PARA #01 - File #015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ: Fuck. There's no way that can be good.

KB: Facilitator Rodgers' experience brings as many questions as it does answers. If a facilitator is defeated during confluence, do they die? Is their soul displaced and their body is taken over by the spirit? Do they share the body? Before the forced transition, our simulations suggested that if a facilitator lost their battle to the apparition, they would either die or become brain dead, while the spirit would return to its base state. Now we're not sure... and I hope we never find out. That's why it's important to get a detailed description of your facilitation, what you felt, the actions you took to defeat the spirit, everything. Every bit of information you can give us may be important.

DJ: I'll help as much as I can.

KB: Good. So, Facilitator Jefferies, will you please describe, in your own words, and in as much detail as possible, what happened on the morning of 12 September?

DJ: What can I say? I took that bitch on and fucked her into oblivion. [Patting chest] It's all me in here, and I don't feel like I've lost anything.

KB: Please, facilitator. I know it may be a little awkward to talk about, but the details are important. It could save a facilitator's life.

DJ: [Sighs] Okay. So, when the apparition showed up, I--

KB: [Interrupting] From the moment of your arrival, please.

DJ: Don't you have Newcastle and... what's his name--?

CD: Waller

DJ: [Snapping fingers] Right! Waller! Surely you have Newcastle and Waller's report. Do we have to go over that again?

KB: If you please. I'd like your take on the information you were given. One of the things facilitator Rodger's complained about during her debrief was she hadn't been well informed on the strength of the apparition.

CD: Was it the standard team?

KB: Mostly. There was the standard pair of eights functioning as recorders, and the regular male and female team of nines acting as facilitators, but there were also two additional eights and a nine in training observing the case.

CD: [Annoyed] Then how were they supposed to know? It's not like the eights and nines can determine the strength of the apparition by just watching or talking to it, you know. Sometimes I can't tell, and I'm a ten.

KB: We understand that, Facilitator Daniels. That's something we hope to discover during this debrief. Are there any signs the recorders or facilitators can discern that might give a clue to the strength of the apparition?

DJ: They weren't there during the actual facilitation. It was just Caitlyn and me. I don't see--

KB: Indulge me.

DJ: [Sighs] Fine. Caitlyn, Facilitator Daniels, picked me up at RIC on the eleventh, and we proceeded directly to the anchor point. There we met with Facilitators Newcastle and Waller, along with recorders... [Pause while thinking]

KB: Conner and Bevleski.

DJ: Right. Conner and Bevleski, along with the host family, for a couple of hours. They gave us the details of the spirit, and we--

KB: [Interrupting] What were those details?

DJ: That the apparition, a young woman, perhaps named Bonnie, appears between four and five a.m. on the nights of a full moon. That was the night of the eleventh and the morning of the twelfth. The team has been working with the apparition for over a year and had a pretty good understanding of the events holding the spirit and the anchor point.

KB: And that is?

DJ: [Annoyed] Isn't that in your file?

KB: It is.

DJ: [Annoyed] That the woman was killed one morning when something spooked her horse. She became trapped in the stall with the animal and was stomped to death. She was supposed to meet her betrothed to attend a party or something. [Looking at Facilitator Daniels] Did I leave anything important out?

CD: Only that she was a headstrong young woman of about twenty not given to following the conventions of the time. For example, she saddled and rode her own horse, often wore men's pants and shirts, was reported to be an excellent shot with a pistol, and seemed to delight in flaunting her riding and shooting skills to the detriment of men.

DJ: Yeah. That too. Anyway, her anchor point was the stable, probably the first stall. The father was totally oblivious to her presence and didn't believe she existed. He's certainly no stronger than a two, but having spoken with him, he's probably a one... or a zero. He believed this was all an elaborate joke his wife and daughter were playing on him.

CD: He was a real piece of work, all right.

KB: Why do you say that?

CD: No reason in particular... it was just his whole attitude. He made a couple of snide remarks about his tax dollars at work. His wife is a little stronger... maybe a four. She believes there's something going on in the stable, though she doesn't understand it. She says she doesn't believe in ghosts, but I think she was starting to come around to the idea that spirits are real. She said she refuses to go into the stable after dark if the moon is full because she said it gives her the creeps. Their daughter, however, she's the one. She's at least a six. Probably not an eight, but she could be a seven. She said she can see the apparition's lantern light from her bedroom some mornings.

DJ: Yeah. Sweet girl of sixteen or seventeen, I'd guess, and not afraid of anything. She said she'd gone to the stable several times to see where the light was coming from, but it always disappeared when she entered the stable. Whenever she saw the light and investigated, she said it always felt like someone was there, hiding and watching her, but she never saw anyone, and no one ever answered her when she asked who was there.

CD: There's clearly something special about the first stall. Maybe that's where the origin was killed, because according to the family, any horse they leave in the first stall absolutely freaks out in early morning, and that's where the apparition always appears first. When she appeared to us, she was in the first stall, moving like she was brushing a horse.

KB: Then what happened?

DJ: We left Waller and Newcastle to take care of getting the family out of the house while Facilitator Daniels and I got a room and got some sleep. The apparition never showed before four or so in the morning, and that was over twelve hours away.

CD: One thing... someone needs to tell these case facilitators that we're just following orders. We didn't ask to take over their case, so they need to stop with the attitude. Our briefs said the family wasn't to be present when we started the forced transition. The facilitation team had been working with the family for over a year, so it only made sense that they handled relocating the family.

KB: Thank you for that. We'll address that with the facilitation teams in the future.

CD: Thanks.

KB: So, you returned to the anchor point... when?

DJ: About two the next morning. Waller, Newcastle, Conner, and Bevleski were there too. They offered to assist, but after their shit earlier, I wasn't feeling very charitable. I told them they weren't cleared to see what happened.

KB: [Confused] Cleared?

DJ: [Grinning] Yeah.

CD: [Smiling] They shouldn't have been such assholes.

KB: [Annoyed] I see. Then what?

DJ: Then... nothing. Caitlyn and I stood around, shooting the shit, and waiting for the apparition to manifest. When she did, we got down to business.

KB: Okay, what you've told me so far matches the case facilitator's report. I suppose it's no surprise to you they weren't very complimentary.

CD: Like I give a shit.

KB: Did you immediately try to start the confluence?

CD: No. I talked to her first.

KB: What did you tell her?

CD: That she had to go. That we were there to help her.

KB: But the apparition said she had to meet Ezra?

CD: Yes.

KB: Okay. Then what happened?

CD: Then... nothing. Unless Waller and Newcastle were totally incompetent, they'd already worked with her and had gotten nowhere. It's my understanding they were the second team assigned to the case when the first team couldn't make any progress. I didn't see any reason to waste any more time talking to her. David, Facilitator Jefferies, then told her that we were there to help her, but if she didn't go, if she wouldn't allow us to help her, we we're going to have to force her to transition.

KB: What did she say to that?

DJ: She didn't say anything. She just laughed. She tried to leave, but Caitlyn stopped her.

KB: How?

DJ: Nothing violent. She just took her arm. That must have been the apparition's first experience with a ten because she seemed surprised that she could be touched, much less constrained. Facilitator Daniels told her this was her last chance to go easily. The apparition jerked her arm away and tried to rush past us, but I was in the door, so I grabbed her and held onto her.

KB: Held onto her how?

DJ: Against my chest.

KB: Did you initiate the confluence or did she?

DJ: I did.

KB: That's interesting. With Facilitator Rodgers, the moment she touched the apparition with anything approaching intimacy, he attacked her... both sexually and physically. The apparition didn't do that with either of you?

CD: No.

DJ: No. She tried to squirm out of my arms. She was strong as hell. I could barely hold her.

KB: Interesting. So intimate or physical touch isn't the overriding need we thought it was.

CD: Maybe not, but it's still a need. While David was fighting with her, they went to the floor... and then it was on.

KB: What do you mean?

CD: I mean, while they were squirming around on the floor, he forced her to kiss him... and then... well, they were still fighting, but she wasn't fighting to escape anymore. [Grinning] Not that I can blame her. If I hadn't been laid in 150 years, I'd be horny too.

KB: That began the confluence?

DJ: Yes. As we kissed, I could... sense... the confluence beginning.

KB: Go on.

DJ: I don't know what to say. We started kissing, then we started fucking.

KB: Details, facilitator.

DJ: [Sighs] Details. So, as we kissed, she started pulling at my clothes. I started tugging at her dress, gown, thing. As I said, she was incredibly strong, much stronger than she would have been in life, and she began tearing my shirt as we squirmed around on the stable floor. That was uncomfortable to painful. My back was getting scraped up, along with my knees and elbows, and I wanted to get off the floor, so I threw her off me.

CD: One thing I noticed, as they were wrestling on the floor, her spectral aura grew brighter.

KB: Facilitators Rodgers and Clapp also noticed the phenomenon. We're not sure, but it seems to indicate rising sexual excitement. Did you notice it pulsing during the sex act, becoming brighter as the apparitions' sexual excitement increased, then decreasing after orgasm... or whatever the spirit equivalent is?

CD: I did.

DJ: Yeah, I noticed it too. That's how I knew when to really give it to her.

KB: Give it to her?

DJ: Fuck her harder.

KB: Ah. Please continue.

DJ: As I said, I threw her off me. She rushed me immediately, and I'd barely gotten to my feet when she knocked me into the side of the stall. She was highly aggressive... kissing, biting, thrusting her hips, tearing my shirt... that sort of thing.

KB: That follows the same pattern as with Facilitator Rodgers.

DJ: I shoved her away again. I don't remember what I said, but I said something to her about--

CD: [Interrupting] You said, 'You want to fuck, you spooky bitch? Then come on! Let's fuck!'

DJ: Okay. I guess I said that while I was loosening my belt. She didn't attack me again, but she started undressing as well.

CD: They were like two fighters staring each other down before a fight. As they undressed, they were slowly circling each other in the stall.

KB: How did the spirit appear?

CD: She was a fully structured apparition.

KB: So only the spectral aura to give her away?

DJ: Yes. She looked, and felt, as real as any woman. [Grinning] Except she glowed slightly of course.

KB: Please continue.

DJ: So, we undressed, and then we started fucking. She charged--

CD: [Smiling] He's a cocky bastard. Standing there naked with his cock out for all the world to see, he held his hands out and flicked his fingers at her to invite her to make her move.

KB: Did she?

DJ: Oh... yeah. Like before, she charged me, and even though I tried to set, she drove me right back into the stall wall. I picked her up, and we got to it. She was hanging on me, wailing like a fucking banshee as I fucked the shit out of her. After a moment, I turned around and rammed her into the wall, so I could fuck her harder. I think she came at least once as I did, though I can't be sure.

CD: I would say that she did, based on what I saw with her aura and her shrieks and moans.

DJ: I was starting to need to come, so after I made her come, I dropped her back to the floor. I was going to bend her over, intending to fuck her again, but I was still afraid I was going to come, so I decided to see what ghost pussy tasted like.

KB: And that is?

DJ: A woman. I took her hand and dragged her out of the stall and down to the feed room, tack room, whatever they call the place where they had feed and saddles stored. I picked her up and tossed her across the bags of feed they had on the floor, figuring that had to be more comfortable than the rough concrete floor. I was going to eat her pussy, but she dragged me down on top of her.

CD: She absolutely wanted more fucking.

DJ: Yeah, but I was still on edge, so I rolled off her and pulled her around. I started eating her pussy while she sucked my cock.

CD: There are some advantages to not being corporal. Facilitator Jefferies is... packing a B.F.D.... but she swallowed his cock like a fucking champ. I didn't know women did that back in the late eighteen hundreds, but she clearly knew what she was doing.

KB: [Confused] What's a B.F.--oh. Never mind.

DJ: That's the fucking truth. We... well... we ate pussy and sucked cock until I came.

KB: Can you give a little more detail?

DJ: No... not really. I was a little... distracted.

CD: It was a race to see who could make the other come first. After a few minutes, they started squirming, and while doing so, they slipped down into this little valley between the two pallets of feed. It was too narrow for them to fall to the floor, but I think they got stuck in there because they stayed wedged in there for maybe fifteen, twenty minutes... until David came.

KB: You said you came first, Facilitator Jefferies?

DJ: Yeah, I think so.

KB: Did your ejaculate land on the apparition?

DJ: No. She swallowed it. Why?

KB: Your ejaculate remained within the apparition?

DJ: I suppose.

CD: [Grinning] It didn't come out the back of her head, if that's what you're asking.

KB: Interesting. Did you ejaculate on the apparition at any time during your encounter?

DJ: Yes. Once.

KB: When the apparition disappeared, did your ejaculate remain behind?

DJ: [Looking at Facilitator Daniels] I don't know. I didn't check. Again, why?

KB: Just a data point. Facilitator Clapp said that Facilitator Rodgers was covered in ethereal excretion. When the apparition transitioned, his excretions, his come if you will, also disappeared. There are plenty of examples of ethereal excretions remaining corporeal after the manifestations ends. We're trying to determine if Facilitator Rodgers' experience was an anomaly, or if a transition removes all traces of the apparition.

CD: She squirted on you that one time. Did that disappear?

DJ: How would I know? You were there. You know how hot and humid Virginia is in September, and how stuffy that room was.

CD: [Grinning] Fair enough. You were certainly a sweaty mess. Thank God we were driving a rental.

KB: We'd very much like to know the answer to that if the opportunity presents itself again. So please continue, Facilitator Jefferies. You were ejaculating into the apparition's mouth and...

DJ: Right. So, I was coming in her mouth... and that's when I first sensed the tug on my... soul. It was also when I began to feel the need to fuck her that I mentioned before. It was almost like that was when the battle to break her attachment to the anchor point began and she realized it was life or death for her... for us.

KB: That matches Facilitator Rodgers experience as well. It seems that orgasms play a more important role in a forced transition than our simulations indicated.

CD: [Facilitator Jefferies looking at Facilitator Daniels] Me?

DJ: Yes please. All I remember about that moment is I was coming my nuts off and fucking that bitch's face for all I was worth.

CD: Oh. Okay. [Grinning] Don't forget the grunting and moaning. You were also grunting and moaning. Anyway, he had his arms around her hips, holding her down, eating her pussy while he was fucking her mouth. I could tell she wanted to escape, but because Facilitator Jefferies had her wrapped up, and she was mashed into the bags of feed, she couldn't break free before she came. She still had his cock in her mouth as she did... at least until she began screaming.

KB: Did she appear to have weakened after her two orgasms?

DJ: Not that I could tell.

KB: And how long had your encounter lasted to this point?