Paradise is Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

"We called this a 'suck n fuck' in school," Kali enlightened me. "You will get one every day, if you do your exercises and eat properly."

Holy fuck.

She scurried onto the bed, but before I could follow her, she reversed position.

"Sixty nine to start if that's okay, sir? I'm really horny too, mate." She explained.

Poor girl. I kissed her lips upside down. I could have lingered there, but I was needy. I continued down her body, pausing for a heartbeat, while I kissed and suckled her nipples. I felt her fingers walking from my chest down to my stomach, then reaching for my erection. I grudgingly carried on, past the jewelry at her navel (which was very cute), past her trimmed triangle of curly dark pubes, to her pink lipped pussy. It was just how I remembered it! I could not wait for a taste.

I could feel her hands on me but I refused to be distracted.

Oh my God! She sucked my cock into her mouth! No licks or squeezes. Just bam, I'm hungry! Down it went.

She did not eat me though. She stopped with the head at the back of her throat. Then she started to rub her tongue back and forth. I knew what was expected of me, but I was weak. I reached in with my right hand, not trusting myself with my lips yet. She brought her legs up, but they hit the low ceiling of the bow cabin, so she just spread them and kept pulling them back so that her pussy curled right up to my face. When my tongue joined my fingers, she swallowed the tip of my penis and used her tongue to help swallow me deeply.

I licked and licked, hoping it was enough to be worthy of such a magnificent blow job.

I was so absorbed with stroking her clit that I did not consciously achieve orgasm, it just happened; my mind went spastic. She rubbed my balls as she milked them.

After I came I did not stop kissing and licking that vagina. Her mouth popped off of my cock just as fast as she took it in, but now she sucked on my balls.

"I need a fuck too Captain. Do you think that you could do that?"

She had no idea how old that made me feel. Did I look like a one hit wonder?

I knew that we would have more headroom if I was the one to reverse our position, so I used the open side of the berth to get face to face.

Kali took control again, rolling me to the bottom position. I filled my hands with her breasts, while she reached back to help my penis into her wet channel. I have no name for my cock, though I name my boat and my dingy. She pressed back on me and she started right away, using her hips, curling down onto my prick with a steady swinging action. I didn't dare move, as she used me like a tool, hammering into my pelvis with every downward curl.

"Don't you dare cum yet. I mean, um... please. Think about something else, while I Ow!" I bit her on the nipple to shut her up.

"You can think of something else, First Mate!" I was not going to cum before her! I was not born yesterday and this was not the first damn good looking woman that I had the pleasure of shagging.

I shifted my legs so that I could surge up into her from below. The ceiling left her nowhere to go. I prayed that I hadn't bitten off more than I could chew. I could not do this forever, but the effort gave me a chance to recover.

She accepted my dance moves with grace, letting me bring her to a nice orgasm. I felt her pussy clenching my cock, while it was a joy to watch her pulsing convulsively with pleasure.

When I was sure she was coming down I slowed to a slinky caress of our bodies.

"You didn't finish? She asked.

"No, I didn't ask about your birth control yet, Kali. I know that just being inside you might be foolish, but I wanted it so bad! So now I'm asking? Can I cum?" Then I hurriedly added, " I do have condoms though, if we need them!"

She leaned down and kissed me.

"I guess I've been with too many men that were boys yesterday. Yes, you may cum sir."

I went back to a steady upward thrust and she met me with a little thrust of her own at the peak. It was only half the pace of earlier, but it's easy to stay focused on a beautiful woman when you are moving comfortably.

I let my mind see the entire woman. Her laugh, her eyes and the way she scrunches them when she thinks. The curve of her ass, her neck. My mind could see her and my body could feel her, and I let it and it was wonderful.

I started to cum. I could feel the power of it in the base of my cock, like a spring recoil. My ass tightened and it stayed that way as I spasmed into her.

As I lost the thrust, disappearing into the feeling, she started to curl into me. Not in a hungry way. She was just caressing me, like a nurse would soothe a sore spot.

We both regained our breath as our pulse came down. Kali slackened into me, dropping her arms to my sides and bringing her face to my neck.

