PARA #02 - File #003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MB: What did you do?

CD: Nothing. All I could do was take it. We were another step or two down from where I was before, and it was all I could do to prop myself up on my arms to keep my face out of the water, especially with him pressed into my chest.

MB: Did you make him come again?

CD: Yes, finally... and that was it. I couldn't feel him coming because of the water, but he started screaming about how I was making him come again, and how I was killing him, but at the same time, he began fucking me even harder. Interestingly, when the Horsewoman disappeared, she blinked out in an instant, but this apparition slowly faded away, like a regular transition, while he was still fucking me.

MB: After he came?

CD: No... while he was coming. It took about thirty seconds I'd guess from the moment he started screaming until he'd fully transitioned.

MB: So, he's gone?

CD: Yes.

MB: Then what did you do?

CD: I climbed out of the pool. I wanted to go to my room, but I needed to rest for a moment first, so I sat down on one of chases. I must have gone to sleep, because the next thing I knew, the sun was coming up. God did I hurt, and I was starting to bruise. I went to my room, showered, saw that you'd called... and here we are.

MB: Amazing job, Facilitator Daniels. Thank you. [Grinning] I don't suppose it'd hurt to admit I'm a little jealous of you.

CD: No reason to be jealous. Trust me when I tell you, it wasn't as sexy as you probably think it is. It was... violent... and the lust during the facilitation was overpowering. I couldn't control myself... couldn't have stopped fucking the apparition no matter what had happened. My grandmother could have shown up, and I'd have fucked that bastard right in front of her.

MB: Maybe... but to me, the fact you couldn't stop fucking only makes it sexier. [Pause] This, along with your written report, when you submit it, is the official record of the event. Do you need to... amend any of your statements? I wouldn't want any questions to arise because you were... [Shrugging]

CD: No. Every word is the absolute truth. I may have embellished the language a little... for your benefit... but that's exactly how I remember it.

MB: Then thank you. You've given me plenty to... think about... at night.

CD: You're welcome. You're a lot more laid back about this than C.M. Blake, more like my case manager. Blake was all 'by the book.' I can't see her wanting all the little details or flying down here from Athens to meet with me.

MB: Like the Northwest Region, we're a lot farther from Morgantown, so things are a little more... relaxed. After I spoke to you this morning, I wanted to make sure you were okay. [Smiling] Besides, what's the point of having a plane at my disposal if I can't use it occasionally?

CD: I like your style.

MB: I like yours too. C.M. Hunnicutt is lucky to have you in his region. Any--

CD: [Interrupting] I like to think so.

MB: [Laughing] Anything to add, Facilitator Daniels?

CD: No. I'll get my report to you as soon as possible.

MB: Take your time. Do it after you get some rest.

CD: Okay. Thank you.

MB: One more thing?

CD: Yes?

MB: If you feel up for it, want to grab dinner tonight? PARA's treat.

CD: [Smiling] Sure... if I feel like it.

MB: [Grinning] Great. Looking forward to it. After you were assigned to this case, I read the reports on your other transitions, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on some of them... especially the Frozen Fisherman.

CD: [Smiling] If you'd like. The Frozen Fisherman was an interesting case, but none of them were as... memorable as this one.

MB: [Smiling] I have little doubt. Nothing else you want to add?

CD: No. I'm ready to go take some more Tylenol and get some sleep.

MB: I can understand that. Thank you again for your commitment, Facilitator Daniels.

CD: Just doing my job, C.M. Beebee.

Debrief Ends