Paradise Garden

Story Info
Rob helps out with his neighbour's daughter's garden.
11.1k words
4.72
33k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Habits, routines, call them what you like, our lives are regulated by them. I'd been retired for several years now, being fortunate enough to escape the rat race at 50, but I still lived parts of my life by the clock. True free spirits are rare, those who get up when they feel like it, be it six in the morning or ten, who eat and sleep as their bodies tell them. No, speak to almost anyone and they'll admit to having a routine, a certain time when things are done.

My main routine was in the morning, Alexa, my most reliable friend, would turn on the radio at precisely 06:59 in the morning, always tuned to my favourite radio station. Why 06:59? Simple, the internet radio always lagged true time by nearly a minute and I always listened to the seven o'clock news bulletin. Even if I were awake at six, I'd still lie there until I'd listened to the news and the first two pieces of music, then, and only then, would I get up. Of course there were exceptions, principally bladder driven, but sometimes a reaction to a piece of music I particularly didn't like.

When my wife was alive, I'd get up and go downstairs to make a cup of tea, bring it back up, and we'd sit for half an hour or so drinking it and chatting. Now she was gone, cruelly ripped from me by cancer and I was alone. But parts of that routine stayed with me, only instead of bringing the tea back to bed I'd get up and drink it downstairs, usually whilst masturbating. I did love my morning wank, usually to some erotic story, occasionally to porn. I'd lie in bed and decide which category was going to be the chosen one for that morning, then get up and pursue it with vigour. Many a cup of tea was allowed to go cold in pursuit of my morning wank.

So there it was, one late July morning when my routine rolled into action, the news followed by the slow movement of Mozart's 21st piano concerto, then Aaron Copland's Simple Gifts. A perfect start so far. I swung my legs out of bed and padded naked across the landing to the bathroom, and relieved my full bladder. As I returned to the bedroom I opened the roller blind that now covered the window, pulling on the cord to roll it right up. I stood and looked out over the empty street scene before me, the sun shining brightly, the trees green, the grass starting to go brown in the current dry spell.

Absent-mindedly I scratched my bollocks, idly playing with my flaccid cock. Movement caught my eye in the house over the road, the front bedroom curtains were being drawn back and I could see Louise standing in the window, apparently surveying the same scene as me. She looked over and waved her arm vaguely, which was when I realised I was standing there stark bollock naked. I'm not sure what, if anything, was visible, the window sills were not that low, but nevertheless I stepped back away from the window seeing Louise do the same.

As had been my intention, I put on my light summer dressing gown and descended the stairs, filling and switching on the kettle. I made my tea and settled in my armchair to commence the next part of the routine, settling my iPad on the corner of the arm and calling up my favourite erotic stories site. My mind turned to seeing Louise at the window, perhaps that was her routine now? I wondered what she'd had on under that dressing gown? Was she naked? Or with a nightie on?

She too was on her own, we'd been fairly good friends, the four of us, mostly the two girls although Ken and I got on fine, but my wife had been an avid gardener and had taken the newly inspired Louise under her wing, becoming gardening bosom buddies. Sadly Ken had died in an accident, shortly followed by my wife. Louise and I had kept up the friendship, chatting occasionally, but we'd not really socialised much since then.

My thoughts turned back to my iPad and I picked a category at random and started to read, skimming through some, but eventually finding a story about a brother and sister peeing together that caught my imagination. Remembering to sip my tea, I started to rub my cock, and soon was in a brisk rhythm, one hand scrolling down the screen while the other was wrapped firmly round my shaft. It wasn't long before I came, catching my spunk in a handily placed tissue, before cleaning myself up and draining the last of my now much cooler tea.

Next was shower and dressing, followed by making the bed. As I did so I glanced out of the window and saw Louise in her bedroom moving around, I couldn't see anything in much detail but it amused me that we both had fallen into similar patterns. Breakfast, then I had the difficult decision to make, what was I going to do today? The garden needed some work, my wife used to keep it immaculate, but gardening really wasn't my thing, and although I tried, mostly because I knew she was looking down and nagging me, I just couldn't find the enjoyment in it that she and Louise had found.

Postponing the inevitable I started the crossword, and was just going to make myself a cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. I answered it and there stood Louise, "Can I have a word please Rob?" Oh shit! Had she thought I was flashing her? I invited her in.

"Look Louise, if it's about this morning I'm terribly sorry. I didn't realise I was naked or I certainly wouldn't have stood by that window. If I've offended you in any way..."

"What are you on about Rob? Naked? Offended? I really don't know what you are talking about." I explained the events earlier that morning from my perspective. "Oh, I see, or rather I didn't because I don't put my lenses in until later. I sort of saw a shape at the window and waved, but that was all. Mind you, now that I know what you get up to perhaps I'll put them in earlier!

No, I wanted to ask a favour, you know my Amy is getting divorced after she caught that bastard cheating on her again, well she's trying to sell the house, only the estate agents reckon it will go a lot easier if the garden is cleared. She's done nothing at all for the best part of a year and it is seriously overgrown. We've had a quote and they want a thousand quid for basically a week's work. Well, she can't afford it and I'm not paying it, so I wondered if I could borrow your brush cutter and shredder and have a go at it myself."

"Of course you could Louise, but with all due respect that's going to be pretty hard work, and I don't think you'd manage it." I thought for a bit, then said, "I've got nothing really planned for a while, I could do it for you."

"Oh Rob, I couldn't ask you to do that, as you say it really is a lot of work and Amy would be no help." We batted the problem round a bit before she accepted my offer but insisted she'd pay me something. I refused and we argued for a while longer until she suddenly came up with a counter proposal. "Why don't we do a swap, I'll come and work in your garden for the same number of hours as you put into Amy's? I know you're not a fan of gardening and I'd love to come and work in this paradise. No, I tell you what, as it's no chore for me I'll double the hours you put in. There, settled!" We mock spat into our hands and shook on it.

I offered her a coffee and she accepted so we went and sat in the garden, catching up with each other. She really was still an attractive woman, fairly petite, but with slightly larger breasts than I would have expected on such a small frame. Her bum was nicely contoured but moreover, she had a really engaging personality and a winning smile.

We discussed practicalities, Amy's two children would be going on holiday with their father to Spain in a week's time for the first two weeks of the holiday so they wouldn't be in the way. Amy was a school teacher, well Deputy Head actually, so she'd be around. All settled, Louise left, kissing each other on the cheek.

I swanned around all day, doing some gardening, but only half-heartedly as I knew Louise would be coming in the following week, so I finished the crossword, sat in the sun for a while reading my book and generally lived the life of a retired gentleman!

The next morning I followed my routine, but this time I remembered to put on my dressing gown before I opened the blind. Within a minute or two Louise had opened her curtains and looking across she waved at me. I noticed that she was wearing her glasses and I could see her laughing. Entering into the spirit of it, I grasped the lapels of my dressing gown and gave her a quick flash, she put her hands to her mouth in mock horror and, both of us now laughing, we went our separate ways.

It seemed that our morning encounters were now becoming a routine as the next day we stood there again only this time I'd taken my binoculars upstairs and stood there peering through the lenses as she opened the curtains. I could see her laughing as she too pulled her dressing gown apart from the top. Whether it was deliberate or not I didn't know, but as she did so the belt came open and the robe opened all the way. There in glorious 7 x 50 magnification were her bare breasts. I only got the briefest of glimpses before they were hidden away again, but I couldn't clear that image from my mind's eye as she waved and turned away.

Needless to say I didn't need any visual stimulation for my morning wank, my spunk shooting out powerfully as I pictured them. Wednesday was my golf day, and I was packing up the car as she emerged from her front door, busying herself putting something in her car. She looked across and called out "Nice legs!" indicating my shorts. I nearly called "Nice tits!" back but manged to refrain.

Thursday saw us both at the window as usual, but I decided to be bold and didn't have my dressing gown on. Her house was marginally higher than mine and I reckoned that she could probably just about see to my waist. To my disappointment she had her dressing gown firmly fastened, but had obtained her own binoculars, a smaller pair than mine, but the message was clear, "Show me something!" On the spur of the moment I started doing star jumps, my cock bouncing up and down, quite uncomfortable actually, but I thought she'd probably get a glimpse.

