Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood up afterward, Willow wrapped her arm around him, hugging him tightly at her side.

"Thank you for a more than wonderful time." She said, a bit self-consciously.

"It has been lovely talking with you. I've really enjoyed it. You're the first person I've really spoken with besides Liam, of course. You've been wonderful, and fascinating too."

"Oh, it's been my pleasure. And you're the fascinating one. I've met a lot of exotic people here at the resort. Other mermaids, of course, but also ponies, and pets and," she paused to giggle. "And bimbos, and sex slaves, and latex-covered lovelies, but you're the first permanent faun."

When they stepped over to the patio door, Ariel stopped them. "Please use the front door, it will be easier on your hooves. And, you two know where to find me. I'll be in the pool, either here or at one of the other resorts. I'd love to see you two again."

"We'd like that too." Liam replied, thinking again about 'sharing'.

As they walked along, quietly. He continued to think about that idea. He'd never considered another woman, not since he'd met Finley. She was the love of his life. But here he was, intrigued about sex with another woman, a mermaid, no less. Perhaps that was it. She was so very unique. Just like his Willow.

Or perhaps it was just this place. There were so many sexy women here. And so much sex. And it was so free and open.

He decided, though, that he would never sample anyone else, nor would he ask to. But he knew that if Willow offered to share him with Ariel, he would.

Back in their suite, they settled into bed. And with a towel for padding Willow curled up to lay her head on Liam's chest. He held her, and petted her horn, lovingly.

Still feeling guilty, she decided to clear the air. "I don't know what came over me. It was a surprise."

"A pleasant one?"

"Yes," she admitted, self-consciously.

He gave her a pat. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. My love, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm happy for you."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. I understand that this has been difficult for you. And I think you deserve all of the pleasure you can get."

Then he laughed. "You know what they say, happy faun wife, happy life."

She laughed. "Is that really what they say?"

"Something like that."

With that he grabbed her horn and tilted her head up so they could kiss. And the kiss helped her relax and accept that her session with Ariel had been a good thing, and that her husband hadn't minded at all.

After she had settled back into her position, she thought about telling him about Ariel's request to share. But she decided not to as she wasn't sure how she'd feel about him screwing the mermaid. Even from behind.

She was his, now more than ever. And she'd accepted his 'gift'. She didn't feel the need to gift him back, by granting him sex with the alluring mermaid.

Tired, and worn out in more ways than one, they settled in and went to sleep without sex, that night. But they greeted the sunrise with an energetically happy and enjoyable fuck. That left the two of them fulfilled and ready for breakfast.

After a hearty meal, in search of a change, they took a trip over to one of the more traditional resorts on the island, there were two of them. They were both also very sex-oriented, but not as loaded with kinky sex freaks as the fet resort was.

Their first stop was at the resort's store. Like the one at their resort, the place was large with an extensive collection of products. Willow was pleased to find a selection of leather-goods, and in particular a suede fanny-pack that looked very natural. It was a perfect accessory for a woodland princess. She bought it and strapped it around her waist with the pack itself on a hip.

Inside she could carry her ID, money and a small package of wipes.

They also found a funny pair of sunglasses, 'granny style' with round lenses and thin wire frames. Willow replaced her stylish shades, with the old-fashioned pair. They looked more in character.

After their shopping, they wandered the more extensive pathways of the resort. Its central courtyard was larger and the pool much bigger than the one at their resort. It was dotted with over a dozen islands, each housing a restaurant, a bar, or a lounging space for the guests to enjoy. The guests, there, although much less erotic and exotic than the folks at the fet resort, were just as sexy and perhaps even better looking. They weren't adorned with body decorations or kinky clothing.

Perhaps because of that, Willow was a huge hit with the people-watchers there. But nevertheless, there were a few people who were clearly put-off by her faun persona.

With Liam's encouragement, she learned to ignore them.

A couple of times, much to his delight, she actually stuck her tongue out at a couple of them, a man and later a woman, who made some rude or classless comment.

His laughter, and her giggle quickly shut them up.

"This is great practice for when we return home." He told her, and she had to agree. She actually expected it to be worse, back in the states, but she hoped she was wrong in that assumption.

They had lunch with another couple at one of the bars. They'd bumped into them as they both walked over the narrow bridge onto the island that housed the restaurant, and begun talking like any other pair of couples, except, of course, Willow could only warble her responses.

She did find that limitation frustrating at times like that, but it was part of her character, and she had developed the rules for herself. She acknowledged that it was fine and fun when she was at an event, but in a friendly social setting it was difficult.

She had discussed it with Liam one night, while they laid in bed before sleep.

"I understand. It must be frustrating. You could always relax that rule, or forget it altogether. I wouldn't mind." Liam had responded.

"But it's part of my character. I made that rule before I met you, and lived with it until that point."

"You broke that rule for me, when we met," he said with a loving smile.

"Yes, I did. But you were a special case."

"How so?" he asked, leading her on.

"Well, first of all you weren't a cosplayer, so, I decided I didn't need to stay in character."

