Paradise Isle - Danni Remodeled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will make them look erect. Always." Zara said, hesitantly. She wanted to make sure that Danni understood what she would be facing.

Getting the hint, Danni turned to her wife. "Audrie, I'm not sure that will be a good idea." Actually, she strongly suspected that it would be a bad idea.

"Oh, nonsense. It will be sexy as hell, and that's what we're all about isn't it? You love your new breasts, don't you? And they're permanent, aren't they?"

"Yes, but..."

Audrie reached over to hold Danni's hand, lovingly.

"Danni, my love, you have to have nipples that match your new boobs. And right now, you don't. So, let's do this."

Looking into her lover's eyes, Danni understood that she had no real choice in the matter. "Alright." She said, sighing her submission.

"Good, now why don't you go on outside, while Zara and I work out the details."

Danni eyed Audrie suspiciously, and didn't move.

"Danni. You heard me. Now, please. I'll be along in a couple of minutes. Oh, and before you go, please assure Zara that you'll be happy with whatever little surprise I arrange for you."

Danni looked from Audrie, to Zara and back. She sensed trouble, but knew she had to comply.

After a moment's thought, she turned to the clinician, "Zara, I'll be happy with whatever my wife recommends. And thanks for your help."

Zara nodded. "We'll be able to schedule your procedure for tomorrow. I'll see you then."

"Great, thanks." Danni said as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Audrie came out just a few minutes later, and they headed back to their suite.

"So, what did you two talk about?" Danni asked, nervously. She had no idea what her lover was plotting, but she suspected something was going on, and didn't like being in the dark.

"Oh, just some minor details. I'm afraid fixing your nipples, will lay you up for several more days."

Danni moaned. She was so anxious to be rid of the bandages, and the restrictions, and be able to show off her new body.

After another quiet night, Audrie accompanied Danni back to the hospital and into yet another treatment room.

After introductions, Danni laid back in a procedure chair, like a dentist might use, while a nurse jabbed her breasts in several places with a needle, injecting local anesthetics. Then, a few minutes later, a doctor came in and worked on her nipples. Danni could neither se, nor feel, what was going on.

As soon as the doctor was done, a tattoo specialist came in and began working on her still numb breasts.

In her position Danni still couldn't see what was being done to her breasts. And whenever she tried, Audrie was there, standing next to her shoulder, to scold her. "Relax, and don't peek. You'll see once it's all done."

But as soon as the tattoos were complete, a nurse immediately covered them with ointment, thin plastic film, gauze and bandages, so a frustrated Danni never did get a look at herself.

Sensing her aggravation, the nurse spoke up. "We'll take the bandages off tomorrow. I'm sorry but they need a little time to heal. By tomorrow the salve we put on under the wrapping will have done wonders and you'll be able to get a good look. Until then, no showers or swimming, and no peaking!" She finished with a giggle.

"Do I still have to keep wearing the support bras?" Danni asked, miserably. She was really anxious to get out and enjoy the resort, and show off her new body and breasts. That prospect kept her horny and excited.

"Of course, you do. You're implants aren't healed enough yet." The nurse said, scoldingly.

But when she saw the defeated look on Danni's face, she relented. "Danni, it should only be a few more days. Our procedures are designed for a fast recovery. All of our guests get anxious to enjoy their new chests, you're no different. But we have to make sure that everything is good-to-go, before you can start walking around, out there." And she waved toward the ocean.

"Even then you should wear a bra, of some sort, most of the time to provide support," she added.

Audrie spoke up. "Oh, we've already picked up a couple of those, half and quarter cups, from the shop."

"Great. Use them, once we clear you. Now, you can go, we'll see you tomorrow to remove the bandages. And again, three days after that for a final check. Okay?"

"Yes, of course."

It was a long evening, and night, for Danni. Her nipples ached and itched, and she had to be careful not to bump them on anything.

They didn't make love, but they did snuggle under the covers, with both of them being careful not to touch the bandaged areas on top of her breasts.

Late the next afternoon they again took the shuttle over to the hospital, and the cosmetic surgery clinic.

After a short wait, an anxious Danni was shown into a treatment room and the nurse from the previous day carefully removed the bandages. Once they were both off and her breasts had been gently washed, she stood back so Danni could see herself in the big, wall-mounted mirror across from the exam table.

"Oh my God!" she mumbled as she took in her new nipples. She sat there dumbfounded while Audrie giggled happily, and raved about how much she loved her new and improved chest.

What has she done to me? Danni thought. She had been more than happy with her new breasts, but now, now she was overwhelmed with how slutty they looked.

Her areolas were big, bright red and shaped like hearts. And her nipples were the size of pencil erasers, over-sized ones. They stood out a full half-inch and were almost that big in diameter. She was sure that they'd look obscene under the sheer tops Audrie would be insisting she wear.

"Audrie! They're huge! And hearts? Really?"

"Well, my love. I love you and I think they're fantastic! I absolutely adore them." She replied. And she bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

"Besides, who's going to see them, other than me."

"Everyone here at the resort." Danni replied, sullenly.

"Well, of course, that's what this place is all about. But no one back home, will ever see them, except perhaps our friends. Our good friends."

"It will be humiliating." Danni whined.

"No. It will be sexy, they look beautiful." She leaned in and kissed her again, this time on the mouth, but Danni didn't respond. "Admit it, they turn you on. If you saw them on a woman wandering around the resort, what would you think?"

Danni's expression slowly changed, as she grew resigned to her new nipples. And then tried to look at them objectively. She couldn't help but agree with Audrie, and that started getting her cock excited. Finally, she broke into a shy smile. "I guess."

Audrie, snickered. She reached down to Danni's crotch and massaged her locked cock and balls. And she could feel how the thing was straining against its cage.

"Hah, I knew it. And it has me all excited, too. In fact, let's get back to the room, I need sex!"

While they had been debating the merits of Danni's new nipples, the nurse had been assembling a bag of ointments, and dressings for Danni to take with her. "The cream will help you heal, faster, apply it every few hours. And some of our patients find that their bras and tops irritate them, so I've included some bandages that you can cover up with."

"Oh, we won't want to cover them. They look too good to be hidden." Audrie said, giggling.

"Well, they're still a little swollen, but the tiny stitches that close the incisions will need to come out in a couple of days, but they do look perfect. As for your tattoos, apply the ointments, and keep them covered with something light weight. You need to avoid the sun for several days, at least.

"Oh, you mean she won't be able to show them off?" Audrie said, pouting theatrically.

"Not for three or four days. She has to give her skin a chance to heal." The nurse said, emphatically.

During the ride back, Danni remained quiet, while Audrie was happy and enthusiastic. "Your new breasts are now complete, and I love the look." She said, despite the driver and another couple riding with them.

Danni could only imagine what they were thinking.

When they got off the shuttle and were walking along the pathway back to their suite, Audrie started in again. "Oh, come on, don't be a fuddy duddy. Admit it, you love them too."

"Audrie, my nipples are huge, and they'll show through my bras, and tops. And the heart-shaped areolas are slutty!"

"They are not slutty!" Audrie said, but then she giggled, "well, perhaps a little slutty. But I like them. And, of course your big nipps will show, especially since you won't be wearing any bras that will cover them."

"What?"

"Danni, remember Rule three. I get to approve everything you wear, and I won't approve any full-cup bras. Only half or quarter cups that won't hide your delicious nipples. Or no bra at all. So, get used to the idea. Your lovely breasts and their huge, hard nipps will always be attracting attention."

Danni moaned, realizing that she was screwed. At least figuratively...

They again settled into their routine, spending most of their days in the suite working, while Danni continued to heal.

They also used the computer to shop for new cloths that would fit Danni's new shape. And that task became her favorite activity. What woman, or cross-dresser, didn't love buying pretty, feminine clothes, in bulk.

Throughout the process, Audrie took full advantage of rule four, and everything that was purchased fit her tastes as they applied to her girl. And it became increasingly clear, based on the items Audrie allowed her to buy, that Danni's new chest would be constantly on display. Her big, hard nipples would never be fully hidden, and her low-cut tops would not only display a ton of cleavage, but quite possibly the tops of her tattooed areolas, too.

When she voiced her concerns, Audrie refused to even consider any change in her priorities. "You, my dear, now have the body you and I have always dreamed of, and you will be showing it off at all times, to everybody. Get used to it."

