Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used an extra towel, and let Liam help dry her legs, crotch, ass and tail, but she was still damp. So, she used the hair dryer for almost an hour on those parts, until she was reasonably dry. Then Liam used her hair brush to brush out those same areas.

"Ouch!" she cried, as she pushed his hands away from her crotch. "Be more careful around my pussy!"

"Sorry. I forgot."

"You forgot that I'm bare down there? That brush hurt!" she scolded.

"Well, it is well hidden."

She took the brush from him and finished up. "I'll need to get another brush, or two or three." She sighed.

"Yes, that is quite a chore. You also need an industrial-strength blow drier."

"Very funny."

Finally stepping out in to the room, she surprised him by suggesting they go out for dinner at one of the restaurants not too far from their room.

He happily agreed, he'd been out a couple of times to get a little exercise, but he really wanted to take Willow out and show her off.

Willow stepped outside that evening feeling nervous and uncertain, but once out in the fresh air, with the ocean breezes cooling her skin, and fur, she felt gloriously happy.

She was a bit surprised when her first concern was centered on her naked breasts, out in public. It still felt weird. As they'd seen before, though, the majority of women walked around topless, in only their bikini bottoms. So, it was perfectly acceptable, almost expected for her to be outside without a top. That actually meant that she wasn't wearing anything. Only her fur.

Of course, she drew constant attention everywhere she went. Especially since she was without clothes of any kind. Not that they saw a lot of skin, human skin, that is. Her lower half was all fur, and even her upper half wasn't really human skin, at least in color. It was all tattooed in the soft browns and whites of her character.

As they moved along, she was encouraged by the sight of other erotic and extraordinary guests. She saw ponies and mermaids, and women covered in tattoos, and piercings. And men too.

Just before they arrived at the restaurant, they ran into a Satyr who was being led along on a leash by his mistress. He didn't look like he was enjoying himself. He was interesting, though. He had horns similar to hers, as well as a furry lower half with hooves. His bare chest was crisscrossed by a leather harness with numerous steal rivets. He also had a big dick, poking out from the fur at his crotch. It was sizable, but not at all hard.

Spotting Willow, the mistress led her pet over to them, and explaining proudly that he was a real satyr, recently created at the clinic, the woman boldly asked if she was real or merely wearing a costume.

"Oh, she's real," Liam responded. "She's also still recovering from her procedures. This is Willow, we just made her favorite cosplay character come true. Didn't we dear?"

She almost answered him in English, but caught herself just in time. Alone those past days, she'd just been talking as if she were still Finley. But now that she was out in public, she was supposed to only make faun sounds.

"Faaa, " she sung.

Of course, the woman looked at her oddly.

"My Willow, as a true woodland character, doesn't speak in English words. She only sings her pretty little tones. That was a 'yes'." Liam explained.

The woman smiled delightedly. "That's wonderful! I simply forbid my Hector to speak. So, he just grunts or groans, occasionally.

"I'd require him to sing like that if he had the voice for it, but sadly he's too much the beast. Isn't that true, Hector?" she asked as she turned to her man and gave a jerk on his leash.

He just grunted, churlishly.

Liam chuckled, "he doesn't seem very happy."

The mistress laughed. "He's not. This was a big surprise for him, and a punishment as well. I caught him banging two of the maids, ours, and one of the neighbor's. So, I made it clear, it was either divorce, and because of the pre-nup, he'd get nothing, or a trip to Paradise Isle.

"I'm afraid the bastard thought he was coming here to make it up to me. By loving me, that is. He didn't realize that he'd become my pet Satyr, as his punishment.

"Wow," Liam replied, stunned. He realized that the guy probably deserved a punishment for cheating, but to be turned into a beast? That seemed an awfully severe punishment.

When he glanced over at Willow, she appeared to agree.

The mistress then turned away from her husband, and again looked Willow over. "So, this isn't a punishment for your girl?"

"Not at all. Willow is my wife, and has always enjoyed her cosplay. We both loved her character so much that we decided to make it a reality." Liam explained, proudly.