Stopping I put the binoculars to my eyes and saw her mouthing "Wow!" then she held her hands about a foot apart and her lips clearly said "Nine inches?" I held up ten fingers and saw her laugh as she turned away.

Friday was her turn I thought, and so was disappointed when she appeared tucked firmly into her robe. We exchanged smiles for a brief second then she turned away. I had nearly put the binoculars down when I saw the robe slip from her shoulders and she walked away from the window. I could just make out the top of her backside and her bare back as she turned her head over her shoulders and blew me a kiss, disappearing out of the bedroom door. I watched or a while, hoping for a re-appearance but to no avail. Another good wank!

Saturday brought a change in routine, I played golf a bit earlier than in the week and so missed her completely. I was not one of those people glued to my mobile phone all day and so it wasn't until I got home that my phone pinged and I looked at my messages.

<<Missed you this morning. Stood on my window ledge stark naked cleaning the windows but you weren't there!>>

<<Sorry about that. Shall I clean mine tomorrow?>>

<<I'll be waiting>>

Where was this all going, I wondered?

There was no-one there on Sunday, the curtains were already drawn back and her car was gone, and to my surprise I found that I was sad, the little play acting bringing some colour to what was becoming a monochrome existence. Later in the day her car re-appeared with another one that I recognised as Amy's. Mid-afternoon the doorbell went and I answered it to find Louise and Amy there. I invited them in but they declined saying they had just come over for Amy to re-introduce herself to me again and to thank me for what I was doing.

I had only seen Amy from a distance for some time, she was in her early thirties, mid length blond hair, with a shapely figure and from what I could see, her mother's breasts which were pressing against her tee shirt in a most appealing manner. I tried to re-focus on what they were telling me and recovered to agree what time I'd be starting the next day. Amy didn't seem too keen on my suggested eight o'clock start so we agreed nine, there being no traffic as it was school holidays. They returned across the road and a short while later Amy drove off.

The curtains were drawn still on Monday, and it wasn't until I was getting dressed that I saw they were now back, as I caught a glimpse of a jumper being pulled over a head. Regretting not looking earlier as I might have caught sight of something more interesting, I suddenly realised I was in danger of becoming a dirty old man, or at best a peeping tom!

I arrived at Amy's on Monday at the agreed time, ringing the front door and was greeted by a tousle headed Amy, still bleary eyed, wearing a kimono style robe. "Sorry," she apologised, "it's just that without the kids I was having a bit of a lie in." She led me through the house which was a bit of a mess, toys strewn everywhere, apologising again, saying they had only left with their father the day before and she hadn't had time to tidy everything away.

She opened the backdoor onto a semi-secluded patio area, which then opened out onto the surprisingly large garden. To say it was overgrown would be a complete understatement. The grass was two feet high, and the hedges and bushes had clearly been let run wild for several years. I could see why they wanted a thousand pounds to clear it and I was beginning to regret agreeing to help out. "I plan on getting a tan," Amy advised me, "I want to be browner that that skinny, flat chested bitch that he's shacked up with now," she added bitterly, "so I hope you don't mind."

I left her and went out the side entrance to get my tools to make a start. Grass first, I thought, the problem was going to be getting rid of it after I've cut it, several trips a day to the local waste site would be required, all of which would eat into my time. I put on my safety gear and started the brush cutter, making methodical progress down the garden.

I had cut one swathe when I became conscious of Amy standing near me, dressed in the kimono, she mimed drinking a cup of something and mouthed "Coffee?" I nodded and she held up her hand to indicate five minutes. After a few more yards I killed the motor and walked back to the patio, to see Amy there, sitting at the patio table, two mugs of coffee on the table. Gratefully I sat and picked one up, noticing a bra hanging on the back of a chair. "Sorry," she said, picking it up and folding it away, "I couldn't be bothered putting my proper bikini on."

