Paradise Found

Story Info
Leroy runs a protection agency on St Lucia.
5k words
4.37
30.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Leroy Brown was the man about town. To say he lived in Castries was an understatement, he ruled Castries.

Castries is the capital and largest town on St Lucia. It has an underbelly of crime, especially robbery. That was until Leroy stepped in.

He was pleased his mother named him Leroy after her favourite song because he liked people to think he was the 'baddest man in the whole damned town.'

He was black, twenty seven years old and six feet four inches tall. The fact he was a martial arts expert and a 'mean son of a bitch' enhanced his reputation.

Castries was made up of several types of people.

Two types were the rich people who came to live there or who had holiday homes and on the other side of the town, the poor local people.

Undoubtedly the rich people were concerned about having their property robbed or it being vandalised.

This is where Leroy came in.

Leroy was in the protection business. He liked to think of himself as a modern day Robin Hood as he took a donation for looking after people's property and made a contribution to the poor of the city, obviously less his 'expenses'.

This made him very popular with the poor and also the police chief as crime had gone down substantially with Leroy not only looking after the rich but also punishing the islanders that thought they could shortcut the system he had or those people who disrespected him in any way.

The police chief also turned a blind eye to Leroy's methods of persuasion for people who wouldn't contribute to his 'Poor of Castries' fund.

Leroy normally worked with a couple of male associates. His cousin Junior who was just seventeen years old and at six feet two could also handle himself. He was fiercely loyal to Leroy as was Winston, an old friend of the family who looked like a genial uncle but low and behold anyone that tried to put one over on him. At fifty seven years old and six feet tall he was the heaviest of the three, packing muscle.

Leroy also had a sometimes girlfriend who used to hang out with the guys too.

Melody would sleep with some of the young girls on the island but never any guys. Leroy didn't like that and if she even hinted she was seeing another man he would go mad. She liked to keep him a little jealous though. She was five feet ten inches tall, slim with large brown eyes and large breasts. Her dark hair was long and shaggy, she really was a very pretty girl. Melody kept herself fit by practicing yoga and going to martial arts training.

James and Stacey Martin, who were in their early thirties, owned a holiday home on the hill over looking Castries Bay. James had made a lot of money in IT and had purchased the three bedroom bungalow a couple of months ago.

They were there for a month of relaxation but had already had a visit from Leroy and promptly went to the Chief of Police to complain about the proposed extortion. As soon as they left the Chief had rang Leroy to tell him what had happened.

This somewhat upset Leroy. The skinny white guy was going to pay for disrespecting him and the poor of Castries.

Leroy, Winston and Junior walked down the side of the couple's bungalow then into the back yard where James and Stacy were sunbathing.

All three men thought the wife looked really good in her tiny yellow bikini.

She was five feet six tall, long blonde hair down to her waist and she had a very attractive face with blue eyes and pouting lips.

A startled James jumped up off his sunbed and demanded to know what they were doing on his property.

'We've come for a donation to the Poor of Castries. If you give us the money we asked for before then we'll leave you two good people alone to top up your tans,' said a smiling Leroy.

'You're getting nothing from us. I've already been to the police and I'm going to phone them right now if you don't leave,' snapped James as he went to grab his phone.

'Yeah, about that,' said Leroy as Winston grabbed James from behind.

'Hey,' cried James.

'Take him inside and hold him,' Leroy told Winston and Junior. ' You too lady!' Leroy took Stacey's arm and led her into the bungalow.

'You had your chance Mister. Now I have to teach you a lesson. It's not good for my rep if I have to leave empty handed.'

'W..what are you going to do?' asked a nervous James.

'I'm going to take my payment out of your wife's sweet little pussy,' stated Leroy smiling at the husband.

'Noooo,' screamed Stacey as Leroy pulled her towards the bedrooms. James tried to reach for her but he was held too tightly by the other two men.

When Leroy found out which was the master bedroom he pushed Stacey down onto the bed and deliberately left the bedroom door open so that her husband could hear everything.

'Right, let's get you out of this,' he said snapping off her bikini top. 'Oh what lovely nipples.' Leroy played with her breasts as he stoked them and gently pulled her nipples causing the young woman to squirm and groan.

'Please no, We'll give you the money. Double even but please don't do this to me!'

Leroy leaned in and took one of her nipples between his teeth and bit down not too gently.

Oh God. Aarrgghh!' she cried as both her nipples grew hard at the pain and pleasure as Leroy kept on sucking.

Her husband could hear everything that was happening to his wife. He could hear her cries and pleading when Leroy peeled down her bikini bottoms and her gasp as he stroked her shaven pussy.

'Oh God,' murmured her husband as he could only imagine what the large black man was doing to his little white wife. He winced as he heard his wife moan as Leroy slipped one of his fat fingers into her now wet pussy.

He heard her say, 'oh my God, no!' as Leroy peeled down his shorts and she saw his huge half hard penis. 'It..it's..,' stuttered Stacey as she saw the dull black cock with it's pink circumcised head.

'It's all yours.' laughed Leroy 'Now why don't you open that pretty little mouth of yours and suck it hard so I can give you the fucking of your young life?'

James heard his wife slurping on the black man's dick although he wasn't sure if she did it willingly or if Leroy had forced her. He hoped Leroy had forced her.

After a few minutes he heard his wife protest when she was pulled up and pushed onto her back on the bed.

Leroy forced her legs open and holding her down with one hand he pushed his face down to her dripping sex. 'Aaaarrrggghh,' she cried as Leroy licked and slurped at her pussy.

'Nnnnnn, Nnnnnn,' she cried as she tried to fight back her desire to cum but it was too much for her as her husband had never given her pleasure like that.

'Oh God,' she cried as she had her first orgasm by oral stimulation.

Leroy crawled back up the bed and began to rub his hard cock up between her pussy lips.

'Oh no, please, don't rape me. It's too big. You'll kill me. Aahhhh. Oh fuck!' Stacey pleaded as Leroy pushed the head of his huge cock into her soaking wet pussy.

'P..ple..please, no. It hurts,' cried Stacey as Leroy slowly pushed his hard cock deep into her tight wet pussy.

James heard the rhythmic slapping of flesh on flesh and the thumping of the headboard as Leroy fucked his wife. He didn't know when her cries of 'no, no, no,' turned to cries of 'oh, oh, oh.'

He couldn't tell either that his wife had her legs wrapped around Leroy's back as she received the promised fucking of her life. He couldn't count the number of orgasms she was having either. He didn't know that his wife was whispering Leroy's name as he fucked her.

Stacey could feel Leroy's cock expand and she knew he was about to cum.

'Please, take it out. Don't cum inside me. Oh God,' she cried as her final orgasm hit as she felt Leroy explode deep into her as he coated her pussy walls with his spunk.

James sat in disbelief as he heard what had happened to his wife.

Leroy entered the lounge doing up his shorts.

'Your wife is a bit messy, maybe you should go in and clean her up,' he said as he nodded at Winston and Junior that it was time to leave.

When he heard the door close James slowly walked towards the bedroom. He saw Stacey curled up in the foetal position gently sobbing.

He sat beside her on the bed and stroked her hair.

'It's okay darling they've gone,' he said quietly.

He looked down and he could see Leroy's cum seeping out of her inflamed pussy and for the first time he realised his own cock was hard.

That night James made love to his wife. He was harder than he'd ever been as he thought about his wife being fucked by a large black man.

Stacey was thinking about it too and she hoped James would refuse to pay the money next time Leroy came round.

Things went very quiet for a few weeks with they guys collecting the money and giving it over to the other side of town.

Wednesday was Junior's eighteenth birthday and Leroy had asked what he wanted to do to celebrate it. When Junior told him Leroy just raised his eyebrows and grinned.

On Wednesday night John and Sylvia Hardy had been into town to celebrate their thirtieth wedding anniversary. John was a fifty nine year old retired company director and Sylvia was his loyal fifty two year old wife.

Just before they'd left the restaurant John had swallowed a little blue pill in readiness for what he knew was going to be a good night. He'd seen his wife dressed in her cream silk basque and stockings and he knew that was a sign he was going to get lucky when they got home.

As they pulled into the driveway of their substantial home he noticed Leroy and the boys standing outside waiting.

'Hey, Leroy, the money's not due for another couple of weeks,' said the older American.

'Yeah man I know, but this is sort of something I need your help with,' replied Leroy. 'Do you mind if we come inside?'

Inside the house Leroy sat on one sofa while the Hardys sat down on the one opposite. Junior and Winston stood by the door.

'What can I do for you Leroy?'

'Well Mr Hardy it's like this. It's Junior's birthday today. He's eighteen and all so I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said he wanted Mrs Hardy.'

John's eyes flew wide and his mouth dropped open. Sylvia just looked on bewildered.

'What had Leroy said?,' she wondered.

Winston moved over to grab Mr Hardy by the arm and dragged him to the sofa where Leroy was and sat him down in the middle of the two of them.

Junior pulled Mrs Hardy to her feet. At five feet two inches she was no match for the strapping young man.

'Time to unwrap your present Junior,' chuckled Leroy.

'Please Leroy. Don't do this,' begged her husband.

Junior took hold of the older lady's zip on the back of her cream dress and eased it down her back.

'No, please Junior. Don't do this,' she whispered.

She knew it was no use as she saw the look of lust on his face.

With the dress on the floor Junior groaned at the sight of the older woman in her cream silk underwear.

Taking hold of her shoulders he pushed her forcibly to her knees. 'Take it out,' he said.

Nervously she undid his shorts and pulled down his zipper before easing them down to his knees.

Her husband gasped at the size of Junior's cock even though it was only half hard.

'Suck it please Mrs Hardy,' said Junior politely.

Sylvia Hardy took hold of the largest cock she had ever seen and was mesmerised by the thickness of it.

As on autopilot she opened her mouth and eased the head of the cock between her lips.

Her husband John squirmed on the sofa and felt ashamed that he was getting an erection from watching his wife blow such a huge cock.

Sylvia marvelled at the young boys cock as it not only got hard but grew several more inches.

Soon Junior pulled her to her feet and walked her over to the side of the sofa forcing her down onto the arm and bending her over with her face in the cushions and her pantie clad bottom in the air. Her knickers were snapped off and she groaned as Junior knelt down and forced his tongue into her tight pussy.

He licked and sucked and teased her clitoris until he heard her her moan and her body stiffen in orgasm. When he was satisfied she was well lubricated he pushed the head of his cock into her.

Sylvia laid there waiting to be filled by the giant cock.

She didn't have to wait long before Junior forced the rest in until his balls were snug against her arse and Sylvia had let out the longest groan he had heard. He gave her a few seconds to let her get used to his girth before starting to really fuck the older woman.

He pounded her hard, his balls slapping against her thighs as she let out a muffled groan, her second and third orgasms quickly followed.

By now her husband's cock was rock hard at the sight of his mature wife in her sexy cream underwear being rigorously fucked by the young black boy.

'Oh God, Junior...yes...fuck me!' Sylvia screamed as Junior plunged his big hard cock into the older woman's pussy.

Junior was in heaven as he fucked away looking down at her plump bottom wobbling with every stroke. 'Next time I is going to have that ass,' he cried as he shuddered and came deep in her.

He pulled out but Sylvia just laid there in a post orgasmic haze.

She was still there after the boys had left and they had thanked Mr Hardy for his hospitality.

John closed the door and locked it before returning to his wife where Junior's cum was seeping out of her pussy. Scooping some out on his fingers he pushed them deep into her arse.

'Arrggh, what are you doing?' she cried.

Taking out his still hard cock he lined it up with her hole and drove it home.

'Oh my God John, Whatever are you doing?' she said as he started to fuck her in the arse.

'Just getting you ready for the next time Junior visits,' he said as fucked her hard.

'Oh my God, John don't stop. I'm going to cum again,' she said as her fingers drummed her clitoris.

Soon they were both cumming and as John lay prone over his wife's back, his softening cock still deep in her arse he whispered in her ear,

'Happy Anniversary darling!'

'Happy Anniversary,' she replied with a satisfied smile.

Two weeks later Leroy was sitting outside Marie's Fish Shack on Reduit Beach at lunchtime with Melody when Winston came strolling by. He pulled up a chair and Leroy ordered some beers for them all.

'Everytin' ok Leroy?' asked Winston.

'Yeah man, only one family that thinks they don't have to pay when they is in residence,' replied Leroy. 'Melody and me are going round for a visit later if you want to come along for the ride. Melody has the hots for the daughter and wants to show her a good time.'

Winston chucked and said 'okay.'