Willow wasn't sure if she agreed completely with his description. As she hadn't been fully consulted, his use of the 'we', wasn't exactly accurate. But compared to Hector the satyr, she was a happy and content faun princess.

The woman smiled at Willow. "You are lovely, and so very cute. It would be fascinating to see you and Hector together, ah, getting it on, but he certainly doesn't deserve it, and I don't imagine you'd appreciate it either," she said to Liam, as she turned her attention to him.

He actually blushed, "Um, no. We're a happy couple, and I don't believe in sharing."

Willow smiled and nodded, emphatically. While the mistress nodded, as well. "I understand."

After that, they parted, and Liam and Willow stood for a moment watching the pair walk away, Hector on his leash, sullenly and his wife, proudly and happily.

"Well, that's a happy couple," Liam said sarcastically, laughing.

Willow nodded, and add a "uh, huh."

He turned to her. "You can talk, it's just us."

She stepped up to whisper in his ear. "I feel sorry for him."

Her comment worried him. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." She replied as she stepped back. And she did seem to mean it. At least he hoped so.

She did seem to be growing more comfortable, with her new life. He'd hoped and prayed that she would accept the changes, he'd arranged for her. It was a constant worry that stuck with him, always.

Willow enjoyed their meal, despite the stares from their fellow diners. She was relieved when she didn't see or hear any terribly negative reactions from either the guests or the staff.

Their waitress was particularly friendly and attentive, and seemed fascinated by Willow's musical responses to questions; and she quickly picked up on her character's limited vocabulary. Hardly any translation was needed from Liam.

He actually enjoyed the way the two females successfully worked out what Willow wanted to eat and drink. It was cute and amusing.

When he looked around it was clear that the people seated around them were also entertained by the exchanges.

Willow was also pleased. There had been times back home when she'd encountered people who seemed to understand her, and who seemed to enjoy the game. She hoped that there'd be many more like that in her future.

Walking back, after dinner, Willow was feeling much better. It had all gone well. Even their meeting with the other couple had been a positive aspect. She was far luckier and happier than poor, stupid Hector.

As they moved along, she even began enjoying the clip-clop of her hooves. Back home, in costume, it had always seemed to be a fun and attention getting aspect, of her get-up. And now, the sounds would always be with her. Calling attention to her, everywhere, whether she liked it or not.

In need of a little fun, and feeling impish, like a pixie cousin to her faun persona, she dragged Liam along a different pathway, taking a longer way back. And when they came to a quiet little glade, she pulled him off into the trees, away from the lights and the other people.

In the shadows she dropped down to her knees in front of him and surprised him by reaching up and pulling his shorts down to expose his cock, which quickly began getting hard. She knelt up and took him into her mouth and was pleased when she felt him reach down and grab her head by the horns; not so much to hold her in place, but to feel her mystical head moving on his prick.

They both enjoyed the sensation.

When he came, she took it all in, but then leaned off to the side and spit it onto the ground beside her. She had never enjoyed swallowing. In the process, Liam let go of her adornments. But the thought did occur to him that he could have held her in place until she swallowed. Perhaps some other time...

When she knelt back up, he grabbed her ears and gently pulled her back to her feet.

Once she was facing him, he pulled her in and kissed her lovingly and passionately and he even stuck his tongue into her mouth, despite the residue of cum.

She loved him for that. It was an intimate little touch. He didn't let the taste hold him back from being loving and passionate.

While he held her, she gently and carefully slid his flagging cock back into his shorts, and closed him back up.

It was a little weird being held by her ears, it hadn't been possible when the pointy tips had just glued on. But now they were a part of her, and it didn't hurt. It made her love her new ears even more.

After the kiss they made their way back to the pathway. But partway through the trees, her small deer hoof sunk into the soft dirt and she would have fallen if Liam hadn't caught her.

Damn! She though. I'll have to be careful of that. I never wore my hoof boots into any soft ground, like that before. But from now on, if I do want to walk on grass, or wet ground, I'll have to be extra careful.

They made it back to their suite, without further incident or interruption, and Willow went straight to the bed, collapsing onto her back, feeling her tail poke her ass, gently.

Liam stood at the foot of the bed, for a while, just admiring his dear wife. Or was it his deer wife, hah! She looked fantastically sexy and alluring.

