Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt. 01

Story Info
Creation.
10k words
4.66
3.6k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt 01

(TF, mod, non-con, pet, reindeer)

By ChangeYourPassword Creation

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Island Paradise, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures encountered on the island.

Prelude

Kelly told him that a version of the photo from the party had been posted on the Internet. Of course, photos weren't allowed on Paradise Isle, but the Governor hadn't objected when the photographer had gone to work on Morgan's yacht. He was there, too drunk to say much of anything. In any case the photo had been converted to an artwork, so that too made it kind of legal.

Mark looked it up, and found it. 'Sleigh_Team_Christmas_2023', by some anonymous soul named 'SliceReality'.

He had to admit it was a strikingly sexy and exotic graphic. Morgan looked lovely, perched on her throne like a Christmas Goddess, and her team of minions were strikingly exotic and unbelievably sexy, at least to him.

++++++++++++

The huge yacht had arrived just two weeks before Christmas.

The owner was perhaps the most beautiful billionaire on the planet, and she had decided on something spectacular for this year's holiday celebration.

In addition to being very, very rich, and very beautiful she was also very social. And as might be expected, she was powerful, confident, dominant, and self-centered. She had it all, and enjoyed it. Why not?

Her grandfather had started the family dynasty. He'd earned every penny. And her father had expanded it, taking their family from merely rich to filthy rich.

As their only heir, she had taken it from there, and under her direction, the company continued to succeed.

She had also ensured that the organization ran itself. The executive team that she'd assembled, did not need her input to maintain her empire's success.

That gave her the time to enjoy herself, and her wealth, as she spent her time jet-setting around the globe. Enjoying her life.

Now at thirty-four, she had moved past the young-woman stage and was settling into early-middle-age. But as she worked hard to maintain her good looks, and had plenty of money to spend on herself, Morgan remained a very beautiful woman.

She had never married, nor considered having children. Those aspects of life were too distracting and constraining. She'd rather just enjoy.

Perhaps, there would come a time. Men, or perhaps women, were always available for long-term relationships with a powerful woman. And she could always adopt a child, or two or three, later.

For now, she happily led her extravagant life. And a major aspect, her favorite pastimes were spent indulging sexual pursuits. With men and women, erotic, exotic and often perverted and fetishistic.

Damn! Life was good for Morgan Kennedy!

Morgan visited Paradise Isle often. So frequently in fact, that she had a permanent private bungalow built on the grounds of the island's exciting fet resort.

+++++++++++++

A couple of months before her arrival for the Christmas holidays, Morgan's private jet had delivered six beautiful young women to the island. They had been recruited on Ms. Kennedy's most recent stay in the French Riveira.

And enthralled by the lifestyle she offered them, the wealth, comfort, fun and sex she provided, they had naively agreed to some erotic modifications. Without truly understanding what was to happen. It had been easy to imagine breast implants, lip fillers, perhaps cosmetic improvements or even tattoos and piercings. Why not? They'd be even sexier after those improvements.

Giselle, Katja, Lucia, Adelina, Charlotte and Ella were all in their early twenties. Pretty, shapely, thin and in love with life, particularly the easy life.

Morgan had met them all in Nice, where her yacht was party central for the beautiful people. After chatting with them individually, she'd selected them as perfect candidates for her captivating holiday project.

They'd been contacted by her staff, and invited to join her on an extended vacation to the Caribbean, on Paradise Isle.

A couple of them had heard about that wonderful resort locale with its reputation for fun, sexual pastimes, and they were collectively thrilled at the prospect of enjoying an all-expense paid jaunt, with no specific end date, at that fantastic place. Particularly with Morgan, and her happy and loving lifestyle.

They were told they might be gone for months, enjoying the resorts, the climate and the fun. It had sounded wonderfully exciting. Their boyfriends, or girlfriends could wait, if they so desired, for their return and to resume their relationship building.

Several of them had no jobs or even family to worry about and the others willingly put off their careers, and cancelled their work, just for the experience.

Perhaps, by partnering with Morgan they could join her entourage, or at the very least find work at one of her companies. That would be a happy bonus.

+++++++++++

When the gaggle of girls deplaned from the beautiful private jet, they were all thrilled by the beauty of the island, so far away from their usual European playgrounds. While it was growing chilly back there, the Caribbean remained warm and sunny.

The group was picked up efficiently by a hotel van and taken to a ferry where they joined a crowd of other attractive guests headed for the island. It was all so very exciting...

Walking off the boat a couple hours later, they were met by a platoon of the resort's staff.

Like many of the younger guests, they were shocked when they had to turn in their coveted cell phones. How could they possibly survive without those convenient connections to the world?

They were somewhat mollified by the staff's gentle explanation about the importance of security and privacy. On Paradise Isle, anything was possible, and nobody wanted to risk publicity.

The girls were fascinated by the brown bands fastened around their wrists. The things were so very high-tech, and everyone wore one. They had no idea what that specific color signified - no matter.

They did notice that the other arriving guests were all couples, men and women, men and men or women and women. All casually dressed in resort-wear. The group of young, single women were unique in that respect. Just a bunch of giggly girls, beautiful and stylishly dressed.

After the in-processing, the girls were loaded into a mall bus, and instead of being taken to a large resort hotel, as they'd expected, they were driven to what appeared to be a hospital complex. New and nicely designed, but certainly not a hotel.

One of them speculated that their enhancements were to start immediately. And that got all of them curiously discussing what improvements they'd receive.

Puzzled, but unwilling to question, and perhaps spoil Morgan's plans, whatever they might be, they allowed several medical attendants to escort them into individual treatment rooms.

It was confusing and a little frightening, but they were too tired from the long trip and still too thrilled by the invitation to object or argue.

Katja, a typical German, had the energy to ask what was going on. But she relaxed a bit when a nurse explained that it was a surprise planned by their hostess. Just before she gave the girl an injection that put her to sleep.

The same procedures, both surgical and via medical nanites, were taking place in each of the rooms, on each of the other girls.

++++++++++++

When Morgan arrived on her yacht, her six fully recovered girlfriends were waiting for her. Although they reportedly weren't all that pleased by their new selves.

She wasn't surprised, but she was pleased that according to the periodic reports she'd been provided, everything had gone very well' that her project was working out perfectly.

She now had six reindeer to spice up her upcoming Christmas party.

Her boat, she'd been told that it was big enough to be called a 'ship', was so impressively large that it had to be berthed along one of the docks once used by large cruise ships. But it was home to her, at least half the year. It was comfortable for her and an excellent venue for the lavish parties she enjoyed so.

Just a short time after they'd shut down the big engines, Kelly dragged Morgan out to the dock where the island's esteemed governor waited to greet her.

"Ms. Kennedy, welcome again to our happy island," the powerful man said as he met her at the bottom of the gangplank.

"Your excellency. It's always a pleasure." Morgan said, graciously, as she leaned in and gave him kisses on each cheek.

He obviously enjoyed the ritual.

After a typical round of greetings, shared compliments and pleasant discussions about the beauty of the place, Governor Calibri stepped a little closer and lowered his voice. "I have been told that your, ah, associates, are complete and waiting for you at your bungalow."

"Excellent."

"And the resort manager reports that construction on their, ah, casita, was completed a week ago."

"Again, Thank you."

He nodded, but then his expression grew a little tense. "I must say though, that some of the things I've heard from the staff, made us a little nervous. We do not condone involuntary servitude here on our island paradise. Nor do we allow non-consensual body modifications."

Morgan reached out and rested her hand, delicately on the man's shoulder. "Governor Calibri, may I call you Hernando?"

"Of course, my lady."

"Hernando, those friends of mine are here of their own accord. I invited them and they happily volunteered to join me for the holidays, for fun and relaxation here on your wonderful island."

"And we're happy to have you, all of you, but..."

"Hernando, my dear man, the changes that your staff undertook are, I'm sure, delightful, and I truly appreciate all their work."

"Thank you. And the reports I've received do describe them as beautiful, exotic and erotic.

"But we, do have our standards. And although we allow voluntary submission, slavery and ownership, my staff is not certain that those girls are indeed volunteers. That they knowingly consented to all that has been done to them."

Morgan, took a step back, and glanced around, while she formed her response.

The Governor waited patiently for her.

"Hernando, you have my word that those girls all agreed to this trip and to support me for the elaborate Christmas party on my boat a couple of weeks from now. I do believe you've been invited."

"I have, thank you. I'm looking forward to it."

"Excellent. And for your welcome and hospitality I have set aside a two-million-dollar charitable donation for you and your happy island. I'm certain I can leave it in your good hands, to determine how best to distribute those funds."

The man was surprised, shocked really, but very pleased by the offering. He grew even more pleased, and relaxed when she continued.

"In fact, because of your hospital's contribution to the success of my party, I'd like to provide an additional million for them."

"That is truly generous of you, madam."

"Oh, you all deserve it," she said as she again stepped up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, this one more than a simple brush of the lips."

He appreciated it, greatly.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm tired from my voyage, happy to be back on dry ground and anxious to get to my bungalow and to see my friends."

He bowed, pleasantly. "Of course, my lady. Please don't let me hold you up any longer."

"Thank you, your excellency. And my assistant, Kelly, will deliver those checks to your office this afternoon."

"That's of no concern," he lied, smiling all the while, "whenever it's convenient."

He had indeed been concerned about the non-consensual aspects of Ms. Kennedy's pets, but her assurances, and her more than gracious donations to his island, calmed his nerves considerably.

Morgan wasn't quite done yet. "And one more thing, your excellency. Kelly will also need to talk to your resort managers about the final disposition of my special friends. After the party is complete, that is. I'm certain that she and they can agree on a long-term plan for them."

He half-bowed. "I'll arrange for your assistant to meet with them. And I'll allow them to work out the details. I'm confident something satisfactory can be arranged."

Morgan smiled brightly. "Perfect, and we'll see you at the party," she said as she turned to reboard her ship.

++++++++++

It was more like two hours later when Morgan, her luggage and her staff were fully loaded and ready to depart for her home at the resort.

It was called a bungalow. But it was more along the lines of a modern McMansion. With a half-dozen guest bedrooms, and a huge living area. And now it had a separate 'casita', for her special collection of playmates.

Normally her large staff filled the place, but for this trip she'd only brought along a tiny team of four. She'd allowed most of her aides to take the holiday season off, to be with their families.

She'd only brought along her chief admin assistant, Kelly, a chef who never left the kitchen, a ladies' maid, and a single bodyguard, her chief of security. And she'd pegged him, Mark, to be responsible for the new menagerie. She relied on him a lot. He was highly capable and good at many things.

Morgan knew that on Paradise Isle security wouldn't be an issue, so he'd have the time.

She giggled when she thought about how he'd have his hands full with the six of them. He was a big, fit man, and an ex-officer of the US Marine Corps, but still...

He could always call on a crew member, or two from the boat if he needed help. She was certain that any of those guys would happily volunteer.

+++++++++++

While Ms. Morgan and the others were busily moving into the main house, Mark wandered over to the new building. It was just across a sizable fenced yard from the main house. The fencing made it look more like a corral than a simple yard.

The fence itself was composed of horizontal white boards, like many of those around stables the world over, but this one was extended by several rows of electrified wire fencing that rose another meter-and-a-half up from the top rail. No one would be climbing out of that enclose.

He'd been briefed on what to expect. And part of that briefing had already convinced him to think of the building as 'the stables', but he was still somewhat confounded by what he was about to see. He was used to his boss's sometimes over-the-top schemes. She was famous for her elaborate, themed parties. But what he'd been told was difficult to believe.

They'd just cruised across the Atlantic, from the beautiful Mediterranean where Morgan usually hung out. She loved life on the French Riviera. He had to admit, the area was beautiful, and populated with a horde of wealthy, beautiful people, who knew how to enjoy life.

It was also a place where a rich woman, like Morgan, needed bodyguards. Over here, on this crazy island, not so much.

Regardless, he enjoyed his work. It was a far cry from the Corps. After the Academy, he'd spent six years deployed to crappy places, doing frighteningly terrible things, so working for her was much more enjoyable. The money was fantastic. And the fringe benefits even better.

Good God! on occasion when none of her boyfriends was available - she had many - Morgan even slept with him. And as in everything else she did, she was very good at sex. Certainly experienced, but also able to focus on pleasing as well as being pleased. Win-win.

She was indeed a brilliant woman, a beautiful one too. And oh, so very rich.

But there was a side to her that was sometimes scarry. Even to a guy who'd been shot at, and been shot.

In the Corps he'd worked for a lot of senior officers who were similarly chilling. Generals who were both caring of their own, and totally ruthless with anyone else.

Morgan could behave the same.

Jerry, one of the guys on his normal team, had pointed that out, late one night when they'd been off duty. "Man, that woman frightens me," he had declared. "Sometimes I think we work for fucking Cruella de Vil. If she wanted that coat, she'd sure as hell zap a hundred puppies. Without blinking an eye."

They'd laughed, but he had to admit the guy had a point.

During the cruise, when Morgan had taken him aside to tell him what he'd be tasked with when they arrived on the island, he had remembered that very conversation - Cruella.

And he'd spent that night reminding himself that she was paying him a ton of money for his services.

It helped, too that she'd screwed him twice during the trip.

Walking over, he was both anxious and curious about what he'd find in the new building. He did understand that it was only a short-term arrangement, they'd be leaving in just a little over two weeks, a couple of days after Christmas.

Then he'd be able to move on and forget all about them.

At least while he was there, large and in charge, he could make sure they were comfortable. He may be one of Cruella's minions, but that didn't mean he was as ruthless as his boss.

He opened the door to a long-wide hallway with three cage doors built into the solid walls on each side. The building contained six separate rooms, and little else.

Inside each cell was a person, or animal, at first glance it was hard to tell.

The lighting in the wide central space, was minimal, dim, so he found a switch and turned on a string of brighter lights before he took a few steps into the space.

There he got a good look into the cells.

The residents were undoubtedly human, very pretty, and naked girls, but also reindeer. It was truly astounding, and arousing.

And they all started talking and screaming at once.

He ignored them for several minutes as he continued to examine them, one-by-one. They had all been modified in the same ways, but as they were all different people, or animals, or pets, whatever, their markings were all uniquely applied. He could see that each was an individual.

On signs hung above the cage doors, were their names. Prancer, Cupid, Vixen, Dancer, Comet and Dasher.

That was amusing actually, and despite their racket, which was getting on his nerves, he chuckled.

He paused and squatted to look past one of them, into their room. It certainly wasn't a stall or even a prison cell. Actually, it looked like any small hotel room one might find in France. And off to the side he spotted a bathroom in each, with a tight shower a toilette and a sink. All the comforts...

The only odd aspect was the doorway. It had a small barred and locked hatch, that's why he had pegged it as a cage door.

The opening was only about a meter square. The girls had to kneel to look out, or crawl in or out of their rooms.

He stepped over toward Vixen's stall, and examined a couple of items hung on pegs next to the door.

There was a red leather leash, just like the one he had used at home for his dog. And there was also a strappy harness, also in red leather. It looked kind of like a horse's tack. Interesting. Clearly it was intended as a harness for a human reindeer.

His examination of the facility complete he focused his attention back to the reindeer, themselves. He decided to think of them as that, rather than girls, women, humans or pets. Although 'pets' was perhaps easier, and more appropriate. We'll see what Morgan likes, he decided.