"We have to get going, sailor girl." I nudged my mate to make sure that she had not slipped into a coma.

She popped up.

"Okay, Captain, exercise time is now over. You are now back in charge."

She rolled off of me, but I had no idea where her clothes were. As far as I was concerned, she looked fine. Maybe wipe up some cum, but otherwise she looked ready for travel.

She found another bikini, but this one had a thong that left her looking naked from the backside.

Four guys came over to help us depart from the dock. They were very attentive. That's how hot Kali looked. Even though we were leaving, these guys would do anything for her.

"You should show them your tits." I said it loud enough that only she could hear.

It was just a childish idea and I was mentally berating myself for saying it, when she pulled her top completely off. It was fast and violent. It made her firm young tits bounce for 5 or 6 wonderful seconds.

"Hey, thanks fellas. I really appreciate it." She gave them some air kisses and smiles, but I'm not sure that they saw them.

We motored out of the marina, but those helping hands watched us until my tits looked as good as Kali's, and that was a very long way.

"They will be thinking of you when they get a chance to yank it," I suggested.

"I thought they were looking at you," Kali responded, playfully. "You have rosy cheeks and a jump to your step. How long has it been for you?"

I knew that she meant sex, but I was hesitant to admit it.

"It's been a dry spell. There have been too many couples on board, but none of them wanted to share."

"Well, you're still a good looking bloke, for what... 40ish?"

She pulled the pin on the grenade and pushed it into my mouth, because that is how far open it dropped.

She continued with another bomb...

"Maybe you should get a tongue clip? They hit the clit so nicely."

I closed my mouth, and swallowed my pride.

"I am 38 until November." I admitted with downcast eyes.

"And you will look thirty-something again, Lyn! Just stay on that diet, and exercise."

She reminded me of the sex that I craved. How could I be the captain when she has a hold on me like that! I wanted to fuck her again, but we had work to do.

We were in full sail in 30 minutes. I could do it in a third of that time, even while alone, but I had to name every line and sail and winch. When we cleared the breakwall I gave her the wheel with instructions to hold the bearing while I gave Shelly a look over.

It doesn't take long, but this is where I find a line dragging in the water or an open hatch or a broken block or any number of small problems that would need my attention. I looked back over the vessel, looking up at the sails to see how I might improve our angle to catch more wind.

Then I saw Kali at the helm. One hand on the wheel and the other holding a camera! I realized that I was the one that should be documenting our sail.

I went back to the helm and showed her how to find our wind speed and direction from the laptop. Then she showed me how to set up the camera for video or single shots. She said that she would show me the more complex, self focusing camera when we went below. For now, someone had to stay on watch.

It was all about learning, so we headed for a good anchorage near a good beach. We were in paradise, so there was no reason to pay for a mooring ball.

The sushi was fresh, and the rest of the salad was all that I was allowed. The fish was fresh from a local fisherman. I asked him about getting some weed, but he shook his head. It might have been lost in the translation. I gave him a beer as a tip, and he asked about water, so I gave him 10 gallons of clean water. We would be running the generator soon enough, so water making was on our schedule too.

If this had been the rainy season we would have been inside a lot more, but at least we would have a shower every day.

Kali sat across from me, showing me how to operate her cameras, including the light settings, delays, filters and microphones. It was going to take me as long to learn this video content world, as it was going to take for Kali to learn to sail. At least it was fun learning from her. She was a pleasure to be around, with her bubbly personality and positive outlook on life. She was easy to look at too, and she wasn't shy.

We went to bed in our separate berths. I hoped that the fun would start again in the morning, but I couldn't be sure.

After a breakfast of mixed fruit and granola, we again went on deck for our exercise. Kali did her yoga while I did my routine. When I dove into the water, I was surprised when Kali joined me. I had informed her that we could shower with the last 10 gallons of fresh water, but I didn't expect her to join me for my swim.

She turned back to the boat well before me, so when I got back to Shelly she stood on the top step of the ladder. She rinsed her hair and ran some through her privates, but it couldn't have been a full gallon.

"We should save some for after we get our reward. Can you hurry up please, Cap'y? I'm rather hungry for your cock." She wiggled her naked ass at me as I climbed the ladder, then she ran for the bed.

Again it was great. We made love on our sides, scissoring into each other like lesbians. She fingered her clit while I did the thrusting, but I saved myself for my favorite position, with her legs up over her head so I could see her sweet face, tits and pussy, while I drove into her. We can even kiss in this position, and she is very passionate.

There was no wind today, so we turned on the generator to make the water and charge our batteries. We would anchor near a marina tomorrow, and pay for their wifi use. I had a regular couple coming down in 3 weeks, and I was using their deposit to keep us afloat. I still had my credit card, but that would be my last money source until the Hendersons arrived.

After dinner, Kali dried the dishes while I washed. When the galley was spotless we headed to the salon for what would normally be my camera and videography lesson.

"We need to talk business tonight, Kali." I had to come clean.

"We should clarify our business situation before we have paying customers on board."

Kali and I had not discussed how she would be paid.

"I have to admit that I am broke. I'm down to Mastercard, and there is a limit on how far I can go there." It was embarrassing for me to admit.

And then she smiled.

I felt so good, sitting in front of my student and my teacher, my subordinate and my teammate.

"We will be fine."

Like I said. She doesn't talk much.

We came up with a plan that involved sailing to good fishing areas, so we could stock up some fish while still learning to work as a team. Anchoring in wild areas of uninhabited islands would reduce the anchor fees to zero. My first mate was going to wait until we were up and running before she took anything for herself.

I documented hours of us sailing, but mostly I found sexy angles to watch Kali. She was good at looking sexy doing everything.

Winching during a jive was my favorite. Kali, concentrating on the sail while vigorously cranking the winch handle. Her breasts bouncing in her bikini for the camera. She caught me watching that video, but she laughed and complimented my video capture style, but she called it vc.

One of my fav's was when she would hoist a flag. The first time she did it, I watched as she reached high above for the rope, then she would squat as she tugged downwards.

I had to get a camera on that! The legs, thrusting violently apart. I could see the bulge of her labia through the bikini bottom. Her thighs tight, her ass clenched. As I step back we see her breasts bouncing with the thrusts.

God! What a sight. The passion in her face revealed the happiness that she enjoyed.

That one went into my spankbank and my data file.

The day before the Henderson's were due, the Shelly was tied to a mooring ball. After our vigorous reward time, we lingered in bed.

We were cuddled up in Kali's bunk when she pulled her laptop over and opened it.

"Why don't you play with my ladies while I show you our Channel Launch," she said, while I gently fondled my mate, spooning from behind and looking over her shoulder at the screen. I knew that our channel would be called Sailing Vessel Shelly or SV Shelly, but that was the extent of my involvement in this creation. I gave her the price list for couples or families, but I was thinking of raising the prices.

The tag she used was a picture that I took. Not because of my skills, but because Kali had to be in the picture. Doh!

Most of the video showed scenes that Kali had documented around the bays and some she took while I was fishing, and she was snorkeling the coral reef. The colors popped and the exotic fish turned sharply on the screen.

The few shots of me, found my good side more often than not. The diet, exercise and motivational reward had trimmed 20 pounds and toned my body in a very self rewarding way.

The video also contained a link to my vacation adventure site, which now had up to date photos and promises of more videos (coming) of our location, then a price list. Kali had changed my $3000 for a couple to sail for a week to 5000Euros!

As surprised as I was at the increased fees, Kali had her own admission.

"This might be a good time to tell you about my student loans. I only have six months before I have to start paying them, well... five now."

I liked everything. The Youtube channel, the videos, the changes to my prices all looked good. Except...

"I see that we are not offering family packages? What was your thinking there?"

"I think that there will be far too much sex going on, Lyn. Topless, even nude sailing will not be uncommon in our future. I told you that I like a lot of sex and sex sells."

"We will also have at least three different formats. The tame, but adult only audience of YT, the topless 'red' video's for the Patrons channel, and an X rated, subscribers only channel."

"You need to keep up the maintenance on Shelly, and bank some money for hurricane season or for the next pandemic!

