PARA #02 - File #003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MB: Okay, so far this is following the same pattern our other two teams reported. If the facilitator makes no movement or sounds, it takes the apparition two to three minutes to realize they are there. If they speak or move, it notices them instantly. Go on.

CD: He was stroking his cock as he came toward me, making his intent clear enough. I told him to stop, that I was there to help him. When--

MB: [Interrupting] How much good did that do?

CD: Zero... just as I expected from Facilitator Mok's report. I got ready, and when he reached me, he grabbed my hair and tried to kiss me. That's when I slapped the shit out of him.

MB: [Surprised] You hit it?

CD: As hard as I could.

MB: [Laughing] What did that do?

CD: I knew from Facilitator Mok's report, trying to talk to it was probably a waste of time. I wanted to try to establish a position of dominance right at the start, but in hindsight, hitting it may have been a mistake.

MB: Why do you say that?

CD: Because he smiled at me, and I think that set the tone for the rest of the facilitation.

MB: Oh, hell.

CD: Yeah. He was still holding my hair, and when he tried to kiss me again, I grabbed its shoulders and kneed him in the groin as hard as I could.

MB: [Surprised] No shit? What'd it do?

CD: Not much. He screamed like it hurt, but it didn't hurt him enough for him to release my hair. [Pause] How much detail do you want?

MB: All of it, in as much detail as possible.

CD: Okay... While he was holding my hair with one hand, he grabbed his cock with the other and started masturbating himself furiously. That hurt like hell because he wasn't being gentle with me and was twisting my head back and around. I was trying to get his hand out of my hair when the asshole turned toward me and came all over me. While he was coming, he tried to force me to my knees, but I kneed him in the nuts again, and that time I managed to get free.

MB: Damn... I'm so sorry.

CD: Comes with the territory, and I had a pretty good idea going into this how it was going to be. It's not the first time I've been roughed up by an apparition. Everyone says, 'Oh... I wish I were a ten.' No... no you don't.

MB: I'm still sorry. So what happened next?

CD: I ran.

MB: You ran?

CD: Yeah. I needed some space, so I ran around a table, to give myself a chance to recover.

MB: But you didn't leave the pool enclosure?

CD: No. What good would that do? I was going to have to deal with the asshole sooner or later.

MB: True, I suppose. What happened next?

CD: [Smiling] I think I pissed it off, because first it called me a 'fucking bitch,' then it threw the table into the pool... and then it did the same with me.

MB: [Softly] Shit...

CD: I tried to run again when it threw the table, but he grabbed my arm, spun me around, and shoved me into the pool. The bastard came in after me and tried to drown me. We were in the deep end, and he rammed--

MB: [Shocked] He tried to drown you? Are you okay? Do you need medical care?

CD: Like I said at the start, I hurt, because he was rough as shit, but it's just bumps and bruises. I'll be okay.

MB: That's good. I mean, it's not, but I'm glad it's no worse. Anyway, sorry to interrupt.

CD: As I was saying, he shoved me under and rammed his cock into my mouth. When I realized he was going to drown me, I bit the fucking thing off.

MB: [Loud surprise] Wait... what? Oh my God! You bit it's cock off?

CD: Yeah. I also found out that if you sever part of an apparition, the severed part instantly disappears. I didn't know that before. That was weird as hell. I could feel its cock in my mouth one second, but then there was nothing except pool water the next.

MB: What do you mean?

CD: I mean, when I bit its cock, I felt my teeth sinking into it... but then it was like I was biting nothing, if that makes sense. My teeth snapped together so hard I heard them... and it hurt some... but there was nothing in my mouth except water from the pool. Imagine opening your mouth and then biting down hard. That's what it was like... except when I started biting, I could feel myself biting into its cock.

MB: [Grimacing] Ugh. Okay...

CD: While it screamed and flailed around, I tried to get out of the pool, but I didn't make it. I was crawling out when it dragged me back into the water and tried to ram its cock into my mouth again while we--

MB: [Interrupting] I don't understand.

CD: What?

MB: If you bit its cock off...?

CD: We don't know what an apparition is... other than some form of energy that humans perceive as matter, but we know what it's not, and that's flesh and blood. We know the spirit controls its appearance during the manifestation.... so why not?

MB: I understand that, but in that case, how did you bite it off? I'd think your teeth would pass right through it and... nothing would happen.

CD: Maybe it did for all I know. Once he released me, I didn't hang around to see what happened. I needed to breathe, and I wanted to get out of the pool before the bastard finished drowning me.

MB: Okay... yeah... I can see that.

CD: As I was saying, he tried to shove his cock back into my mouth, but he wasn't able because I was still fighting to get away. I got in a good solid kick that knocked him back, but I still wasn't able to get out of the pool before he pulled me back into the water.

MB: So how'd you get away?

CD: When he pulled me back in the second time, I got my legs around his head...

MB: And?

CD: And we began the confluence. He'd ripped my bottoms off the first time when he'd pulled me back into the pool, so when he pulled me in the second time, he started eating my pussy. As we thrashed around, I managed get under the diving board, and I was holding him under by sitting on his shoulders. We were in a stalemate. I couldn't release the diving board, because that was how I was holding him down, so I couldn't stop him from...

MB: You used the diving board to hold him under water while he performed cunnilingus on you?

CD: Yes. I was under it, pressing down. It was a couple of feet above my head, with the water up to my neck as I sat on his shoulders. We didn't start out that way of course. At first, he tried to open my legs. I was hanging onto the side of the pool and the diving board as he tried to escape, so he couldn't pull me under again, but I had my ankles locked, and when he couldn't get free from my legs, he stopped trying and started tonguing me. As he did, he ripped off my top, pinched my nipples, squeezed my breasts, stuff like that.

MB: Did he make you come?

CD: [Suspicious] Why?

MB: For the record.

CD: [Long pause] Huh-uh. There's more to it than that. What is it?

MB: [Long pause, uncomfortable] I fantasize about fucking ghosts, okay? It's my kink. It's the reason I came to work for PARA.

CD: [Surprised] You're shitting me!

MB: [Embarrassed] No. I'm barely sensitive, a three, so I know I'll never be able to... but oh God, how I want to... just once. If I were a ten, I'd have performed this transition myself.

CD: Trust me, C.M. Beebee, you don't want that.

MB: You say that, and I know you're probably right, and I know it probably wouldn't be anything like I fantasize it will be... but God... I want to so bad. I'd like the chance... just once.

CD: You know what happens if you fail to complete the transition once the confluence begins, right?

MB: [Softly] Yes, I know... but I don't care. It'd be worth it.

CD: [Long pause, then smiling] Well... since it's just us girls here... yes... he made me come. [Grinning] He made me come hard.

MB: [Smiling, embarrassed] Thank you.

CD: Holding him under, with him sucking on my clit... I came so hard that I lost my grip on the diving board.

MB: [Eagerly] Then what happened?

CD: Then, he pulled me under and rammed his cock into me. I tried to get away, but he was fucking the shit out of me, and I couldn't break free. I could get his cock out of me, but before I could get away, he'd grab me and pull me back. I was--

MB: [Eagerly] Did you come again?

CD: No, not then. I was starting to get desperate for air when I managed to get free enough to get a foot against him and push him away.

MB: And then?

CD: And then... I managed to get out of the pool, barely, by kicking him in the face when he tried to pull me back in. He came out behind me. I turned to face him and... [Smiling] you're going to love this part... I told him to 'come on if he thought he could handle me.'

MB: [Groan] Fuck... okay, then what?

CD: I lay down on one of the chases.

MB: And he fucked you?

CD: Oh... fuck yeah. He fucked me hard and long.

MB: Did he say anything while he was fucking you?

CD: I don't remember the exact words, but yes... he called me a 'sexy fucking bitch,' and I think he called me a 'whore,' and maybe a 'slut,' or maybe it was a 'come slut,' I'm not sure. He also told me how he was going to keep fucking me, and how tight my pussy was... stuff like that.

MB: Did you say anything?

CD: Not a lot. I'm sure I probably told him to fuck me, or something like that. Mostly I think I was muttering, snarling, and hissing, trying not to come again, because I could feel the confluence affecting me.

MB: Did you come?

CD: Not before I made him come. [Smiling] I wish you could have heard his scream.

MB: Fuck... I wish I could have too.

CD: Anyway, he pulled out, came all over me, and then immediately started fucking me again. [Grinning] Then the chase broke.

MB: Really? He fucked you so hard you broke the chair?

CD: Really. That's when I came, as he fucked me on the ground.

MB: God... I wish I could have seen that. Then what happened?

CD: He pulled me up by my hair and forced me to suck his cock.

MB: [Grinning] Did you bite it off again?

CD: What do you think?

MB: Yes?

CD: Yes. The bastard was a slow learner. I can tell you, in the length of time it took him to shove me away, and for me to turn and look, his cock was back. So, while he screamed and thrust his hips, I got to my feet and tried to get away. The encounter was much more violent than I'd anticipated, and while I wanted to keep fucking him, I wanted to get away more.

MB: You wanted to fuck him?

CD: Yes. I was starting to come under the... confluence psychosis I think they've dubbed it... but because he was hurting me, I hadn't yet lost myself to it. Pain seems to lessen the effects... at least in the short term.

MB: I see. So even though you were being influenced by the confluence psychosis, you still retained the ability to break away?

CD: At that point, yes.

MB: Weren't you worried that you'd die if you tried to end the confluence?

CD: To be honest, I didn't even think about it. I just wanted to get out of there. I didn't feel like I'd lost myself, but who knows, maybe the apparition saved my life by catching and fucking me some more.

MB: So you weren't able to escape?

CD: No. Before I reached the gate, he caught me and slammed me against the fence before fucking me good. That was no fun. The fence is aluminum, and having him grab the bars to press me against the fence while fucking me hurt! I'm going to have bruises on my breasts, and probably my legs.

MB: I'm sorry. Did you feel the increased pull from being so close to the edge of the anchor point as Facilitator Rodgers did? Any sensations that you've lost part of yourself?

