Paradise Isle - Danni Remodeled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But wouldn't she be happier being a complete woman? I mean with her locked away cock, she can't enjoy herself like Dao just did."

"Oh, she gets enough sex, and I get to decide when. That's part of our game. We're happy with the way things are, aren't we, my love?" Audrie said, affectionately.

"Yes Mistress," Danni answered, purposely demonstrating her love and submission to her wife.

Audrie smiled, and nudged Dao aside and invited Danni to cuddle on the bed beside her.

The four of them lay quietly for a while, side-by-side on the big bed, calming down, catching their breaths, and relaxing.

Audrie, eventually rolled onto her side. Propped up on an elbow, so she could see her mates, and broke into their reverie. "Dao, my pet, since there is a real cock right there," she paused to chuckle, before continuing, "in there somewhere anyway, I think you should have some fun, sucking on it."

"Yes, Mistress," Dao replied, automatically, but not very enthusiastically

"And while you do, if you don't mind, Audrie, I'd like to suckle on Danni's wonderful nipples. If I like them, I just might sign up my Dao for a similar procedure."

Audrie debated with herself for only a moment. "Be my guest; enjoy. But on the other subject, I'm afraid breasts of that size would be too large for your slave's frame."

"They probably would, but she would look fantastically slutty and bimboesque with a rack like that wouldn't she?"

"Absolutely."

Although Dao knew better that to say anything, she was quietly upset. She was worried that her mistress would indeed, make her get big implants that would be hugely troublesome, and slutty. And she was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to enjoy a ride on Danni's unique cock. Her mistress tortured her all of the time, knowing as she did, that Dao wasn't a complete lesbian; that she enjoyed a good screw as much as she enjoyed sex with another woman. Sucking on a caged cock would be no fun at all.

For almost an hour, Danni both loved and hated the attention she was given by the two women. All while Audrie, laid and watched.

Danni did enjoy the way Allissa kissed, sucked and nibbled on her new nipples. They were indeed very sensitive, and ticklish, and it was so stimulating. But Dao's licking and sucking on her locked away cock quickly became painful as her dick tried to grow against the bars of its tiny cage, and the pressure of the base ring pushed her balls until she was afraid they'd burst from the pinching pressure.

The pain became terrible, and despite her groans, Dao continued to torture her.

Unable to cope, Danni began squirming, thrashing and begging, "please stop." But neither Allissa, nor Dao paid her any heed.

It was Audrie who finally decided that her lover had had enough, and she leaned in and tapped Dao on her head. "Dao, dear, let her be."

The girl paused, but didn't remove her mouth until her mistress lifted her head and spoke up, "Yes, Dao, I know how much you want that thing, but you can't have it, so let the poor girl be. She's had enough."

After Dao stopped, Danni wanted so badly to reach down to cup her balls and cock, they hurt her so, but Audrie's rules forbid her from touching herself like that, so she just laid there, moaning quietly as the pain slowly subsided.

Audrie helped her to recover by leaning in and kissing her, lovingly.

After that, they all repositioned and laid together, cuddling, and recovering. Particularly Danni.

"I really do love those breasts and nipples." Allissa sighed.

"So, is something like that in Dao's future?" Audrie asked, chuckling.

"I think so. Wouldn't it be fun if you had a nice big chest like Danni, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," Dao replied, submissively.

Danni understood the pet girl's reticence. She had a much slighter build, and larger breasts would definitely make her top heavy. Not that she, herself wasn't now, but with her somewhat bigger frame, her big breasts weren't that bad. But she did worry that Audrie might follow through on her idea, or was it threat, to take them up to a much bigger cup size. Then she would really be top-heavy.

The four of them remained in place for quite a while, just enjoying each other, kissing and petting as they cuddled on the mattress.

Finally, though Audrie decided that she and her lover needed a good night's sleep, in their own bed, so she began the process of untangling and saying their farewells.

"Danni, you're lovely, and I do envy you just a little, Audrie, for having such a special accessory at your disposal." Was Allissa's parting shot.

