Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't notice, I haven't been inside one of your rooms."

"Oh, that's right."

"We can only sleep on our backs; the antlers stick out to the sides."

"And to the front. I got whipped when I almost poked one of the grooms in the eye."

"I'm sorry," he replied to that. He didn't like the idea of whipping anyone, let alone a girl. He had worried it might be necessary with this bunch. He knew he'd have to do it if they became unruly, but...

"That's okay, I think we've all been cropped, for one reason or another while we were in the stables. Hell, the ponygirls were hit often. Part of their training programs, I guess."

"At least that wasn't part of our training. In any case, we all survived. And learned our lessons." Dancer admitted, and the others actually seemed to agree.

"Oh, and another thing, our tails are also permanently attached, and they poke us when we lay on our backs. But there's nothing we can do about it. At least they're soft."

"He knows." Vixen inserted, with a laugh.

He blushed, as they all looked at him.

"That's alright. We're used to damn near everyone copping a feel of our bushy little tails. They're just so cute." Dasher said with a groan. "Since we're always naked, we're fair game."

"We got used to that too." Cupid added.

"Aren't you going to ask about our skin? Our markings?" Prancer asked, and she did a twirl, her bells ringing musically as she did.

"Well, you do look exotic." He said, embarrassed by how much he liked how they looked.

"They told us they used some sort of skin dye, that's supposedly permanent. I don't really know how that can be, but they swore their technology was state of the art."

"I can't believe we'll be like this forever. There must be some way to change us back. Hell! Just dye us all white." Dancer said angrily. It was the first time any of them had seemed truly angry, rebellious. Mostly they seemed resigned.

"And, in case you're wondering, all of us got some injection that made our breasts grow a cup size or two."

"Nanites, they said, whatever they are."

"That's why we're so chesty. Something like Double-D cups."

He nodded, too much the gentleman to admit that he loved their big white breasts.

With that, he declared their visit over, and although they all moaned, they did allow themselves to be herded back into the building, Inside, they all crawled through their cage doors into their rooms.

One-by-one he locked the doors closed. Vixen's was the last, and before he closed her in, he got down on his hands and knees and crawled half-way in to get a better look at the room itself, along with its elongated mattress. That certainly looked odd, but he could understand the need.

Standing there, above him she giggled and pretended to give him the grand tour. He was terribly distracted by the view of her from that angle. He got a crook in his neck looking up into her white-tinted pussy.

He left hurriedly after that, before anyone could get a look at the embarrassing, but highly appropriate bulge in his pants.

+++++++++++

In the main house he went straight to his assigned bedroom, unpacked quickly and then ducked into the shower to whack-off. Damn! How was he ever going to survive a couple of weeks surrounded by those insanely sexy reindeer, their insane antlers, fluffy tails and their big boobs?

Over dinner, sitting around a big round table with Morgan, her admin assistant, Kelly, and her lady's maid, Marleen, Mark was questioned mercilessly, about his herd of reindeer.

All three of the women enjoyed harassing him about his new job. A lot of laughter at his expense.

They understood that he was both aroused and embarrassed by the bizarre responsibility.

"I'd like to meet them. And talk to them." Morgan said. "I do know them a little from when I recruited them."

"Aren't you afraid they'll scratch your eyes out?" Kelly asked, only half joking.

"Or gore you with their antlers." Marleen added, chuckling.

"Mark will protect me."

He wasn't thrilled by the idea. "I can bring them into the corral like I did today, and you could stay outside and talk to them through the fence. Or we can leave them in their rooms, behind their gates.

"I don't' think they'd attack you if given the chance, but with six of them I'd have a hard time if they ganged up on you."

"Really?"

"Yes, sorry. They're not particularly happy about their new selves."

Morgan sighed, "I understand, I guess. But they'll be so great at the party."

++++++++++++

The next day, after breakfast he went out to the stables, to check with the herd. He wasn't particularly enthused by his unusual duties, but on the other hand, they were erotically beautiful, and naked. That aspect was overshadowed by their skin color and markings. Somehow, as reindeers they didn't seem as naked as if they were human women. It was just plain weird...

Inside, he greeted them pleasantly, and let them out of their rooms, unable to not watch as they emerged through the doors on their hands and knees, antlers leading and finishing with their cute tails and bizarre feet - hooves.

That morning, they were all much more friendly.

When he asked about their improved attitudes, they explained that they'd discussed him last night and decided that he was basically a nice guy, who appeared to care. They appreciated that.

In the corral they wandered around randomly, enjoying the sun and fresh air, as he sat on a bench trying to relax, and enjoy the view, but not too much.

He couldn't help but admire how good they looked. Bizarre, of course, but sexy too.

