PARA #01 - File #015

Story Info
The Manifestation of the Southern Horsewoman.
8k words
4.65
2.1k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ghosts, specters, phantoms, spooks, poltergeists, spirits... by any name, these unearthly beings are rarely seen, but are no less real. With the passage of the Paranormal Activity Reduction Act in 2012, highly skilled facilitators, under the auspices of the United States Government, began their concerted efforts to transition all spectral beings into the afterlife in the name of compassion and humanity.

Attached to anchor points, these tortured souls are imprisoned between life and death... unable to continue to the afterlife... unable to return to their corporeal bodies. With humanity's new understanding of these ethereal beings, property owners can request assistance under PARA to rid themselves of unwanted spirits. Facilitators, working within the guidelines established by PARA, engage with the trapped souls, offering support, comfort, and closure to detach them from their anchor points and to facilitate their transition into the afterlife.

However, not all spectral beings long for release from their otherworldly prison. Some, often the most evil and malignant, seemingly delight in inflicting terror and hardship on those who can sense them. If spirits refuse to transition, PARA empowers the facilitators to forcibly transition the malevolent spirits by using the confluence to sever the connection to their anchor point.

A confluence between human and ghost is often a long and exhausting struggle. Only the bravest, most powerful facilitators dare to attempt a confluence with an apparition, for once human and spirit merge, there is no retreat... and there can be only one survivor.

These are selected transcripts from cases involving two of PARA's most powerful and decorated facilitators as they engaged in combat with evil spirits... risking their very souls to defeat the spiteful ghouls that dwell among the living.

.

.

.

Debrief Begins

13:09, 14 September 2016

Kimberly A. Blake; Case Manager--Mid-Atlantic Region: Please state for the record your names, position, and ranking.

David M. Jefferies; Facilitator: David Jefferies... level ten facilitator.

Caitlyn R. Daniels; Facilitator: Caitlyn Daniels... level ten facilitator.

KB: Thank you. This debrief is related to case number fifteen, the forced transition of 12 September 2016, in Richmond, Virginia. I believe this was your first time working together. Is that correct?

DJ: That's correct.

CD: Yes.

KB: I've read your reports. This is not an investigation of your actions. We simply wish to hear your thoughts to further understand these... reluctant... spirits, so that we can better facilitate their transition without having to resort to such... drastic... measures.

DJ: Understand.

CD: [Nods in agreement]

KB: Facilitator Jefferies, you were the facilitator for this transition?

DJ: That's correct.

KB: Will you please describe in your own words exactly what happened? This was only the second forced transition performed, and Dr. Lewallen would like to compare your experiences with those of Facilitator Rodgers.

DJ: He was facilitator at the other forced transition?

KB: She. Donna Rodgers. Like you two, she and Terry Clapp were paired for the forced transition. Because facilitators Rodgers and Clapp were among the first tens discovered, and each had been with PARA since its inception, Dr. Lewallen believed their combined experience, and their success dealing with some of our most difficult cases, made them the pair best suited to perform the initial forced transition. It didn't go as well as Dr. Lewallen had hoped, and Facilitator Rodgers had a much more difficult transition than you did. Her experience was the reason we paired you two up. You two are among the strongest, if not the strongest, facilitators we have, and you're both... shall we say... in amazing physical shape. We didn't want to take any chances during the second attempt and decided to go for firepower over experience... so to speak.

CD: She okay?

KB: Abrasions and contusions mostly, with a few small lacerations, all the result of the facilitation's location. She'll be okay, physically at least. While facilitators Rodgers and Clapp are both level tens, neither is as strong as either of you... they're both in their late forties... and neither is as physically... robust. Dr. Lewallen is trying to determine if it was your physical size and strength, your power, the fact that you, Facilitator Jefferies, are approximately twenty years younger than Facilitator Rodgers, that the sexes were reversed, or if it was a combination of all the above, that seemed to give you the advantage.

CD: Could the strength of the apparition be the difference?

KB: Dr. Lewallen doesn't believe so. Based on the reports of the facilitators assigned to each of the cases, it appears you two had the stronger spirit... and yet you handled her easily. The spirit in the Highway Croucher case didn't appear to have the ability to manipulate objects where yours did.

DJ: I don't know that I'd say it was easy.

CD: [Laughing] Yeah. I'd say it was a long and hard fought battle.

KB: Yes... so I understand. In any case, PARA is going to become more... aggressive... in dealing with these older cases. We're trying to find a weakness in these truly obstinate spirits because it's becoming increasingly obvious that, despite our best efforts, some spirits are not going to transition willingly into the afterlife. We're starting out slow, but we've got some extremely powerful and nasty apparitions to deal with, and we don't want to lose anyone during a forced transition. Facilitator Rodgers barely survived her encounter even though the apparition was one of our most benign spirits.

DJ: What was the origin?