"And..."

She smiled. "And, I liked you from the moment I saw you."

"And I adored you from the moment I met you."

And that had led to a wonderful session of lovemaking. But no decision on her speech limitation. So, she had continued to restrict her speech, and Liam supported her. He did make an excellent translator, and he had gotten very good at reading her mind and speaking for her.

The couple they met, Stephany and Christopher, were about the same age, and from Cupertino in Northern California. They were both in tech sales. He was handsome and she was pretty. A perfect Ken and Barbie couple, intelligent and friendly.

Their lunch together went well. Of course, they were curious about Willow, and peppered her with questions that she responded to with her yes or no tones, or Liam answered to the best of his ability.

Over food and drinks, several of them as the afternoon wore on, their conversation became more and more personal.

Their new friends admitted to having an 'open' relationship, and described several orgies they had attended back in their home town.

And almost inevitably that led to an invitation to join them in their room for a foursome.

"I'd love to have sex with a faun." Christopher said as he reached out placing one hand on his wife's and the other on Willow's. It was as if he was asking for permission on one side, and requesting on the other.

Liam was intrigued, Stephany was gorgeous, but he wasn't really willing to share Willow with the guy. He hoped that Willow would decline. Otherwise, he decided he would say 'no', for the two of them.

Willow, smiled, but reached for her man, and shook her head. Clearly, she wasn't interested.

"I'm sorry, but my Willow is only interested in one human male. Fauns are like that. When they find their mate, they stick to him." Liam said, elaborating on the theme.

As they wandered back toward their room, when there was no one around, Willow leaned in and whispered to him, "I'm glad you turned those two down. I didn't really want to try a foursome.

Liam chuckled wickedly. "Well, you know, you could have paired up with that human woman. I wouldn't have minded. Or do you only enjoy sex with non-human females, like Mermaids?"

Willow blushed. But then admitted. "That was a pleasant surprise. I've never done that before."

Then she herself chuckled. "I just might like to try that with her again."

"But would you let me have mermaid sex?" he asked laughing.

She paused for a moment, "I just might. If you're a really good human. Then you could say that you've done it with both a faun and a mermaid."

"But who could I brag to?"

"No one, of course." She said as she punched him on the shoulder.

The next couple of days were dedicated mainly to fun in the sun. And it allowed Willow to become even more comfortable in her new body. They spent time at the beach, wandering the pathways, in bars and restaurants, and making love both inside and outside their room.

They had a particularly good time, one evening at a bar with a live band, and a dance floor. Willow had always enjoyed dancing, when she was a human that is, so she decided to try it now that she was a real faun.

Moving to the rock music in her hooves was difficult, but she got the hang of it. The sounds of her hooves on the wooden floor were loud and attracted a lot of attention. At first it was embarrassing, but after a while she started to enjoy herself, and actually turned it into a forest creature tap dancing performance, much to Liam's delight, and the pleasure of many of the spectators. The band even called her out for maintaining such a wonderful beat. When everyone applauded, she blushed...

That night they were too tired to make love, so they just cuddled until they fell asleep. But the next day, after breakfast they made up for it, with a fun session in a semi-private cabana on the beach, with the sounds of the waves crashing onto the sand, all around them. It was wonderful.

They were on their way back from their adventurous morning when they heard someone calling 'Willow'. They turned to see Ariel, the mermaid, waving at them from the pool.

At the shore, Willow knelt down and exchanged kisses with her friend.

"How about dinner tonight?" Ariel asked.

"Sure. Same place?"

"Yes, nineteen-hundred, okay with you two?"

"Absolutely."

As soon as the two women began making their plans, Liam started dreaming about being shared, and having sex with a mermaid. Or with a faun and a mermaid, although he wasn't quite sure how that might go. Ariel couldn't leave the water, and Willow didn't like getting wet.

A few minutes later they said their goodbyes. Ariel swam off, like the fish she was, and Liam and Willow continued their walk until they found a restaurant they liked for lunch.

Their plans for later, with the mermaid never came up, while they ate, there were plenty of distractions, fascinating sights and visits from two different pairs of guests, friendly and interested in the pretty faun in their midst.

Despite the pleasant time, they didn't stay long. Willow was anxious to get back to their room, take a shower, and then rest until later.

Hours later, they were still cuddling in the bed, watching something silly on the TV when Willow stirred. "Let's head over now."

"To meet up with Ariel? We'll be early."

"That's okay, we can get a drink, and enjoy the sights. Come on." And she grabbed his hand and led him out the door.

They had walked about half-way toward the restaurant, when Willow pulled him off the pathway and into a quiet section of the grounds, where a two-person lounge had been set up. It had a band-shell like cover that gave some privacy.

He just allowed himself to be dragged, unsure of what his wife had in mind, but willing to go along with whatever her plan was.

At the settee, giggling, she pushed him down and onto his back, and then crawled on and in between his legs.

He started to get excited; this could be fun.

He really started to get hard, when Willow pulled his swim trunks off and laughing, tossed them aside.

