Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 01

Story Info
Cosplay reality.
9.1k words
4.77
7.3k
8

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(fetish, cosplay, faun, modification, consensual) Cosplay reality.

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Island Paradise, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures encountered on the island.

Finley had always loved cosplay. Her fascination with it began when she was in junior high, and she discovered fantasy fiction novels. She adored the ones with mythical woodland creatures, princesses, fairies, elves and satyrs. The good and the bad.

In high school she had assembled her first costume, and living in Southern California, she was lucky enough to be able to wear it to the greatest convention of them all, San Diego Comic-Con. Of course, she attended many other, similar conventions, as well. There were a number of them within range of her home.

Most of her friends at school, and her parents as well, thought she was weird, but no matter - she enjoyed the fantasy and the costumes, and by spending much of her free time in her room, making new outfits, she got very good at looking the part of whichever character she was enamored with at the time.

After graduation she found herself a job in phone sales, where she could work from home, making and handling calls. It was easy work, and with her outgoing and friendly personality, she did quite well at it. So well in fact, that she soon found herself making a decent living. She was able to move into an apartment, in a nice new complex, in Orange County. The place had two bedrooms, one of which became her costume shop.

It was there that she designed and made her all-time favorite character. It was her dream 'faun' creature, an amalgam of several classes of fantasy being. Including aspects that were more like a female satyr, or what the D&D crowd called a Tiefling, but her imagination took her where it would.

She sewed up a pair of fake-fur pants, and made herself a pair of hove boots, that kept her on her toes, literally. She added a rough, leather bra and a belt where she carried a pouch and a dagger.

Her natural hair was nice, full and long, but in order to achieve the look she wanted she used a wig that hid the strapping for a pair of gorgeous ram's horns.

And, of course, she added a pair of latex pixie ears, long ones, that stood out from the sides of her head, past the horns.

With appropriate make-up, in particular a darkly painted nose tip she thought she looked wonderful. And everyone at the conventions agreed. At a couple of those gatherings, she actually won an award.

She named her character 'Willow' and with practice, developed her faun persona into a living being suitable for a woodland fantasy book, movie or video game. She even developed a musical voice, that employed tones rather than words, that she used whenever she was in full costume and displaying herself.

Her magical speech was impractical for all but a few minutes of play. She had to speak. But even then, she tried to mimic fantasy characters from times gone by.

Her hobby, kept her busy on weekends and many weeknights, as she improved on her Willow costume, and added others to her wardrobe. She even created a few woodland costumes for friends, for a fee. And there was always another Cosplay, Anime or Comic-Con convention to attend.

She was dressed as Willow, when she met Liam, who became the love of her life.

On that particular day, the second full day of the always-exciting San Diego Comic-Con, she was heading out to dinner, after spending a long day wandering among the displays and people, showing off, and admiring the other characters and costumes.

She was tired and hungry, and although her hooves looked cool, they were a pain to spend long periods of time in.

As she hobbled down the steps, she stumbled, and Liam just happened to be there to steady her.

He was older, handsome, and clearly intrigued by the faun he had just caught.

Willow, still in character, sung him s pretty little tone of thanks, but then realizing that the guy was still holding her arm, she turned to him. "Thank you, kind sir. It's been a long day."

Liam smiled down at her, enthralled. She was cute and sexy and exotically erotic, as well. At least to him.

When she got a better look at him, Willow was also captivated. He was definitely good looking, but not costumed. In fact, he looked older and straight, but he was friendly enough and interesting enough for her.

"Well, I imagine you're popular, and I would guess that your lovely hooves hurt. Can I buy you dinner?"

Then he seemed to realize how forward he was being, so he added, "I don't mean to be impertinent, my lady, but it's not often that I meet a beautiful woodland princess like you." He actually bowed, before adding, "would you do me the honor of joining me for a meal at yonder eatery?"

Willow giggled. He was corny, but at least he was trying. And he seemed harmless enough. And the restaurant he'd indicated was a nice one, right on the bay. Far too expensive for her budget for such things.

"I would be delighted, as I am hungry and my hooves do bother me. I am known as Willow, who might you be?"

"Excellent, my lady. I am Liam, your humble servant." He said smiling broadly. Then he held out his arm, and she wrapped her hand in its crook, and he led the way down the walkway toward the beautiful patio restaurant. He chuckled, as he listened to the clip-clop of her hooves on the pavement.

"I'm afraid I'm not all that familiar with fantasy figures, although perhaps I should be. Are you a nymph?"

"More like a faun princess or a female satyr," she explained, and then went into a lengthy explanation about cosplay in general and her fantasy character in particular.

He found it fascinating more so because it came from the lovely girl in front of him, than from any real interest in the subject. But the more he listened the more interested he became. He had wandered down to the convention out of pure curiosity. It had been something to do on an afternoon, when he just had to get out of the office and enjoy the sunshine.

And now it looked like he had hit the jackpot.

Whenever he glanced around at the other patrons, he often caught them staring at the unusual and lovely 'faun' sitting across from him. Some looked on amusedly, some vexed, and some enviously and lustfully.

He, admittedly, fell into the latter category. He wanted to know her much more and much better.

The two of them spent the rest of the evening, sitting on that patio, eating, drinking and talking. Getting to know each other, at least superficially. And Liam did learn about cosplay and Comic-Con. More than he had ever expected to know.

And Willow had enjoyed herself immensely. So much so that she forgot all about her plans to return to the convention for the evening sessions. Liam seemed to be a great guy, interesting, personable and funny, and from some of the things he said, she concluded that he was intelligent, well-employed and quite possibly wealthy. She knew that homes near downtown La Jolla were very expensive, and he, reportedly owned one!

When they finally called it a night, she had a long drive home, she gave him her phone number, and a very nice kiss, after he'd walked her to her car. He promised to call her soon, like tomorrow.

When she warned him that she'd be at the convention, again tomorrow, he asked if they could meet up there, and they made arrangements to get together at the massive Warcraft display at ten.

The next day they had a happy and fun time. Often Liam could only stand by and watch as Willow showed off her costume and her faun persona.

He was fascinated by the mastery of her role playing. And he couldn't believe how well she communicated with just singing a few musical notes. At least a fair number of other attendees seemed to understand her and respond to her. It took him quite a while to discern a few basic meanings.

On occasion she actually did talk to people, quietly and in her anachronistic speech pattern. And when they were more or less alone, she whispered in English to him, as well.

Of course, much of their conversations were about either her faun princess character, or various aspects of her costume. Otherwise, she comments to him concerned other costumes, some of them were admiring, but a lot of them were hilariously disdainful, and they both laughed heartily and often.

He continued to find her fascinating, and delightful.

She enjoyed his company as much as she enjoyed her cosplay. And she absolutely loved her cosplay.

Over lunch, and again at dinner they continued to get to know each other. And it was all good for the both of them.

She almost went home with him that night. Almost. But she realized that her costume hadn't been designed for ease of access, and that underneath her leggings and boots, she was, per usual, a sweaty and smelly mess. Developing a suitable crotch opening, that allowed emptying oneself was a challenge for all costume designers, and a deep dark secret seldom discussed in polite company.

I need to remedy that shortcoming, she said to herself. And it made her giggle, which caught Liam's attention.

"What's funny?" he asked, quizzically, as they were walking back toward her parked car at the time, and there was nothing attention grabbing in the area.

"Oh nothing." She replied flippantly. "I just had a wayward thought."

But she realized that she was distractedly speaking out of character, and the reason made her blush. But he didn't notice, thank God.

The following weekend they met for a real date, like any normal couple, and Liam met Finley, a pretty human female, who was as interesting and fun as Willow had been. She was nicely attired in a pretty dress. And her legs were shapely and hairless and her feet were in sexy high heels, too.

