Papi's Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I kissed his cheek. "Papi, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes, my sweet bitch, you can sit on my lap and stroke my dick while I eat. Come 'ere."

Papi pulled me into him and I sat sideways on his lap. He told me to kiss and suckle his neck while I gave him a handjob, and sometimes he let me have a couple bites. The other three girls were all naked, kneeling to the side, silent since I'd come in.

"Go make me another plate, chica," Papi commanded after he'd finished his first helping.

"Yes, Papi."

I got up to go to the kitchen, but he stopped me.

"Uh, uh, uh, puta. Before a girl leaves the room her man's in, she's gotta kiss him and ask permission. You don't want me thinkin' you're bein' disrespectful now, do you?"

"No, Papi, no I'm so sorry!" I kissed his cheek. "Can I please go make you another plate?"

"Yes, baby."

He smacked my ass and I ran to get him more food. I stood by his side for most of the meal, Papi rubbing my smooth butt under the babydoll, until he made me get on my knees to suck him. Afterwards, I washed the dishes while he and the girls talked business, and they ate. I still didn't know his plans for me, but was trying not to think about them.

"Damn, mami, you lookin' cute in here cleanin' up. I like you like this."

Papi came up behind me and started kissing on my neck. It felt good so I tilted it towards him and jiggled my tush back into his growing dick. He lifted my dress and grabbed both asscheeks, then spread and clapped them together while I washed.

"You ready for me to break this thing open tonight, baby?"

"Yeah..."

"I know you ain't used to somethin' so big, but since you was born sissy, I know you gonna love it. Your little pussy 'sposed to be filled with big dick. Big black dick."

He pumped his hard shaft between my plush buns, and I wish I could've seen our contrast from above: a giant black man crouching over his petite white sissy. He gave me a finger to suck, then jammed it inside my hole till I was on my toes squirming.

"Finish up in here, girl, then come upstairs. I'll be in my room; don't forget your manners when you enter. When you go to sleep tonight, you gon' be an owned bitch. Papi's bitch. Can't wait, mami, see you in a few."

He smacked my ass again then left me to finish. I walked upstairs both terrified and horny. Papi's dominance was turning me on more than anything ever had, and surprisingly, I liked being his 'girl'. Well, maybe not surprisingly.... But still, I was weary of getting involved with a guy like him, especially when I saw how strict he was with his "stable". But I had nowhere else to go, so my aching hole led me straight to his room, which I entered with downcast eyes.

"Papi, is there anything I can do for you?" I asked shyly after kissing. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Yes, baby girl, you can get between my legs and suck yo nigga's dick."

I laid down on the king-size bed between his muscular thighs and worked his meat with both hands. I french kissed the shaft, then swallowed the tip and swirled my tongue around.

"That's it, sweetheart, that's how Papi likes it. Keep it up and you gon' be here a long time, little girl. You like that? Want Papi to keep you around so he has that throat on tap?"

"Mmmyyyessss," I struggled to reply with his penis lodged deep.

"Come here, sweet cheeks, sit that ass on Papi's face. I wanna eat your lil' cunt."

I wasn't even sure exactly what he was asking since no one had ever eaten my ass. I cautiously moved up his chest, then Papi used his superior strength to flip me around, so we were 69ing. My cheeks spread on his nose as I squatted down, and slowly placed my smooth pucker directly over his lips. He kissed it.

"Mmmmmmm.... I love the smell of boy pussy," he grumbled while smacking my buns.

"Ooooh!" I squealed when his coarse beard scratched my smooth bum.

The sensation was incredible, and I subconsciously bucked my hips to steal another scrape. I squeezed my thighs around his ears and pushed down to feel even more.

"Eeee!"

"Baby likes when Papi eats her pussy, ah? Such a natural girl."

He spanked me twice more before chowing down hard. He bent me forward to suck his dick while he had dessert, and it was much easier to throat him in this position. He pushed me deeper with his face, then made me get up on all fours, so he could inspect my pussy.

"Thassa fine hole you got, putita. I guess thassa fine hole I got, since you mine. Yea, that's Papi's pussy now."

My boypussy winked back in approval at its new owner.

"Turn around now, bitch. Put your knees on my sides and squat that pussy on my dick. Imma be nice and let you ride, so you can set the pace. I'm not in the mood to hear my bitch cry, so thank me for bein' generous, then move your ass to the drawer and grab the lube. Get my shit ready, woman."

"Yes, Papi! Thank you for letting me ride you!"