Danni knew she no choice, so she did her best to come to terms with her lover's demands.

"We'll have to wait until we get home to decide on your new corsets."

"I've been wondering. Do I really need them now?"

"Oh, Danni you wore them all of the time, back home. In fact, this is the only time you haven't worn one. And you always loved them, and how they helped with your figure."

"That's the point. With my smaller tummy and real hips, do I really need to wear corsets all the time?"

But Audrie wasn't accepting it. "Yes, you do. We'll be able to get your waist down even smaller, more of an hourglass shape, and with your new hips and chest, you'll look even more attractive. And a well-designed and made corset will help your back support the weight of your new breasts. Don't they feel heavy? Isn't your back bothering you?"

"A little."

"Okay, so you will always be wearing corsets. All we need to do is select the amount of reduction we're shooting for. Starting from where you are now. And since four inches is usually the goal, that's where we'll start."

"Start?"

"Yes, of course, I think a six-inch reduction should be our goal."

Danni moaned. "Oh Audrie."

"Don't 'oh Audrie', me. You always wanted to be a sexy and shapely woman, and I've done everything to make that happen for you. And we're going to continue to work on that." She said, and it was perfectly clear that Danni had no say in the matter.

Despite the enjoyable times shopping, Danni remained depressed and frustrated during those dull days, as they did their best to protect her new nipples, and resist the urge to play with them. That was a difficult proposition for the both of them.

Finally, though, after one final examination at the clinic, the nurse conceded that Danni's healing was sufficiently progressed to allow her to go out, topless. And that they could begin carefully enjoying her gorgeous new breasts and nipples during sex.

"But stay in the shade, and keep using the lotion we provided." She warned, before continuing with her briefing.

"A couple of other aspects you should be aware of. Your nipples will be sensitive, just like any woman's. But, in your case, the pressure of the inserts may make them more sensitive than the norm. Most women we've performed that procedure on love it, but some find it distracting."

"And those pebbles won't allow you to get piercings." The nurse explained.

"Oh, too bad." Audrie said. Clearly disappointed.

"Why? Did you have plans for that, too?" Danni asked, still upset about her new areolas and nipples.

"Well, mine are pierced, I did plan on getting yours done too."

Danni stuck out her tongue, delightedly. She felt like she'd won at least one small battle.

"Oh, come on. You love my little rings."

"I do, but with my big, new nips, that won't be possible. And it's your own doing." Danni said, chuckling.

Audrie gave her a pouting look, but then giggled. "I'll be happy enough with your breasts as they are now."

The nurse ended the visit with one more, frustrating warning, "You really should keep wearing the support bra, most of the time. But, yes, you can begin, slowly, going out without it."

Danni broke into a huge smile, "at last!" And Audrie added a "yay!"

That evening they were both topless when they went out for dinner, just wearing their bikini bottoms. Danni, as always, wore her thick latex panties to hide her bulge, and Audrie wore a tiny thong that only barely covered her pussy.

Looking at her, Danni became worried that despite its highly restrictive cage, her cock's bulge might give her away. But she didn't let that stop her.

As expected, Danni's breasts and in particular their tips drew constant attention and numerous comments, some complimentary and others obscene. She did her best to appreciate the nice ones and ignore the lewd ones.

Audrie clearly enjoyed all of them, and she smiled proudly at everyone they encountered.

Danni made several discoveries, that evening.

She realized that even without her support bra, when she looked down to see where she was stepping, her vision was partly blocked by her breasts and protruding nipples. She had to bend forward a bit to see her feet.

And when she did, and Audrie noticed, her Mistress scolded her for poor posture.

Danni also found a similar issue when she sat and ate at the restaurant's table. Unless she leaned forward, her chest blocked her view of her plate. At one point, while she was spooning a mouthful of clam chowder into her mouth, she leaned forward so as not to spill in her lap, and a drop of soup slid off her spoon, and landed directly on her right nipple. And it burned!

She gasped and spilled even more onto her breast.

All the while she was using her napkin to clean her chest, Audrie was giggling at her antics.

Danni blushed and cursed to herself. I'll be dealing with these, forever!

Several times, they were accosted by other guests who just had to express their admiration for her tattooed breasts. And their ribald comments were only sometimes entertaining.

One gay couple, came up while they were enjoying their after-dinner coffee. One was clearly a dominant while the other was obviously the submissive and effeminate partner.

"I love those hearts and the nipples too, were they done here?" the leader asked.

"Yes, they were done at the clinic, just a couple weeks ago." Audrie answered cheerily.

"Very nice. Your design?"

"Yes, of course."

"I thought so. And those fantastic nipples, are they the result of some procedure from the clinic, too?"

Audrie smiled, delightedly. "Yes, they are. Don't they make a wonderful statement?"

The guy smiled back. "They certainly do. I like them so much that I really think I'll call over and see if they can do something like that on my Tommy."

Then he turned to his companion, "What do you think, lover, wouldn't those be fun?"

Tommy didn't seem so thrilled. "I guess," he muttered.

The guy ignored his boyfriend, turning back to Audrie. "Would you mind if I copped a feel?"

Audrie giggled, and to Danni's disgust, replied, "be my guest."

He nodded his thanks and leaned over to pinch Danni's big nipple, while Danni just sat frozen, allowing the touch.

The guy wasn't all that gentle, and his pinch caused a groan. It got worse, though when he bent over and sucked that nipple into his mouth.

Danni was shocked, but Audrie chuckled delightedly.

Danni jumped and squeaked, when the creep actually bit down on her bud, before backing away.

"That's perfect! Tommy, I definitely think you need nipples and tattoos just like that little slut!"

He laughed as he turned to Audrie, reached out to shake her hand saying, "It's been a pleasure," before leading his partner away.

Danni reached up to massage her nipple, although it wasn't particularly sore.

"Bastard," she mumbled.

"He did take his liberties. But I thought it was entertaining. I just might invite all of your admirers to have a nibble."

And when Danni looked at her in horror, she broke into a loud laugh. "I'm only kidding, my love, but I do want to get to our suite, so I can do that myself."

"For you I'll allow it."

"Oh now, my pet, you know you'll allow it for anyone to whom I grant permission. Correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Finished at the restaurant, they got up, wandered out and into one of the nearby bars, perched on stools at the bar itself. Their backs were to the crowd. And Danni was glad about that.

They sat quietly and watched a bit of the risqué Mexican talent show on the big TV, over the bar.

Danni though spent a lot of her time staring at her reflection I the bar's mirror.

She realized that she was enjoying herself, showing off her new body was fun - being able to pass as a pretty woman, had been her most beloved fantasy, back when she was a 'he'.

And the sway and jiggle of the big, sexy breasts on her chest was fantastically sexy, although they did pull and weigh on her torso. She had to be careful not to lose her balance as she walked around in her heels. Thank God, Audrie was allowing her to wear the three-inch ones.

Sitting on the stool, she also realized that her augmented ass was also much more enjoyable than before, when she wore padded girdles to enhance her shape. She'd be happy to dump all of those garments.

Sitting there, next to her lover, Danni decided that she was indeed very pleased with her new body and face. Even if her nipples were a distraction. When she got home, no one would see her tattoos, and her big nipples would be overshadowed by her pretty new face and her shapely body.

She also knew that her wardrobe, constantly displaying her cleavage, would attract most of the attention.

More comfortable than she'd been in weeks, Danni reached over and grabbed Audrie's hand. "Let's go back, I'm anxious to thank you for everything you've done for me; for us."

Audrie was overjoyed to hear her lovely wife, express her happiness, like that. So, she quickly finished her drink and they headed out, holding each other close as they walked along.

Of course, Danni was hoping that Audrie would unlock her cock, but she decided that it would be alright if she didn't. She just wanted to make love to her.

As it was getting late, there were more inebriated and ill-mannered guests out on the walkways, and they were more outspoken by the sight of her chest.

Audrie didn't stop or respond, and Danni found that she was in too good a mood to pay them any attention.

Cretins called out crap like: 'are they always like that? Hard and big?' and 'Oh, God, I'd love to suck on those for an hour or two. Do they give milk?'

And one dullard called them, "deuce of hearts," which Danni thought was at least a little creative.

None of it impacted their mood, and when they got back into the room, Danni was overjoyed when Audrie immediately removed her cage.