Paradise Isle, Christmas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But sad, or not, she enjoyed everything about him, and spending time with him made her very happy.

+++++++++++

As he was officially a guest, and they were out wandering around, enjoying the resort, she didn't think she'd get in any trouble for not doing her job. So apart from her time in the hotel, covering the front desk, for the next several days they spent all their time together. That included the nights, either in his bed at the bungalow or in her apartment.

Several times they ran into Cupid and Kelly walking around the grounds, in the Bungalow or around the apartment block where Cupid's room was just down the hall from Vixen's.

Vixen was surprised to see her reindeer friend wearing her harness. She hadn't worn hers since the party. But Cupid, for some reason, seemed to enjoy wearing the thing, with Kelly holding her leash when they were out in the resort.

When she commented on it, Mark explained. He covered his own surprise about how Kelly seemed to be the dominant, while Cupid was clearly submissive and bi.

"I knew Cupid enjoyed boys and girls, but I didn't see her as enjoying playing the pet."

"Well, I've worked with Kelly for a couple years, and I never knew her to be a dominatrix. Surprise!"

They laughed.

Whether they were in Mark's room or hers, they slept and screwed, like the lovers that they were, although they hadn't really spent enough time together to conclude that it was true love.

It did feel like it could be, though.

Vixen certainly enjoyed the private time, away from the resort and all the guests. She didn't mind socializing with them, and she allowed them to examine her unique body, even when they got all touchy-feely. It was just another part of her job. She understood that.

And, of course, she spent a fair amount of time having sex with them. The ones she liked, anyway. Most of those sessions were with friendly men, and sometimes couples.

One of those times, the wife actually seemed interested in becoming a reindeer herself. She offered to become her husband's very own Bambi, but he shot her down. "It would be so impossibly impractical," he told her. "How could you go out looking like that? With antlers and hooves."

The woman seemed genuinely disappointed. But she admitted it wouldn't work.

Vixen, though, wound up happy as she enjoyed orgasms from the both of them. From her mouth. and his cock. Win-win.

She even spent a night with a couple of gay guys, who thought she was absolutely adorable. They though, had no interest in her pussy.

She also had run-ins with ass-holes; both male and female versions. With the men it seemed like they considered her a non-human, an animal they could use and abuse. And with the women it was usually disgust and disdain. They considered her a freak to be insulted and scorned.

All of the heard learned to deal with those types. Their hooves came in handy for both defensive and offensive kicks to bare shins.

Only a couple of times were reindeer punished for going too far, doing too much damage to some creep, who made a big deal out of the bout. Unhappy or embarrassed by the loss.

On both occasions, the reindeer spent a couple hours secured to a punishment pole. Unable to defend themselves from gropers and pinchers.

Luckily, she hadn't had that experience - not yet anyway.

While she spent her time exclusively with Mark, she didn't have to worry about things like that.

Mark enjoyed every minute he spent with her. He loved the quiet times with her, as well as the public times, as he and his favorite reindeer wandered the pathways, or ate in the restaurants. He couldn't get enough of her.

The more time he spent with her, the more he came to adore her. Love her.

+++++++++++

It was on the second-to-last day of Mark's vacation, while they were sitting in one of the resorts nicer restaurants, that he leaned in, kissed her, took her hand and quietly proposed.

"What?" she whispered back.

"I want you to be my wife. I love you." He said, quietly, smiling broadly.

"But Mark, how could that ever work?

"I'm a reindeer, and stuck on the island. And you're traveling all the time. Even if you had a house somewhere, how could I ever live there? No one would leave us alone."

He smiled, and gently lifted a finger to her lips to silence her.

"Hear me out. I've got it all planned. And you're right I'm not expecting a happy man and wife life in some suburban house with a dog and a picket fence.

"I'll build a bungalow here, like Morgan's, only smaller. For just the two of us. I'm certain that they'll allow it. Especially with Morgan's backing.

"You can live there, full time. A home of your own. Our own. It will even free up the apartment in the staff building. Management should appreciate that. And you can still do your jobs at the resort."

He paused for a moment to let her think, then continued. "I'll spend as much time here as I can. Weeks or even months, as my work allows.

"You heard the mermaid. If she and her husband can live like that, we can. We can make it work."

He leaned over to kiss her, and she automatically kissed him back, but her mind was in a whirl - lost in thought over his proposals. Both the marriage and the plan.

After the kiss, he waited for her to respond. He knew she had a lot to think about.

After many minutes, she looked into his eyes and smiled. "Sounds wonderful," she said as she pulled him into another kiss. "But are you sure?"

"Yes. Are you?"

She thought for a moment more. "Yes," she answered with a glowing smile.

They finished their meal, happily excited, and walked back to the bungalow, making plans for their future.

In his bedroom they made love, and it was better than at any time before. Any time ever!

+++++++++++++

The morning of his departure, they made love one more time. It wasn't just sex, it was love.

She walked him to the shuttle stop where he'd catch the ride to the docks and the ferry.

He kissed her goodbye, and then held her tightly. "As soon as I get back to the yacht, Morgan and I will call her friend, the governor, and get things started on building our bungalow."

She smiled happily and nodded enthusiastically.

"I'll be back in a couple months, and we can marry and honeymoon."

"The herd can be my bride's maids." Vixen said delightedly. "But honeymoon where?"

"I'll get a honeymoon suite at one of the other resorts. Just like any other couple."

She giggled. "But I'm not like any other bride."

"You'll be my wife, and that's all that matters."

The End

See Paradise Isle, The Mermaid, for Ariel's full story.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.