Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand holding Susie tightly by the hair she pulled up her short denim miniskirt to reveal a bald shiny pussy dripping with her juices.

'My turn now sugar,' she said as she guided Susie's head between her thighs. Susie protested but Melody was too strong for her and all that could be heard were her muffled cries as she was forced to pleasure the black woman.

It was Melody's turn to fill the villa with her moaning as her orgasm built. Soon she was there and when she shouted. 'Fuck' she came over the young girls face as she held it tight to her pussy.

Susie fell back gasping for air, her face smeared with Melody's juices.

Melody looked up at Leroy who was standing at the side of the room grinning. He nodded towards the father who was still erect. Melody knew what he meant and dragged Susie to her feet. Leroy helped her pull the daughter over to her father. He hoisted her up in the air, facing her father then Melody opened the girl's legs and slowly lowered her over her father's pulsating cock.

Susie tried to wriggle free but the two were too strong for her.

'No..no..oh God please no!' she cried as Melody took hold of her daddy's cock and rubbed it between her pussy lips.

With a sudden push on her shoulders Susie slid down onto a hard cock for the first time without pain.

'Oh God,' she moaned.

Her father gasped as his daughter's tight hot pussy wrapped itself around his hard cock.

Leroy took Susie's arms and taped them under her father's arms then he taped her ankles to the rear legs of the chair effectively impaling her on his cock.

Leroy then nodded at Winston and then towards the mother and son in law. Winston held Steve while Leroy cut off his bonds and Melody forced the mother onto her back on the sofa.

Steve was then made to lie on top of his mother in law as his hands were passed under her arms and rebound while the mother's hands were placed in a similar position and also taped together.

Hillary's legs were forced open by Melody then wrapped around her son in law's back and her ankles taped together.

Melody grabbed hold of Steve's still hard cock and placed it between his mother in law's pussy lips. She then maneuvered her son in law so that his cock was fully sheathed inside her eager cunt.

Steve was so ashamed at being in that position he just froze until Melody smacked him hard on his behind forcing his cock deeper into his panting mother in law.

'Have fun family! I'll expect my money by the end of the week.' said Leroy as he led the other two out and before slamming the door shut behind him he shouted, 'or else!'.

'D...darling, please don't fidget,' said Peter as his daughter wriggled about on top of him.

'I..I can't help it Daddy. I feel so funny,' she replied.

Peter could only stare at his daughters hard nipples which were inches away from his face.

He couldn't help himself as he leaned forward and took one between his lips and sucked. He heard his daughter groan and felt her hips move more rapidly.

'I'm really sorry Hillary, I'll try to see if I can get us free,' exclaimed Steve as he shifted on top of his mother in law causing her to moan.

'You'll do no such of a thing. Now shut up and fuck me!' she demanded as she forced her legs down onto his lower back pushing his cock deeper inside her.

Hillary looked over Steve's shoulder when she heard her daughter scream, 'Daddeee,' as Susie had another huge orgasm. She was bouncing up and down on her father's lap and sobbing with joy.

After all four had managed to have at least one orgasm each they settled down to find a way to set themselves free.

After a while Susie managed to squeeze out of her bonds and free the others.

The next morning Hillary jumped out of bed and rummaged through her nightie drawer until she found what she was looking for.

'What unearth are you doing?' exclaimed her husband.

'Getting ready for sex,' she smiled.

Disappearing into the en suite bathroom she emerged ten seconds later with a little blue pill and a glass of water.

'Here, take this. You're going to need it,' she said with a wicked glint in her eyes.

Twenty minutes later she emerged in a short black see through negligee and black hold up stockings with black four inch heels.

'Wow, you look amazing,' said her husband who was then surprised as she walked out of the bedroom door then down the hallway where she knocked on her daughter and son in law's door before entering.

Susie was attempting to give her husband a hand job without success.

'Darling, Daddy wants to see you,' she said, 'Don't get dressed. Just go as you are.'

Her naked daughter skipped out of the room to find her daddy lying on his back with an erection sticking up in the air. 'Oh Daddy. Is that for me,' she said longingly.

'Come and lie down here petal,' her father told her moving over to let her onto the bed. Soon he was between her splayed thighs and fucking his daughter with vigour.

'So young man,' said Hillary as she stood by the side of the bed giving Steve enough time to gape at his sexy mother in law. 'What have you got for me?'

She peeled back the covers to find Steve's hard cock that had grown just by looking at her attire.

Hillary sat on the bed and took hold of his cock and began to wank it slowly.

'You know, if you play your cards right you are going to be a very wealthy man one day. Peter and I are going to retire soon and we will be looking for the two of you to take over the business, Of course you are going to have to impregnate my daughter to keep her out of mischief and keep her busy. Two kids should do I would think.'

Steve's mind was a blur. He was moaning and trying to take on board what she was saying.

'And all you have to do is fuck Mummy when I order you to!'

As she said that she dropped her head and took Steve's huge cock into her mouth.

She had only sucked it for a minute when Steve grunted and came down her throat which she duly swallowed.

'Was that nice darling?' she purred.

'God yes,' he replied. 'Your daughter can't do that.'

'Oh don't worry darling. Mummy can do lots of things her daughter can't,' she said as she straddled his still hard cock. 'And Mummy is going to show her little boy just what she can do from now on.'

As Hillary rode her son in law she could see his eyes were feasted on her breasts through her see through negligee and that he had the material in one of his hands.

'Do you like what I'm wearing Steve?' she asked.

'Oh God yeah,' he answered. 'I love sexy undies but Susie won't wear any in case I would want to fuck her.'

'Just wait until we get home, young man. I have lots of corsets and girdles in satin and silk. I even have some PVC and latex,' she replied.

On hearing that Steve flipped his mother in law over on her back and pounded her through several orgasms until he shot a huge load deep inside her.

As they laid side by side Hillary made a mental note to go and pay Leroy his money. She also wondered if she could book a hotel for the afternoon and invite Melody. She started to get horny again at the thought of being forced down on Melody's shaven black pussy.

At that moment Leroy was walking along the quayside at Castries taking in the warm morning air.

'Life is good.' he thought.

12