She opened her eyes when she felt him climb onto the foot of the bed, down between her legs. She smiled when she realized what he was doing. As he crawled upwards, he pushed her legs apart, wider and wider, until they were open enough for him to lay down in between, on his belly, propped up on his elbows. With his head right at her crotch.

Gently he used his fingers to part the fur that covered her pussy, and when it was exposed, as much as could be, he buried his face into her warm sex.

At first, he liked the soft furry pillows of her thighs against his cheeks, but when his lips encountered her pussy, they also felt a lot of the surrounding fur, and when he stuck out his tongue to lick at her clit and penetrate her slit, strands of the stuff were unappealingly in the way.

He did his best with his fingers and with his mouth to get past the wet hair, and he ignored what he couldn't push away or spit out. But it was still not nearly as much fun as it once was. At least for him.

Willow seemed to be enjoying it, as much as Finley used to.

As he kissed and licked and sucked, the idea of trimming or shaving her fur to better expose her sex, occurred to him. But he quickly rejected it, as the fur was needed to hide her pussy, when she was out in public. Unless she wore some clothing. And he didn't want that!

So, he continued until his lover had enjoyed what certainly seemed to be a wonderfully happy orgasm.

He continued gently licking and kissing her, and sucking on her juices, until his tongue grew tired and his face was all sticky. Then he crawled off and quickly ducked into the bathroom to rinse off.

He returned a couple minutes later and crawled back into the bed, to lay next to his faun.

"That was nice." She said quietly, still a little breathless.

"You deserved it." He said, happily. "Especially after the wonderful surprise you gave me earlier."

She giggled. "You deserved it."

He sighed. "Even though I arranged this for you?"

"You mean turning me into my fantasy character? My dream, faun princess?"

"Yes," he said, still unsure of his heavy-handed actions.

"Well, my love, now that I've had a chance to live with the changes, I've come to accept them. More than that, actually, I've come to like them.

"It will still be insanely difficult. And I'm certain that I'll hate them, on occasion. I did always want to be Willow. I loved being her at the events back home. So, I'm sure, I'll be happy being a real faun princess."

He breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"But if there ever comes a time when I demand that you bring me back here to go back to being Finley. you'd better drop everything and take care of me."

He chuckled. "I will. I promise."

"Good."

With that out of the way, she reached down and grabbed him by his little, human ears and pulled him up to lay on top of her body, so they could kiss. He only complained a little about the pain.

The following day they had breakfast in bed, but went out for lunch.

Willow was pleased to find that she could slip her sunglasses beneath her horns and onto her new ears, just fine. Although they didn't really go with her character, they were a blessing in the island's bright sun.

As they were sauntering slowly along, Willow not in any mood to hurry, was still not fully comfortable with her new taller hooves. Liam, understanding, let her set the pace.

When they came to a quiet section of the path, she reached up with her free hand and hooked a finger into the loop of her collar.

"Liam, I'm sorry, but I don't really like my collar. It's cute, but I think it makes me look like a pet. Like Hector. Or even a slave. I'd prefer a nice necklace, something that a woodland princess would wear."

Surprised that she was actually talking, he glanced over, "don't be sorry, if you don't like it, we'll get rid of it."

"I like the idea, just not the cat collar. Can we find something else?"

"Absolutely, the store here is huge, I bet they'll have a jewelry counter. After lunch let's stop in there and see."

She paused, and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, happily. Relieved that he had been so accommodating.

When they sat down at the table, he offered to remove the collar right then and there, but she shook her head and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "No, I'll keep this one on until we find something better." It was clear that he was pleased by her response.

An hour later at the jewelry counter, Reyna showed them their stock. She too was helpful, doing her best to communicate with her special customer.

Willow felt lucky when she found a choker, decorated with brightly colored stones, that fit her idea of an ancient jewelry piece, suitable for a fantasy princess. It was more costume than fine jewelry, so the price wasn't outlandish.

"That does look lovely on you." Reyna said, "but I feel your character should also have a crown wreath, something natural, and pretty. You are a princess of the forest, correct?"

Willow smiled delightedly and nodded. She liked the idea a lot. She had several head wreaths like that, back home.

Reyna then frowned and waved around the store, "I'm afraid you won't find anything like that around here."

Willow's expression fell. She frowned, showing her disappointment.

"But I think that if you ask Mokie, over at the surf shack, he's here from Hawaii as an instructor, his wife might be able to help. She runs a flower shop just outside the grounds. Don't they have wonderful flowered head bands over in Hawaii?"

That made Willow smile again. And she nodded enthusiastically and then looked at Liam, hopefully.

"Of course, we can track them down, and find you a proper crown, my dearest," he said, happily.

Willow clapped, and leaned in to give him a thankful kiss. And she followed that up by giving Reyna a quick kiss on the cheek, too.

With the pretty necklace around her throat, Willow and Liam headed out to the beach and the surf shack.

Willow struggled to walk through the sand in her hooves, sinking in with each step, but with Liam's help they found Mokie there, scrubbing sand off of a couple of long boards.

He was happy to confirm that his wife would be able to help provide a leafy crown for the lovely faun, and he told them how to find Ailani's shop.

It was, unfortunately, quite a distance away, and in the outskirts of the town, a couple hundred meters from the resort's main gate, and there was no shuttle service to that location.

As they struggled back through the sand to the walkway, Liam asked, "are you sure you want to walk all that way?"

She replied with a firm nod of her head, and sang a pleasant note.

"But you'll have to go outside the resort and into the more normal populace."

That idea surprised her, and frightened her, as well. Within the resort's grounds, where everyone was sexy and kinky, she wasn't feeling too much like a fantasy-world freak. But out in what she imagined to be a small Caribbean town; she was afraid of how the people would react.

But she was determined, now, to find a pretty crown, so she'd go through with it. After all, she'd have to deal with 'normal' people when she got home. So why not now?

Off they went, through the complex, and down the lengthy drive that led to the road into town. It wasn't long before Willow's feet and legs began to ache. It was the farthest she'd walked in her new hooves.

Eventually, though they made it to the front gate and stepping through was, for Willow, a nervous crossing. Immediately the two of them were being passed by cars and trucks on the road alongside the walkway, and several of them honked their horns at the sight of her. Willow simply ignored them, focusing on the ground in front of her, and listening to the familiar clip-clop of the hard soles of her unique feet.

It didn't take them long to arrive at the town's outskirts. A scattering of small, neat homes, the residents probably employees of the resort.

A couple of kids stared, open mouthed as they saw Willow walking past.

One ran up to the fence, and called out, "What are you?" But neither Willow nor Liam answered, Willow did blush, however.

At last, they arrived at Ailani's small flower shop, and walked inside to be greeted by the wonderful smells and sights of the collection of flowers and greenery stored and displayed inside.

It was a relief to be inside out of the sun and the stares.

Apparently Ailani had been forewarned by her brother, because she didn't appear surprised by the strange sight of the creature who entered with the handsome man.

Liam, of course, did all of the talking, explaining what they were looking for. He also warned that Willow didn't speak.

Ailani didn't press for details, what she did do, was step up and examine Willow's head, and horns and reach up with her hands to feel and measure the size of her head. Then she showed Willow a series of mostly candid shots of Hawaiian women wearing pretty, floral crowns.

Willow paged through the photos, looking for just the right color and look for her character. On about the twentieth shot she found what she was looking for.

Ailani smiled, "that is one of my favorites, as well. And I'm sure I can make that for you, from existing stock. Please have a seat and I'll have it for you in a jiffy."

A quarter hour later, the two of them walked out, after thanking Ailani profusely for the beautiful crown, and a colorful Hawaiian Lei as well.

Their walk back was just as long, but Willow was too pleased with her flowers, to be bothered by the aches in her feet, or the gawking and occasional honks of the passers-by.

As they again passed the kids, one of them called out "nice tits!" while the other laughed.

Willow blushed realizing that she'd forgotten that she was topless, as well as a faun. And when Liam chuckled, she growled, exasperated.

Once back in the grounds of the resort, the stares were much more friendly and accepting, and admiring as well.