All Comments on 'Paradise Gained'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dirtykneesdirtykneesover 11 years ago
omg

OH Sir, where to begin,,,first i loved Your amazing tale! So much of it could have been about ME! ever since i was a young girl have had this fantasy about being taken by this HUGE Black man. But the parts of Your story that really got to me was when He made her buy the new panties and when HE made sure they fit her correctly. Then when He made her get on that motorcycle! When i was younger i too once rode on a motorcycle wearing a skirt. i spent the entire time in fright, one hand tightly holding onto him with the other trying to keep my skirt down so i was completely exposed. i know my behind bared to anyone we passed i was just trying to keep my thighs covered. When i got off i was soaking wet from the excitement i had just had i know my face was crimson red!

Being from the South there is still that taboo thing about Black men and white women, even today, while it isnt as dangerous as it once was it still if frowned on in a lot of circles,,and maybe that is the lure, the last bit of being naughty. When You wrote about the condom breaking THAT sent me over the edge!!!!!!!

huggs and thank You

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love this - the lucky woman got Blaine's cock inside hrer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous