Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only a couple dozen people were in sight, either lounging around chatting desultorily, dancing slowly to the quiet music the band had settled into, or watching the final events - the dancing or the dragging.

Many of the guests had successfully staggered out to find their way back to their own boats, their private jets or their suits at the resorts. He didn't know or care, as long as they made it off and away.

The crew was hauling away the seriously drunk men and women for transport to a tent set-up on shore. It was well stocked with cots and attendants from the clinic. They could sleep it off, there.

A small percentage were still sexually engaged, either in the staterooms on the guest level, or out on the open deck, under the stars.

And the reindeer were no exception. In fact, they all still seemed to be enjoying themselves. They remained actively involved with the guests of their choice. As they had all night, they'd finish with one and then a short time later they'd wander off with another to somewhere on the boat.

He couldn't blame them. They had all been dedicated party girls, before their transformation, and now they were unique and active partiers.

Morgan was nowhere to be seen. She had abandoned the ballroom, and moved into her grand bedroom with a guy she knew and liked.

+++++++++++++

Mark was exhausted, and bored as well. He'd been standing around most of the night. Doing his job; earning his pay. He was currently stationed along one wall of the ballroom, where he could see most of the activity. Now he was just keeping an eye on the few remaining dancers and awake partners - many of the others were passed out on the furniture or in corners on the floor. The crew would get to them sooner or later.

He was surprised and pleased to see Vixen come down the stairway from the bedrooms, still looking lovely, with her horns attractively wrapped in colorful streamers. From his observations he knew that she had made a couple of trips up there, once with a guy and a second time with a woman. There were probably more trips that he just hadn't seen.

Spotting him, she smiled happily and made her way across the room to stand directly in front of him. He always prided himself in being professional, especially at events like this where things could so easily get out of control. By that point he had already forcibly thrown out four drunks. But he found it difficult to ignore the sexy reindeer, who he knew so well, standing there, looking so cute.

When she reached up and grabbed his head with a hand on each side, and pulled him down into a kiss, he didn't resist.

Breaking off the kiss she glanced surreptitiously around, before she started to gently push him off to the side.

Not knowing what she was up to, he at first resisted, but she was insistent and unrelenting, so he allowed himself to be shifted from his position off to the left.

They moved a coupe meters, until they arrived at a couch, on which two drunken guests rested, peacefully passed out.

She giggled, and then began maneuvering him into the space behind.

He baulked, not wanting to become trapped back there, unable to react to some emergency. But when she started kicking his shins with her hooves, he mumbled, "ouch! Stop!"

But she only laughed, and as he shifted his feet to avoid more kicks, she succeeded in dancing him behind the couches tall back.

Once he was where she wanted, she suddenly knelt down in front of him, grabbing his hips, holding him as she slithered down his body. The front points of her antlers, scraped at his chest as she did, but he didn't notice the scratches they left.

When she opened his shorts and pulled out his cock it was hard and erect, and he no longer had any concern for his official duties.

He moaned as she began sucking on him, and he couldn't resist tenderly grabbing ahold of the base of each antler.

He knew that the reindeer hated that. Being held and controlled by their horns. But he was gentle and she didn't seem to mind.

As he was approaching his climax, he happened to open his eyes. Glancing around the room he spotted Morgan standing across the space, watching him, and laughing.

He realized that from her angle although she couldn't see Vixen, she could certainly see the bobbing, decorated antlers, that stood up above the back of the couch.

For a moment he lost his focus, but he was too close to break it off, so he just closed his eyes and let Vixen's mouth take him over the top. He climaxed, and began pumping cum down her throat. She accepted it willingly, without complaint.

Damn, it felt good!

Even after he finished, she stayed in place, gently tickling him with her tongue, making him squirm.

With a giggle she gave the tip one more kiss, and then used a hold on his hips to stand. Face-to-face, she leaned in and kissed him, deeply, passing just a taste of his sperm onto his lips.

It was so sensuous; he didn't mind at all. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, careful to avoid the antlers, that waved in front of his eyes.

She chuckled, happily. "I would have preferred to spend the night with you." she whispered, affectionately.

"I would have liked that, but..."

"I understand." She said, cutting him off.

They stood close for several more minutes, until she yawned, and stepped away.

By the time he had pulled up his shorts and closed them, she was half-way across the floor. Finding an empty couch she stretched out, her head on the arm, and her antlers poking out the side.

Mark wanted to go over and lay with her, but a couple of the crew came over and began dragging the drunks away from the couch in front of him. He had to help.

+++++++++++

At last, the band stopped, and began packing their instruments. It was the Captain who declared the party over and instructed the few remaining guests to leave his boat.

The bars had closed an hour ago, and the crew was hauling the last few drunks off.

As the word spread, the reindeers began to trickle back into the main hall. They all looked tired, but remarkably pleased with themselves. It was clear that they had all enjoyed a great time.

Even Cupid, who was still in her harness, but she'd at least been freed from her gag, arm bindings and strap-on. The others gave her a lot of good-natured grief over her condition, and she just blushed and took it.

After verifying that Morgan, Kelly and Marleen were spending the night on the boat, Mark gathered them all together, and led them down the dock to the shore where the van was waiting to haul them all back to their home.

Inside the casita, he was surprised when one-by-one they thanked him for the lovely time, and gave him a kiss before dropping down to crawl inside their rooms.

Of course, Vixen held back to be the last one in. Her kiss was longer and more passionate.

He held her afterwards, not letting her go quite yet. "What was that all about?"

"I like you, a lot."

"I like you too, but I was asking about the others."

"Oh, we all appreciate the way you've treated us. Helped us get used to being the freaks we are."

"You're not freaks, and everyone loved you."

He kissed her again before continuing. "And it sure looked like you all had a great time. Like the old days."

"Yes, like when we were just a bunch of horny girls, chasing the good life. But what now? The party's over. Morgan's done with us. What do we do now?"

He kissed her again. "She has some plan for you. But to be honest, I'm not sure what."

He hadn't had a chance to ask Kelly about the arrangements for the reindeer; she had been busy all night.

He and lovely Vixen shared one more kiss, before she released him and dropped to her knees to crawl into her bedroom.

Sadly, he wandered back to the empty bungalow and climbed into his bed. Dreaming dreams of reindeer. One in particular.

++++++++++++++

The reindeer, like everyone else, spent the entire next day recovering from the party.

All any of them did was eat and sleep. The herd, Morgan's team and even the yacht's crew took it easy, spending all day slowly cleaning up the party mess.

The reindeers had, for the most part enjoyed themselves, and during those few moments when they were relishing sex with some guy, or gal, and they were able to forget that they were reindeer and not the girls they used to be, they were truly happy.

So, they all just slept it off, in their rooms, thinking of nothing other than the misery of their hangovers.

+++++++++++

That night, though, after dinner Mark showed up for a chat.

He let all of them out of their rooms. And he sat down on the floor with them, all in a circle.

The reindeer knew that something important needed to be discussed, and although they were all frightened by the prospects, they were also very curious. As in, what's to become of me, now?

Mark took a deep breath and then began.

"Morgan's made arrangements for all of you to remain here on the island, as staff. Part of guest services.

"As whores?" Prancer asked, angrily.

"No. Definitely not. They always make it a point in all their literature; there are no whores on the island. No paid sex.

"You would be free to interact with the guests in any way you wanted."

The reindeer, stared at him. Hoping that it was true.

"So would we be pets in a zoo or something?" Dasher asked. And she sounded sad, possibly resigned.

"No not that, either. Like I said, part of guest services, welcoming and entertaining - just being friendly and helpful.

"They have a mermaid here. Who has a similar job."

"Mermaid?"

He chuckled, "Yup. She's been on staff for over a year. Doing the same thing. She lives here at the resort, in her own suite, and spends her days wandering around just interacting with the guests."

He chuckled. "I guess she's swimming around, actually. Mermaid..."

He could see that at least some of them were starting to consider the idea as plausible. Good.

"You don't have to stay. Morgan will pay for you to go home, if that's what you want."

"Yah, right. Like this? How in the hell could I live back home, like this?"

"That's why she arranged for you to stay on, here."

"She won't pay to change us back?"

He shook his head sadly. "The doctors say there's no way to change you back. At least not to the way you were before. Not to the same pretty girl."

"Can we meet the mermaid?"

"I think that could be arranged."

He left them soon thereafter. They needed time to think and talk.

++++++++++++

The next day, Mark collected the herd and they again loaded into the back of a van for the short trip to the resort where the mermaid stayed. It was located right in the center of the guest buildings, right along the edge of the big central pool.

Kelly had arranged the ride as Mark had vetoed the idea of leading the entire herd, on leashes, across the resort past the guests, to the Mermaid's personal suite.

The Mermaid, Ariel, couldn't really come to them, they had to go into the resort to meet her.

Not wanting to cause too much of a scene, an after-hours session was arranged, in her suite.

Ariel lived in a suite in the middle of the resort complex, right on the edge of the big, central pool. It had a special configuration which included a large pool for her to reside in - Mermaids had to stay in the water, even to sleep.

The door opened automatically when he rang the doorbell and they all shuffled in, past a normal bedroom and into a second room filled with a spa-like pool, around twelve-feet on a side. Inside, was a mermaid. She certainly looked convincingly real.

A half-fish-version of a woman.

As soon as they saw her, several of the reindeer gushed, 'it's Ariel from the movie', and they all gathered around the pool.

Enthusiastically, they all got comfortable, anxious to spend some time with her, they knelt down or sat around the pool's edge to get a closer look.

Mark agreed, she was fascinating. He stood in the background, also interested in what she had to say.

Aerial smiled up at them. "Hi girls, you look lovely. I can see why the management team thinks you'd be a nice addition to the guest services staff," she said as she floated in a circle to scan them all.

"Especially if what I heard from the rumor mill is true, that your benefactor will be covering all your expenses."

That was a surprise for the reindeer. They weren't aware that Morgan was going to be that generous in taking care of them. Making sure they had a place to live, a life...

Ariel then went on to explain her arrangement, her costume and her life there on the island. It took her a while to cover it all, but her audience listened, attentively.

Mark certainly found it fascinating. Ariel actually loved her mermaid life, entertaining and socializing with the guests.

According to her, she had volunteered for her role, and enjoyed it. She planned to stay on.

She suggested that even though they weren't exactly volunteers, they could enjoy themselves, just as she did.

"But you can leave when your contract is up." Dancer said.

"Or renew it if you want to stay, right?" Prancer asked.

"Yes, I can. And I've already renewed it, twice. I really do enjoy my job and my life, here."

"And your husband understands? He hardly sees you." Vixen asked.

"Yes, I admit that is hard on both of us. He visits for a week or two several times a year. Otherwise, we're apart." She paused to giggle. "But when he's here, it's wonderful."

A couple of hours later, they left Ariel to catch some sleep to be ready for the morning. She actually slept in the pool. Mermaids had to.

+++++++++++

As he rode with the herd back to their building, Mark listened to the girls' discussions. The general consensus was that Areal didn't have a bad life, at least if you ignored that she had to live in the water all the time. They didn't come right out and admit it, but they did seem to consider themselves lucky in that respect.

"Well, we'd be able to enjoy sex, with any of the guests, whenever we wanted." Dancer commented, positively. And several of the others agreed.

"And at least here, we'd be appreciated, instead of hassled or ridiculed as freaks." Comet mumbled, sadly.

Mark, thought it might be a good solution. Better than trying to find somewhere else where they could be happy.

He did feel sorry for them. Early on, he had checked with a couple of the people at the clinic. They had explained that the reindeer modifications, had been made without concern for ever returning their bodies to their original forms.

He wondered it that had been intentional, buy either Morgan or perhaps Kelly.

++++++++++++++

The next evening, after spending the day with the herd, Mark reported to Morgan and Kelly that the reindeers were resigned to staying on the island; performing like Ariel as an amusement for the guests.

He also confirmed that the arrangements had indeed been made to maintain the reindeer, comfortably there on the island. That both the government and the resort management were all in agreement and being well compensated for the rest of their natural lives, if it came to that.

Both Morgan and Kelly verified that was the deal.

There was still a possibility that one or more of them would decide to venture out and make their lives elsewhere. And that would be allowed. Morgan said she would cover airfare, if and when that happened.

He also established that they'd never be forced out or sold off.

"Don't worry so, Mark. It's all arranged. I won't ever abandon them," Morgan assured him.

"Yes, I know you love them, at least one of them, but I made sure. There are serious contracts involved, all signed and sealed." Kelly added with a snicker.

After that validation he relaxed a bit. His charges would be taken care of.

Each of the reindeer would have their own little apartment in the visiting staff building. They'd have jobs that required them to interact with the guests, simply socializing and assisting the resort staff wherever and whenever they could.

They would never be forced into anything sexual. But they could screw whoever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

When he passed all that information to the herd, they all seemed relieved and satisfied. They'd have lives, even though it would be nothing like they ever dreamed of.

+++++++++++++

Later, the next day Mark took Vixen for a walk, away from the casita, along the walkways of the fet resort. He kept her on a leash until they were out of sight of Morgan's bungalow and the corral. Then he released her and they walked, holding hands like any other couple.

"I could take you with me" he offered, gently.

"Where? Do you even have a house? Somewhere you could keep a reindeer?"

"Um, no, just a condo." He replied truthfully, but sadly. "But I could buy something."

She shook her head. "And besides, how could I live out there," and she waved toward the horizon, "among a normal population. I'd be a freak. Children would want to play with me. Men would want to rape me and women would hate me.

"Mark, my love, it would never work.

"I'll just stay here with the herd," she said and he thought she didn't sound all that discouraged by the prospect. It was a life.

He was thrilled that she'd called him 'my love', he liked that a lot. He thought he loved her too.

"Can I come and visit you?"

"I'd love that. Any time you want. As often as you can." And she pulled him into a hug.

While they kissed, he mumbled, "I love you."

She giggled happily and kissed him with even more passion.

When they resumed their walk, they began bumping into other resort guests, and of course drew a lot of attention. Actually, Vixen did. Mark was just another guy...

Several of them tried to strike up conversations, curious and aroused by the sight of her, but Mark, just brushed them aside. None of them wanted to challenge him.

When they found one of the little lounge cabanas they settled in and made love again. And knowing that it would be the last time, for a long time, their sex session was passionate and loving.

When he returned her to her room in the casita, they felt good about their loving, but sad about their pending separation.

+++++++++++

The next morning Mark said his final goodbyes to the herd, as a small team from the resort picked them up to take them to their new homes and introduce them to their new jobs.

All of the reindeer cried as they hugged and kissed him farewell. They all told them in their own way, how much he'd meant to them. Like a big brother or protector, was the common description.

Of course, Vixen had even more to say, but she had to cut it short as the others were waiting.

Later, Morgan's yacht left to head up to Miami. Morgan would spend the next three months, there, avoiding the cold weather further North.

To be continued...

See Paradise Isle, The Mermaid, for Ariel's full story.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.

12