Paradise 02: The Senator's Revelation

Story Info
Senator reveals her sexual orientation.
6k words
4.67
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise: The Senator's Revelation

This is a follow-up to the story "The Candidate Surrenders." After the election, now Senator Alison Porter finds the need for Kelly's Paradise even more.

The election seemed to come very quickly. Alison Porter campaigned as the most qualified candidate for the State Senate seat. She was strong-willed, confident, and experienced. Not only that, but she also had that simple beauty that turns heads.

I had been just a volunteer aide at the beginning of the campaign. I became her most trusted confidant. I held the secret of her lesbian inclinations. I discovered she wanted and needed to give up control in the bedroom. I was the one to take that control, and as a result, we had become lovers. I had just checked into Ali's election conference room, "Kelly Thomas, I'm with the campaign," I told the security person at the door.

"Very well," as he motioned me through the door.

To say that election night was becoming an incredibly stressful night was an understatement. Early returns had Alison falling behind. After a while, the count ebbed and flowed. First Ali would catch up and then fall behind.

Ali came to me, pulled me aside to an isolated corner, and asked, "Kelly, do you think I can pull this off?"

With my hands on my hips, I laughed. "You might as well book a flight to Franklin. Of course, we are going to win. I have never doubted it."

"If I win, I'm gonna fuck you silly."

"When not if. When. I don't know who's gonna fuck who. However, there will be fucking, that's for sure."

Almost all of the campaign staff spent the evening in the conference room at the hotel. The hotel staff had done everything they could to make us comfortable. There were TVs, tables and chairs, pitchers of water all over. A snack table had been set up. Most of us hadn't taken time to have dinner. We were glued to the TVs as the returns came in.

Finally, she started to lead and by the time most of the votes were counted, Ali had a rather substantial lead. In fact, at 11:00 pm, her opponent called to concede and congratulate Ali. Candidate Ali was now Senator-elect Alison Porter.

And so, the party started in earnest. Out came the champagne. I grabbed a glass and announced, "I want to make a toast. To Alison Porter, may she make the best damn Senator to hit Franklin." It was awesome.

The party lasted into the early hours of the morning. There was plenty of champagne and food. People were milling around; most of the conversation seemed focused on the highs and the lows of the campaign. Then discussions started about things needed to set up her office at the capitol. Unfortunately, two staffers started to argue about who would have what role in Franklin.

When Ali heard that discussion, she quickly said, "Knock it off. I make those choices, not you two. Moreover, tonight is not the time for that. This is a party, a celebration. Let's just enjoy ourselves. Just bask in the moment."

Unfortunately, that broke the party atmosphere. People started to head back to their room. Little by little, the conference room became empty. About 2:00 am, the hotel staff came in to clean up.

That's when I escorted Ali up to her suite. Once inside, I pushed Ali on the bed. "I have never had the chance to fuck a State Senator before." With that, I began to pull Ali's clothes off her.

"I'm not a Senator until March." She cooperated with my undressing her. Before long, she was completely naked.

"So, I will just fuck you from now until March." I laughed at the idea. "Do you know how god damn beautiful you are?"

Ali blushed. "It's your turn to get naked." Suddenly she was stripping me. We wrestled on the bed, each trying to be on top of the other one.

Finally, I got her on her back and pinned her down. "I know you love surrendering to me."

Pretending to be innocent, Ali said, "Who me?"

I leaned down and began some serious kissing. We kissed with an almost animal-like ferociousness. The scent of arousal filled the room. I held her head in my hands, pulling her against me. Our tongues circled each other.

"Oh Kelly, take me. Please don't stop. I need this. It's been too long since you've brought me to climax."

While I gently massaged the mounds of her soft supple breasts, her nipples responded by becoming rock-hard nubs. Her rose-colored areolas prickled with goose bumps. She put her head back and closed her eyes. Soft moans escaped her lips. Her arms moved over her head. Ali's surrender was complete.

Slowly, my hands slid down her body. With a soft tender touch, I spread her lips, saw how they glistened in the light, and felt the slick wetness. "Have you been a good girl? Good enough for me to allow you to come?"

"Please ma'am. I've been good. I haven't gone places where you told me not to go." She relished that role of submitting to me.

"That is being a good girl. Remember, my house is your paradise, your sexual getaway." I knew she loved my fingers in her pussy and my tongue on her clit. So, I plunged two fingers into her wetness and began thrusting in and out.

