Paradise Found Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agoose
Agoose
17 Followers

"I'm sorry if I upset you. I wasn't saying that you had a mental disorder I just wanted to know if you had noticed the very distinct change in your behaviour recently."

Sabrina was beginning to get distracted with the conversation instead of trying to find the beach with the sunset. Julie playing with her hair wasn't helping very much either. Sabrina was just about to pull the car over to focus on what Julie was talking about, but Sabrina had found the edge of the island and the most glorious sunset ever.

Sabrina parked the car and both girls sat and stared at the flaming ocean that was illuminated by the setting sun. The clouds that partially hid the sun were brilliant shades of dark pink, red, and orange with just a tiny bit of yellow. It was breathtaking and the two girls sat in silence watching God's show until it was over.

Twelve minutes of sunset and silence left the two lovers calm, relaxed, and at peace with the universe. The near argument was forgotten about and all that was left was a feeling of deep serenity in the rental car. Sabrina was the first to break the silence as she turned to face Julie.

"I know I've been acting differently. Yesterday changed me in a deep and profound way, because of you Jules. After two failed marriages, I assumed that I was doing something wrong. Now that I'm here with you in Hawaii watching the sun set over the ocean, I know that everything was simply means to an end. I like being more outgoing and less introverted. I'm having fun now instead of obsessing over my career or finding the right man. I love you Jules, and I love how you make me feel about myself."

Sabrina could see Julie's eyes beginning to tear up. She was pretty sure no one had ever said anything like this to her before. That fact made the moment even more special. Julie took a second to form a response in her head, but with so many emotions coursing through her, she decided to just speak from her heart.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you. I never used to believe in fate or anything happening for a purpose, but the last two days with you has flipped my world upside down. I've never been married, but I've had a hundred or so failed relationships, as you know."

"Oh, I know."

"You're the closest thing to family that I've got. So whatever happens between us, please promise me that we'll still be friends."

"I promise."

"I feel like we balance each other out. I've been acting out of character since yesterday also."

"I've noticed. If opposites attract then maybe when they combine, they balance each other out. Maybe that's what is going on here."

"I love you Bree."

Sabrina leaned over the center console of the car to give Julie a big hug.

"I know. I love you too Jules. You up for a nighttime beach walk?"

Julie grabbed the two water bottles full of alcohol, lifted them up for Sabrina to see, then said, "Oh, hell yes."

The breeze coming off of the ocean was cool, but the sand was still warm from the heat of the sun. The moon was bright enough to see every little critter that was moving across the sand at night. Crabs were the only thing the girls had to look out for, but the further down the beach they walked, the fewer crabs were running across the sand.

For an hour, the girls talked about an entire plethora of things from sex to having babies to traveling across the world. Even though they had been friends for nearly 25 years, there was still a lot about each other that they didn't know.

Julie admitted to having a fourway with three other guys in college while Sabrina was in class. And Sabrina told Julie that her second husband was impotent and married him anyway. For an hour, they walked, drank, confessed, and joked about life in the last two decades.

Around 10:30 pm the girls had drank half of each water bottle of rum and tequila and were barely able to walk. Sabrina remembered reading something on the plane ride about not sleeping on the beaches. When she relayed that information to Julie, after they were both drunk, Julie could've cared less about some superficial warning like that.

Although half drunk, Sabrina was still the voice of reason and managed to convince Julie that they should head back to their car. At first Julie wanted to keep walking and talking, but when a crab the size of a watermelon came ashore, Julie was ready to leave. Julie made a huge scene fueled by alcohol when seeing the monster crab which was incredibly entertaining to Sabrina.

Julie was screaming and laughing at the same time which was entertaining Sabrina to no end. Sabrina was a little freaked out too, but she certainly wasn't screaming about it. When Julie tried running to the car through the sand, she got about four steps in before tripping and falling on her face. Sabrina ran over to help her up, but she tripped and fell ten feet away from Julie.

They both began to laugh at each others' ridiculousness which turned into a huge drunken giggle fest. Once the girls stopped laughing and had calmed themselves down, Julie tried standing up. She was wobbling all over the place, but she eventually got up and walked the ten feet towards Sabrina. When she reached Sabrina, Julie plopped herself back down on the sand and on top of Sabrina.

