Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, groaned, and rolled off of him, feigning disappointment. But really, she didn't care. She was sure they would have fun. And lots of sex.

They spooned and fell asleep from the combination of food, alcohol and love.

In the morning, Liam requested that she leave her elf ears in place.

"Oh, lover, I don't know. It was one thing to wear them yesterday. It was fun and a girl is allowed to do what she wants on her wedding day, but out there, today? In the airport and on the plane and wherever we're going. It could be difficult and even embarrassing." She said as she draped herself on him, trying to get her way.

But he wasn't swayed, although his cock got hard.

"Finley, my dear. My wife. It will be fun. I adore the way you look in those things, and it reminds me of Willow, and I love her too. I want you to continue being both Finley and Willow for me. And that's the way you can do it. Please?"

She still hesitated. So, he nodded. "How about just for the trip. If you really want, they can come off once we're on the island."

Not wanting to refuse her new husband, and secretly enjoying the touch of fantasy, she agreed, so they finished packing and caught a limo to the airport.

Finley soon grew comfortable ignoring the looks from the mobs at the airport, and the other passengers on the plane too.

It wasn't like she was wearing her Willow costume. She'd gotten away with wearing it around the conventions, and at her occasional gig, but never away from the comfortable locals of wacky Southern California. Her ears were a small thing, barely noticed y most. And, after all, it wasn't like she'd ever see those folks again.

Liam enjoyed it immensely. His lovely and enchanting wife was so very special. He was proud and not troubled in the least by the attention she drew. Regardless of whether it was good or bad.

As they cuddled in their first-class seats, Liam whispered into her elongated ear, "I love you like this." And he kissed her elf extensions. She felt it, some.

She smiled, condescendingly. "I guess, it's not that bad. And I agree they're cute."

"Good. Wear them always." He again whispered, before sitting back into his seat and closing his eyes, with a very contented smile on his face.

Always? She asked herself, uncertain if she had heard him correctly.

Not wanting to ask, she sighed and leaned back to also try and nap through the long flight.

Occasionally during the long flight, South and East, Finley noticed passengers staring at her, but she didn't let it bother her. When she was in her Faun costume, everyone stared, and she enjoyed it. That was the whole idea of cosplay. Showing off your character.

Liam also noticed the looks, and he loved it. His wife was special in so many ways. And she was all his.

At one point, a girl of about eight, clearly fascinated, stopped in the isle, staring. When Finley noticed, she smiled pleasantly, and asked "Yes?"

The girl, flustered, took a minute to force out the words. Then they all seemed to stumble out in rapid succession. "Are you an Elf? Are your ears real? They're so pretty."

Finley, delighted, chuckled. Then she leaned over, and in a conspiratorial whisper, she explained. "I'm more a Faun Princess. But right now, I'm traveling with my human husband."

The little girl, was clearly surprised and excited. And she smiled happily, and whispered back, "really? Your ears are so cool."

Finley held out her hand and the girl took it. "What's your name?"

"Amber."

"That's a pretty name. I like it a lot."

The girl smiled and blushed.

"Well, Amber, actually, my dear, I just like to pretend to be a woodland creature. I'm really just a girl who likes to play. My cute ears are only temporary."

The girl's expression showed her disappointment. "Too bad," she said.

"I wish they were real, too." Liam said, as he leaned over toward their visitor. But Amber had seen enough, and she wandered back to her seat.

Finley leaned back into her seat and closed her eyes. She wondered what it would be like if her elf ears were real. She'd seen women who had surgery to make their ears pointy. Of course, the procedure couldn't produce the long, pointed ears she wore as part of her Willow persona. They couldn't be hidden beneath her hair, like those women's could. But why have them if they weren't large and in charge?

Oh well. Perhaps she should keep wearing her large pair of fakes...

At last, they arrived at the Paradise Isle docks, and were processed through the almost overwhelming new guest process. Their paperwork was reviewed, their phones were confiscated, and their luggage checked for cameras, drugs and weapons.; none of which were allowed on the island.

Then they were issued island phones and identity wrist bands. Liam's bracelet was black, while Finley's was baby-blue.

"What does my band's color indicate?" Finley asked him as she compared the two.

"Cosplayer, of course."

"Okay... And what does that mean for me?"

"You'll see. I've made all of the arrangements." He answered, mysteriously.

Just then, Gael their hostess-slash-concierge introduced herself. She was friendly and attentive and made sure that they quickly made it through the final stages of the arrival process.

"I see from the schedule that you're scheduled for your procedures at the clinic, starting the day after tomorrow. Correct?" Gael said.

"That's right." Liam answered, casually.

"What procedures?" Finley asked, confused.

"It's a surprise, we'll talk about it tonight. Please be patient." Liam said, softly.

Not wanting to make a scene, Finley just nodded. She'd pump him for info, later, in private. His surprises were always nice, exciting and fun, but she didn't understand what kind of 'procedure', at the clinic, no less, he could be planning. Several possibilities came to mind, and at least a couple of her guesses seemed interesting, but time would tell. And she was certain that she wouldn't have to submit to anything she didn't want to.

They were taken to a nice suite, overlooking the resorts' huge central courtyard. The space was filled by a huge pool, a lot of green space and numerous bars and restaurants. All situated on small islands scattered around within the pool itself.

Tired from the long trip they didn't talk about plans, nor did they explore. They didn't even unpack, they just collapsed into the big bed for much needed nap, before dinner.

Feeling better after their rest they headed out to find a restaurant. The walk across the grounds, and the meal in a comfortable bistro turned into an eye-opening experience, literally.

Finley was dumbfounded by the other guests. They were the best looking and the sexiest group of people she'd ever seen gathered in one place. Most, men and women, were nearly naked, wearing only skimpy swim suits. And a huge percentage of the women were topless.

And almost half of the people she saw displayed some kink, that made them look even sexier, often bizarrely so. There were tattoos, and piercings, women with barbie -doll bodies, and people covered in latex, despite the warm weather. And she even saw some in costumes, mermaids and ponies, and pets.

There were also apparent sex slaves being led around on leashes. It was all so very sexy, fetishy and bizarre.

After only a few minutes, examining a dozen or so couples encountered along the pathway, Finley paused and turned to look at her husband. He could see that she was stunned, and uncomfortable.

He shrugged, admitting to his understanding. "It is called the 'fetish resort', the 'fet resort' for short. There are two other resorts on the island that are tamer. But all of them focus on relaxation, recreation, and sex."

"You knew it would be like this?"

"Yes, but the web site didn't do it justice. I admit it's far more erotic and exotic than I imagined it would be." He paused, and chuckled. "Pretty cool, eh?"

Finley stood frozen for a couple more minutes, lost in thought, and Liam just waited, hoping.

Finally, a slight smile appeared on her face, and as he breathed a sigh of relief, her smile broadened. "Well, we are on our honeymoon. And I do have my own kink, don't I?" And she reached up and flicked her elf ears.

He laughed. "Yes, you do, and I adore it. And you too, my love." He reached up with both hands and cupped her face, so that his fingertips brushed up against her cute and sexy ears, and kissed her lovingly.

While they ate, and people-watched, Finley turned to Liam. "In this place, Willow would fit right in. And she could go topless, like the other girls. Too bad I didn't bring my costume."

Liam almost fell out of his chair. It took him a minute to compose himself. "I agree, Willow would be a big hit. I've seen a mermaid, cats and dogs, and a pig, too. A beautiful faun would be a nice addition."

Finley nodded, smiling dreamily. "I've seen a couple of cosplayers, as well."

Liam then chuckled. "But mostly, I've seen a lot of very sexy women."

Finley gave him a look. "Never you mind. You're a married man now, and in love with a part-time faun, remember?"

"Yes, I am. All of the above."

As they walked back to their suite, still admiring the other guests, Finley again turned to him. "I feel overdressed. Tomorrow, I think I'll put on my tiniest bikini. If you like."

"Oh, I'll be fine with that. Will you leave the top, behind?" he replied, with a lusty grin.

"I'll think about it."

"Excellent. I can't wait."

"No promises."

It was dark when they got back to their suite.

"Okay, so what's all this about procedures?" Finley asked as soon as they closed the door.

"Later, I need sex. This place has me so excited, I think my poor cock is going to explode."