They both had a lot of fun and Finley wound up going back to his house in his Mercedes, and as expected the place was clearly a beautiful and expensive home, and happily comfortable, rather than designer chic. She loved it.

And they made slow and careful love together in his big bed. They were each gentle, considerate and compassionate. And the sex left them feeling happy and contented.

And pleased with their choices in lovers.

In the weeks and months that followed they spent many days and nights together. And it continued to be good times for the two of them.

The fact that Liam was six years older than she was, and much more well established in a lucrative career didn't both her at all.

And he learned to enjoy her Willow persona, especially when, after modifying her costume, she wore it while they spent a Saturday screwing, while lounging around his home and eating a delivered dinner from an excellent local restaurant.

He paid, but she met the driver at the door, in her costume, and didn't say a word, just sung her little melodies.

Of course, the kid was flabbergasted, but he did seem to enjoy the encounter. Especially when the Faun leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek as part of his tip.

And, as expected, Willow and Liam collapsed in laughter as soon as the door closed. But they were too hungry to keep that up for too long.

In minutes they were perched on the bar stools at his kitchen counter enjoying the food, and each other.

In bed later, they laughed, while making love and mumbling about the delivery guy's reaction.

Liam had learned to appreciate the soft fur on Willow's lower half, and her nice breasts, once her leather bra was removed.

It took him a while to learn to love her Satyr hair, horns and ears. The straps that held the wig on her head and the horns in place was apparently well designed, and although the horns weren't exactly comfortable when she laid her head on his chest, he did find that they made excellent handles when they kissed, or when he gently directed her head as she sucked on his cock.

She found those times especially erotic, as she could imagine real satyr women being held and controlled in a similar fashion. If there were real satyrs, that is. Certainly, in her fantasies there were. And she was one.

Liam was also pleased by her elongated, pointy ears. He was afraid to pull on them, but he delighted in touching the things. His libido somehow found them to be an extreme turn-on. Go figure.

Later, as they were recovering, and she was laying on top of him, he reached up and rubbed them, gently. "I love these on you. They're absolutely adorable. At least to me. But I don't want to pull them off."

"Oh, don't worry, the glue we use holds really well, until we use a solvent. I don't want you hurting my real ears, though, so no yanking. Use my horns for rough stuff." She finished off with a laugh.

He chuckled, but then got serious. "I'll never be rough with you. I don't do rough."

"That's nice to hear."

Then he barked a laugh, "but I may do assertive and demanding."

"Oh, really?" she laughed.

"Yes, and I wish those things were real." He said sucking on an ear tip.

"Oh, you do, do you?

"I do too. I think they're really cute. When I see them without my horns, and with my own hair. They look even better."

"I'd like to see them, someday."

"Someday you will."

After that they kissed and cuddled and eventually fell asleep. And both of them dreamed of making what they had into a long-term relationship.

Liam started attending conventions with her. Usually as just a spectator, but eventually he surrendered and began wearing a simple 'forester' costume that she had assembled for him. It wasn't all that elaborate, he didn't really feel like a character from Lord of the Rings, or whatever, but he could pass as a suitable escort for Willow.

And he delighted in being her human escort. And she delighted in having him there with her.

++++++++++++++

A year later they were married.

Finley had moved into his house a couple months prior and set up a spare bedroom as both her office and her costume shop. She'd sold her little house and settled into a comfortable life with Liam. And happily enough it had all still worked.

Liam loved her deeply, and enjoyed her cosplay even more than ever before. She often wore her elf ears around the house, and on weekends she was often Willow the Faun.

At least once a month they attended some convention where Willow was a princess among the other costumed fans, and Liam was her manly escort. She improved his costume and he became adept at playing along, mimicking the same ancient squire style as Willow did, on those rare occasions when she allowed herself to talk.

And he became quite competent in translating the musical tones used by her woodland folk.

It was a fun sport for him, and a wonderful fantasy game for her.

Loving her, and her quirky hobby, Liam began researching the subject and all of its variations, and in particular the costumes. The Internet provided a plethora of support systems and made it easy for him to purchase gifts for his lover, to please her and enhance her costumes and characters.

Bit-by-bit, Finley accepted replacement costume components, professionally produced specifically for Willow. At first, she was reluctant to accept his gifts. The things were expensive and it was all just for her hobby, but she could see how much he enjoyed giving her the things, and he did have the money.

Her fur pants became softer, longer and prettier, and included ingenious openings for bodily functions, and sex.

Her boots, with their hooves were more realistic and comfortable, even though they forced her even more onto her toes, while providing an even more convincing satyr look.

Eventually, her entire costume was as well made, as was possible - up to Hollywood standards. And she was regularly winning best-dressed awards at the conventions they attended.

She was also spending more and more time at home as Willow. She enjoyed it, and Liam did as well.

Willow became so wonderfully convincing, and they attended so many events, that she became somewhat of a celebrity, and on a couple of occasions was hired to 'perform' at bookstores and restaurants in the area.

That was always an experience. Being out in public, where the people around her weren't all fellow cosplayers, was a challenge.

It was exciting and entertaining, though, and the showing off was fun, usually. Some of the people she encountered weren't all that interested or impressed. And some were downright rude, describing her as weird and creepy.

She learned to keep an eye out for teen-aged boys and creepy men, who driven by too much testosterone, or sexual fetishes, paid her too much attention.

Twice, Liam's presence was a godsend, as raunchy dolts hassled her and came close to assaulting her. She was relieved to have her man there, dressed in his forester costume, and carrying a wooden staff. It came in handy to discourage the unwanted advances, and even poke and prod the fools away.

Despite those types of issues, Willow overcame any embarrassment and actually enjoyed her public appearances. And the pay was a fun little benefit.

Outside of their cosplay activities, the two of them lived happy and normal Southern California lives. Working long hours and playing as much as they could, filling their time with outdoor activities, eating and drinking at restaurants and clubs, attending shows and concerts.

Liam's successful career, provided plenty of cash to support their fun. It also paid for services to maintain his home, inside and out.

That was another aspect of their relationship that Finley appreciated; she'd never had it so good.

+++++++++++++++++++

At their wedding, Finley wore a traditional, and beautiful white gown. She looked absolutely lovely.

But she insisted, as a whimsical touch, in wearing a pair of elf ears that delighted Liam, and her cosplayer friends in attendance, but stunned their more conservative family and friends.

Liam loved her for it, and he rejected any critical questioning from the guests, no matter who they were.

After the ceremony, and the reception, they spent their first official night as husband and wife, in a resort up the coast.

And as it was the first time that Finley had been out in just her elf ears, Liam enjoyed the looks, stares and subtle comments that his new wife drew from staff and guests, alike.

And he relished making love to his bride with her sexy elven ears.

Their love making, that night was more passionate than ever before, both of them delighted to be man and wife.

Recovering afterwards, Liam held her and kissed her, and then whispered into her long and slender ear. "We need to sleep; we have to get up early to catch our flight."

"You never told me where we're going." Finley said, as she nibbled on his boring human ear. She'd been curious for months, but he had refused to tell her. He did enjoy surprising her, and his surprises were always wonderful.

"Because it's a surprise."

"Arg! You can't tell me, even now? I am your wife, you know. We share everything."

"I did tell you that it's a warm beachy place in the Caribbean, right?"

"Yes." Still nibbling, and driving him wild.

"And that it's a wonderful resort, where we can enjoy a lot of sex. Right?"

She giggled. "Oh, that. Yes, you mentioned it."

"Well, that's enough for now. You'll see it all, late tomorrow. It will be a long trip."