Papi's Special Girl

Story Info
A dominant pimp takes in a downtrodden white boy.
14.2k words
4.57
56.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,506 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: this story contains elements of non-consensual sex, forced feminization, sex trafficking, use of the N word, colorism, abusive relationships, spanking, small penis humiliation and more. If these are not subjects you want to read, you have been warned.

I understand that sex trafficking is a very serious human rights issue and do not condone it. This is a fiction piece meant solely to scratch the itch for those who have it. If you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking, contact the hotline at 1-888-373-7888 for help.

***

The following narrative describes how I got lost in the brutal world of pimping and prostitution:

My life has never been easy, and it only got worse after my mom and stepdad kicked me out when I turned 19. They told me I was a faggot, which was true, and tossed me to the curb with only a small bag and backpack. I'd always been effeminate, but my backwoods town in rural Montana did not approve of deviation from the norm, so they decided to disown me, rather than live with the shame.

On the streets, I took to what many boys my age did in desperate times: I stuck my thumb out on the side of the road and entered the first truck that stopped. The driver was burly, and not too kind, but he taught me how to suck dick and take it in the ass during the three days I spent with him, skills that would become imperative for my survival.

He eventually dropped me off once he got bored, and again I was navigating the highways with my thumb to the sky. This went on for another few weeks, a man picking me up and driving. Some forced me to suck them as payment. Others, I did on my own.... I'd gotten used to my holes being currency, and usually hopped over the console to crouch between their legs immediately upon entry. Many truckers laughed at this, then grabbed the back of my neck and shoved me into their crotches. One guy was not a fan, though.

"You little faggot!" he shouted before slapping my face and throwing me out.

I ran behind his truck screaming at him to give me my stuff, but he only flung out my backpack, the contents of which scattered across the barren road. I rushed over to pick up my things and began crying, not only because my cheek hurt, but also out of utter despair. I had nowhere to go, no money, nothing but my tattered shirt, shorts, and bag.

Tears dripped off my chin as I sat on the ground with no idea what to do. By some miracle of God, though, (or maybe the devil...) a black Escalade with tinted windows and chrome rims pulled over. The booming bass stopped when the car door opened, and out walked a gargantuan man in a white tee, basketball shorts and Pistons hat. His Air Force Ones, which I recognized were an extremely rare edition, made his already tall frame literally giant. He gave me a hand and lifted me up.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Why you out here cryin'? What's your name, baby?"

The guy gave me a hug and smelled of expensive cologne. It was a pleasant surprise to meet someone so clean and friendly, since I was accustomed to the dirty demons I'd met prior. I found myself relaxing into his chest.

"Umm... I'm Kevin..."

"Oh damn, you a boy?" He stepped back and looked me up and down. "Shit, I thought you was a girl, but this'll do just fine..." His sympathetic frown turned into a devilish grin as he eyed me.

The giant man introduced himself as Deandre, and said we were in the middle of Michigan. He lived in Detroit and was returning from a trip, so he offered to give me a ride into the city. I accepted readily, even though the destination was meaningless; Deandre made me feel safer than anyone who'd picked me up thus far.

"Come on, baby, let's get you in the car," he said while gently placing me in the front seat and buckling me in.

When he was sure I was secure, he threw my backpack in the trunk and came around to the drivers side. On the road, Deandre asked why I was hitchhiking. I told him my story and that I'd lost my stuff. He was very sympathetic to my predicament, and placed his big hand on my thigh while we talked. I couldn't stop staring at the contrast between his dark, veiny hand, and my pale, delicate leg. It was so intriguing, even erotic. My little cock began to wriggle in my undies.

"You have beautiful legs, baby, you know that? So smooth. You shave?"

"Umm... no. I guess I'm just like that naturally...."

"Well they're incredible, sweetheart. Means you won't have to shave 'em as much."

He rubbed my leg up and down with his massive paw while I thought about what he said. Why would I have to shave them? He didn't give me time to ask, though, and continued probing.

"I take it you had to do some shit when you was on the road, baby? You ride with some men?"

"Yeah.... A few guys picked me up..."

"They make you suck they dicks?"

"Yeah...."

"And they fuck you in the ass?"

"Yeah...."

"And you liked it?"

"Yeah.............." I said breathlessly. I could barely get it out, I was so embarrassed.

"You ever been with a black man, baby?"

I shook my head and he smiled.

"Well you gonna love it. Bitches can't get enough of this Dominican dick, and a little gringa (white girl) like you won't ever go back. You know what they say."

I did know what they said.

