All Comments on 'Paradise Found'

by Prurientplayer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This a chapter 2 to finish the story

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story for your firt submission. I really enjoy a hot sexy sibling romance and hope you keep writing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfectly paced. A real love story. Keep up the good work|

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Great start - looking forward to the next part. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. It iS so sad how a father could be such a complete swine over an imaginary being.

The Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Mayans, etc. all had their “gods”, built huge temples and had elaborate ceremonies to pay homage. What did it get them? Nothing! So get over it!

Your first story is really good. I hope you continue to write. Thought provoking stories are so much better.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
B.S.

I call bull shit. Only 2 years, and he didn't recognize his sister? No fucking way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the hell,I do not understand why you writers on this site do not read your story before you post. How the hell could she be looking out the window at him when they are both on car, and then she shows up at his place and needs twenty bucks to pay for the Uber ride, but then she is going to take him out to dinner. And then where the hell is Mandy. And that is only part of it, I would go on. Other then that a good story idea.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I gave you 5 stars 🌟. But at the same time, I have to wholeheartedly agree with Crusader235. I'll buy the fact that if his sister went from chunky to fit in the 2 years he hadn't been around that through a peephole he wouldn't necessarily recognize her. But that would QUICKLY correct itself upon hearing her voice and especially after she forced her way inside where he would get a better look at her,

Hell, I didn't run into my first High School crush until FORTY YEARS after we graduated and I immediately recognized her across a crowded room and 50 feet away. She had aged and gained weight, but I still knew her when I saw her. 40 years and she wasn't my sister. I crushed on her but she didn't go out with me. But I still recognized her just like that. So, no the opening scene doesn't work even though I am aware of what you were trying to achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You pay for Uber on your phone in advance. There's no way she could need $20 to pay for a ride she would have already paid for.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
nice

please continue

EriqTh3nigmaEriqTh3nigmaover 2 years ago

The Uber thing was a bit off. I still gave it 5 stars because of how you set the scene. The dad seems like a total dick and I don't blame either of them for wanting away from him. Maybe in a future chapter they can make peace with the mother but I would really like this story to continue. You managed to tell 20 years of history in two chapters. Great job.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I loved the ‘Good Jake - Bad Jake’ part. This is a good story. It’s fiction, but you’ll still get comments from Anonymous, and a few others, who apparently have nothing better to do than try and tear it apart. When I started posting on Literotica those comments nearly convinced me to stop writing. Read them, learn from them, then do it your way.

I enjoyed all three of the stories you’ve posted so far and look forward to more. I’ll be following you to read what you come up with next.

Thanks for writing them and for sharing them with is.

DocWords

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Paradise AWESOME

Hope you continue the story .

A beautiful love between a brother and sister getting away from a domineering Father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous