Paradise is Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny pulled back from my cock.

"Kali dove in the water to check the position of the anchor, and Reed went with her. They will be at least 10 minutes," I explained.

My cock sucker went back to work.

I didn't get to see Kali again until I snuck out of the fore cabin. She was already starting dinner, so I helped her prepare baked coconut tuna and a leafy salad that looked like romaine with beets and olives.

"What did she offer you?" Kali asked, barely above a whisper.

"Double the contract for a week of sexual service." I proudly entailed. It would add 3k to our fee, since their contract was at the lower rate.

"Fuck. I'm only getting 2000 to satisfy her husband! I guess we can see who wears the pants in their marriage.``

Kali did not really look pissed. We both knew that it was her plan. I might be the Captain, but she had taken the role of CEO when it came to SV Shelly, Unincorporated.

We set sail again with actual sails and wind. It was so quiet until our horny patrons needed servicing. Kali disappeared into the back berth with Reed and Jenny was all over me. I had the autopilot engaged but I still had to be alert for fishing boats and floating net markers.

I turned the helm seat around and positioned Jenny where I could thrust into her needy pussy, while monitoring the waters ahead. Maybe not the safest sailing practice, but I am certain it has been done many times, all over the world.

An hour later our two friends joined us. Neither one bothered with clothes. Jenny was having a smoke, but it was only tobacco.

"I hope you don't mind Captain, but I also love to watch," Reed explained. "It really turns me on to watch someone give pleasure to Jenny."

He didn't look the violent type, so I took it at face value. He likes to watch. He also liked to fuck, as was evident by Kali's redened and puffy labia.

I believe that Kali looked so fucking hot that Jenny got amorous again.

"Well, I don't mind an audience," Jenny announced.

"Kali. Can you take over, while I satisfy Ms Harington?"

"The auto is set, Cap'y. I'll watch the water," Kali responded.

This time I bent the cougar over the chair and spread her legs with my foot. Her husband came in close, but did not touch either of us. My cock was already hard, but it had only been a half hour since I blew my last load, so I knew if I started now, I would be pounding for quite a while.

I pushed into her anyway, doggy style, my hands holding her hips. I intended to go slow, and my first few were careful thrusts, to be sure of the angle. I lifted up and into her with every magnificent stroke, tapping into her fanny and making a slapping sound, but we were past caring about that. Kali stepped onto the side seat and swung her leg over the instrument panel at the hub of the big wagon wheel, sitting with her pussy right where Jenny could nuzzle it.

It certainly ramped me up. The thought of seeing some lesbian action! Damn that would just make my week, and the week was already well made.

Reed knelt to one side, where he could see my thrusts into his bride. He could see his wife lean forward and give Kali a taste, but that might have been just what I needed, as I hammered into Jen's happy cooch. Finally I felt her pussy pulsing on my cock and I knew that she was enjoying a deep orgasm. Kali let her enjoy her reward while holding her head up. She curled down to kiss our guest on the lips while she vibrated with pleasure.

I decided not to take it to another blast myself. Better if I save it until she wants more, and I knew that was sure to happen soon.

Reed took my place when I pulled out, only he did it on his knees. Sloppy seconds for lunch! I watched as he cleaned her, then looked at Kali sitting on the instrument panel with Jenny's face buried in her snatch. I watched as she leaned her head back and kicked her feet up, then she jerked in an obvious climax.

Another score for my spank bank!

Later, as we lounged at our new home for the night, Kali asked if we could film more of the sex.

"We appreciate that you're letting us film you for our Patrons Channel, with your faces clouded out, but we wondered if we could release a video on our X-rated website, with your faces completely shielded from view?"

Reed looked to his wife for their answer. His expression made it obvious that he wanted to accept, but it was up to her.

After a pause, Jenny nodded.

"Yes. But only if we get a copy with no clouds hiding our faces." Jenny wanted a memento of their sexploits.

We agreed not to charge them for the extra service.

The week continued with some beach fun and water play. It wasn't just about sex with these two, but our love making continued in pairs and trios with Reed even filming from the most intimate of angles. There was even a time that we both watched, while the ladies did a rolling 69 on the beach.

Kali managed to convince Reed to help her get some camera time for the tame Youtube Channel. Kali did her yoga routine in a bikini, while Reed filmed multiple angles. Off camera, I got to lick and finger my client, while she watched Kali. My neck and tongue were getting a big workout. She preferred the tongue on her clitorus, and pressing in hard for an extended period is challenging, but soon I tasted the change of her leaking fluids and I saw the movement of her thighs that confirms another orgasm.

I relaxed and enjoyed the view. I even took a moment to soak in the sun and the surf, the ocean and the jungle. What a paradise! It was Eden.

On the last night we offered to extend the trip, but they had commitments. I was glad, since we had more than enough money to last the three weeks until our next scheduled charter. I hoped that there would be more bookings, prompted by the new channels.

The Hendersons honored their commitments, and left a deposit for next year, so we were solidly in the black.

With Shelly secured to a mooring ball, we traveled with them to the airport and said a teary goodbye. We had to get supplies for ourselves, so we could have our own escape.

Three hours later, we were back in Shelly, with enough fresh vegetables to last the entire three weeks. We unhooked from the mooring cleat and motored out of the bay.

As we cleared the shallows, Kali came back on deck. She looked very happy.

"We might want to turn back, Captain Lyn," she reported. "We can book two couples for next week, and add a pair to the Paterson trip in three weeks!"

The ads and the Channel had attracted more attention than we had expected. Of course we had to turn around to use the Wifi, but it was only a 15 minute delay as we found that we still had a good signal.

Our new business model was to have a recovery week between each outing. We would use the rest time to work on the next videos for our three channels, get back into an exercise regimen, and enjoy paradise. Then we would find a way to keep two couples happy, in ways that they could only dream of.

We would show them that Paradise is Possible.

End of Chapter one.

Many thanks to the readers that noticed two areas of geographic error, which just had to be corrected before I could continue the story of Sailing Vessel Shelly, as it travels on to Paradise.