Finley laughed. "I understand, but is it the sights or your new wife that has you all aroused?"

"You of course." He said, with a smile and a kiss, but then he confessed, "and those other sex-bombs, too."

Finley laughed and punched him on the chest. "You just focus on me, your lovely faun-eared wife."

"I will," he said as he began striping off her clothes.

As always, their love-making was a wonderful experience for the both of them. She was delighted as he seemed even more enthusiastic than usual, and she wound up enjoying several glorious orgasms.

She thought she understood. Even though they'd only been there for a few hours, the sights they'd already encountered had been a wonderful aphrodisiac. The place was a sexual paradise, that's for sure.

After they'd both recovered, laying comfortably, intertwined on the bed, Liam decided that he couldn't wait any longer. He had to explain his plans for her. But he was really worried about how she'd react. What he had arranged would be a huge change for her. He was nervous just thinking about it. He was also unsure about why it fascinated him so; so much that he'd set this all up. But he had concluded back when he first started with the project that although he loved everything about her, her faun persona was the thing he loved the most.

Holding her tightly, he sighed, and then dove in. "My love, I worked on this for quite a while with the staff at the clinic. They are very skilled at cosmetic surgeries and body modification. I'm certain that many of the guests we saw today have been enhanced by the doctors there. I checked them out and they're acknowledged to be some of the best in the world."

When he paused to build a little more courage, she just snuggled closer and mumbled "Okay?" Curious and patient. Did he want her to have massive tits? Or get a nose job? She had thought about a smaller, cuter nose. She thought she'd look better that way.

"Well, they assure me that they can turn you into Willow. A real Willow, permanently. No more costume; no need for makeup. Your body would be that of your favorite faun, satyr, princess. Exactly the character you and I love so much."

He paused again, but not getting any response, he continued. "That's the procedure that will start the day after tomorrow. It will take a couple of weeks to heal, but in the end, you'll be Willow."

Finley hadn't spoken because she was in shock. It was too hard to believe.

A real Willow? Forever? Not a costume. Her body?

She took a shuddering breath, but otherwise didn't budge from her position, laying on his chest.

"They can do that?" Was her first comment. It surprised the both of them when she didn't just say 'no'.

"Yes, they can. You saw some of those people, today. The doctors here can do magic. They really are wizards. I've shown them pictures of Willow, and provided them with your measurements, and talked to them for hours, and they've convinced me that none of it will be impossible, or even that difficult for them, with their skills and resources. I wouldn't ever have signed on for it if I wasn't certain they could deliver. I love you too much to risk hurting you."

She listened, and thought while remaining silent and unmoving for several more minutes. And he waited patiently for her response. He knew it was a bizarre situation, and a frightening one to. But she did love her cosplay, and her Willow identity. And he had come to love it, too. That's why he had arranged this, as another gift for her, and for him.

Finally, she shifted her position and looked at him, and shook her head. "No. I can't." she said, adamantly. "Permanent? No way."

He tried to hide his disappointment. He'd never force her, but he had hoped she'd accept. "If you're really sure, I'll call and cancel. But we have all of tomorrow to think about it. Let's take it easy and have fun, and tomorrow evening, if you're still certain. I'll call them. Okay?"

She was still shaking her head, so he gave it one more try. "Honey, you love Willow. You spend as much time as you can, in character, in your costume. And I've come to adore her - you, as Willow."

She leaned over and kissed him, lightly on the cheek. "But Liam, how could I ever...

"You can. Just think about how much fun it would be to be a real faun princess. To really be Willow. I'm sure I'd adore it."

"And little Amber would love it." He added, chuckling.

That drew a wan smile from her.

"This is your fantasy. I'm just helping you live it." He said as he leaned over and kissed her back.

But Finley still didn't buy into it. "Oh, so you're doing this all for me? That's your only motivation?"

She was smiling, but her implication bothered him.

"Well, I have come to love your games, and Willow is sexy." He admitted, sheepishly.

She laughed. "And the sex with a faun is really good, too. Isn't it?"

"Absolutely." He smiled.

She wasn't ready to let it go. "Better than with plain old, human me?"

He rebelled at that challenge. "Oh, now. Don't lay that on me. You know I love you with all my heart, whether you're a woman or a faun."

