Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt. 04

Story Info
Resolution.
8.2k words
4.82
1.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt 04

(TF, mod, non-con, pet, reindeer)

By ChangeYourPassword Resolution.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the other parts of Christmas, first.

Several days later, Morgan's yacht tied up along a quay in a private marina just South of Miami.

There Mark was joined by two of his security team who had been home for the holidays but were now needed to ensure Morgan's safety. Miami was not as safe a place as Paradise Isle. Mark was happy to have them around.

Morgan, of course, launched into a series of business meetings and social events, coupled with shopping trips and restaurant dinners - her typical agenda.

No big parties were planned onboard the yacht, it would remain a peaceful refuge for her and her staff.

A New Years Eve party at one of the big hotels was the only occasion that demanded heavy security. It kept him, Joseph and Jordan busy and concerned. But everything went well. And they returned to the yacht in the early morning hours, with Morgan and Kelly happily drunk but unharmed.

Morgan then settled in to life in Southern Florida enjoying herself and the surroundings, and her staff kept her comfortable and safe.

++++++++++++

It was a month later when Kelly announced that she was planning a trip back to Paradise Isle to check on Morgan's bungalow and incidentally, the reindeer.

"And Cupid's there." Marleen added, giggling.

She was gone for a week and upon her return, she reported that the reindeer were all doing well.

"And," she told Mark, "Vixen sent her love."

Morgan chuckled, and Mark blushed.

Kelly told how the reindeer had been set up in six small apartments in the temp staff building where visiting entertainers, trainers of various kinds, and assorted contractors stayed for periods of a week to a year, depending on the need.

The rooms were cozy, but private and the over-sized beds needed to accommodate the antlers fit the space, but just barely.

The reindeers themselves seemed to be happy enough. Besides their duties in guest relations, all of them had found hobby jobs around the resort.

Some helped out as servers in the restaurants and bars. A couple of them helped out with the groundskeepers, gardening, and Vixen was actually working in reception at the resort. She apparently had some career training in that specialty.

"She has a degree in hotel hospitality." Mark said, almost proudly.

Morgan giggled. "Why would you know that?"

He didn't reply. They all knew that he had a thing for her, and harassed him whenever they got the chance.

"And where is Cupid working?" Morgan asked Kelly, apparently also understanding that Kelly and Cupid had hit it off.

Kelly chuckled. "Oh, she's helping with the gardening. She's very good on her knees, you know."

Morgan and Marleen both laughed out loud. "You should know."

Kelly smiled happily.

"So, no problems then?"

"Well, I understand that they're all getting enough sex. The guests all adore them, and many chase after them for the opportunity to sleep with them. Both men and women. Your sexy pets get to pick and choose."

"Not mine anymore, and never pets." Morgan corrected, peevishly.

Kelly shrugged. "Apparently, it did take a while for some of them to settle in. But they eventually figured it out."

"Oh?"

Kelly chuckled. "Yes, there were several sessions on the punishment posts and a couple of them wound up in the stables being disciplined alongside the ponygirls."

She ended with a giggle, "that would have been fun to watch."

Mark shook his head. He was truly surprised by this side of Kelly. He'd never seen it in her before. He wondered if she was an ex-dominatrix, or some such.

"I don't remember 'punishment posts'. What are they? Sounds ominous." Marleen asked.

"Oh, they're designated light posts or something similar, dotted around the grounds, usually in bars, where the staff can keep an eye on them.

"Recalcitrant guests, usually of the sex slave persuasion, or perhaps human pets, can be secured to the post, cuffed with their hands behind their backs, for periods of time, from an hour to four hours.

"Other guests are allowed or even encouraged to play with them, to teach them to behave."

"Play?" Morgan prompted.

"Nothing abusive. Tease, caress, grope, tickle, scratch. Stuff like that. Reportedly, the women's nipples draw a lot of attention. People suck, nibble, pinch - that sort of thing.

"All harmless fun, but humiliating.

"You know, punishment."

"Huh, I never knew. So, some of our reindeer found themselves punished that way?"

"Yup. I also heard that some guests actually make a game of it. They wander around checking out the post locations hoping to find some naughty girl or guy or reindeer to torture, for their own entertainment. How cool is that?"

"You ever try it?" Mark asked, finally joining in the conversation.

Kelly chuckled, "maybe..."

Mark wondered if Vixen had ever wound up on a punishment pole. He hoped not. He figured that she was too smart to ever earn such punishment.

He fell asleep that night dreaming of her. And planning a trip of his own to visit with her.

+++++++++++

As their time in Miami drew to a close, the four of them, along with the Yacht's captain, gathered in Morgan's office reviewing plans for their return to the Med. It should be an easy cruise across the Southern Atlantic.

The weather in the Riviera was getting nice, and soon the party season would begin. Morgan wanted to be there for the first big bash. She was tired of Miami, and the spring break hoards would be arriving soon.

The others were also looking forward to their return to the Med.

"It'll be interesting to hear what everyone thought of your Christmas celebration." Marleen commented. She knew how proud her boss was about that grand event.

That evening, with all of them seated around the dinner table. Mark brought up the topic that had been on his mind, lately. "Morgan, I'd like to take a week of vacation. Joseph and Jordan can sail with you back to the Med, it'll be safe enough."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay Mark, you entitled to a break. Where you going?"

"Well, I thought I'd head back to Paradise Isle." He admitted, sheepishly.

"To see Vixen?" Morgan asked, gently. Not intending her question to be a joke or harassment; she was genuinely interested.

"Yes. I did like her." he admitted.

"Well then you go ahead. You've earned the time off. And we all know you'll have a good time with her."

He nodded and blushed.

"Hey, I've been thinking of going back too." Kelly said, happily.

"To see Cupid, I imagine." Morgan said grinning.

"Yes, I do enjoy that particular reindeer. She's just my type."

Mark immediately pictured the two of them at the party, Cupid in her harness and gag being led by Kelly. A very sexy pairing.

"Go for it, you two can travel together.

"You can both stay in the house." Morgan suggested. "And if you want more privacy, Kelly you can use my room. It should be far enough away from Mark's that you won't bother each other."

She finished with a laugh.

+++++++++++

A few days later, just as the yacht was heading out for the comparatively slow voyage across the Atlantic, Mark and Kelly caught a flight South toward Paradise Isle.

They flew like a normal vacationing couple, sitting side-by-side on the plane. Chatting and resting comfortably together.

Mark thought about asking her about her relationship with Cupid, but decided to leave it alone. He liked Kelly, and worked well with her, but her personal life, and her kinky sexual pursuits were beyond him.

After the flight and the ferry ride, they moved easily through the arrivals process, and dropped their things off at Morgan's bungalow before heading over to the resort proper.

There, they split up to look for their favorite reindeer.

He checked with guest services in the main building and was told that she was over at one of the other resorts, so he caught the shuttle and began searching the grounds.

The first pair of antlers he saw, belonged to Dancer.

She was delighted to see him and ran over to hug and kiss him, like old friends would.

Although he was anxious to find Vixen, he spent a while with Dancer, catching up with her views on life. She told him of how hers and all the others' lives were going. It sounded like all was going quite well, considering. From her comments, he concluded that they were all relatively happy with their existence.

She also, shamefully admitted to having spent a little time on a punishment pole, early on, for not being sufficiently friendly and welcoming with the guests. She'd changed her ways, and now was actually enjoying playing with the visitors.

She finally realized that he was anxious to get away. "The best place to look for Vixen is over at the front desk; she helps out there quite often."

"Oh, figures. Thanks."

Dancer again pulled him into a hug, kissing him passionately. "If you can't find her, please come on back. I'd love to spend some quality time with you," she said, while her hand drifted down to fondle his crotch.

He jumped and chuckled. "I just might do that."

"Please. I still remember our night together. The most fun I've had as a reindeer."

He stepped back and looked at her, skeptically. "Not the party?"

She laughed, "well, you may be right about that. Anyway, I'd be happy to do you, here and now."

"Thanks, we'll see." He said as he headed away toward the main building.

+++++++++++

He spotted his favorite reindeer as soon as he walked into the reception area. Her antlers were hard to miss.

She was standing behind the counter, busy with a pair of guests who apparently had some question or issue that required assistance.

Mark waited quietly in the background until she finished with her customers, then hurried over before someone else demanded her attention.

As soon as she spotted him, she squealed with glee and ran over to him, jumping into his arms. They hugged and kissed right there in the middle of the lobby, with a dozen people watching admiringly.

When they finally came up for air, several in the audience applauded.

Mark, embarrassed, blushed, while Vixen handled it easily, smiling and bowing to the crowd.

Then she grabbed his hand, while calling over to another staffer, "Jenny, I'll be back in a few minutes."

She pulled him into an empty alcove with a couch.

"When did you get in?" she asked happily.

"Just an hour ago. I've been looking for you."

She giggled, "and now you've found me.

"I'll be done with my short shift here in an hour. I'll meet you at 'Winners Sports Bar', then. Okay?"

"Sure, I'll wait, but it'll be difficult." And he leaned in and kissed her.

"For me too."

She giggled before adding, "the guests keep me busy, and I do have fun with some of them, but they're just for sex."

Then she stood up and ran back to her position behind the counter.

He waved and wandered out to find the bar. Her comment about sex with the guests didn't bother him. It was expected.

++++++++++++++

He had nursed a beer while trying to wait patiently for his reindeer. Of course, the sights provided a fine distraction. As always on Paradise, the guests were scantily dressed and attractive; many were sexy and kinky as well.

None of them, however were as exotically, bizarrely beautiful as the reindeer he was waiting for.

And she showed up right on time. Drawing everyone's attention and admiration. And when she ran up to him, wrapped herself around him and they kissed, he was sure he heard gasps and envious commentaries.

After that greeting Mark was tempted to take her straight back to his room, but he knew that she would be hungry, and he had to admit he was too, so they settled in to eat and build energy for their session, later.

While they relaxed, gobbled down their burgers, and drank sufficient alcohol, they caught up with personal news. Mark had little to tell, so Vixen did most of the talking, explaining how she'd settled into island life, and relating entertaining tales of her new roles on the resort's staff.

Mark found it fascinating, and was pleased that she seemed to be happy enough with the way things were turning out for her, and even for the other members of the herd.

Vixen had just finished recounting another funny encounter when she suddenly stopped. "Hey, let's get out of here. We're wasting time. I really want to screw your lights out!"

He laughed. "You're right! Let's go."

They practically ran out of the place, giggling and holding hands.

It was a long walk to the bungalow, but they enjoyed the fresh air and the anticipation of the good times to come. He even found himself enjoying the clip=clop of her hooves and the jingle of her collar bells. He'd missed those sounds.

Those same sounds followed them as they trundled up the stairs to his room, and for a moment he was worried that Kelly might hear and come to interrupt, but she was a no show - perhaps busy with Cupid, tied up in her bed, or Morgan's bed on the other side of the house.

Inside his room she quickly stripped him and they jumped onto his mattress, with Vixen being careful to avoid goring either him or his bedding with her antlers.

They only spent a short time on foreplay, too anxious to get to the main event.

They both enjoyed themselves and their respective orgasms, immensely. It was more than just sex, there was indeed love involved, and both of them realized it, and reveled in it.

Lying in the bed afterwards, was awkward as her antlers prevented her from laying her head on his chest as she would have loved to do.

Immediately after the sex, he had just collapsed onto her chest, and she had held him, tightly, but when they got up to clean off, and returned they faced the cuddling challenge.

They wound up sitting side-by-side leaning against the headboard.

"I've never been in here before. This is your normal room?" she asked, looking around. It was just another guest room in the house, but he had added a few personal photos from his past, along with a Monet poster he liked.

"Yes."

"Did you lay up here at night and dream of me?" she asked slyly.

"Yes."

"Good."

Vixen spent the night, although it remained a struggle as the mattress just wasn't long enough for her to sleep comfortably. She had to also be careful not to gore him with her antlers.

+++++++++++++

They spent the whole of the next day together, wandering the resort, stopping to admire the views, eating and drinking, and making out on a lounge or two.

With her hooves, Vixen couldn't walk very well in the sand of the beach, and she certainly couldn't play tennis. They joked and laughed about those disappointments.

It took Mark a while to get used to the stares and interruptions from the other guests, who were fascinated and interested in learning the reindeer's story. Several of them already knew his Vixen, and struck up conversations with her as soon as they saw her.

She was gracious, but did her best to nudge them away as quickly as she could.

She made the mistake of telling one couple that Mark was her boyfriend, and that started a whole new conversation. The couple wound up joining them for a drink at the bar.

Mark thought they were nice enough, but he wanted to spend his time with Vixen, alone.

They had a nice dinner, together before she had to head off to work.

"What? Why?" he asked, disappointedly, when she told him that they wouldn't be able to screw until morning when she got off her shift.

"Mark, I have to earn my keep. I'm not some lazy reindeer who can do whatever she wants.

"Meet me for breakfast and then we'll go back to my room, we can fuck and then nap. I'll be tired."

"Okay."

"Now come along, walk with me. I'll show you my room and then go over to work"

As they walked along, holding hands, he asked. "By the way, what was your name? Before, I mean."

"Ella. Ella Karlsson. But I'm not her anymore."

Mark saw her sadness. "I'm sorry. That's a lovely name."

"It was, but now I'm merely Vixen, the reindeer."

"I could call you Ella."

"No, don't, it hurts."

He leaned over and kissed her, lovingly. "You're my Vixen. I never knew a girl named Ella."

She kissed him back.

Her room in the staff building was small, especially with the elongated bed taking up extra floor space, but it seemed cozy enough.

"The others are in the rooms on either side. Watch out for them. I'm certain that they'll want to jump your bones for old time's sake. They still talk about you."

He laughed, "I met Dancer when I first got here and was looking for you. She tried to jump me, but I was on a mission."

Vixen giggled. "Just be careful mister, I don't; want to share you."

"I will be. I'm yours."

"And I'm yours." She replied before kissing him.

He hated letting her go, but she refused to be distracted. So, he walked sadly back to the bungalow and his room to rest up for the morning.

+++++++++++++

Mark was sound asleep in his room, worn out from all the sun, surf and sex, when he was suddenly attacked. But before he could react with violence, he realized from the smell and the giggles that his assailant was a girl.

"What the hell?"

"Shh" Kelly said giggling, as she finished securing his right wrist with a padded cuff to the bedpost.

Then she stuck her thumb in his mouth to block any additional protests.

He was dumbfounded, but also intrigued, especially when in the dim light he realized she was naked. She did have a glorious body.

Kelly used her thumb to control his head as she slithered across his chest, laying on him, holding him down. Still giggling, she grabbed his other arm, pulled her thumb out and with both hands she attached another cuff and locked his other arm to the bed.

"Kelly, get off. Let me go." He protested, but his heart wasn't in it. What guy could refuse a sexy, naked girl? He was intensely curious about where this was headed.

Still laughing, Kelly spun herself on his body until they were in the sixty-nine position. Giving him a pleasant look at her pussy and ass in the dim light. Her head, of course, was right at his cock, which was reacting as expected. He shivered when she gave his little head a lick, but then she pulled herself down and onto his legs. As she slid down his body, she pushed off the sheets.

When she got far enough down, her ankles were on either side of his head, she grabbed first his left ankle and cuffed it, and then his right.

Only then did she climb off him.

She stood for a moment, hands on hips, triumphantly looking down at him. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"What?"

"Surrendering to me, silly boy."

She bent down and completed securing him by attaching the ankle cuffs to the corners of the bed, leaving him spread eagled and unable to move.

"Kelly, what in the hell are you doing?"

"Just having fun. Cupid's exhausted, and tied up." She laughed, "literally.

"And I felt the urge for a cock, she doesn't have one.

"So here I am, and there you are."

While she had been explaining, she had turned on a light and begun digging into a bag she'd apparently brought along when she had snuck into his room.

He couldn't believe that he'd been so tired, so soundly asleep that he'd allowed her to get the jump on him like that. Some Marine you are...

Looking at her, though, he wasn't all that upset.

He did get nervous when she pulled a pair of scissors out of her bag of tricks, or toys, whatever.