Peter Morgan was a thin, forty five year old man who had a successful engineering business in England. He liked to spend a couple of weeks at his three bedroom villa three or four times a year with his wife Hillary who was forty two and looked like the wife of a rich man. She was permanently tanned with short blond hair and wore far too much make up. She was five feet seven tall, slim with enormous breasts that had cost her husband thousands over the years.

Also at the villa were their daughter Susie who was twenty two and her relatively new husband of four months, Steve.

Steve was six feet tall and trained twice a week with the rugby team he played for. He was also hung like a horse. Susie took after her mother in looks but had her fathers slim frame.

Hillary had noticed her son-in-law looking at her boobs while she sunbathed topless by the pool and couldn't fail to notice the prominent bulge he carried around inside his swim shorts. So unlike her husbands slim cock.

Unfortunately him having a huge cock was a problem for Susie as they hadn't slept together before they got married and she was in some discomfort whenever they'd tried to make love subsequently. She'd learned how to give blow jobs but that just hurt her jaw and hand jobs hurt her wrists. On the other hand Steve was rubbish at giving head. Consequently both were really sexually frustrated.

That afternoon Peter was setting up the BBQ ready for dinner while Steve cooled off in the pool. Mother and daughter were sunbathing topless, drinking wine and reading.

Leroy, Melody and Winston wandered into the back yard where the boys eyes were drawn straight away to Hillary's big tits while Melody salivated over Susie's pert body in her pink bikini.

'W..what's going on Leroy. We don't owe you any money and you know that!' exclaimed Peter indignantly.

'What I know is that you is making me out to be a fool and I can't have that.' Leroy replied.

Just then Steve came up behind Leroy and swung a punch at his head. Leroy was totally aware and ducked, spinning round and landing a kick in the man's stomach. Steve crumbled to his knees as Winston ran over and slapped him round the face before securing his hands with tape.

'Take them inside.' demanded Leroy.

Once inside they put the mother on the sofa with her bound son in law and then they brought over a high backed dining room chair to which they tied the father.

'You,' said Leroy pointing at the mother. 'Strip your men naked.' She went up to her husband and took down his shorts before Winston taped his ankles to the chairs front legs. She then went over to Steve and slowly eased his shorts down and off. She gasped when she saw the size of her son in law's huge flacid cock. This didn't go unnoticed by Leroy and a plan began to form.

The daughter had been held by Melody all the time this was going on and could visibly see her mothers nipples harden at the sight of her young husbands tool.

Melody began to run her hands over the young girl's tiny breasts.

'You are so cute,' she whispered in Susie's ear.

Susie squirmed at the black woman's touch.

'Why don't we slide these panties off and see what's underneath,' said Melody.

Holding both Susie's wrists in one hand she peeled the pink bikini bottoms down her leg and using her feet slid them to her ankles. After telling Susie to step out of them she turned her to face her father.

His eyes were drawn straight to his daughter's shaved sex and was fighting a losing battle to stop an erection forming. This didn't go unnoticed by Melody who remarked that 'Daddy is getting horny watching his naked little girl being played with.'

'Oh that is so cute,' said Melody when she saw the father's little thin cock go hard.

'Momma, don't leave your son in law out of this. Give that nice big cock of his a stroke and let's see what it looks like when it's really hard.'

Tentatively Mrs Morgan reached across and took Steve's cock in her hand.

'Oh my God, I can hardly get my fingers around it,' she thought.

She slowly began masturbating him and she could feel his cock growing.

Melody had begun to tease Susie's pussy with her long black fingers. Susie shuddered as they brushed between her lips and one finger slipped into her wetness.

'My you do have a tight pussy, don't you girl?' said Melody as she continued to finger fuck her.

Susie continued to mew as her excitement grew.

'Do you like this Daddy?' Melody asked looking right at Susie's father as he watched his daughter squirm in the hands of the older black woman.

Melody had found Susie's clitoris and was teasing it while her other hand was stroking her cute naked bottom. She didn't need to hold Susie's wrist any longer, the girl giving herself completely to her. Susie was now panting heavily as Melody really went to town on her.

When Melody leaned in and started to kiss her neck Susie let out a squeal and had the hardest orgasm of her life. To the surprise of everyone, including herself, she squirted her juices all over the villa floor and if it hadn't been for Melody holding her tightly she'd have collapsed onto it.

Melody gave Susie a few moments to calm down then dragged her over to an armchair where she sat down pulling Susie to her knees in front of her.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12