All Comments on 'Paradise Garden'

by ReclaimingLostTime

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Poacher11Poacher118 months ago

A really nice sensual story

stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Great story! Please continue. The pee play was very hot!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u8 months ago

Lucky bloke that one, just trim the bush though. Nude painting next? That could be fun between the three of them, just imagine one on the ladder getting her pussy licked and one kneeling sucking him off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written.

bogg99bogg998 months ago

Truly one helluva great story, well and erotically presented. Have reread three times….certainly one of my all time favs. Looking forward to mother-daughter-lover adventures. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

But each sexual encounter is so rushed.

Needed much more teasing/exploring/foreplay. With dialog about what was being done and how it felt.

And it's FOCUSING with one S, not FOCUSSING.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Louise and Amy should keep their pussies filled with his c u m.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A delicious little story, beautifully composed and told and with a lovely positive and happy outcome after initial personal tragic loss. Sadly, such tidy conclusions do not seem to happen very often in real life.

loveallofitloveallofit4 months ago

A really great erotic story with a nice flow instead of a discontinuous hodgepodge of settings and actions. The initial window flashing scenes were a great buildup. They even included a bit of gentle humor which was nice. There was just enough nudity and sex descriptions; not just a bunch of mechanical, scientifically cold descriptions without feeling or foreplay (which too many stories suffer from). It was not overly crammed with interpersonal relationships and boring past baggage either. Just enough personal description to make it seem more real. Also, good grammar and punctuation made it so much easier to read. The only thing that I would have perferred is a little more (not overdone) sensory tactile description. What exactly did their pussy fur feel like? That is, before they shaved it (damn!). What exactly did their boobs feel like? How exactly did they hang and move about? What exactly did their pussy goo feel, smell, and taste like? I think some of the hardest writing tasks are finding the right words and analogies to introduce really super erotic, personal, warm and detailed tactile description into a story without sounding like a cold dry user manual. Personally, I felt the initial encounters with the daughter could have had a little more teasing and foreplay. But then I didn't write the story. Easy to be an armchair critic. I felt she needed a bit more getting 'reved up' before really going for it. But then maybe she was meant to be potrayed as being more assertive and impatient compared to her mother. Finally, I thought the mother's blowout scene was kind of fun with her great solution to the 'problem.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous