Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt. 03

Story Info
Party.
6.8k words
4.48
2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(TF, mod, non-con, pet, reindeer)

By ChangeYourPassword Party

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the other parts of Christmas, first.

The day of the party was a hectic one. It started slowly and built up to the evening crescendo.

Though it was Christmas day, only a few moments were spent on traditional activities - ceremonies, presents and well-wishes.

There was too much to do for the big event, and guests were streaming in despite the season.

Mark was both excited and relieved that his job as caretaker was almost over. That evening, he finished fitting all the reindeer into their harnesses, including their bridles, but without their hated ball-gags. There was, of course some grumbling but they knew better than to fight it.

Although he knew they despised the get-up, he thought they looked very sex, although he had to admit that the jangly bells were annoying.

With them all ready, he assisted in loading the herd into the back of a van. They'd removed all the seats and laid down a mattress, as with their antlers, they couldn't sit in the normal seats.

Before he closed the door, he scanned each of the girls, and came away convinced that they were all as thrilled as everyone else, and remarkably happy.

He rode in the front seat, next to the driver, who had a difficult time keeping his eyes on the road. Thankfully it was a short trip, and there was little holiday traffic. At least for the moment.

Dropped off at the dock, they all examined the facility, it was a fifty-yard walk from the shore to the yacht, tied up at the pier, and the reindeer were not particularly enthused about having to trapse back and forth, clip-clopping with their hooves along the wooden planks, jingling and jangling as they escorted the arriving guests.

At least they didn't have to wear the damned gags.

"Just be good hostesses for an hour as the guests arrive, then you can come aboard and party," he told them.

"And, remember, all smiles and pleasantries."

"Yes master." Dasher replied humbly, but added a giggle.

The others laughed. He considered it a good sign. They didn't appear nervous or upset. All seemed well-behaved and looking forward to the party.

They had been party girls, and now they were party reindeer.

Of course, it was all very bizarre, but also exceptionally erotic. He was certain everyone would love them.

++++++++++++

He stood with them until the guests began showing up - when the herd had to start doing their thing.

Some of the guests arrived from the resorts, others on the ferry having flown into the neighboring island and others came aboard their own yachts. And all of them were fascinated and amused by their escorts.

The reindeer smiled, but didn't say much as they escorted the beautiful people down to the boat, bells jingling.

The guests were indeed fascinated by their escorts. They questioned them, trying to learn their story, but the girls didn't volunteer much.

Mark kept a close eye on the proceedings. Most of them were well behaved. Only a few were handsy, pawing the deer as they walked along. He tried to discourage those behaviors.

He worried though about how things might deteriorate. The guests weren't yet inebriated, but that would change.

The Governor arrived with an elegant lady on his arm, and followed by his two teen-aged daughters. They looked old enough to participate in an event like this, but he wondered.

Of course, several of the island's police force arrived shortly before, and stationed themselves around the area.

Mark was pleased to see them, he had witnessed these types of functions degenerate into near-riots, and he didn't want to have to deal with the drunks himself. Of course, he also had several members of the crew who were capable of assisting him.

It was Dancer who escorted the great man and his women to the yacht. Mark watched, amused as the two younger girls checked the reindeer out, clearly fascinated, and all the while giggling like the teen-agers they were. The Governor and his wife were too dignified to be distracted by either their kids or the exotic Dancer.

Just before the official start of her party, Mogan arrived, looking fantastic, as always. She was dressed for the occasion in what might have passed as Misses Clause's grand robe, if that august woman was a beautiful porn star.

It was bright red, trimmed in white and for the most part open down the front, exposing most of her lovely breasts and a lot of her long legs. As she moved, everyone hoped for a look at her sex, and it was always a close thing.

On the shore she stood like a queen, with Kelly and Marleen flanking her as if they were ladies in waiting. They too looked beautiful in their sexy gowns.

Mark strolled over. "You like?"

She scanned the crowd and the scattering of reindeers, obvious with their antlers standing up above the guests.

"Yes, just as I had imagined," she replied smiling brightly.

Then a half-dozen guests surrounded her, greeting her with hugs and kisses, and began peppering her with questions. Mostly about her reindeer.

Mark backed away.

He was surprised when Kelly suddenly appeared at his shoulder. She leaned in and whispered. "It would have been better if those pets had been gagged, like I suggested. Someday I'll have to demonstrate." And she leaned closer and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He turned to her. she did look beautiful, all made up and dressed sexily. They'd never gotten too friendly before, but the way she was acting, she wanted to. And he wouldn't mind.

"But who's mouth?" he asked, playfully.

"Yours, of course." She said with a laugh, emphasized by a quick grope of his crotch. He jumped, and she laughed again.

Damn! His cock was growing as she walked away to catch up with their boss. That would need follow up.

At the appointed hour, he gathered up the herd and headed onto the yacht. Guests arriving late would have to make their own way on board. It wouldn't be difficult for anyone to find. The band was already playing, loudly.

"Are we free to join in once we're on board?" Comet asked, and the others looked to him, waiting anxiously for his reply.

"Yes, just please don't drink too much and do try to avoid trouble. I'll be around if you need me."

"We know you will." One of the others replied, and she sounded appreciative. He liked that.

"Have a good time, my lovely reindeer."

From the moment they walked up the ramp and onto the deck, the reindeers drew all the attention. Even though the guests had already seen them, it had apparently only wetted their appetites. They all wanted more. Perhaps that was Morgan's expectation all along.

Of course, the jangle of all the bells attached to their bodies, caught everyone's attention, and their antlers made it easy to spot them among the revelers.

Mark followed as they slowly they made their way into the ballroom and then over to one of the bars set up to provide all the alcohol anyone could ever want.

Once inside, he made his way to his favorite location for watching over the bash. Along the way he checked in with the crew members positioned around for emergency use. Back in the Med, he would have had a security team - professionals, for that purpose but alas, they were all home with their families.

The big event was just like last July's Bastille Day party, but with more elaborate and colorful holiday decorations. Morgan's yacht was full. Full of guests, full of great food, full of attentive servers, and full of great booze and excellent weed.

She did have strict rules against hard drugs, though.

Regardless, everyone was there to have a good time.

The party guests who were staying at the resorts, were already dressed, more like undressed in the style typical of the resort. It gave them a head start on the anticipated sexual activities.

Good sex, was of course, on everyone's agenda. Especially as the boat was tied up at the pier on Paradise Isle. The world's most sex-filled island.

And on the ship, the center of all the activity was the yacht's grand ballroom; that was where the guests gathered to eat, drink, and pair up for erotic trips to the collection of guest bedrooms, the various lounges, or even the upper decks.

For this spectacular holiday party, the decorations were elaborate and everywhere. It was all about Christmas.

As part of the over-the-top decoration plan, the stage at one end of the big room had been configured with a huge throne. A grand lounge chair suitable for the man of the hour, Kris Kringle.

But lacking that great gentleman, it would be the great hostess of the event, Ms. Morgan Kenedy, who would ultimately take up residence on the throne.

Shifting his focus from the reindeer, Mark scanned the crowd. They were the usual collection of young or youngish jet-set partiers, wealthy playboys, beautiful women, many of them models, or would-be models. All looking for a good time with one another. Add in a bunch of wealthy couples, who just loved the atmosphere, and you had one of Morgan's usual wild orgy gatherings.

He'd seen it all before, many times.

This one was made different by the holiday decorations, the Caribbean location and the exotic reindeer, who added undeniable spice to the mixture.

It should all be over in about eight hours - before sunrise anyway.

He settled in to watch for trouble. Usually it was some unruly drunk, an argument over politics, or a childish dispute centered on the latest social scandal.

He couldn't help spending half his time watching over the members of the herd, who had for the most part split up and begun actually enjoying the commotion they stirred up as they flirted with the good-looking men. Although it appeared that Cupid, and Dancer too, were focused on some of the younger women, too.

Interesting...

He knew some of the guests. Many were regulars who frequently attended the parties along the Riviera coast.

The few local dignitaries, the Governor, and the three resort managers and the director of the hospital, all worked hard to fit in. This was probably the grandest event they'd ever seen. He heard the Doctor, proudly explaining how his team had crafted the beautiful reindeer mingling with the guests.

Mark didn't begrudge the guy's conceit. The reindeer were indeed a magnificent creation.

As he continued to watch, the talented band began playing popular music, the dance floor began to fill and the food and drink was merrily consumed.

++++++++++++

After the party was well underway, and most of the guests had arrived, Morgan made a grand entrance, accompanied by the band playing 'Baby it's Cold Outside,' to everyone's delight.

She spent a while wandering around greeting her friends, before she settled into the grand throne set up center-stage at one end of the room.

Once she was in place, arranged artfully by Marleen, she called for a photo shoot. She wanted all of her reindeer posed around her, while she lounged like the queen of Christmas on her throne.

Kelly meanwhile took it upon herself to round up the reindeer and chase them up onto the platform to be positioned by the team.

Of course, they cooperated. And of course, they looked fantastically sexy.

The photographer, Morgan's favorite artist, took several dozen shots, and then suggested that another set with the reindeer out of their harnesses would perhaps be more sensual, more beautiful.

Morgan agreed - anything for a better photo. So, she called Mark over and with Kelly and Marleen's help they stripped the deers of all their leather. They were all quite pleased to be rid of the uncomfortable harnesses.

When they were ready, another round of beautiful and sexy photos were posed and taken.

Mark watched, thinking 'I've got to get a copy of one of those images!'

That task complete, everyone got down to do some serious partying.

+++++++++++++

One of the reindeer, he thought it was Comet, had wandered too close to one of the walls, and had tangled her antlers in some of the streamers and ribbons that decorated the room. Caught and dangling, they shrouded her horns, and draped gayly behind her. She ignored them and went back to the dance floor with some guy. There she became an even more attractive sight, and soon all of the reindeer, with the help of laughing guests were similarly adorned.

It was a sight to behold. They were even sexier, more erotic, more lovely that way.

Everyone was delighted by the sight; the reindeers also enjoyed their streamers. They danced energetically putting on a colorful show.

The party was clearly a success, and there were hours to go...

+++++++++

Mark had been standing around for most of the night, dutifully watching over the festivities.

He did, of course, keep a special eye on the reindeers. They seemed to be really enjoying themselves. They were behaving like the party girls they once were. Drinking, dancing, socializing with the playboys, and periodically disappearing into the cabins, or some other quiet place, to screw.

He watched them all as they wandered off, with some guy, or girl, and returned happily a short time later.

Good for them, he thought.

He did have to step in when one of the men, drunk and out of control tried to force himself on his date, right there in the ballroom, with the other guests who looking on disdainfully.

When the woman, succeeded in slapping a little sense into him, the guy staggered backwards and directly into Prancer's back, making her stumble and drop her drink onto the floor, shattering the glass and spilling her wine. Stumbling forward her antlers stabbed the man she'd been talking to, tearing into his arm.

It was a real mess!

Mark was there in just moments. He grabbed the fool and easily pulled the guy's arm up his back with one hand while he grabbed his shoulder with the other.

Marleen showed up while he was grabbing the drunk, and took control of the wounded guest. She ushered him off to their little dispensary for first aid. The man's date and a distraught Prancer followed along behind.

It turned out that although his shirt was torn, the damage to his arm was minimal, just a couple band aids were needed.

Mark focused on the troublemaker. "Time for you to leave." He said as he walked the guy toward the door.

Of course, he resisted, and protested, but Mark, and everyone else simply ignored his whining.

Outside, Mark didn't even pause as he increased the pressure on the man's arm, forcing him to curse at the pain. He walked down the gangplank onto the dock, where he turned to drunken A-hole over to the island police. They willingly accepted custody and hauled him off to spend the rest of the night in their little jail.

There was always at least one like that. Mark went straight back to the ballroom, to watch for the next jackass.