We chatted for a while, me explaining mostly how I was going to be tackling the job. She turned to crane her neck in the direction I was indicating, and to confirm which tree I was talking about lifted her arm to point. All I could focus on was her breast which I could see through the large armhole of the kimono, very white, and as I had thought, somewhere between medium and large. It was tipped with a dark brown nipple and dangled most appealingly.

She caught my gaze and reaching round, discovered what had happened. "Oops, sorry," she said, tucking the offending article back in, much to my disappointment, "I forgot about the rather large armholes in this." She didn't seem fazed by the episode at all and we continued as though nothing had happened. I finished my coffee and set off for my first run of the day to the waste centre.

Returning via the side gate I passed by the patio and looking across saw that she was now lying back on the sun lounger topless, her breasts lying across her chest, her nipples, full and round and bigger than I had thought, sat dark on the pale flesh. She appeared to be wearing ordinary panties, plain white bikini cut. Trying not to make it obvious I was looking I resumed work.

An hour or so later she appeared again miming eating a sandwich. I shut off the motor and she asked if I wanted a sandwich. I told her that I'd brought my own, which she invited me to come and eat with her. I retrieved them from my bag and went once more to sit at the patio table. She offered me a beer but I declined just asking for water, noticing the glass of chilled white wine beside her which did look really appealing.

"I saw you passing earlier when I had my tits out, I hope you didn't mind, you'd already seen one of them so I thought it was only fair that you met the other one." Clearly she was trying to make light of what could potentially be very embarrassing for one or both of us. "I'm afraid I inherited their size from Mum, you men seem to appreciate them, but believe me if you had to carry them round you'd soon wish you were flat chested!" I laughed politely as she continued, "They used to embarrass me, particularly when I was a kid, but over time you just get used to them being stared at." I averted my eyes, trying desperately not to stare and she laughed. "Well I'm sure they're not the first tits you've seen and I'm sure they won't be the last!"

As we finished lunch she offered a time for afternoon tea which I said would be very nice, and she also told me not to bother bringing any more sandwiches, she'd be more than happy to make me lunch each day.

At the appointed hour I straightened my back and walked back to the house, looking forward to a cup of tea. Amy was lying back on the lounger, her breasts splayed across her chest, her legs slightly apart. I was right, they were ordinary panties and I could just about make out the crinkles from her bush underneath them. She was breathing regularly and appeared to be sleep. I coughed politely and she started, her eyes opening seeing me in front of her. Immediately her arms crossed over her breasts, but then she seemed to relax and released them, swinging her legs round and off the bed. I was treated to the view of a wide open crotch, and I could just about see the shape of her pussy lips below the material.

"Sorry," she said, "dozed off there." She made to put on her kimono then shrugged, "I don't mind if you don't?" and stood up, her breasts now sitting proudly on her chest. Given their size and the fact that she'd had two children they were still an impressive sight. She went into the kitchen emerging a few minute later with two cups of tea and we sat there chatting as though we were at the Ritz, totally ignoring the fact that she was topless. Well she was, I was having difficulty restraining an erection, tucking away the sight of those magnificent beauties into the wank bank for tomorrow morning, or even this evening!

Finally I was finished for the day, I'd made good progress, but there was still a lot to be done. Amy offered me a beer and I accepted it gratefully as we discussed what would be happening the next day. She asked if my wife would have a meal ready for me and with some difficulty I told her about her, her illness and untimely death. She put her hand on my arm in genuine sympathy.

I was absolutely knackered, but had enough wits about me to see that Louise had kept up her end of the bargain and had started work on my garden, one of the flower beds was freshly dug and watered, and the bin was already staring to fill up with weeds. I smiled in satisfaction at the deal I had struck, and after a quick meal went to bed early, falling asleep straight away, barely moving until morning. I awoke with full morning wood and lay there stroking my cock, remembering those tits, seeing again her hidden pussy and with a sudden cry I came, my spunk spattering all over my stomach and chest just as the radio came on. Carefully I walked to the bathroom and got into the shower, washing away the evidence of my enjoyment before going back into my bedroom to open the blind. I was late and the windows opposite me were already uncovered.