KB: Car accident on highway thirty-three, outside of Driggs, Idaho. In 1963, the origin, Harold Mackey, male, twenty-three years of age, was rushing home for his new wife's birthday when he had a flat. He was kneeling beside the car, changing the tire in the rain, when he was struck by another motorist. As an apparition, he wasn't bothering anyone specifically, but sometimes, when it was raining, people would see him crouching at the edge of the road at twilight, and it would startle them. More than a few accidents were the result of people seeing him and swerving to avoid hitting what they thought was a man.

DJ: Christ! The facilitation was beside a road?

KB: Yes. The Croucher's anchor point was very small, no more than six or seven meters square, so we had no choice. We closed the road during the facilitation. Because it was raining, we said there'd been an accident and we had county police routing traffic around the area.

CD: Why'd we bother? It doesn't sound like he was disturbing anyone. I've dealt with far worse.

KB: The accidents. The daughter of a state senator crashed her car because of him, and the senator started making trouble. Because the Croucher seemed so benign, it was decided to make it our test candidate, but the confluence was far more violent than our simulations predicted. It seems when Facilitator Rodgers touched the apparition intimately, he went all in to take her body. Facilitator Rodgers is still being evaluated because she said she could feel her soul being ripped from her body... whatever that means.

CD: Why didn't her partner help her?

KB: He tried. When the confluence began, the spirit apparently became untouchable by anyone else. Facilitator Clapp said he reached right through the Croucher. He could touch Facilitator Rodgers, but he had no way to stop the encounter, or to separate Facilitator Rodgers from the spirit. This was the first time we're aware of when a ten couldn't physically interact with an apparition and our sim--

CD: [Interrupting] Then why didn't he drag her beyond the anchor point if it was so small?

KB: Because of concerns about breaking the confluence. The closer to the edge of the apparition's anchor point, the more Facilitator Rodgers seemed to be in distress, and she begged him to stop. Not surprising, I suppose, as we know forcing an apparition beyond their anchor point ends their manifestation. The current theory is, as the apparition neared the edge of its anchor point, it increased its ability to... pull I suppose you could say, on Facilitator Rodgers' soul. Facilitator Rodgers described the experience akin to someone pulling on your hand as you clung to something else. As she approached the edge of the anchor point, she said it felt like it would if more and more people began pulling on the person holding your hand. We're not sure of the mechanism, but because they were in confluence, we believe as the spirit began to lose its ability to manifest, whatever was drawing the spirit back into the ethereal world was also pulling Facilitator Rodgers' soul with it. Would the spirit have lost its grip on her soul, or would she have been drawn into the ether with it? We don't know.

DJ: Damn...

KB: All we had were simulations until that moment... and clearly some of our simulations were wrong. That's why we want a detailed description of your encounter... to try to help explain some of what facilitators Rodgers and Clapp experienced.

DJ: [Nodding] I know what she means about her soul being pulled from her body. It was a weird feeling. I could feel the apparition fighting... my soul is as good a word as any, I guess... trying to overpower it, kill it, whatever, even when I was... you know...

KB: Fucking her?

DJ: Okay... yes... fucking her. While I was fucking her, I could feel something... like there was more happening than just our physical encounter.

KB: More than the confluence?

DJ: I don't know... maybe, maybe not. I have nothing to compare the experience to. Someone can say, 'During intimacy, the souls of the participants confluence, allowing the facilitator to break the spirit's connection to the anchor point,' ' want, but until someone experiences it for themselves... Let me tell you, it was a weird feeling, and it damn sure isn't as easy to break the anchor point connection as the big brains made it sound.

KB: Weird how?

DJ: Terrifying, and yet exciting at the same time. I imagine it's how bull fighters or sky divers feel... knowing that if anything goes wrong, they could die, being part of the thrill. That was how I felt. I knew I had to fuck the apparition into submission, and if I didn't, knowing I would die made it... intense I guess you could say.

CD: When I was briefed on the confluence, one of the [Air quotes] experts, said that intimate physical touch is such a powerful and basic need that it overrides all others, that all we had to do was to become intimate with the apparition, and once that need was satisfied, the spirit would release their grip on the anchor point and transition. They implied that it could be something as simple as comforting the spirit with a hug, but they also danced around the question when I asked, if that's all that was required, why hadn't we been doing that all along? I can tell you, Facilitator Jefferies damn sure didn't [Air quotes] 'become intimate' with the apparition by hugging her. That bitch wanted to fuck, and he had to fuck her for over an hour, and make her come four times, before the connection to her anchor was severed.

KB: Did you assist?

CD: No... not really. I didn't need to. There were only a couple of times when it looked like Facilitator Jefferies might be in trouble, but when I started to help, he said he could handle her. He did, but I could tell the bitch was fucking the shit... [Grinning] or maybe it was the soul... out of him.

KB: The briefing you two received was clearly outdated and didn't include the results of the previous forced transition. I'm sorry about that. How did you perceive the confluence, Facilitator Jefferies?

DJ: It's hard to describe. Like... part of me, some other part of me, was fighting for its life. [Pause while thinking] It was kind of like that feeling you get when you're uneasy... like something's wrong but you can't put your finger on exactly what. Are you sensitive?

KB: Yes. A strong six, but because I seem to have a special affinity for the young, that may bump me up to a weak seven when working with children. I'd like to do field work, but I'm not strong enough to be useful, so... I'm a case manager.

DJ: Then you must know what I'm talking about. Even though you may not be strong enough to directly observe a spirit, you can sense their presence, right? As a six or seven, you know something is there, something is happening, even if you can't see it, speak to it, or touch it, right? This is sort of the same feeling... but stronger. There was a sensation of... desperation maybe, from both of us... as well. Desperation because I knew she was trying to fuck me to death, but at the same time, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to because I needed to fuck her and never stop. Once the confluence began, we both knew that we could stop only when one of us was destroyed. Even though I fucked for over an hour, and I came three times, I felt like I could continue fucking for hours yet before she transitioned. I needed to keep fucking her. It wasn't until she disappeared that the need began to fade. It's hard to describe, but I know exactly what Facilitator Rodgers is talking about. I never felt like I was losing myself, but if the spirit nearly displaced her soul, it must have been an awful experience.

KB: This need you talked about. Facilitator Rodgers didn't mention it in her debrief. How long did the need last?

DJ: From the moment I came the first time until she disappeared.

CD: [Glancing at Facilitator Jefferies] That's not quite true.

KB: In what way? [No response] Please, facilitator. It might be important.

CD: He came at me. No, no... it's okay. I could tell he was still in whatever fog he was in. I helped him take care of his need... and then he began to come out of it. He apologized afterwards. No harm, no foul. That didn't happen to Facilitator Rodgers?

KB: No, and it's remarkable the number of differences I'm already seeing between the two transitions. What did you do to help Facilitator Jefferies? [No response] Please, facilitators. As I said at the beginning, this is not an investigation.

CD: [Pausing] I stood behind him and let him fuck my fist, jerked him off, whatever you want to call it. Facilitator Rodgers didn't experience anything like this?

KB: No. her experience was vastly different. We think the only reason she survived was some form of survival instinct took over... Facilitator Clapp said near the end, when both the spirit and Facilitator Rodgers were nearly exhausted, the apparition pulled Facilitator Rodgers by her hair to force her into oral sex. While the Croucher was forcing Facilitator Rodgers to perform fellatio, Facilitator Clapp stated that Facilitator Rodgers suddenly became hostile, shoved the apparition to his back, and started, as he put it, 'Riding that bastard like a stolen horse,' while screaming for him to fuck her harder. After approximately ten more minutes of frenzied fucking, the Croucher orgasmed again... he transitioned... leaving Facilitator Rodgers unconscious on the ground. Facilitator Clapp immediately transported her to Teton Valley Hospital, in Driggs. She was in a vegetative state for approximately forty hours.

CD: Jesus...

KB: [Nodding] As with your facilitation, the apparition required multiple orgasms before it transitioned. Facilitator Clapp said he witnessed the apparition coming three times. Facilitator Rodgers said she thought it was either four or five, and Facilitator Clapp agreed that number was possible based on the sounds the Croucher made.

CD: Hell of a man.

DJ: It helps when you don't have a body and it's all will.

CD: [Grinning] You didn't do so badly. You willed yourself into coming three times yourself... four if you count the last one with me.

KB: She's out of the hospital now, and we're monitoring her, but she's changed. She may never resume field work. Dr. Lewallen is conducting tests, but it's clear she lost something of herself during the facilitation. She's certainly no longer a ten, maybe not even an eight. We don't know if her ability will return or not, and our working theory is when the spirit left the confluence, he took part of her... soul for the lack of a better word, with him. She can still sense a spirit, but she can no longer directly observe, speak to, or touch one. We don't know if her loss is a normal part of a forced transition, or if perhaps it's the result of her being so nearly... defeated. How about you, Facilitator Jefferies? After your encounter, do you feel... normal?

DJ: Fine... other than a little scraped up.

CD: So, Facilitator Rodgers can't even see or hear apparitions anymore? How much has she lost?

KB: We don't know. She's below an eight... at least in the simulations. We're still conducting tests.

CD: Damn. That's too bad. We need more tens, not less.

KB: Yeah. With her loss, there are only six tens left in the service, including you two, but we'll continue to work with her to see if her loss is temporary. We're stretched so thin, if we could get her back to an eight, so she could at least be a recorder, or a nine to communicate with spirits, that would help, assuming she wants to return to field work... and that's not a given.

DJ: Hopefully she can recover some of her power. At least she didn't die. That's something, I guess.

KB: Yes. Thank God for that. We don't have any idea what would have happened had the spirit overpowered her.

CD: I thought the person died or became brain dead.

KB: We're not so sure of that anymore. Facilitator Rodgers' forced transition suggests that a spirit can possess the body. Facilitator Rodgers described it as if part of her was being replaced, like she and the Croucher were fighting for control over her body while they were fucking. Facilitator Clapp observed that Facilitator Rodgers seemed to... he described it as 'fade away.' He said it was how he imagined a person with multiple personalities may be. Physically, they are the same person, but inside, they're totally different, and you can see that in their face, and eyes, and how they carry themselves. The moments didn't last long, but when they did... he said she smiled.

CD: Oh... hell no!