I fetched the lube then stroked him slick. When he was ready, I kneeled over his waist and grabbed him from behind. I maneuvered myself over his spear, then dipped the tip in slowly, spreading my hips wide so the descent would be smooth. When the bulbous head had lodged, I pulled my cheeks apart and let him gently slide in.

"Oooohhhh god..." I muttered as his thick rod glided along my prostate.

"You like this big black dick in your lily-white pussy, putita? You like bein' Papi's little girl?"

"Yes! Oh, yes, Papi, yes!!! I love it!"

I'd ridden enough dicks at this point to know what I was doing, and once half of it had settled inside me, the bliss of being full took over. As a born bottom, this is what I truly craved: a fat dick stretching my asspussy, forcing the walls open and massaging my boy button. I gyrated my hips, which he held firmly, as I worked down his cock until I could feel pubes.

"Oooo, Papi, it's so big!" I cried at maximum

depth.

"It's okay, baby, your pussy was made for me. I'm gon' let you mold to it for a minute, let my shit soak. Soon, this tight lil' hole gon' be a slit, and everybody's gonna know you takin' big black dick on the daily. Your pussy gon' be so loose Imma just slip in when you doin' dishes. Oh, baby, you gon' be such a good bitch."

Papi's eyes were closed as he ground up into me. We were both in ecstasy, and I was relieved he wasn't pounding painfully. I had a feeling that Papi actually liked me, even though he treated me as his bitch. He was just acting as if I was one of his girls, though, which made sense, since that's how he viewed me.

"Papi! Papi! I'm so close!!"

My puny pale penis poked out under the babydoll, still untouched. Even though he hadn't said anything, I sensed I would be in deep shit if I jerked off without permission, or even asked, so I just kept wailing. Finally, Papi said:

"Stroke that little clit now, baby, but two fingers only. Little bitches don't grip they dicks when they get off, cuz they ain't got no dick to grip. You got a clit, so you gon' rub it like one. Go on, chica, get your lil' faggot ass off."

I picked myself up and dropped down on Papi's lap over and over until I came. As instructed, I only used two fingers to rub my tip and shaft, but with the lube it was more than enough. I creamed on Papi's hairy stomach, though it mostly poured out, rather than shot, as he milked my pussy. My walls constricted around his cock and the chokehold caused him to erupt inside me. When he finally let me get up, a bit of his fresh cream dripped out of my loose pussy, onto his dick.

"Clean that up, baby, but keep the rest in. I don't care if yousa boy, I'm still gon' get yo bitch ass pregnant. Give you my black babies." I giggled at the prospect. "Once you done, go on and get me a water."

I kissed his tip when it was clean then went to get him a cup. Before I left bed, though, Papi grabbed my wrist.

"You forgetting somethin', puta?"

"Sorry, Papi! May I please go get you some water?"

"Yes you can, baby girl, but when you get back, Imma give you a little taste of what's gon' happen if you keep forgettin' your manners. Go on now, and don't spill my nut all over the carpet."

I left the room terrified while rubbing my newly-formed pussy lips. I wasn't sure what my punishment would be for disrespecting Papi, but the absolute submission the girls displayed made me think it'd be painful. Water sloshed out of the glass as I trembled back into the room. I handed it to him, kissed his cheek, then recited:

"Papi, is there anything I can do for you?"

He was sitting on the side of the bed completely naked. He told me to take off my nightie, then patted his strong thigh with one hand and pointed to his lap with the other.

"En mi casa, a bitch shows respect at all times. When she doesn't, it don't matter if it was on purpose or not, she still gon' get punished. A bare ass spankin' is the only way to teach a bitch like you how to behave. Nothin' else works. Trust me, I've tried. So you gon' bend over my lap now and Imma give you 10 smacks. You gon' thank Papi before, too, since 10 is pussy shit compared to what I could do."

"Thank you, Papi, for being so generous..." I sobbed while stumbling into his lap.

I was seizing before it started, but Papi held me still. He told me not to move too much or yell, then smacked down 10 times, berating me for not following his instructions, saying next time would be worse. I begged and pleaded for his forgiveness, but each fearful cry just made his angry dick poke my belly harder. When it finally ended, he pushed me to my knees and told me to kiss his feet. I groveled below him, then he opened his thighs and lifted me to cocksucking position.

"Show Papi you're sorry, baby. Show me you gon' be a good girl."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I blubbered while working his dick in and out of my mouth.

"Shhhh, it's okay, baby, Papi's not mad at you. You still new, puta, and you gonna make a few mistakes. But that's why I'm here, girl, to correct you. To guide you. To train you up till obeying me is your second nature. Then you won't get punished no more, don't that sound good, baby?"

He was stroking my hair and holding one of my hands, and it was hard to still be mad at him, even though my ass was smarting. I looked up at his muscled body and stoic gaze, and again appreciated this handsome man for helping me in my time of need. So what if I had to follow a few silly rules, at least I was alive! And in a warm house! I suddenly felt a surge of devotion towards Papi, and knew it was my duty to worship him as long as I lived here. I sucked faster and pumped the base of his shaft with two hands.

"Such a good cocksucker, baby. You like doin' that, huh?" I nodded up at him and he stroked my cheek tenderly. "You still mad at me, baby girl?"

"No..." I admitted shyly.

"Good, cuz I don't want you gettin' bitchy after punishments. It's somethin' you gon' have to get used to, and if you don't act right, I might give you anotha!"

"Mmm... no!" I pleaded and went back to sucking vigorously.

"Haha, don't worry, you little bitch. You doin' good tonight. I was gon' take you over my lap no matter what, to show you I run this house. But givin' you a lesson on respect at the same time made it extra sweet."

With that, Papi jizzed down my throat again, then let me refill his water. When I came back he was smoking a blunt in bed.

"Papi, is there anything I can do for you?"

"You can lay yo sissy ass down right here. You gon' be sleepin' with me, Ivory. You my special girl, and I need your little white pussy close in case I get horny."

I laid down and Papi started tweaking my gumdrop nipples, telling me I did well on my first night. So well, in fact, that he confessed:

"I've been thinkin' bout makin' you my bottom bitch, Ivory. You a nice toy to show off, and you take to bein' my little girl better than most of the real ones. You one fine piece a ass, puta, and I can't wait to bring you around."

Papi pulled me into the little spoon position and nestled his 10 inch cock in my crack. I fell asleep thinking about the bizarre situation I'd gotten myself into, with erotic nightmares of Papi "showing me off."

In the middle of the night, I woke up to a big, round object pushing into my butt. Papi was lifting my upper leg so my hole opened for him.

"Mmmm..." I mumbled into the hand that was covering my mouth.

"Shhh, baby, it's just Papi. I need your pussy now, girl, but you don't gotta do nothin'. Just lay there and sleep."

I'm not sure how I was supposed to do that with a huge dick up my ass, but my groggy state made it easy to drift in and out. The fuck was like a pleasant dream, and when Papi put two fingers on my clit and stroked, I woke up.

"Go on, baby," he whispered in my ear while pulling out his soiled, black serpent.

I sucked his dick clean, then anticipated he would want water, so I stood up and asked if I could get him some.

"Of course, sweetie," he said while rubbing my cheek, still lying in bed. "You a good bitch, baby girl, you know your man's needs come first. I like that about you."

He kept stroking my face and slipped his thumb inside my mouth. I blushed hotly at his compliment while suckling his digit, then ran off to get his drink.

"Papi, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Get ready to wake up in 4 hours, putita. You gotta be up at 6 so you can clean yourself out and get pretty. Papi wants his girl lookin' like a dime all the time. That means wearin' the outfit I picked out for you, keepin' yourself smooth, doin' your nails, and puttin' that glossy shit on your lips. My bitch ain't gon' be lookin' like no ugly hoe, ain't that right baby?"

"Yes, Papi."

At 6AM, Crystal snuck in the room to grab me. We crept out silently to not wake Papi, a violation that apparently merited severe punishment, then got ready in their bathroom. Papi told me I could use his bathroom for everything except rinsing my pussy and doing makeup; he liked his areas clean.

"Damn, Ivory, I can't believe you slept in the Big Room last night!" Nessa said excitedly while applying eyeliner.

"Forreal, that nigga ain't let me in there in months! I miss that bed, shit's comfy as fuck!" Jada bemoaned.

The girls seemed a little resentful that Papi had taken a liking to me, but I tried to chalk it up to him preferring boys.

"I don't know what kinda voodoo shit you got in that pussy, white boy, but make sure you don't cast none a that on us. We got it hard enough already, and don't need no faggot runnin' round gettin' us whupped!"

"I know, Crystal, I'm sorry," I replied sincerely. "I'll make sure I'm always on my best behavior, and to never do anything that gets you in trouble on purpose. We're in this together, girls, remember? We're sisters."

I don't know what got into me, but I recognized that these were my comrades, and even if Papi favored me, we were all still his bitches.