After an hour, he saw his chance and as Vixen passed, he invited her to sit with him. She smiled and settled onto the bench right next to him.

He had no idea why he liked her more than the others, but he did.

Looking at her, sitting so close, He felt his cock pulsing, and was relieved to be sitting.

"Morgan's curious." He said, quietly and hesitantly.

"Oh?"

"She wants to make sure her reindeers are as interested in sex as they used to be."

"What?" She reacted angrily.

He was startled. "Sorry..."

"What's she worried about?"

"Well, she's expecting her big Christmas party to be one of those typical orgies, and she wants all of you to attend, and join in, like you did back in Nice.

"She's not talking about forcing you to do anything. She wants you all to have a good time, and mingle with the guests like the pretty girls always do." He knew he was doing a terrible job of describing the expectation. But those parties always devolved into massive sex sessions. And the guests always wound up screwing each other energetically and often.

Vixen just sighed and shook her head. "Unbelievable."

"Mark, you can tell her that we're all horny as hell! And I'm not talking about our frigging antlers."

He chuckled.

"We haven't had sex with a man in two months. Since before we got here. And all of us were very much into sex, with men and women, when we were back in France. That's how we met Morgan.

"In fact, now that I think about it, that's probably how she identified us for this insane project of hers." And she waved at her glorious reindeer body.

"When we were over in the stables, we were even envious of the ponygirls who got fucked at their insane pony breeding station."

She paused, took a couple of deep breaths, and then, a little calmer, she rested a hand on his thigh. It felt good...

"Mark, last night most of the discussion in the building centered around how we could fuck you.

"We all saw your bulge, and it looked really nice by the way. And we all wanted you.

"I'm certain that if you spread out on your back, right here, right now, there'd be six reindeer girls, lined up to ride you in a flash. It would be a stampede!"

She paused to giggle at her own image.

"And I'd be first in line. The only problem would be that I'd pump you dry and the others would be pissed at me.

"But you can bet your ass that they'd wait their turn until you were refreshed enough to do them."

He sat there dumbfounded, with his cock bulging uncomfortably in his shorts.

"So yes, you can have us any time you want. You seem nice, you look good, and you apparently have the required body-part.

"And you can tell that bitch that we'll probably enthusiastically screw everyone at her damn party!"

Again, she paused to collect herself. And while her breathing slowed, she idly rubbed his thigh, and he squirmed.

"I can talk to her about getting you some relief. You deserve that much, um, fun," he offered, uncomfortably. He'd never expected his crazy responsibilities to include a dating service, or whatever. Shit!

"I could recruit volunteers from the crew," he added, trying to come up with some plan that would make the girls feel a little better.

She chuckled, again, but shook her head, no. "Well, you could ask the others, but I think they'd prefer someone they know and like. Not just some grungy sailor.

"Mark, we did all sleep around. But at least we got to pick and choose from among the good looking and wealthy playboys on the grand French Riviera."

She gave his thigh a squeeze, and leaned over, carefully to give him a kiss on the cheek, without stabbing him with a horn. Then she stood up and sadly walked away.

He sat there, bewildered, yearning to screw a reindeer.

What a crazy mess...

++++++++++++

That night Mark was lying in bed reading, when there was a gentle knock on the door and Morgan slipped in wearing a flimsy negligee and looking fabulous. His cock started to stir. She could only be there for one purpose.

They made love as they usually did strictly for the physical enjoyment. Like friends with benefits. Even though it was boss and employee.

Afterwards, instead of just slipping back out, Morgan sat up against the headboard, obviously wanting to talk, so he did the same. They lounged side by side like that for a minute. He was waiting for her.

"So how are they?" she asked.

"They're doing as well as can be expected. They're used to their new bodies. They're healthy and bored.

"I've ordered them some books and some games. To help them while away the time."

"Good. I've seen them out in the yard. They look fantastic. Just like I envisioned."

"Yes. they do look exotic and erotic," he admitted.

"Perfect for the Christmas party," she said, and he could tell she was imagining how impressive they'd look amongst a throng of guests.

"Yes. I'm sure they'll be a hit."

She nodded, pleased.

"Is there anything wrong with them?

"Besides being angry with me?" she asked.

"Well, they're worried about their future."

"I'll take care of them." She replied dismissively. Sounding a little like Cruella. "Anything else?"

He took a deep breath. "Morgan. You can imagine, they're hornier than all hell. They've always been very active and sexual, but they haven't been laid in two months. It's driving them crazy."

"Hmm. Good point."

She thought for a moment. "Well, Mark, you're my resident stud," she said with a chuckle. Then she reached over and laid her hand on his well-used cock. He squirmed at her touch, and she laughed.

"You could do them all. I mean you can't just do one or two of them. I know how girls are - jealous. And I imagine that applies to reindeers, too. You know, catty." And she broke up laughing.

A moment later she resumed. "I can't very well whore them out, or set up a dating web site. Can you imagine something like HotReindeer.com?" and she laughed some more.

"I do want them interested in sex for the party. But I suppose one good fucking, this week would make them happy, and they'd still be ready for the big event."

He didn't know what to say. His boss was actually asking him to screw the herd! Even he found that thought kind of funny, not to mention arousing. Sitting there satiated with Morgan's hand on his cock he felt lucky he was finished for the night - that he'd just emptied his load, into his boss.

When he didn't readily volunteer. She looked at him and chuckled. "It won't be too difficult a task for you, will it? Are you going to demand a bonus for reindeer fucking services provided?

"They're not too bizarre for you, are they?

"What man wouldn't want to screw a herd of reindeer?

By the time she was finished harassing him she was again laughing so hard, she had rolled comfortably onto his chest.

He just lounged there, trying to decide how he felt about the 'task' she was proposing.

It took her awhile to recover, catch her breath and wipe the tears from her eyes. All the while he just sat there debating with himself. Of course, he could screw six girls in a week. But could he do it on request from his boss? And could he fuck the reindeer? He liked them all. Especially Vixen.

Finally, she removed her hand from his crotch and climbing off the bed, she straightened her sexy night gown.

She stood there for a moment looking down at him with a gentle smile.

"So, are you good, Mark? Will you take care of my reindeer. Give them some relief? Keep them happy?

He looked up at her, for a moment. "Yes." Then slowly, he broke into a grin, "If I can. It'll be a lot of work."

She laughed. "Oh, don't get me started. I've had enough fun for one night." But then she began giggling. "Just think. You'll earn another medal for being the only Marine in history to screw six reindeer." And then she broke out laughing again.

He couldn't not join in, so they both laughed for a while.

When she at last regained control, she took a step toward the door, but stopped before opening it.

She turned back to him. "But only once per. And I want it all done this week. I do want them nice and horny for the party."

"Yes, mam," he said, seriously.

"Good. And thanks. I owe you one," she said as she left his room, closing the door gently behind her.

He wasn't sure why she tried to be quiet. He was certain the others in the house had heard them laughing, and knew what they were up to. But they didn't know the whole of it...

He spent much of the rest of the night planning his approach to a series of one-night-stands with a herd of horny reindeer.

++++++++++++

The next morning, Morgan didn't show up at the breakfast table for their normal meal together.

Kelly and Marleen were there, already seated when Mark entered the room. As always, the chef was in her kitchen, she hardly ever left her kingdom.

He'd only just started eating when it began.

"Sounded like you two had a fun night."

"Yah, there sure was a lot of laughing."

He smiled sheepishly and nodded. There was little that went on around Morgan that her two closest associates weren't aware of.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"Oh, she's on a conference call with a German company. You know, time zone challenges. That's one thing that she can't seem to change." Kelly answered.

"Although she's trying..." Marleen added, chuckling.

"So, what was all the hilarity about? We know she likes you, and uses you, but it's never been that much of a laughing matter."

He looked at the pair for a moment. They were all in this together - teammates. "She was curious about the reindeer. How they're doing."

"And it was that funny? Seems kind of sad to me. I really think she went too far with those poor girls." Marleen said. She was the more caring of the pair. Kelly could be a bitch when she was in the mood.

He shrugged. Not his call. "We were laughing because their main complaint is that they're sex starved. They were used to regular screwing, back in Nice or wherever. You know the type."

They both nodded, smiling. They absolutely knew the type. Young, pretty and very sexually active. There were seemingly thousands of them haunting the Riviera.

"And that got her laughing so? She's certainly used to that. She partakes with the pretty boys, and occasionally the girls too." Kelly said.

Marleen giggled. "You do too." And she looked pointedly at both Mark and Kelly.

They just smiled and nodded, admitting that they enjoyed the parties and the sex, whenever they could. Marleen, on the other hand was a bit more conservative.

"Anyway, what did she say? What was so funny?"

He didn't want to answer, as he knew what his two friends would say. They'd laugh, and give him a ton of grief.

"She assigned me to, um, satisfy them." He didn't intend it to, but it came out as an embarrassed mumble.

The two women were, for a moment dumbfounded. Then they looked at each other, as if to confirm what they'd just heard. And then they broke out laughing.

In between bouts, they peppered him with verbal jabs, which kept them laughing, and him embarrassed.

"Oh, you poor man. I bet you'll hate that chore."

"It is a task for a Marine, screwing a bunch of deer."

He just sat there, taking it. What could he possibly say? 'It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.'

To be continued...

Generally, my storylines are based on my own imaginings, but occasionally a seed is planted by visions on the Internet.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.