Sabrina was lying down on her back with Julie straddling her on top. Julie slowly lowered her head towards Sabrina's and when she did, Julie started to suck on Sabrina's bottom lip. She wasn't rough at first, but as the sucking went on, the sucking turned into biting which drove Sabrina out of her mind.

It was only a little painful at first, but as Julie continued to suck and bite on Sabrina's lip, Sabrina felt nothing but pure raw sexuality. Julie wasn't biting hard enough to draw blood, but if she had continued much longer, she probably would have. Before it got to that point, Sabrina grabbed two handfuls of Julie's hair from the back of her head, then roughly pulled Julie's head back so Sabrina could make a few love marks of her own.

With Julie's head back and her neck completely exposed, Sabrina began giving Julie close to a dozen hickeys all across her throat. The moment was so passionate and physical that neither of them were concerned about crabs, sand, or the tide that was slowly creeping towards them. As Sabrina continued marking Julie's neck, Julie grabbed onto Sabrina's chest and squeezed her breasts hard enough to make Sabrina gasp in painful pleasure.

Julie could feel Sabrina's nipples harden with every new squeeze. When that happened, sand or no sand, it was time to remove a lot of clothing. In one swift move Julie took her top and her sports bra off at the same time revealing her new tattoo that was to stay covered for a day or two. Even though one was covered, Julie's perky large breasts looked even more voluptuous in the moonlight.

When Julie remembered that she had just gotten a new tattoo that day, she remembered that Sabrina had one as well and she was laying on it.

"Oh baby, get up. You're laying on your tattoo. You don't want to get sand and shit all over it."

"What? You're going to shit on my tattoo? That's pretty kinky."

Both girls laughed at Sabrina's joke then Julie hopped off of Sabrina so she could get off of her back. Julie spotted a park bench off of the sand and pointed it out to Sabrina who laughed then said, "do you think we can make it?"

Julie laughed, rolled her eyes, then said, "I think so, unless that Godzilla crab gets us first."

Sabrina, who was obviously much more impaired than Julie, laid back down on the sand and began laughing uncontrollably again. Julie couldn't help but start laughing again as well.

"Come on professional business woman, this sand is beginning to fill every crack and crevice that I have."

Sabrina calmed back down then said, "ok, yeah. Not a big fan of all this sand on the beach. Do you think they make sandless beaches?"

Julie laughed at the silly drunk question and made a mental note to remind Sabrina in the morning what she had asked. Once Julie was on her feet, she gave Sabrina a hand in getting up. The further into night it was getting, the more the ocean shimmered with the reflection of the moon. It was the perfect backdrop for making love.

The park bench was metal and made for two people to sit on. It was a little small, but at least it was metal and not wood. It was bolted into the ground which made it super sturdy which was good given that the girls were both fairly intoxicated. The grass surrounding the bench was cut amazingly short, almost like it was a putting green at a high end golf course.

Sabrina sat down first and said, "give me a second. My head is spinning a little bit. I guess mixing tequila and rum wasn't all that brilliant of an idea."

Julie sat down beside her then replied, "you're just a bit of a light weight babe. So, are you ready to give in on our bet?"

Sabrina gave Julie a confused look then asked, "you'll have to be a little more specific. What bet?"

"I bet that you would never leave Hawaii, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I probably shouldn't tell you, but I did think about it for a half second. That's when I came to my senses and realized there was no way I could do that."

"But you considered it for a brief moment. Oh yeah, I'm totally winning this bet. I forgot to ask, how did our little photo shoot go last night?"

"I forgot all about it actually. I haven't gone over all the photos, but I've got nearly a hundred pics so I'm sure there's a bunch I can use."

"Awesome, I feel like a professional model almost."

"You're not too far off from what I could tell. I'll go through them when we leave to go back home."

Julie gave Sabrina a disappointed look then somberly said, "damn, I was hoping you'd send them out before we left. I had a brief thought this morning that your pics of me would launch your photography career into high gear. In turn, you would decide to stay here in Hawaii with me to start our future together. That's a little fairy talish I guess."

Sabrina felt almost guilty for a second while seeing Julie genuinely disappointed. She drew Julie into her arms for a big hug then told her, "that would certainly be a huge plus into staying here, but realistically, things like this take more than a few days to transpire. I can go through the pics in the morning and send them out in the afternoon, but I highly doubt I'd hear anything back before we leave."