I had hired a smart one, and I would make sure that she was rewarded.

We picked up the Henderson's at the jetty near the Caticlan Airport. They probably over tipped the cab driver that moved them 500 yards down the road. They had sailed with me four years ago, when I was in the Whitsundays area of the Great Barrier Reef, even though they were American.

The four years had added 30 pounds to Reed's middle, but his wife had kept herself quite trim, and it looked like she was intent on staying fit.

"It looks like you have put a little discipline into getting rid of that muffin top." Jenny complimented me, while obviously drawing a comparison to her husband's slovenly appearance.

Kali helped me to get their bags, which was way too much luggage for two people that would be wearing small pieces of cloth, if anything at all. We loaded up Keren and headed for Shelly, just like you might load your car to bring your guests home.

We showed them the front berth that would be their home for the next 7 nights, and left them there to put away their things, but then they thought that a nap would help with the jet lag, so Kali and I went up on deck to relax and chat about our new friends.

"Did you see the way that she was sizing you up!" Kali started, spiritedly. "She undressed you the moment you stood up in the dingey."

"Well, he did the same to you! I stated the obvious.

"Yeah, of course he looked at me. Blind men look at me. Duh! My point is, that you should tap that, if you get a chance."

Yikes. She wanted my to fuck Jenny.

"What about Mr. Henderson? There is nowhere for me to shag her where he wouldn't know," I insisted.

"Let me worry about him."

I had no doubt that she could handle Reed, but I didn't see why she would want to have anything to do with that dimwit.

We prepared Shelly for departure while we gave them 90 minutes, but we couldn't stay in this exposed spot for the night, so we eventually turned on the engine and slowly motored out of the marina and turned east, against the wind, before shifting into our cruising speed. We had to motor against the wind, but with the current. That combination can bring choppy seas, but this was much smoother. The Henderson's finally found appropriate swimwear and came up to the helm with the two of us.

"You are not wasting a minute of our vacation, are you Captain?" It wasn't really a question, but I answered it.

"I couldn't let you sleep-away the afternoon, but I figured if you were very tired, you might get used to the rock and roll."

"Well, it made me think about sex, so thanks for helping us to get into vacation mode," Jenny responded.

"Speaking of sex," Reed entered the conversation. "I thought that lady sailors don't cover their chest."

"You are right, darling. I think we should all go topless!" Jenny sneered at her husband, like only a wife can do.

Kali set the mood and answered the debate by reaching back and undoing her bikini top.

"It just gets in the way," she mumbled.

"Damn right," Reed cheered while his wife pulled her top off.

She was still firm enough for me to stare.

They relaxed while Kali got them drinks, all a part of the premium service.

Kali did a lot of fussing around the chain locker, giving Reed great views of her sexy body. She wore one of those thongs that disappeared from the back. Then I realized that Jenny was stalking me. She either stretched in front of me or sat to one side staring at me, just like her husband leered at Kali.

Our first night was spent in a little bay that I had discovered. It was private and secure from the heavy roll of the ocean.

As I conferred with Kali about our anchorage, Jenny casually walked over and inserted herself into the conversation.

"Kali, dear, would you mind keeping Reed occupied when he helps you set the anchor? I would like to have a private word with the Captain."

"Yes, Jen, we are here to please," Kali responded, with no emotion evident.

She had no problem getting Reed to help her while Jenny had no problems pulling my shorts to the deck and dropping to her knees where they could not see from the bow.

She did not ask, but I did have to pull away from the seat that I was leaning against, to get my shorts completely out of the way. Maybe she considered that to be consent, or my penis might have signaled a yes, as it plumped up nicely in anticipation of action. Maybe I should name him.

She was not in a hurry. It did not feel like our discovery would be a game changer as she licked my balls and sucked one in her mouth. I heard her moan with lust.

"I hope that Reed makes a pitch for your deckhand soon, but whatever arrangement that prick makes, I will double your fee if you keep me satisfied for the entire week."

I think that she was giving me until I burst my seed in her mouth to decide about the offer, but we were surprised when we heard two splashes from the bow.

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers