neighbor. She was freshly graduated from college, and last time I checked she was living on her own and working from home. I had bumped into her a couple times when getting the mail, and when taking the elevator. Before the futa virus she had been reasonably cute, with small B cup tits and a sort of mousy look. As my sister described her, 'won't have guys flocking around her, but isn't a port of last resort at the bar'.

When I opened the door I didn't see anything resembling the Jane I knew before. Somehow the futa virus mutated her nearly beyond recognition. Her face was the same, with the same bob cut and mousy looking face, but her body was completely altered. Her previously skinny body now had curves in all the right places, F cup breasts, toned stomach, a generous ass, long sexy legs, and a huge 17 inch cock. All of which were on display thanks to her outfit, she was wearing athletic skin tight short shorts, and a sports bra that her cock was nestled inside of.

At the extremely arousing sight of Jane, my cock, which had been standing at half mast, instantly went hard and let off a small spurt of cum.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but grocery delivery is so expensive and I can't get through the day without coffee. I hadn't heard you two fucking in a while so I assumed that you would be decent." Despite blushing beet red, Jane didn't look away from my body and her dick let out a much larger spurt of cum than me, at least a cup's worth, soaking the front of her bra.

"Yeah, no problem. We were just about to make a fresh pot of coffee. Why don't you step in for a cup and then we can see how much we have left."

I absentmindedly stood aside so that Jane could enter, and Jane awkwardly stepped in. Neither of us took our eyes off the other's body, I couldn't stop staring at Jane's enormous cock, while Jane couldn't get enough of my gigantic tits.

"Ava, make sure there is enough coffee for three." I called out.

"Why? Who was at the doo- Holy fuck! Holy fucking dick! That is a huge fucking dick!" When Ava caught sight of Jan's body her dicks immediately went hard and enough cum to cover the counter arced from her dicks.

"You have two dicks! That is so fucking hot!" Jane appeared equally surprised, and aroused by Ava's body since a gob of fresh cum started dripping down her cock.

"Ava, the coffee." My words caused her to snap out of her focus on Jane's dick.

"Right! Ummm... Jane, would you mind coming over here so that I can see your co- I mean, so that I can see if our coffee brand is agreeable to you." Despite the weak excuse, Jane weakly nodded and went to stand next to Ava.

"Uh huh, that coffee looks good." Despite her words, Jane hadn't even glanced at the coffee container, instead she was watching Ava's twin cocks. "Let me just take a closer look though."

Instead of lifting the container up to her face, Jane bent over so that her head was now at counter level and very close to Ava's dicks. Her bending over had also pushed her dick out of her exercise bra, and its head was now dripping precum near her ear.

"Uhhh, I'll look too!" Ava bent down as well so that her head was inches away from Jane's dick. Needless to say, neither of them was looking at the coffee can. I began to lose hope of ever getting my cup of coffee made for me.

As if drawn by magnets, Jane's hand drifted towards Ava's cocks. While Ava's face drew closer to Jane's cock. Before either of them noticed it, Ava was eagerly sucking off Jane, and Jane was vigorously jerking off Ava.

I watched for a few minutes, rubbing my own cock gently at the sight, before getting bored and resuming my homework. I didn't want to hop in the shower anymore, because if they went wild, like we had when we first got our dicks, then my computer might be in danger of getting soaked with cum.

After watching them cum a couple times, I realized that Jane seemed to have much greater cum production than both of us combined. Usually I would cum a couple tablespoons worth each shot, and Ava would double that since it would come from two separate cocks. Jane, however, would shoot out a couple cups worth of cum every time she orgasmed. Quickly forcing Ava to overflow with cum, and coating her chest and stomach with yet another, much thicker, layer of steaming spunk.

Ava soon seemed tuckered out. After all, she had had a restless night, and then an hours fuck session with me, all without her morning coffee. So she took Jane's dick out of her mouth, and pulled her up.

"My back is about to snap in two if I don't stand. Also cum doesn't wake me up. So fuck me with that giant rod while I get coffee ready for us." Ava then cracked her back and bent over slightly, waiting for Jane to fuck her.

Jane hesitated for a minute. She had been jerking off Ava on instinct, but if she went forward then she would be making a conscious decision to fuck her next door neighbor. However it was a very short minute, Ava's generous ass and her own throbbing cock quickly made the decision for her and overruled her logical brain. So after backing up and lining up, she rammed her huge dick into Ava's pussy, causing her stomach to bulge from the sheer size of the dick she was taking.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me!" Ava let out several sensual moans and groans of pleasure, alongside several unintelligible words she couldn't put together due to her ecstasy.

"Ava! I'll suck your dick for a coffee." I wasn't sure if my words would get through to her, but by now I was desperate for caffeine.

Apparently Ava understood what I said, or at least recognized the instructions, because she began scooping coffee into the machine and pouring water into it. The whole time her stomach was bulging out and in from Jane fucking her from behind.

Our coffee machine was old and bought second hand so it took around ten minutes to brew a pot, the whole time Ava stood at the counter with a look of intense pleasure, her dick occasionally coating the cabinet with another layer of cum.

Jane had cum several times into Ava's pussy, her cum causing Ava's stomach to bulge out so much that you could no longer see the outline of her dick every time she thrust.

"Oh fuck, here comes the big one." Jane muttered. I stared in shock. My sister's belly was bulging like she was pregnant and that wasn't 'the big one'?! "Oooh fuuuuck!!!!"

Ava joined Jane in yelling 'fuck', and going off the expression on her face she was enjoying the biggest orgasm in the history of the world.

My eyes widened as Ava's stomach began swelling at a rapid pace until she looked like she had a large beach ball in her midriff. Jane pulled out halfway through her orgasm and coated the ceiling with cum. A few minutes later she was still cumming but with less force, her cum arcing like a fountain into the living room.

Once every inch of the living room was covered in at least an inch of cum, Jane's dick finally stopped spurting and went limp. Dripping with cum and pussy juice.

"Fuck, I'm really sorry about that. I'll go now." Jane poured herself a cup of coffee and scurried out the door with flushed cheeks and panting breath.

I looked around at the damage. Most of the apartment aside from the corner where I was sitting was covered in cum. Ava was lying down on the kitchen floor, both covered and stuffed with cum, breathlessly gasping with a look of euphoric bliss seemingly permanently stamped on her face.

Weighing my options, I could either start cleaning the apartment and deal with the smell and sight making me horny all day, or I could take the coffee grinds over to Jane's apartment and get fucked like my sister and get to cleaning tomorrow. With a grin, I grabbed the coffee grinds from the counter and before walking out the door, I flung my panties in the corner. I wouldn't need them for this booty call.

If you haven't already cum and fallen asleep, then thanks for reading! Sorry this one took so long. Someone commented in the last story that they wanted more fleshed out characters and I've been trying to add that into the origin story of why the world was fucked. (Pun intended) If you have any suggestions or comments put them below. I'm creatively bankrupt so please, please, please give me ideas!