"Goodnight, and thanks for the fun." Audrie replied as she and Danni slipped out the door, into the night.

Pleasantly exhausted, the two of them staggered around the buildings on their way to their room.

"I'm afraid everyone sees my chest and, just like Allissa, assumes that I'm your toy." Danni said to her lover.

"Oh relax. Most people aren't that perceptive. Allissa is, after all, very much the dom. I can see though that most everyone wants to get their hands, or mouths on them, as soon as they see you." And she laughed, while Danni blushed.

She then pulled Danni closer and kissed her, lovingly and possessively.

When they woke up in the morning, the day of their departure from paradise, Danni's first thought was, this is the start of the rest of my life. I'm now the woman I dreamed of, and the woman that Audrie wanted. And it felt good.

They ate a quick breakfast and attacked the chore of packing everything up.

Danni left some of her old clothes behind, as they were part of the wardrobe she wore on the flight out, and for those first days at the resort. Some simply wouldn't fit, while others were unnecessary, like her padded girdles, her old breast forms and her bras. She was happy to abandon that stuff.

The resort's boutique had provided Danni with a new outfit to wear on the plane. One that Audrie approved. With just a quarter bra, to provide a little support, and the sheer, almost transparent blouse she wore, she didn't even worry about her micro-mini skirt. She was wearing her standard, latex panties, hiding her cage, after all. But she knew that her red hearts showed through and her nipples poked, obviously beneath the thin material.

Although she was used to drawing attention, she remained embarrassed by her new breasts. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to the nipples.

But her clothes, coupled with her four-inch spike heels, had her looking sensationally sexy. And that's the way Audrie liked her.

"Audrie why do you like me looking so sexy; slutty even?" Danni asked, casually, as they were preparing to leave. "Is it just to drive the men crazy with lust?"

"Well, first of all, it drives me crazy with lust. And that's the most important consideration, isn't it?"

"Yes, of course." Danni admitted.

"And when you look like that, you drive both the men and a lot of the woman crazy. And as your wife, I enjoy torturing them. You're mine and they can't have you.

"And I also like the way the rest of the women are jealous or scandalized, or angered, or even disgusted, when they look at you. It amuses me."

Danni chuckled "It amuses you? My love, you sound like one of those evil queens from a Disney movie."

Audrie laughed. "Well, I am your queen, aren't I?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And Danni, my love, those looks you get from the men, entertain me, as it's fun to imagine what they'd do if they tried to bed you, and saw you naked."

At that, Danni shook her head and shivered. She had no interest in sex with men. None at all. Despite her appearance, she still only loved women.

Audrie wasn't yet through teasing her. "Too bad we're leaving. I think it would have been fun to pick up some guy, invite him back to our room and see his reaction when you slipped off your panties." And she laughed delightedly.

"Oh, stop. And don't even think about that!" Danni replied, indignantly.

Sitting in their first-class seats, on the plane that would take them home, waiting for the rest of the passengers to board, Danni thought about how her life would be changed from now on.

She was excited to get home, to her new wardrobe. What girl didn't love new clothes? And she had a bunch of things waiting for her. All of them selected to show off her new shape, and assets. Whether she liked it or not. And despite her protestations about some of them being too revealing. Deep down, she knew that she liked them all.

She was worried, though, about the reactions she expected from everyone at home. Both their friends, acquaintances and even strangers. She was certain that everyone would be surprised by her new face and enhanced body.

And there were still times, when she felt humiliated, by some particularly revealing dress, that Audrie selected for her. She didn't like looking slutty or bimboesque, although back in the day, she fantasized about women who looked like that.

She shrugged off her fears and looking up, scanned the faces of the people shuffling by in the isle, heading for the back of the plane.

And it seemed that every one of them were looking distractedly at her as they passed. And she could tell that almost every one of them wanted her.

That's my life now, she thought. And then she giggled, and I'm happy with that.

The End

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.