"But it's possible?"

"Yeah, it's possible. I wouldn't get your hopes up though."

Julie put both of her hands on each side of Sabrina's face then gave her a long deep passion filled kiss. The kiss lasted forever and when it was over, Julie whispered, "make love with me Bree."

Julie was already completely topless so Sabrina wasted no time in ripping her own top off.

"Just be careful with my tattoo."

"I don't want to be rough this time. Let's be gentle."

Sabrina nodded her head in agreement then began kissing Julie again. Their tongues met each other in the middle and danced while Julie ran her hands all throughout Sabrina's hair. Sabrina had a soft spot for anyone playing with her hair which no one knew about, except Julie. Sabrina put both of her hands on Julie's hickey ridden neck softly and began rubbing like it was a massage.

Both girls could feel their nipples hardening from the island breeze, but it was still eighty some degrees outside after the sun had set. Both girls bathed in the moonlight and glowed with a pale blue color that made them both even more radiant. All they could hear in that secluded part of the beach was waves crashing and the tide as it came in then receded.

The gentleness of the moment didn't last long as Sabrina and Julie turned their soft kisses into a hard and furious making out session. Julie would often leave her tongue deep inside of Sabrina's mouth in order for her to suck hard on it as if it were a penis. The sucking motion was getting Sabrina so incredibly wet that she could feel it freely flowing out of herself.

When Sabrina was done sucking on Julie's tongue, she began kissing and licking Julie's ears. She penetrated her ears with her tongue when she wasn't sucking on her earlobes. Julie was making all sorts of pleasurable noises and began rubbing her vagina with her shorts still on. She could also feel her liquid arousal dampening her panties under her shorts.

"Let's move to the grass so we have more room to sixty nine."

Julie agreed with Sabrina and the two lovers took turns taking each others' shorts and panties off. Julie then laid down on her back because of Sabrina's fresh tattoo. Sabrina then positioned herself on top of Julie so that both girls could play with each others' ANYTHING.

Both girls had been running around Hawaii sweating all day so they both had a strong scent about them. That was no turn off to either of them. In fact, the pheromones being given off by each of them was enough to drive them both absolutely crazy. There was something extremely arousing about both girls being comfortable enough with each other to enjoy each others natural scent.

Sabrina wasted no time in fingering Julie, who was so wet that Sabrina could get three fingers in, right off the bat. The sudden penetration like that made Julie moan loud in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, I love you being inside of me."

Julie was taking her time and focusing purely on Sabrina's clitoris. Sucking on it, rubbing it, and even lightly biting on it which nearly made Sabrina orgasm in record time. Sabrina's clitoris was fully erect and swollen which made it easy to suck and bite on. Even though Sabrina's pussy was only an inch away from Julie's nose, Julie couldn't shift her focus to it just yet.

"Finger me deeper, be a little rough", Julie demanded. Sabrina was getting so wet that little drips of her excitement were landing on Julie's nose periodically. Sabrina's milky white cum was quickly covering Julie's nose and cheeks. The thought of Sabrina cumming on her face put Julie over the edge.

"Yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Yeeeees!"

Sabrina removed her fingers quickly and furiously began rubbing the general area that Julie's clit was in. The sudden change in motions while Julie was cumming brought on a stream of clear warm liquid from Julie's pussy. Sabrina had never tasted a girls cum like this so she took a mouthful for herself.

"Mmmmm, your cum tastes so good baby. I want more."

Once Julie's orgasm had passed, Sabrina wasted no time reinsurting her three fingers as deep as they could get. Everything was so well lubricated now that Sabrina shoved her pinky finger into Julie's anus as well.

"Oh fuck yes, finger my ass too. God that feels so good."

Julie was in heaven and ready to get Sabrina off, hard, so she dug her nails into Sabrina's ass cheeks and spread them far apart. Julie ran her stiffened tongue from Sabrina's clitoris all the way passed her anal opening. Her tongue then returned back to Sabrina's clit, where it had started.