+++++++++++++

Just after midnight he spotted Morgan emerge from the corridor that led to the owner's grand suite. She looked pleased. He figured she'd been enjoying a friend or two, back there, and had just come out for a little air.

She made the rounds, visiting with a guest here and another there, until she came over to him.

"How's your herd?" she asked as she sauntered up.

He chuckled, "they're more yours than mine. But they seem to be enjoying themselves. You know party girls.

"Actually, I think they're loving it. They're getting so much attention from all the guys, and many of the girls, too, they're feeling like enchanted princesses. And, of course they can pick and choose who they go off with and fuck."

She laughed. "Good for them. And I agree, they're the main attraction, as I had hoped."

Then she leaned in and gave him a kiss. "And how about you?"

"I'm fine. Everyone is behaving. And after tonight, I won't have to be the reindeer caretaker.

"Or will I?" he added giving her a look.

"Oh, no, you'll be done with them," she replied a little sadly. Like she'd miss them. "Hasn't Kelly briefed you on the plans for them?"

"No, nothing."

Morgan shook her head. "She can be a little bitchy.

"Well, it's all taken care of. You'll see. We'll go over it tomorrow."

Just then a couple of women wandered over.

"Morgan, great party!" the leader said. The other girl was naked except for a metal slave collar and being led on a leash.

"Jillian! Glad you could make it," Morgan said, as the two of them embraced and kissed. Then she turned to the slave girl. "And Laney, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Miss Kennedy."

Then back to Jillian. "Did you two come down just for the party?"

"Well, in part. We'll be staying on here at the resort for another few weeks. You know how we love it here."

"I do."

Morgan gave Mark a tap on the shoulder before she walked off with her kinky friends. Mark did his best not to let his imagination run wild with fantasies of the pair's lifestyle.

Another hour later he caught site of Kelly, across the ballroom, looking a little disheveled as she came out of the corridor that led to her own suite.

He did a double take when he spotted a reindeer following along behind her. He was startled when he realized that she was back wearing her full harness.

All of the reindeers had discarded those things for the photo shoot, and hadn't put them back on, as far as he knew. And on top of that she had her bridle on and the hated ball gag locked into her mouth.

What the hell?

It looked like Cupid, and she was being led on a leash gripped by Kelly.

Of course, the pair caused a stir. Despite already having seen the reindeer in their harness, many of the guests were paying particular attention to the captive reindeer. Probably the head harness and gag, he concluded.

But when they got close enough, he saw Cupid's other accessory. There was a large, strap-on dildo sticking out from her crotch. He'd sure as hell never seen that before on any of his reindeer.

When he glanced up and met Kelly's eyes, she smiled delightedly and winked.

Unable to stop himself he walked over to meet them.

Although Cupid seemed embarrassed, she didn't appear upset. In fact, she looked content and submissive. But something else looked out of order.

When he stepped up close, Kelly, smiled angelically. "Pretty nice, eh? I told you I had some unique tastes. They just never involved you."

"You did, but I never imagined..." He replied as he stepped around to look at Cupid's back. Her arms were attached firmly to her harness, with cuffs at her wrists and elbows. The straps like those of her harness, and fit perfectly, like they were made for it.

Cupid's arms were held together so tightly that it pulled her shoulders back and forced her to stand straight, shoulders back, breasts out. He thought it would be painful, but surprisingly Cupid didn't seem to mind.

"Neat, eh?" Kelly said, proudly. "My little Cupid and I have been having fun all night long."

"I bet you have."

Then he stepped back in front of the reindeer. "Cupid, are you good?"

She nodded, and he thought he saw her lips form a slight smile around the ball-gag filling her mouth.

"See? We understand each other." Kelly said, happily. "I just brought her along while I get something to drink. Then we'll head back to my cabin. I have more plans for her."

And with that Kelly led her pet away, leaving him astonished by the sight. Damn!

++++++++++++

After many, many hours, the party was finally winding down. Mark was surprised when he checked his watch and found that it was only an hour before dawn. The elaborate decorations did look kind of sad, much of it hanging down, bedraggled. They, like the partiers, were worn out.

12