He leaned down and kissed her, like a loving husband. "But I will admit that I've come to adore Willow. She's cast a spell on me. An elven enchantment."

Finley laughed. "Elven enchantment? Where did you ever get that?"

"From you, of course. Everything I've learned about cosplay and elves and beautiful fauns came from you. Like I said, it's your fantasy. I've just learned to enjoy it."

"Hmmm." Was her only reply, as she laid back down, closed her eyes and relaxed, snuggled up against her man. Maybe it was possible. Maybe...

Liam still had hope. He sensed that his lover was indeed intrigued by the idea, and was looking for a way to make it work. She just wasn't convinced that it could. He understood. It had seemed like a crazy idea to him too, when he first started planning. But after his calls with the clinic's councilor, he had concluded that it was possible.

Before he closed his eyes, he whispered to her. "Think about it. We've got plenty of time to decide."

We? She asked herself, skeptically. It's my decision. But then she realized that as husband and wife, every decision should be a joint effort. Even though he hadn't involved her in the planning of their honeymoon and the procedures that would turn her into Willow. Her very own creation.

He did like to surprise her with gifts. And she enjoyed that aspect of their relationship; but this one was crazy!

She spent an hour or so, thinking, actually considering his offer; trying to decide if she loved Willow that much. Enough to become her, permanently.

She did already spend a lot of time as Willow. And she enjoyed every minute of it. But most of the time she was with him, at home. And the rest of the time she was at conventions or events where a faun girl wasn't a terribly bizarre character.

On those rare occasions when Willow was at a paying gig somewhere, she did get some grief, but not so much that she couldn't deal with it. Almost always she was able to fight off the embarrassment and ignore the ass holes. Almost.

She finally drifted off, still against the changes, but no longer so convinced that it was impossible.

That night, Finley actually had a dream about Willow. She was walking down the streets of La Jolla, past the boutiques, restaurants and galleries, and everyone either accepted her or they smiled and greeted her as if there was nothing unique or bizarre about her.

They woke up late, and hungry, and ready to enjoy their first full day in Paradise.

Finley pulled on a sexy pair of bikini bottoms, and topless, as well as nervous and excited she followed Liam out into the sun and into the view of the other guests, as they wandered out to find somewhere for breakfast.

Liam wasn't nervous at all. But he too was very excited. Finley had lovely breasts, and he had no problem with showing her off to the other sexy people at the resort. She and he fit right in.

The newlyweds spent the day wandering around the resort; playing on the beach in the surf, and laying around the big central pool. And of course, admiring the views of the other guests. They spotted several other women dressed in sexy outfits suitable for cosplay, and wondered if their looks were temporary or permanent.

As they enjoyed lunch, Finley turned to him. "Why didn't you ask me about becoming a faun, before we left home. Before you made the plans?" she asked, casually. From her tone, it seemed that she was just curious; neither upset nor angry.

Liam took a moment to marshal his thoughts. "It seemed like a fun surprise."

"Liam, it would be more than a surprise. Not like when you bought me my professional costumes. Those were a happy surprise, and I love them. But surgery?" she said, shaking her head.

He, did see her point. And now that he thought about it from her viewpoint, he understood, how far over the top he had gone.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I got carried away. It seemed, so very sexy. A wonderful gift for the both of us."

"You're that enamored with my cosplay?"

"I adore it. I'd never been interested in it until I met you, and since then, I've really come to love it, and you as a faun.

"Sorry, my love, I must have lost my mind."

After his admission, he sat quietly shaking his head, embarrassed, convinced that he had been crazy to suggest such a thing. He was also afraid that he'd ruined their relationship.

A few minutes later, though, he was hugely relieved, when she grabbed his hand. "It wasn't that crazy an idea, my love."

That was all she said, but it made him infinitely happy. Relieved and hopeful too.

They finished their meal, and once again began wandering the resort's pathways, admiring the beautiful location and the other guests who populated the place.

Wandering along the boardwalk, overlooking the ocean, they came across a couple walking toward them and they were both astounded to see that the woman was actually a rabbit. From head to toe, there was only soft, fluffy, white fur. And she looked wonderful. And sexy and exceptionally cuddly, to both of them.