She started begging almost immediately. "Oh please ma'am, may I please cum. Please make me cum."

I took her clit into my mouth and sucked it, twirling my tongue around the throbbing bundle of nerves; faster and faster went my fingers. Each thrust was a little harder, a little deeper, than the last. A deep climax was just moments away.

"Oh god. Yes. Shit. Oh my god. Fuck me. Oh. Ah. Please make me cum. Fuck. Oh, fuck yes, harder. Don't stop. Yes, harder. Ahhhhhh." She was panting like a bitch in heat. Maybe more like a Senator in heat. At that moment, all that pent-up sexual energy detonated throughout her entire body. She shuddered so hard the bed shook. She screamed so loud; I was sure the rest of the floor heard us. As the sensations subsided, she sunk into the bed like a limp noodle.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "So, did you cum?"

"Uh-huh," came a weak reply.

"I think the whole floor knew you came. In fact, the entire hotel probably heard you."

"Oh Kelly, I love you so much." She pulled me to her chest. "You always seem to know just what I need."

"That's easy. Sex. You always need sex. Plain and simple." I gave her a gentle push on her shoulder.

"Kelly, I have a problem." She spoke with a trembling, hesitant voice.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I just don't know if I'm up to reciprocating tonight. Please don't be upset with me." Tears filled her eyes. "I am just exhausted. Between the stress of tonight, the champagne, and that climax, I can hardly move." Her voice was shaking, she was trying not to sob.

"Alison," I whispered as I took her head in my arms. "I'm not upset with you at all. I get it. You've had a roller coaster of a night. I didn't expect anything from you tonight. I knew a climax would probably put you over the emotional edge." I rocked her back and forth. "It's okay, go ahead. Cry. I know you need to."

Ali allowed the emotions to spill out. Tears streamed down her cheeks. These were tears of joy and relief, mixed with exhaustion. I knew there was nothing to say. I just held her. As she settled down after a good cry, I suggested that I get dressed and head to my room. After all, if people saw me come out of her room in the morning, it would be awkward.

*******

The next several weeks flew by. Ali asked me to come to the capitol as her personal assistant. I told her I didn't think that was a good idea. After all, who better than me to run an office here in town? In addition, if she still wanted to keep her sexual preferences somewhat hidden, I should stay here. She admitted that I was probably right.

Before she left, we did have some wonderful times together. The sex was, as always, fantastic. However, our relationship had grown to be more than just two horny girls fucking each other.

When I took her to the airport, I reminded her that her paradise was back here with me. "When you come home for weekends; you will stay with me. On longer visits, you can stay at your place. Down there, you will be a good girl, understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

When I went back home, it felt kinda empty. It wasn't like Ali spent every night or even every weekend here, but I missed her. "I think I have fallen in love."

*****

A couple of weeks passed since Ali left. On one Wednesday, I got an email from her personal account. It simply read, "I need to come home this weekend. Please. My flight gets in on Friday at 2:00 pm. It was signed, "You know who."

Ali's flight landed about two hours late. By the time we got home, it was dinnertime. On our way home from the airport, Ali confessed, "I have missed you so much. I just need some time with you."

When we got to the house, I asked if a frozen pizza was acceptable for supper.

Ali's response was, "Sure, as long as there are no mushrooms."

"No mushrooms. Why don't you head upstairs and get into something more comfortable? That "Senator Suit" is too dressy for here."

Ali headed upstairs with her carry-on bag. Almost immediately, she came strolling down wearing one of my plush robes. She flashed me, showing her naked body underneath. "I can't think of anything more comfortable to wear.

When we finished dinner, there was this awkward silence. I sensed that Ali had something she wanted or needed to tell me. I broke the silence, asking, "What's up? What's going on?"

"Let's go snuggle by the fire," Ali suggested. "We can talk there."

"I have an even better idea. Why don't we go sit in the hot tub and talk?"

"You have a hot tub? You never told me you had a hot tub." Ali was astonished.

"Well, you never asked. It's in a room by the back entrance."

"Indoors?"

"Yep, so no need for swimsuits." I love having a private hot tub.

"I think that's a great idea."

We headed off to the hot tub. "There are even towels here for when we're done." I undressed and we climbed into the hot water and felt the relaxing pulses of the jets. We sat next to each other.

