Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she drifted off to asleep. It had been an unbelievably difficult day.

Her dreams of Willow were as nice as they had been before. There were no nightmarish aspects, even though that might have been justified. But her psyche still loved her Willow character.

When she woke up, she did feel refreshed, but the anxiety over a life as a fantasy figure remained.

She laid there, quietly until Liam came in from the patio, stepping over and sitting on the edge of the mattress, he smiled down at her, lovingly.

"How are you feeling, my love?"

She looked up at him from the bed, "afraid. I'm afraid of who I've become. It's so very bizarre."

He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "Willow, my love, you are the person you always dreamed of being. And I love who you are; and I think you're wonderfully pretty and erotic, and intriguing. You look better than ever, and just as you did in costume, I'm sure you'll captivate everyone who sees you."

She sighed. "Here maybe. This place is so kinky, I'm sure the people here will love me. But back home, in the real world. I'll be a freak."

"Oh, nonsense. When you wore your costume, back home, a lot of people found you charming, and the rest simply thought you were just another silly cosplayer. That won't change now. Actually, since you look better than you did before, I'm certain that even more people will adore you."

"Oh, Liam, "she moaned, and again started to cry. "Why? Why did you arrange all this?" and she waved her hand at her body.

He again leaned down and kissed her. "Willow, my love. I found that back home I loved Willow, even more than I loved Finley. You were Willow when I first met you, remember?"

"Of course."

"And after I met Finley, I fell in love with her. But I still thought of you as Willow. And I pictured you as Willow, in my dreams.

"And when you were in your costume, you seemed to be happiest and most contented, And I was too.

"So, when I read about this wonderful place, and talked to them about what they could do, I decided that it would be the perfect gift for both of us. You know how much I like giving you gifts."

He paused for a moment, and his expression changed to one of concern. "Was I wrong? Is it too much to deal with?" And he started to tear up.

She was surprised by his confession, and touched by his tears. She hadn't ever thought about the feasibility of becoming Willow for real. It hadn't ever been a possibility. But now, after hearing her lover, she started thinking about it in a new light.

She had always loved her Willow cosplay. Every minute of it. And not just at the conventions. It had also been fun out on the streets among the 'normal' people - the muggles. She'd loved those times too, and thinking about it, she hadn't ever been all that upset when some a-hole had harassed her about her character. She'd happily ignored them. And she supposed she'd be able to do that now too.

She giggled. "Now, I could headbutt them."

"What?"

Willow blushed when she realized that she spoken out loud.

She chuckled and shook her head. "I was just thinking about how I could deal with anyone who harasses me, when we get back home."

He laughed. "Yes, you could. Your beautiful horns are supposed to be strong enough for that."

And unable to help himself, he leaned over and reached to grab one of her horns and used it to pull her head into another kiss, a long and passionate one.

As they continued to kiss, it occurred to both of them that it was a new experience. Her old costume horns couldn't serve as head handles. But now, her real horns could serve that purpose. Liam loved the idea, and Willow found the idea to somehow, be sexy and arousing.

And her newly shaped upper lip felt different to the both of them. It wasn't bad, just different. The best part was the realization that its new shape was really that of a woodland creature.

Liam was overwhelmed by how his wife now felt. Kissing her new mouth, brushing her new nose with his own, running his hands around her horns, onto her ears, and then onto the soft fur of her head, was so wonderfully sexy he worried about cumming in his shorts.

He actually giggled, as they continued to kiss.

When they broke it off, Willow looked at him wryly. "You like?"

"I love. You're the sexiest most adorable woman I've ever seen, or kissed."

"But I'm not exactly a woman anymore. I'm not Finley anymore." She said with a mixture of regret and concern.

"I know, you're Willow. My wife, Willow. And I love you with all my heart."

"I'm what you wanted?" she asked, now more curious, than concerned.

"Yes."

And then he kissed her again.

A few minutes later he pulled back. "They said we can make love as long as we're careful."

There was bit of a question there. He clearly didn't want to harm her, or force her. He'd never forced sex on her. He wasn't that type of man.

She was still feeling kind of listless. Oh, she was aroused, but her head was still distracted by her new body and all the implications of her new existence.

But she did love her man. And she could sense that he really wanted it, so she grabbed him and gently but firmly pulled him over and on top of her. Spreading her legs so he could settle in between. He quickly got the message, and did his part.

"Your trunks." She whispered. "I'm available, down there, somewhere in the fur." And that made her giggle.

He fumbled to slip his trunks off, eventually kicking them off the end of the bed.

When he settled back, his cock was hard and ready, and she reached down to guide it inside her pussy. But she had trouble finding a clear path to her sex, in amongst the thick fur of her crotch.

Holding himself up on his arms, he chuckled, "need help?"

Frustrated she mumbled a reply. "Too much fur."

"It's needed to hide your sweet pussy."

"But it gets in the way. Ah, there you are."

And he felt himself enter her warmth.

They both sighed at the feel.

He especially enjoyed the slight tickle of the soft fur on his thighs and balls. Damn! This is good, he thought, as he began thrusting inside his lovely wife.

To Willow, it felt good, but not particularly special. She was still irritated by her trouble finding her own slit. But as he pumped into her, she let that slide, and began really enjoying the sex. It was a unique relief from all of the angst she'd been dealing with.

No matter what she now was, she was still a woman who loved sex with her man. And she knew that she was loved. Perhaps now more than ever. He had set all of this up for her and for himself. And now she was her fantasy self, Willow, and she would be forever. Or at least until she couldn't stand it anymore.

And laying there fucking, she surprised herself, when she realized she was hoping that day would never come.

He actually came just moments before she orgasmed. She found that telling. He was more enamored with her new body, than she was. Even though it was her fantasy.

But it still felt wonderful, and she felt relieved and fully contented for the first time since their arrival on the island.

Afterward he lowered himself onto her and they laid together catching their breath. Before long, though he began kissing her face, everywhere with light little nibbling kisses. She giggled under his ministrations. He continued until he'd covered her entire faun face, and then he progressed onto her ears, and then her horns.

Throughout, he'd periodically, mumble, "I love you," and "my faun princess," and "my Willow," and "my wife."

And each time, she'd giggle, delightedly.

Finally, he rolled off her and just held her. And they dozed off, together, like that.

++++++++++++++++

For the next few days, she lounged around the suite, trying to come to terms with her new body. She certainly wasn't ready to go out in public. She did make the trips to the clinic for her check-ups, and each time the doctor said that she was healing more and more each time.

Outside those interruptions, she spent hours studying her new self. Mostly while standing in front of the big mirror in the bathroom. She was doing more than just admiring her face. Although that was part of it. She was also examining her new body, trying to be objective about what had been done.

What she saw was both fascinating, and frightening.

Part of her still found it hard to believe that she was now Willow, for real. That she couldn't strip it all off and return to being the human girl she once was.

And part of her found it so very fantastic and erotic and extraordinary.

But there was also a part of her that was frightened by what she'd become. She was certain that some would consider her freakish or loony.

Those imaginings kept her entranced for long periods of thoughtful study.

If she wasn't in there, or lounging on the bed, she was walking around the room, clip-clopping in her tall hooves. The height was the problem. The design kept her high on the balls of her feet, and on her toes. They were better built and therefore more stable than her older pair. And after a while her feet, ankles and legs stopped aching so much. She quickly learned to maintain her balance, although when she stood still, she found herself kind of shuffling from foot to foot. It seemed to help with the balance. But it also meant that she was producing a little tap-tap rhythm. But she soon came to ignore that little dance.

Liam thought it was cute and entertaining.

Her horns were her other major annoyance. Oh, they looked like the perfect fantasy headpiece that they were. And they weren't too heavy or cumbersome. But they were big trouble when she tried to sleep. She could only just lay on her side, if she had two pillows to cushion the things, and that put a strain on her neck.

She could lay on her back, but then the horns became almost a stand, holding her head straight up. It worked until she tried to turn or twist, and then she had to lift them, and that also put a strain on her poor neck.

And cuddling with Liam, as she used to do, laying her head on his shoulder, neck or chest was painful for him. He was only able to enjoy those favorite old positions if he used a towel, or a wadded-up shirt for padding, stuffed between her head and his skin.

He did love using the things as handles for her head, either while they were kissing, or when she was blowing him.

And as they were so firmly attached to her skull, she couldn't resist, even if she wanted to.

Her long, pointed elf ears were also popular with her lover. He enjoyed playing with them. Sometimes he also used them to control her head movements. And that could hurt, as they actually were her real ears, now.

She got used to being able to hear a little better with the elongated things channeling more sound to her ear-drums. That was a plus; kind of.

She also found that her reshaped upper lip, to emphasize its cat-like upper crease, took some getting used to. She could eat okay, but sometimes drinking led to some dribbling and while talking she found that some of her words came out with a lisp. Of course, as Willow she wasn't supposed to talk. At least not in public. But she'd have to see how that went.

All-in-all, she had to admit that she was more than satisfied with the work done by the team at the clinic. She was now definitely Willow, body and soul, whether she liked it or not.

And it wasn't just her face and head that drew her attention, the rest of her was fascinating, too.

The mellow brown they'd tinted her skin was certainly pretty and they had shaded it to make her somehow look even more shapely. With the center of her torso and most of her breasts almost pure white, her tits, belly chest and neck stood out, brightly. The transition from white to brown was gentle, and they had included some shading that emphasized her breasts and waist. Making the first look larger and the second look narrower. It was very artistically done.

And the light spots along those lines, were what made her look most like a faun. Both on her torso and around her face, along her hair-line. It all looked so very pretty, that it gave her shivers, just looking at herself. And it made her delightfully horny, too.

The fur of her lower half was certainly soft and fluffy, and it really accentuated her Satyr look. Like Liam, she enjoyed rubbing her hands up and down from her waist and onto her ass and thighs, and in between to her sex.

The more she examined her crotch the more comfortable she became with how well her pussy was hidden within the soft fuzzy covering. She stopped fretting about it, and gave up any consideration of wearing underwear. It just wasn't necessary. And that made some things more fun.

Like sex whenever and wherever.

It was a pain, though when she had to pee, or poop. She wasn't able to hold the fur out of the way, no matter how hard she tried. So, she always got pee, and shit on her fur and on her hands. It was disgustingly gross! That aspect, she absolutely hated. She always had to spend an inordinate amount of time cleaning herself up after a trip to the bathroom.

Even Liam admitted that he hated that unintended consequence.

Her cute little tail didn't bother her. She couldn't see it. And it was small enough, and soft enough that it didn't bother her when she sat or laid on her back. Although she always knew that it was there. Especially as Liam delighted in grabbing at it, and squeezing it.

"They should have put a little noise-maker inside it, like a dog's squeeze toy. They I could make it go squeak, squeak." He said laughing delightedly one evening as she lay ion top of him. He had wrapped his arms around her to hold her and play with her behind.

"Yah, right. Like that wouldn't have been embarrassing as all hell."

He laughed again. "I would have loved it."

"You be happy with what you've got, mister." She said, chuckling.

"Oh, I am. I'm deliriously happy with my Willow."

"You better be."

And they kissed and then made love, with her on top, riding him.

He loved the feel of her soft furry body on his belly hips and thighs. And the sight of her erotically sexy animal-like face hovering over him, made it the absolute best.

After a while she started to become bored with the practice and the examinations. At the same time, she stopped feeling any aches, pains or irritations. She was healing quickly and completely. That was certainly good, wasn't it?

One evening she brought up another aspect of her new self that concerned her.

"Liam, I've been thinking about Willow. Um, me. At home I never spoke, when I was in costume. But now that I'm a full-time faun, I'm not sure I can live like that rule."

"Finley. I mean Willow, I don't expect you to live like that. I want to be able to talk to you. We need to talk to each other."

