Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said, "the omelet was good, but wonderful? I wouldn't go that far."

"Oh, you!" she said, and hit me with her free hand. "It's the whole experience, being with you, not having to worry about - well, anything."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

We got to my apartment and went in. The heat seemed even more oppressive after the air-conditioned restaurant. We sat at the kitchen table and looked at each other.

"Well," I said, "let's talk. Did you think any more about what it is you want?"

"Like I said last night, I'm nineteen. I don't have a burning desire to be or do anything. I just want to be happy. Like this morning."

"Okay, that's a start. What else, besides Gertie's wonderful omelets, would make you happy?"

She thought for a minute. "Finding someone to be with. To share the everyday stuff. Someone who makes me laugh. Who makes me feel wanted." She paused. "Someone like you," she said quietly.

Oh, boy. Good Jake better come out of his shell and settle this right away, I thought.

"Jenna, look. Part of what you're feeling is being glad to see me after two years. I'm feeling the same thing. I missed you, even if you were an annoying little squirt. Yeah, I think you're incredibly sexy, and I'm checking you out every chance I get, but remember, it's because I'm your brother that we're comfortable with each other, and that I can make you laugh. Your brother."

"Can I be honest? I've felt like this about you even before you left," she said. "And now, it's like I met a new guy, who somehow has known me all his life, who thinks I'm sexy, who I think is sexy...A budding romance, right? But then you say something about mom and dad, or call me sis, and I get pulled in the opposite direction for a minute, and then I just don't care. I know I shouldn't think that way, but it's how I feel."

"I know," I said. "I'm feeling it too. This gorgeous stranger shows up at my doorstep, we hit it off, no awkwardness, and I'm falling hard. Then reality intrudes."

"This isn't what we were going to talk about," she said.

"It's what we need to talk about. Whatever you decide to do with your life, it can only involve me as a brother."

"I know. I mean, logically, or realistically, or whatever it's called, I know. But what I want...

What I want is to move in with you and just see where it takes us. Is that so wrong?"

"Well, the state says so. They call it incest. And I'm sure dad would have some biblical quote that would burn your ears. So, it's gonna have to be off the table."

She slumped. "Yeah, you're right. So, short term, I go back to mom and dad's, maybe take some courses, try to find a job, with a goal toward living on my own. That sound good?"

"It doesn't matter how it sounds to me. How do you feel about it?"

"Not great, to be honest, but then I don't have a lot of options, do I?"

"Well, I'll help as much as I can, financially, I mean. And you'll always have someone to complain to."

She gave a short laugh. "Thanks. I'll probably take you up on both." She stood up. "Do me one favor," she said. "Well, one more favor."

"Okay. What's that.?"

"Kiss me. Like you would your girlfriend."

"Ah...you really think..."

"One kiss! That's all I'm asking."

I admit, it didn't take much to persuade me to do something I'd been wanting to do since she showed up. "Okay," I said, and got out of my chair. She put her arms around my neck and pressed her body into mine, turned her head and closed her eyes. I put my arms around her, bent my head forward and kissed her lips, gently at first. Her mouth opened, our tongues met, and I lost all track of the rest of the world. I could hear Bad Jake in my mind, saying 'Grab her ass! You know you want to!' Good Jake must have been stunned, because he wasn't saying anything.

After a couple of minutes I became vaguely conscious of what was happening, which was that I had a huge boner and she was grinding her pelvis into me. I slowly pulled my head back, breaking the kiss,and looked into her eyes. She started to tear up.

"We could be so good together," she said.

"I know. But it wouldn't work."

We backed away from each other, and she turned away, crying softly. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, thanks for the kiss," she said. "At least I know what I'm missing." She sniffed. "I should probably head home."

"I'll give you a ride,"I said.

"You don't have to. I can take the bus."

"Don't be silly." I looked around, at nothing in particular. "You have everything?"

She held up her purse. "All packed."

"Okay then." We went down to the street and got into my car, a 15-year-old beater that I had bought from a less than reputable dealer in the region. It got horrible mileage, and had no air conditioning, but the radio worked, and since I hardly ever used it the shortcomings didn't bother me.

She was very quiet on the way to our parents' house, just looking out the window and playing with her hair. I figured she didn't want to talk, so I kept my mouth shut. When we pulled up in front of the house, she looked over at me with such sadness in her eyes. "Are you gonna be okay?" I said, then realized what a stupid comment it was.

"We'll see," she said, and opened the door. "I'll let you know."

"Jenna -"

"Goodbye, Jake." She slammed the door and walked up to the front door. I had no desire to see my parents, so I drove off.

When I got home, I felt at loose ends, and it didn't take me long to realize that I missed her. A lot. She was only here for less than 24 hours, and she had stolen my heart. Good Jake kept repeating that I had done the right thing until I told him to shut the hell up. I wandered around, went into the bedroom and lay down. I could smell her shampoo on the pillow she used. I must have dozed off, because my phone rang and woke me up. I managed to grab it and answer before the voicemail kicked in. "Hello?"

"Jake, it's Jenna. When you said you'd help me financially, did you really mean it?"

"Of course. Why?"

"Because I'm outside, and I need twenty bucks to pay the Uber driver."

"Outside?" I said, suddenly much happier. "I'll be right down."

I ran down the stairs, paid the driver, and turned to Jenna. She was wearing a tee shirt and shorts and a pair of sandals, and had a couple of small bags, like gym bags. She handed one to me.

"What - what happened?" I stuttered.

"Upstairs. I'll tell you all about it."

We went upstairs and sat on the couch. "When I got home, dad confronted me, and demanded to know if I was going to change my ways and get on 'the Christian path,' as he put it. I said, yeah, I'll get a job, take some courses, try to figure out a career. And he said, if you're gonna live here, you're gonna let that blonde hair grow out, stop using makeup, start dressing like a good Christian woman, and get involved in the ladies' auxiliary at the church. Otherwise, pack your bags and go. So, I packed and left. I didn't even say goodbye." She paused for a breath. "Look, I know it's awkward, but can I stay here for a couple of days, till I can convince one of my friends that they need a roommate with no job and no money?"

I just looked at her, a foolish grin on my face. "Uh, Jake? Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes! Yes, I did, and yes you can, stay as long as you need to."

"Thanks. I was hoping..." She stopped.

"Hoping what?"

"Oh, nothing. Look, it's almost dinnertime. Can I take you out, my treat?"

"Neither of us can afford to be eating at restaurants all the time. I can make some spaghetti, if that works for you."

"That sounds great. What can I do?"

"Relax. I got this."

I cooked the spaghetti, heated up a jar of sauce, and we ate. When we were finished, we cleaned up and went into the living room. We sat on the couch, and I went to turn on the TV, but she said, "Wait. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Okay, sure."

"I know there was some... attraction between us. My feelings haven't changed." She took a deep breath. "The offer is open. You want me, I'm yours."

There it was. On the one hand, my dream come true. On the other, a path to disappointment and heartbreak. Good Jake and Bad Jake were arm wrestling, and neither was winning. "Um," was all I could manage.

"Um? I throw myself at you, and all you can say is 'um'?"

"You just caught me off guard, is all. Of course I want you. Are you kidding? I'd be crazy not to. But I'm trying to think long-term here. And long-term, it doesn't work."

"Why are you so sure about that?"

"Well, mainly because you're my sister."

"Oh, there's ways around that. We could move out west, say we were married. With the same last name, who's gonna question us?"

"Yeah, but -"

"Just think about it, okay? I think you're scared, and once you get over that you might change your mind."

"Okay. I'll think about it." I picked up the remote and turned on the TV. We watched a rom-com, and Jenna moved over and put her head on my shoulder. It felt so comfortable.

After the movie, she said, "I don't want to make things awkward. I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"No," I said. "We did okay last night, and this couch was never intended to be slept on."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She stood up. "Can I take a shower? And can I use your tee shirt again? It's too hot for pyjamas."

"Sure," I said, standing up. "I'll find you a clean towel."

She put her arms around my waist and hugged me. Bad Jake finally spoke up. 'Grab her ass. You know you want to.' Good Jake won that round without saying anything.

"You're the best," she said, stepping back. "I really do love you."

She went into the bedroom, found my tee shirt, then went into the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. I cleaned up a few things in the kitchen. When she came out, wearing my tee shirt, her hair in a towel, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I thought about jerking off, as a precaution, but decided not to. I figured she might hear me, and I could always get up and do it later, if I needed to. When I came out, she was lying on her side, facing the wall. I tried hard not to stare at her legs, almost completely exposed, but couldn't help myself. I lay down, facing away from her, and said, "Good night."

"Pleasant dreams," she replied, with a little laugh.

Between the heat and the nap I had taken earlier, I couldn't fall asleep. I just lay on my side, my mind churning. Was I scared? Was that all? Or was I being responsible? What to do?

After about an hour, I heard her sit up, then throw something on the floor. I froze. She had taken off my tee shirt. I couldn't blame her - the heat was unbearable. But the danger level had just gone up quite a bit.

"Are you awake?" She whispered. I didn't respond, and pretended to be asleep. I guess she believed me, because she didn't say anything else.

Eventually I did fall asleep, and once again was having an erotic dream when I woke up. I was lying on my back. Jenna was facing me, her naked breasts pressed into my side, and her hand wrapped around my rigid cock. I slowly moved to take her hand away.

"No!" she said. "You asked me what I want out of life. Well, I want this. I want you. And I'm not giving up without a fight." She began stroking my boner. "Do you want to fight about this?"

"Uh, I think you better be careful," I said. "It won't take much to -" And at the moment I shot a huge load of cum into the air. It landed on my stomach, on her hand, on the sheet.

"Whoops," she said, with a giggle, and kept pumping me until I was dry. I turned toward her. "Jenna -"

"Just shut up," she said. "We're going to do this." She put her hand behind my head, pulled me toward her, and kissed me. 'Grab her ass,' said Bad Jake. 'You know you want to.' So I did. I squeezed both cheeks, and pulled her tight against me. I could feel her nipples, hard and erect against my chest. Our tongues were intertwined. My cock started to get hard again.

"So soon!" she said, reaching down to stroke me. I slid down a bit and began kissing her breasts, sucking and pulling her nipples. She arched her back and pressed them into my face. My hands went down her side to her pussy, which was sopping wet. I pushed her panties aside and stuck my finger in her, rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Take them off," she gasped, and I pulled her thong down to her knees and she kicked it off. I kissed my way down her stomach until I was lying between her legs, then began licking her wet cunt, nipping her clit, fucking her with my tongue. "Oh, my god!" she said, as her legs tightened around my head and her body bucked and spasmed in an intense orgasm. By this time I was achingly hard again. I pulled my boxers off, positioned my cock and the entrance to her cunt, and rubbed her lips with the head to lubricate it. "Fuck me, Jake," she said. "Right now."

I pushed into her, slowly. She was really tight, but wet enough so I didn't hurt her. She thrust her hips up to meet me, and we built up speed together. She came first, shuddering in another orgasm, and that pushed me over the edge. I shot my entire load deep into her womb. We both collapsed, and I rolled over to one side.

"That was incredible," I said. She put her hand on my chest and said, "God, I love you so much." She kissed me gently on the lips. "I'm gonna want more, you know."

"Uh, I should have asked earlier, but I was kinda distracted. Are you on the pill or anything?"

"No, but we should be okay, this time. I just got over my period."

"Remind me to get some condoms tomorrow."

My hands as if on their own went to her breasts. "You like?" she said.

"I love them. I love every inch of you."

"I'm yours. Whenever you want me. But you're mine, whenever I want you. Deal?"

I laughed. "Deal."

We lay in each other's arms, just talking, my hands still caressing her breasts and nipples. After a while she put her hand on my cock and began stroking me. It didn't take long before I was hard again.

"This time I want to be on top," she said, pushing me onto my back and straddling me. She raised up on her knees, took my cock and put it and the entrance to her pussy, and settled onto it. "Just lie still," she said. "Let me do this." She began moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on my pubic bone. It was long and slow, and when we finally came, it was earth-shattering. "Where did you learn all this?" I asked her, when we had come back down again.

"The internet," she said. "There's websites like 'How to Please Your Man.' Pretty detailed. I was hoping I could use the techniques on you. I guess they really work."

"I'll say." We both yawned, then laughed. "We should get some sleep," I said.

"Can we stay in bed all day? It's Sunday."

"That sounds wonderful." And we fell asleep in each other's arms, sated, all our tensions gone. She had been right - I was just scared.

12