CD: No. Even though I was outside, I suspect the fence created a hard boundary for the anchor point, like in houses and such, and not like out in the open where anchor points fade away. I didn't notice any increase in the strength of the spirit, and he damn sure didn't seem to have any trouble maintaining his manifestation because he fucked me for a long time like that.

MB: Do you know how long?

CD: Until it came.

MB: [Softly] Did he scream?

CD: Yes, and as loud as the first time. I was afraid someone was going to call the cops.

MB: Fuck... you must make him come hard.

CD: Maybe. I shoved back against him, and was able to get off the fence, but he never released my hips. I tried to twist away, but he moved with me and shoved me back into the water.

MB: I assume he went in after you again?

CD: Yes. Fortunately, we were at the shallow end of the pool, so the water wasn't very deep. He shoved me down on the steps and started fucking me again. I leaned back on the steps, using my elbows to prop myself up because the steps hurt my back if I didn't. He was pressed into my chest while he fucked the shit out of me, his hips splashing water everywhere, for a long time. Then he made me come again, the fuck, when he pulled out and started dick-slapping my pussy. At least he came too.

MB: Did he scream again?

CD: God yes. Louder than ever, and his aura was almost blinding. [Grinning] Of course, I was doing some screaming myself that time.

MB: [Groaning] Fuck... Did you feel like your souls were fighting, like in the Horsewoman and Croucher cases?

CD: Yes. I don't think there's any doubt now that the sensation, and the confluence psychosis, is a normal part of a forced transition. Facilitator Jefferies mentioned in his transition of the Horsewoman, that it was like a need to fuck. When I came that time, I could no longer resist it. I didn't want to resist it. I was getting tired and sore, both from the apparition knocking me around, but also from him fucking me so long and hard, but I didn't want to stop fucking. It was like there was nothing more important than fucking that asshole until he transitioned. Did you read the Southern Horsewoman debrief?

MB: Yes.

CD: Do you remember the part where Facilitator Jefferies said he felt like he could fuck for hours?

MB: Yes.

CD: That's how I felt. I wanted to fuck that asshole, and not stop, until one of us was dead... no matter how long it took.

MB: [Groaning] Oh, God...

CD: [Smiling] You okay?

MB: [Smiling] Yeah. It's just getting hot in here. Please continue.

CD: We did, but this time I was on top fucking him. I wanted to fuck him, not be fucked by him, so I shoved him off me. He sat on the steps and leaned back on his elbows, like I had, and I sat on his cock and fucked him as hard as I could. After I'd fucked him for a while, he lay back to free up his hands. He was being very rough, squeezing the shit out of my breasts or slapping them, and pinching my nipples, but it didn't hurt, at least not then. At the time, it only turned me on more, but I'm feeling it now.

MB: Did you make him come again?

CD: Yes. He was twisting my nipples, and I was doing the same to his. I think we both came because we started screaming at the same time... and I know I was coming like a bitch.

MB: [Groaning]

CD: I have no idea how long we'd been fucking, but it was a long time... at least a couple of hours, if not more. After we came, I was exhausted, but I knew I couldn't stop... and I didn't want to stop. I could tell the apparition was nearing exhaustion too. He--

MB: [Interrupting] How?

CD: I just could. His aura was getting dimmer, and he was moving slower. I slid down him and started sucking his cock and titty fucking him. Actually, maybe he was titty fucking me since he was holding my breasts around his cock and was fucking them. Either way, I made him come. [Smiling] Yes... he screamed as he came.

MB: [Softly] Fuck... After the Southern Horsewoman transition, a request went out to know if come, sorry, ethereal excretion, remained behind after the transition. Did it?

CD: I don't know.

MB: Because the water washed it all away?

CD: Yes.

MB: Okay. After that?

CD: After that, I could tell he was nearly finished, but then so was I. His aura was barely visible, and he wasn't moving much, but his cock was still just as big and hard. I forced myself to crawl back up him and start fucking him again. I fucked him as hard as I could, which I'll be honest with you, wasn't very hard, for a long time. My pussy was hurting so much, but that only made me want to fuck the bastard more. I kept telling him he was beaten, that he couldn't win, that he needed to let go, but he wouldn't give up. He kept saying he was going to fuck me forever, that even if I did transition him, he was going to pull me into the afterlife with him where we'd continue fucking forever, shit like that.

MB: I wonder if that can happen?

CD: I have no idea... and I have no desire to find out.

MB: I can understand that... but don't you think fucking for all eternity is sexy?

CD: To be honest... no, not really.

MB: [Grinning] Well I do. I assume he did finally come again?

CD: Yes. Finally. [Grinning] And yes... he screamed.

MB: [Smiling] You're making fun of me now.

CD: [Grinning] Only a little.

MB: Was that the end of it? Did he transition?

CD: No. He was a tenacious bastard. After I made him come again, he flipped me over to my back, and he started fucking me harder than ever. The whole time he was fucking me, he was screaming and yelling about how he couldn't stop fucking me, how I was fucking him to death, how tight my pussy was, how hard his cock was, how I was going to make him come again, shit like that.