Ali put her arm around me and hesitantly said, "Kelly, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I questioned. I became concerned based on her hesitation.

"It's not anything bad," she spoke more confidently. "I'm just not sure how you will react."

"Okay, girl, just spill it out. Whatever it is, just say it."

Speaking rapidly she whispered, "Kelly, I am deeply in love with you. I want to spend my life with you."

After a sigh of relief, I wrapped my arms around her, hugged her tightly, and said, "Alison, I love you, too. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I've been trying to find a way to say the same thing." Tears ran down my cheeks.

She threw her leg over me, sitting on my lap. We kissed. From gentle kisses, our making out became more intense. Our tongues played with each other. She sucked on my bottom lip. The passion for each other overflowed.

Ali's hand found its way to my left breast. "You know, I just love your boobs. They're just the right size, fitting nicely in my hands." She was gently caressing and rubbing. She reached out and took the right one in her other hand.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the attention she was giving to my tits. She knew how much I enjoyed her touching me. "Oh Ali, you make me feel so wonderful."

As we sat in the hot, bubbling water, neither of us attempted to make this more sexual. We were just two lovers enjoying touching and being touched. The physical contact, combined with the relaxing jets of water, was intoxicating. Time just seemed to stop.

I don't know how long we just sat, holding each other and gazing into each other's eyes. Finally breaking eye contact, I looked at my wrinkled fingers. "I'm shriveling up, if we stay here any longer, I will just be a prune," I said giggling. "Let's get out."

"Sure." Ali agreed. "Alright, where are the towels?"

"Over there," I said, pointing to the cabinet.

Ali walked over grabbed two towels and tossed me one, "Here you go. Hey, I'm going upstairs to shower. Come join me if you'd like. I'll scrub your back."

"Hell yeah." I wrapped myself in the towel and followed her upstairs.

After a nice warm shower, we sat on the bed, cross-legged, naked, and face-to-face. There was a sense of tension in the air. I wanted to say something, and I suspected Ali did too.

Ali broke the silence, "Where do we go from here?"

"I'm not sure," I admitted. "Things haven't really changed, but they have changed, if that makes sense."

"Uh-huh," Ali said nodding her head. "I'm glad I told you. When I was in Franklin, I missed you so much."

"Same here. It just wasn't the same. I don't mean just missing the sex. It was missing the person who makes me feel complete." I told Ali. Then thinking to myself, "Did I just say that?"

She leaned over and kissed me. "I feel the same way." We lay there on the bed, again enjoying the mutual caressing and touch. That was one way that I knew our relationship had gone to a different level. There was an intimacy that went beyond sex.

"Honey, I don't know about you, but I'm getting really tired. What if we crawled under the covers and talked more in the morning?" I asked as I pulled the covers up.

When morning came, I woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy. I realized that it was Ali between my legs rubbing my inner thighs. I spread my legs apart wider, which gave her better access to my pussy.

Ali raised her head and laughed, "I thought that might wake you up, sleepyhead." She went back to licking, sucking, and nibbling on my now swollen lips. "Just lie back and enjoy."

I put my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes, feeling her hands on my boobs. She knew just where to rub to excite me.

"Now, hold still," she giggled.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing much. Keep your eyes closed. Don't spoil the surprise."

Instantly, my body was hit with several different sensations all at once. My left nipple was being pinched. My pussy invaded with what I guessed was a vibrator. I was right as it was buzzing at a low speed. And to top it all off, my clit was receiving loving kisses.

"I found this in your box of toys. I figured you would enjoy being woken up by it." She started pushing the vibrator deeper into me, then pulling it out. As she did, you could hear the squishing sound the vibrator made as she pushed it into my pussy. She was taking delight by how aroused I was becoming.

My breathing quickened. My heart started racing. I could feel a warm blush growing across my face and chest. "Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy." My hips started to rise and fall with the rhythm of the motions of the vibrator. "Oh, yes, Ali, make me cum."

She bent her head down and took my clit in her mouth. Sucking and licking, kissing and nibbling. All while keeping a constant pace throbbing in my pussy.

"Oh god, please, keep going. Don't stop. Right there like that on my clit. Oh fuck, I'm almost there."

Without missing a beat, she turned the vibrator to high speed. I felt the warmth of her mouth taking my clit deep inside.

"Oh yes, yes, ohhhhh." Fireworks went off behind my eyelids. My toes curled. I was pinching my nipples. It seemed like every fiber of my being was trembling and shaking. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, fuck me, Ali. Oh god, yes." I expected her to pull the vibrator from my pussy, but she didn't.

"I'm betting there's another one waiting to explode." She resumed thrusting in and out. She sucked and nibbled on my clit. She laughed an almost sinister laugh. "I am going to fuck you silly."

"Oh shit....yes, it won't be long. Please, keep going. Deeper. Oh, yes like that. That's it. Almost there."

Ali grazed her teeth across my now very sensitive clit.

That's all it took to send me off into oblivion. I thought the first climax was amazing. This one made that one feel like a quickie. My hips had a mind of their own, going up and down. My arms were just thrashing about. It felt like I had lost all control of my body. I became light-headed, my eyes not focused on anything. "Holy shit."

Ali sarcastically asked, "So did you cum? Maybe we should try for a third, after all, they say 'third time's the charm.'" She teased me with the vibrator.

"Oh no. Please no more. I can't take it. No, it almost hurts now."

She stopped the buzzing. Crawling up to me, she started kissing me. "Kelly, I just love watching you cum. The look on your face is pure agonizing bliss. I never get tired of it."

It took me a couple of moments, but I was finally coming back to earth. "Damn, girl, that was out of this world."

We just laid there holding each other. Finally, Ali said, "Why don't you jump in the shower, while I make some breakfast. How do scrambled eggs sound?"

"You go girl." Fantastic sex, a hot shower, and a well-cooked breakfast. What more could a girl ask for?

After we finished breakfast, Ali suggested that we go soak in the hot tub. I could tell there was something she wanted to say. I was sure it had to do with our conversation last night. Turned out, I was right on the money.

As we climbed into the hot tub, Ali sat in the opposite corner from me. It was as if she wanted to keep her distance between the two of us. I began to worry. I guess it showed on my face.

"Kelly, it's not bad news. Honest. But we ended up not finishing the conversation last night." Ali looked like she was struggling for words, something that she hardly ever did.

"Come on, Ali. You know you can tell me anything. Whatever happens here stays here." I locked eyes with her, trying to peer into her soul.

"Kelly, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to live here with you. I want us to be a real couple, not just lovers."

"I couldn't be more thrilled. Since I met you, our relationship has grown and changed. I am very much in love with you." There was excitement in my voice. "But honey, you've worked hard to keep your sexual choices out of the public eye. Moving in would change that."

She floated over to me and said, "I know. I've given a lot of thought to this. I have spent sleepless nights over this."

I held her close. "I believe that. I'm still confused as to why now?"

"There is a bill coming to the Senate to make sure the LGBTQ community is protected under the state's Civil Rights Act. Right now, that's not the case. The Franklin community group came to me and asked for my support."

"Alison Porter!" I pushed her away and moved to the other side of the tub. "How dare you. How dare you use our relationship for politics? You god damn bitch!" I was extremely angry. I got out of the tub and ran soaking wet upstairs in tears. I slammed the bedroom door and locked it. Even though I was soaking wet, I laid on the bed and cried.

"Wait, Kelly, you didn't hear me out. Please listen to me." She chased me up the stairs. When she got to the bedroom, she knocked saying, "Honey, you only heard part of what I had to say. Give me a chance. Please."

I sat on the bed and stewed. I wanted to tell her to go away. I was still furious, but I did love her. After a couple of minutes, I got up and unlocked the door. I climbed on the bed, leaning against the headboard. "Go ahead, convince me I'm wrong." My eyes were like narrow slits, my cheeks flushed with anger, and my hands balled into fists. There was no mistaking that I was still angry.

"Kelly, last night you said, I made you feel complete. I just told you that I wanted to spend my life with you. I said I wanted us to be a couple, not just lovers." Ali had tears streaming down her face. "I meant those words. They were from the depths of my soul."

"But..."

Ali put her finger to my lips and whispered, "Shhhh, please wait until I finish what I need to say."

I nodded my head. "I'm listening."

"The feelings I have for you are very strong. I would do just about anything for you," she continued. "So when this legislation was coming around, and the LGBTQ folks asked for my support, I got to thinking. What would be the consequences of coming out, introducing you as my partner, and saying that's why I support the bill?"

12