"I'm sorry, mami, I didn't mean to bark. Just weird seein' Papi get all excited like this. We never seen him so worked up."

I blushed proudly upon hearing her admission.

"Just a little gloss, Ivory, Papi said he don't want it too thick on you. Says he wants you lookin' like a little girly boy, sick muthafucka...."

Once we were dressed to perfection, another babydoll for me, minidresses and high heels for the girls, they went to the kitchen to make breakfast, while I was instructed to slip into Papi's bed and suck him awake. The girls said the only time I didn't have to ask permission to leave and enter was when Papi was asleep, because there was nothing he hated more than being woken up by a noisy bitch.

"Mmmmm, putita, rub that nightie on my balls. I love how that shit feels."

He pulled my head down to force me deeper as I enveloped his gargantuan nutsack with my silky garment. I cupped both eggs while sitting cross-legged between his spread legs, and throated his dick until told to stop.

"Get the lube, girlie, Imma knock that pussy up before breakfast."

I oiled his dick so it would slip in with ease, though I noticed that his two fucks had already loosened my hole. My body tingled at the realization that it was molding to him, just like he said. Blood had completely flooded my clit before I even sat down, and when I finally did, it pulsated and flexed.

"Look at that little boy clit dance, puta. You can't tell me you don't like this shit. This is why God put you on Earth, baby, to be my bitch and take my black cock. What you say to Papi for showin' you your purpose?"

"Thank you, Papi, thank you!" I shouted while gripping his shoulders to dick myself deeper.

Papi grunted and flipped me onto my back, then spread my legs wide. His huge hands totally encased my thin ankles as he pounded my pussy past anything he or the truckers had done.

"Eeeeeeaaaah!! Papi! Oh, please!"

"What's that, Puta? You wanna rub your little clit?"

I nodded desperately.

"No!" he laughed while pumping at hyper speed, then jammed in one last time to breed my cunt.

"Oooohh!! Noo! Papi!!" I cried. I needed more dick!

"Shut up, woman! I'll let you cum when you deserve it, and you ain't done nothin' yet this morning to deserve it!"

I bawled even more after his comment. I just wanted to be a good bitch.

"Awww, sweetheart, come 'ere." He pulled out and laid me on his chest, then held my hand while his black seed dripped from my cunt. "I can't always let you cum, baby, otherwise you'd start actin' up. Gettin' lazy. A needy bitch is a good bitch, and you wanna be a good bitch, right?"

"Yes, yes!! That's all I want, Papi!"

"Then take what I give you and be happy. Just you see what happens if you start tryna act smart and think for yourself. You gon' realize you need me, that you need your Papi. You a good bitch, baby girl, but a good bitch ain't shit without a man to keep her straight. So think about that today when you're followin' my orders. Be on your best behavior, and Papi'll let you stroke your clit all over his big dick. Be a bad girl, and your white ass gon' be redder than my Ferrari."

He gave my face a couple of light slaps to remind me of my place, then kissed my forehead and sent me to the kitchen. I hobbled in slowly, sore from his brutal fuck. When I told the girls about what happened, they couldn't believe Papi didn't just beat my ass right there. Their envy was palpable. I felt badly that I was treated better, but there was nothing I could do.

When we made breakfast, I learned my sisters slept in a different room, and rarely with Papi. They were all surprised he told me I would be staying with him, especially since he hadn't even "broken me in fully." I didn't gloat, though, because I honestly felt bad for them. I only hoped I could somehow make their situation better.

"Baby, put some butter on my toast," Papi commanded while he ate his meal.

The girls were, again, kneeling to the side. This would be how he always ate, them kneeling, me fetching Papi things he needed. He usually made me suck him off, too, though, so it's not like I wasn't on my knees. Afterwards, I'd clean up the kitchen while the girls ate. I dined last, alone, when everyone had finished.

Papi kept us on a clean diet, and only allowed certain foods. I made him whatever he wanted, but we ate steamed veggies, grains, protein shakes, and the occasional fish. He was even stricter with me, though, saying my body was his and that only approved things could go inside of it.

"Take smaller bites, baby. You don't look cute when you chowin' like a pig."

"Sorry, Papi," I said, for what must have been the millionth time since I'd moved in.

***

Every morning after breakfast, the girls would head out with Papi in his Escalade and do God knows what. I knew they were his whores, but they didn't let me in on their secrets. I think Papi told them not to, since he seemed to want to keep me in the dark to himself.