Julie's nose was nearly buried inside of Sabrina's still dripping vagina. As Julie ran her tongue in circular motions over and around Sabrina's clit, Sabrina was finger fucking Julie as hard and fast as she could. When she felt Julie start to release more of her cum, Sabrina focused on massaging Julie's g-spot which made Julie scream in pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuck. Ahhhhh."

"Yeah, that's my nasty little squirting slut. Cum again for mommy."

Sabrina took all of her fingers out of Julie then shoved two fingers roughly into Julie's ass while sucking on her clitoris. Julie screamed a second time, but hadn't said their safe word yet so Sabrina kept going, full steam ahead. Sabrina pounded Julie's ass so hard that Julie had to stop her efforts on Sabrina's pussy long enough to have a third squirting orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, bite my clit, please, please, yes. Fuuuuuuuuck yes."

Sabrina couldn't imagine how biting on Julie's clit could possibly bring on such an orgasm, but it did, big time. Sabrina took another mouthful of Julie's squirt and swallowed it in one huge gulp like it was a shot of alcohol. After her third impressive orgasm, Julie wanted desperately to make Sabrina cum.

Because of Sabrina's new tattoo on her back, she couldn't lay flat on the grass, but Julie had an idea.

"Ok, cupcake, for gods sake, cupcake. It's your turn now. Sit down on the bench and spread your sexy little legs."

Sabrina complied and stood up then sat down on the park bench with her bottom half sticking out a bit. Sabrina grabbed both of her legs and held them spread open as far as she could. Julie then sat down with her legs under Sabrina and the bench so her face was positioned perfectly for a Sabrina happy meal.

"Mmmmhmmm. I love this beautifully pink pussy. Even your asshole is pink. That's the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen. I'm gonna start there I think."

Julie laid her entire tongue flush on top of Sabrina's anus, then hardened her tongue to probe the inside. The sudden rush of the sensation made Sabrina have to pee for the first time since they were at the restaurant hours ago.

"Jules."

Julie took her tongue out of Sabrina long enough to say, "yeah baby?"

"I really need to pee like right now."

It was too late. Sabrina let loose a thick warm stream of yellow pee that Julie let spray all over her chest and breasts. Julie was so insanely aroused as she showered in Sabrina's piss, that she fingered herself for seven seconds and came in that time.

Sabrina couldn't believe how hot this moment had climaxed to. While still covering Julie in pee, Sabrina rubbed on her clit a little which sprayed a little pee onto her own stomach and pubic area. It was warm and felt pleasantly dirty.

When Sabrina was done peeing, Julie stopped fingering herself and immediately got back under Sabrina. Julie slapped Sabrina's pussy a few times before she sucked Sabrina's clit until it was clean.

"Oh my God, even your piss is yummy. That was so hot Bree. Bravo!"

Sabrina laughed then said, "yeah it was. Sorry I couldn't give you more of a warning."

"Don't be, that was fucking awesome. You're definitely MY favorite sex toy."

Sabrina put a hand over her face as if she were embarrassed, but her huge smile gave her away. Julie had never seen a more beautiful or perfect smile on another human being. And to be this much in love with someone that she had so much history with already, created a whole new level of love for Julie; this was magical.

As the tide came in, the two girls made love to one another until the breeze coming off the ocean turned cool. Both girls were exhausted and still a little tipsy so when they got back to their car, they sat parked with the engine running to warm up. Julie turned on the radio and both girls held hands and relaxed.

"That was incredible, Bree."

Sabrina covered her face a second time as she replied, "I can't believe I peed on you and you liked it."

"Me? I saw you peeing on your stomach with a smile, so I wasn't the only one sister."

Sabrina really was embarrassed this time and both girls had a good laugh about it though, until disaster struck.

Julie suddenly began staring at Sabrina with her eyes bulging. The look was almost terrifying Sabrina.

"What? What is that look? What's wrong?"

Julie whispered to try and keep them both calm as she said, "there.....is something........really.......big that just crawled........over both of my feet. I think it's a centipede."

Sabrina freaked out and left the car as fast as she possibly could. Julie was too scared to do anything except yell at Sabrina.

"Where are you going?! Help me!"

Sabrina apologized then ran over to Julie's door to open it and hopefully whatever it was would leave voluntarily.

"I'm gonna open your door, but stay put, let it get out first."

Agoose
Agoose
17 Followers
123456...9