"Baby, why don't you pull him out and get to know him a little better. You two gon' get real close; you gon' be best friends. Come on now, sweetie, crawl over."

Deandre snapped his fingers and pointed at his crotch. His thick rod was bulging obscenely through the thin fabric and reached halfway down his thigh. I leaned over and stroked his hardness through the shorts.

"You ever felt one this big?"

"No...."

"Well then I'm gon' have to teach you how to throat it right. Come on, baby, quit playin'. Get that dick out and start workin'."

I guess Deandre wasn't as nice as he seemed. Maybe his amiable demeanor was all a ploy to get in my pants. Either way, he was sexy as hell, and I was curious to see his black cock in the flesh. I pulled down his shorts and listened to the thick meat slap up against his abs.

"See how hard you got me, baby? I love little white boys like you, they my favorite typa bitch. Put that big tip in your mouth now, sweetheart, and start bobbin' your blonde head. I wanna tap that throat."

I swallowed his huge spear, every inch making me gag and choke. His rod was much thicker than the men I'd encountered previously, and my jaw hurt as it stretched to accommodate.

"Deeper, baby, all the way to the back. Papi's gotta train you up so you do it how I like."

As I sucked, Deandre rubbed my butt and dipped his hand under my shorts. He struggled to grope my ass with the protection of my undies, so he tore them off, and everything else. When he chucked it all out the window, I yelled:

"Hey!! What the fuck was that for?!"

"Bitch!"

SMACK

Deandre's open palm connected with my cheek. I held my throbbing face and cried while shivering ass naked in the icy AC. Both my cheeks had been hit today.

"You don't yell at me, cocksucka! Or talk back! You a bitch and you gonna obey me, unless you want anotha smack!"

I curled in the corner of the seat in an effort to evade his long arms.

"Listen, I took your shit off cuz it was gettin' in the way. A bitch like you should be naked while suckin' dick. And I threw 'em out the window cuz I didn't like how they looked. Imma give you new clothes, though, baby, don't worry. Ones that I like. So shut the fuck up and quit cryin'."

I tried to nod back to appease him, but could only tremble.

"And don't you EVER raise your voice to me again, pussy, you hear! You gon' talk when I let you, and until I know you respect me, you not gon' say shit. Understand?"

"Yes, Deandre..."

I was still shaking hard in sheer terror. Deandre was huge, and the slap really hurt, so I didn't know what to do. I couldn't get out of the car naked, and he wasn't slowing down. Deandre raised his hand again and I cowered.

"Dammit, bitch, you don't say my name! You call me Papi now, got it?"

"Yes! Yes, Papi! I'm sorry, Papi! I'm sorry!!!"

Deandre -- Papi -- cooled down and looked at me. His rage settled into a cheeky grin, then he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my hair.

"That's a good bitch, I know you're sorry. It's okay, baby, Papi ain't mad at you. We just met, and I still gotta teach you all the rules. It ain't your fault, cupcake."

He pulled over the car and gave me a peck on the red cheek he'd just slapped. He did it again, then began kissing and sucking it sensually, his beard tickling my soft skin. The hot pain transformed into a tingling warmth as Papi rubbed my face tenderly and looked at me with his deep brown eyes. After he'd mended the wound he'd inflicted, he asked rhetorically:

"You gon' be a good bitch and suck my dick now like you 'sposed to?"

"Yes, Papi..."

Papi put the arms rests up so I could lay over the console, and I sucked his dick as he drove. He had me lick his finger then stroked the valley of my butt. He pried my buns open and the cool air tickled my pucker, which winked at him when he grazed it.

"Such a pretty little pussy you got, baby. So pink. White boys always got the pinkest pussies."

I'd never heard anyone call my asshole a pussy before, so that was weird, but I knew better than to say anything. I realized Papi was already in my thoughts, reminding me not to step out of line.

"Mmm!" I squealed when he shimmied into my tight bum.

"Shhh, baby, you be a good girl and keep suckin' Papi. Don't go makin' no noise while you're doin' your duty. Focus on this big dick, baby, I'm just gon' open up your pussy a lil' before I make it mine."

Girl...? That's odd.... This guy's obviously got some weird thing about referring to me as female, but to be honest, it was kind of hot when he did. I was naked with his cock in my mouth, and he was fingering my "pussy", so maybe I kind of was a girl. I giggled at the thought and kept sucking.

He was digging around at the knuckle when he asked, "you like that big black dick, baby girl?"

"Mmmhmmm!" I replied without stopping.

"Look at your tiny hands wrapped around it, putita (little bitch). They barely even fit. You got real pretty nails, too, baby. Imma have you grow 'em out for me, get 'em nice and long. Cocksuckers gotta look good for they man."

"Yes, Papi," I gasped before going down for more.

I sucked and got fingered for about fifteen minutes, really enjoying it. I'd gotten over the slap, and just wanted more anal probing by my dominant man.

"Ahhhh... You listen real good, baby, you know that? Boys like you, little white faggots, they know they place. They respect they man. You gon' respect me, baby? You gonna be a good puta (bitch)?"

"Yes, Papi," I nodded up at him bashfully while kissing his long shaft in admiration.

"Good. I decided Imma take you home with me. Add you to my stable. Imma make you my little girl. Mi putita. You like that, baby? Wanna be Papi's chiquita (little girl)?"

"Yes, yes Papi!" His finger felt so good, I didn't care what I was agreeing to.

"Good girl. I think Imma call you Ivory, since you gon' be the only white bitch I own. You like that name, baby? You betta, cuz it's what I'm gon' call you. My little Ivory whore."

"Uuuuhhhh... yes! Papi!!"

He was wriggling his finger deep in my hole and poking my prostate incessantly. It felt amazing and I was close to cumming, so I said whatever I could to make him happy.

"Then finish suckin' my dick and drink my load, pussy. A lil' cream for my milky white bitch."

He pulled his finger out of my ass and I groaned at him pathetically. He raised his hand again, so I buried my face in his pubes out of fear.

"Quiet, bitch! No complainin'! I know you gotta needy hole, but you ain't gettin' off without my dick up that cunt. I don't wanna hear no bitchin' bout you bein' horny. You'll get this black dick when I give it to you, got it!"

"Yes, Papi, I'm so sorry!!"

I sucked him to orgasm and swallowed his load while writhing my hips, wishing he was still inside me. When we pulled up to his place, Papi got out of the car and opened my door.

"Es mi casa (house), puta. From the second you step inside, until I tell you otherwise, you my girl. That means you gon' walk like a girl, you gon' talk like a girl, and you gon' act like a girl. It shouldn't be too hard since you such a pussy, but this is your only reminder. You slip up, and you best believe you gon' catch these hands. I keep my bitches in line."

"Yes, Papi!" I responded nervously with an exaggerated lilt.

"Let's go then, babe, leave your bag in the car. You not gon' need that shit no more. From now on, you gon' wear what I let you."

Papi held my hand as we walked into his multilevel brownstone. When we got inside, we were greeted with a peculiar and obscene sight. Five feet into the entrance, on the rug, kneeled three completely naked girls. They were all in their young 20s and beautiful, likely having mixed heritage, which I inferred from their skin tones and features. Though gorgeous, all three wore anxious looks when they heard us enter. Their eyes hadn't left the floor, and remained there as Papi locked the door.

The room was dead silent when Papi walked up to the first girl. He offered his hand, she kissed his ring, then her eyes returned to the floor. The other two did the same, and once everyone had properly greeted the man of the house, Papi announced:

"Hola, chicas, I want you to meet somebody. This is Ivory. She gon' be your new sister. You can look up now, putas, say hello."

The trio looked up at my naked body and were immediately confused.

"Uhhh... Papi? That's a dude," one correctly deduced.

"You know you ain't 'sposed to talk outta turn, bitch, but Imma let you off since this shit's a lil' different. Now I know she looks like a dude, but believe me, this little faggot is pure bitch; she ain't no man. I mean it, just look at her little clit."

Papi flicked my thimble-sized tip before pushing me forward so the girls could inspect my tiny cock and balls. Though I had been painfully erect the whole drive, they were now shriveled and pathetic. Papi stood behind me and rubbed with his palm, like you would a girl, and soon I was at peak hardness, a dinky 4 inches. The girls laughed, then Papi moved in front to smack his heavy black dick against my tight ballsack. I started crying, and in my emasculated state, the girls understood that I was going to be their sister.

Papi told me to turn around and spread my cheeks.

"See, she's got a pussy just like you do. And if any of you bitches ever try to act like she don't, there's gon' be hell to pay. And I mean HELL! But let's forget about all that right now, girls, this a good day. I got another bitch, we got another girl for our family. Now come on, get my shit."

The girls scrambled to gather his shoes and hat, then returned to their knees in wait.

"Jada, I want your ass in the kitchen whippin' me up some grub. Nessa, you come with me to my den, I need some a that good throat. And Crystal, you got a special job."

"What's that, Papi?"

"You gon' take Ivory to the bathroom and make her real pretty for me. She gon' be gettin' my dick tonight, and I want that pussy smooth. Shave that bitch up, spread some lotion, put on a lil' makeup, dress her like a slut, then deliver her to me at dinner in one hour. You got that?"

"Si, Papi."

Crystal took my hand and brought me to a bathroom on the second floor. We talked about my time on the road and how I met Papi. I told her I was gay, but still confused about his sexual preferences. She explained:

"Papi likes girls for their warm holes, but his dick gets hardest for boys. White boys, especially. He can spot a sissy a mile away, so I ain't surprised he brung your little faggot ass back with him."

I was kind of hurt that she spoke so bluntly, but she was just being honest. The streets must have hardened her. I was already nude, so I hopped straight in the shower to try to wash away my own filthy experiences. It felt good to have a warm rinse after hitchhiking, and I didn't even mind that the perfumed suds smelled like roses. Once clean, Crystal coated my body in foam, then shaved me head to toe, skipping only the eyebrows and hair on my head.

"You gon' be doin' this yourself after tonight, Ivory, okay? The girls and I will help you out at first, but we not gon' your hand foreva. We got our own shit to deal with, and it's every bitch for herself."

"Got it."

"Aight, you might not like this next part."

Crystal pulled out an enema and I knew what to do. I'd used one with the truckers, so I wasn't afraid of it. Crystal was relieved because she didn't want to get involved.

"Papi likes clean pussy, boy or girl. One time, I saw him belt a twink for gettin' shit on his dick, so be mindful."

The internal cleanse wasn't pleasant, but rubbing my freshly shaved body after made up for it. It was incredibly seductive to coat my unblemished flesh in vanilla lotion. I couldn't stop stroking my asshole and inner cheeks; they were pristine. I giggled when I spread them and looked back in the mirror. My precious pink button poked out, begging to be fucked.

As Crystal sat me down to apply a little makeup, something I'd never done, she asked, "so, you suck his dick?"

"Umm... yeah..."

"And you swallowed his jizz?"

"Yeah...."

"Aight, then you his girl now. There ain't no goin' back. You don't say nothin' but 'yes, Papi' and 'thank you, Papi' from now on. Papi owns you, so get used to it."

I gulped nervously as she applied mascara and pink gloss. After the makeup, she painted french tips on all 20 of my nails, and reminded me that I'd have to keep them long to please Papi. Next came the clothes. I liked pulling my undies up into a mock thong, so it was no surprise when I got erect as the lace panties slid up my crack.

"Damn, you really are a girl," Crystal teased.

She put a pink babydoll with white fur trim over me, then placed pink fur slippers on my feet. I looked in the mirror and did a twirl, which raised the dress and exposed my thong. Blood rushed to my little cock when I saw how good my smooth butt looked in the lace, and a tiny tent popped up in the garment. It pulsated when I reached down to stroke my silky legs. They felt delicious.

"Come on now, Ivory, it's dinner time. Papi don't like us bein' late. You gonna learn soon enough, but Papi don't like a lot of things. He's not so nice, Ivory, but if you just obey and be a good bitch, you gon' make it out. Now remember, never disrespect Papi, and never speak out of turn. Keep your eyes low when he's in the room, and don't look at him till he lets you. Bitches ain't allowed to look at men without permission, that's the rules."

"Okay, Crystal, I think I got it. Thank you so much for helping me out. I've had a really rough week, and even though this is a little weird, Papi's the first guy who hasn't thrown me in the street. I'm gonna be a good bitch, Crystal, I promise."

"I hope so, Ivory, for your sake."

We went downstairs and headed into the kitchen, Crystal first, so I could have my personal debut. I followed my instructions and looked to the floor when I got in the doorway. My heart was pounding. It was humiliating to be wearing lingerie in front of these people I didn't know, but even worse, my dick wouldn't go down! The tent was still prominent, and I heard Papi chuckle when I walked in.

"I see puta likes bein' a little girl, huh? I knew you were a natural. Come here, baby, come say hello to Papi."

I walked over and stood in front of him. He stayed seated, but was still nearly as tall as me. He tilted my face to look at him, then kissed me warmly.

"You look hot as hell, Ivory. You gon' be a fine addition to my stable. Now, kiss my cheek and say, 'Papi, is there anything I can do for you?' That's what you gon' do every time you enter a room from now on. Eyes to the floor until you kiss my cheek and say your line. You got me?"

sissy11
sissy11
1,506 Followers