She smiled, relieved that he didn't want to hold her to that old custom.

"Good." She said and leaned in to kiss him. Standing tall in her new hooves, she was as tall as he was, so she didn't have to reach up any more.

"But what about when we're out in public?" he asked, as they separated.

That question surprised her. She hadn't been thinking about that distinction. Private time, vs public time. She thought for a few minutes. She was Willow now. A real fantasy creature, and she'd often have to go out to do normal everyday things, like shopping or out to a restaurant.

"I'll have to speak when I'm working, on the phone."

"Of course, that's a given, but outside of that, I think Willow, ought to remain a forest creature who communicates through delightful tones and trills.

"But, it's up to you, my love. You made that part of your Willow character, and I always considered it to be an important aspect of her persona. And a delightful one, too."

She gave him a weak smile. It was, after all, her own self-imposed rule, established when she created Willow. And it had been a fun game, when she was in character. But it had also been challenging and often frustrating and very limiting, too. And she was certain that it would be worse, now that she would be full-time.

She also got the hint, that he wanted her to live with that restriction. As if he hadn't done enough...

"It'll be very difficult when I'm out running errands."

"I understand., but you mastered it, before. I'm confident you'll be able to master it now. And I'll be around to help interpret. I've gotten pretty good at it." He added, smiling proudly.

"You have, but you won't be with me all of the time."

"Well, why don't you give it a try, and if it becomes too much of an issue we can always reconsider."

She sighed, "I suppose. I'll be Willow the faun, who only sings her speech." She said, resignedly. Although she wasn't sure if she could make it work.

She pictured herself out alone, at the grocery store, and unable to communicate what she wanted.

When she looked at Liam, he was clearly pleased.

But then another terrifying thought struck her.

"What if I get pulled over by a cop?"

"Well, my dear, I'm sure you can break the rules for special events."

She nodded. Of course, she could always break her own rules. But then another thought occurred to her.

"But will I even be able to drive?"

"You do have a driver's license."

"But should I get it revised? My name is now Willow, not Finley. And my picture is all wrong."

"We can get those things changed. But I'm not sure it will be necessary." He replied, calmly and soothingly.

Still concerned, and thinking, she nodded. "Hell, I'm not sure I can even drive. With my hooves, and my tail." She'd never worn her hoof boots when she drove, back at home. If she was in costume, she'd put them on when she arrived, before she got out of the car.

"Oh, you're pretty little tail is soft, and won't stop you from sitting in the car seat, and if you push the seat further back, you should be able to push on the pedals with your hooves."

"I guess." She said, but it was clear that she remained concerned.

He took her into his arms and hugged her tightly. "It will all work out. Remember you drove before in your costume, and your new body is actually sturdier than that outfit. "

"And more permanent."

"That too."

Shower

It was the next morning, when feeling good, and thinking about getting the hell out of the room for a change, she decided to take her first shower as a forest creature. The folks at the clinic had instructed her to hold off until then to avoid complications with her healing. But that morning she wanted to get clean.

Liam joined her as they stepped in under the water's flow. She giggled as she didn't have any clothes to remove, beforehand. That was convenient...

The first thing she noticed was the loud clopping sounds her hooves made on the tile in the enclosed space. She was relieved that the hard soles of her hooves weren't all that slippery on the slick surface. She wouldn't be slipping and falling on her ass!

And the water felt good as it hit her head and body.

But complications quickly showed themselves. Bending to reach and wash her furry legs and feet threw her balance off and she almost fell head first into the wall. Liam caught her at the last moment. She had to sit on the built-in bench to lather up her legs and wash her hooves.

Washing her head and hair was also a challenge. She had to work her way around her horns, and her big, pointy ears, as well.

Liam offered to help, but she wanted to experiment and figure it out for herself. So, he just stood back watching and occasionally reaching out to pet and rub her. She saw that his dick was hard and anxious for a quickie under the spray, but she held him off. As long as she could.

After they made love, standing up under the warm water, she faced the biggest challenge. Drying herself off; with all of the fur on her body it took forever.