He, laughed too. Happy about what was going on.

He stopped laughing, though when she leaned down and took him into her mouth, tonging him, and eliciting a groan of pleasure. He laid back onto the soft cushions and reached down as he liked to do, to grab her insanely sexy horns. Not to steer her, but to just enjoy the eroticism of it all.

He was a bit disappointed when only a couple minutes later she sat up. But when she began scooting up and knelt on either side of his hips, he again got excited.

He watched as she used both hands to spread the fur that hid her pussy before she lowered herself down and onto his very hard cock.

They both moaned at the wonderful feelings as he entered her warm sex.

Slowly she began humping on him, and he began thrusting into her.

He was laying comfortably with his hands on her soft, furry thighs, and looking up at her sexy faun face, when he noticed her glance off to the side. She didn't stop her up and down movements, though.

"What?" he gasped.

She giggled. "We have an audience. Two couples watching the faun, humping her mate."

He sighed. "Let them. This feels too good."

And then he came, and she orgasmed, too.

And they continued to pump until they were both through and he was empty, his cock shrinking.

Willow then shifted to lay flat on top of him. Her breasts on his chest and her furry lower half feeling wonderful against his waist and legs.

They kissed, long and hard, as he again grabbed her horns, this time using them to hold her head while they kissed.

They laid like that until their heart rates stabilized and they had caught their breaths. Then Willow got up to sit on the edge of the lounge.

"I'm afraid Ariel will be disappointed." She said as she turned and rested a hand on his chest.

"Why?"

"Well, now that I've emptied you, you won't be able to give her a ride. No mermaid sex for her, or for you."

"Oh." was all he could say. She was right, and he was disappointed.

"Yes, she asked me if I would share you. She's one horny mermaid."

"Oh?" he asked. He'd known, but didn't want to let on that he'd overheard the request.

"Yes, my love. But now I've spoiled that game."

He suddenly realized that, now that his balls were empty, he certainly wouldn't be able to have sex with Ariel, even if it came up. Damn!

"You did this on purpose?"

"Well, I'm always interested in making love to my human." She said giggling. "But I'm not sure if I want to share him with a mermaid. Even one I like.

"And you enjoyed it, didn't you?" she asked, with a devilish grin.

"Of course, I did."

"Liam, I imagine that you'd have enjoyed screwing that mermaid. But you're my human mate, and I don't want to share you with anyone. Even though, around here, it wouldn't be considered a sin."

She leaned in and kissed him, lovingly.

"You're mine, just like I'm yours." She whispered as she pulled back.

He nodded. "Yes I am." Although he had never really considered that to be the case. He always pictured Finley, now Willow as his lover, his possession. But he realized now that she had a point. He was now, very much her servant. He was responsible for her, for who she was. He had made her dependent on him, and in that respect, he was hers. Weird...

"Come on. Let's go to the restaurant and meet up with Ariel." Willow said as she got up to stand next to the lounge.

"Okay." He mumbled. Disappointed that any possibility of mermaid sex was now gone.

He swung his legs off to sit on the edge of the cushion. "Where's my suit?' He asked, looking around. He remembered that Willow had tossed them aside when she had crawled on top of him.

She looked around, "I don't see them."

Then she smiled, unconvincingly. "I tossed them aside. Oh no. I wonder if they landed in the pool and floated away."

He looked up at her, realizing that was exactly what she had done.

"You did that on purpose too."

"Oh, please. Why would I want you to have to wander around naked?

"Although a lot of the people here do. You wouldn't be the only naked guy around here. And after all, I'm naked."

"Oh please, you're covered in fur."

"But I'm not wearing any clothes. And it was your idea."

Oh, my God, he thought. She's really taking her revenge on me, here. Shutting me down with Ariel, and forcing me to walk around naked, too.

But I guess I deserve it. At least some of it.

He sighed, knowing that he had little choice in the matter. He did owe her. "But Willow, fully naked?" he whined.

"Well, you just fucked a faun, while people watched, didn't you? So, what's the problem, now? And we both know that you won't have any issues with your cock growing to an embarrassing size."

With that she grabbed him and pulled him to his feet, and then led him by the hand back to the pathway and off toward the restaurant.

"Don't you dare, try and cover yourself, either." She ordered, when she noticed his free hand hovering in front of his crotch.

He groaned and blushed, and she chuckled.

"I really like having a human mate." She whispered into his ear, as they approached some other folks approaching on the path.

The other couple spent their time admiring Willow, paying no attention at all to Liam's shrunken cock. He was relieved but also dismayed. He wasn't feeling very manly, with his little prick on display.

By the time they reached the restaurant, they had passed several other couples, and as with their first encounter, his cock hadn't drawn any attention. By then, he was more used to his nakedness, and was no longer worried, or blushing.

When they walked in, Liam mentioned to the hostess that they were meeting Ariel the mermaid, and the woman walked them straight over to a table next to the water, where Ariel was already sitting at the bench, below.

"Hi, Willow," she said, brightly. "You look great, and you too Liam," she added as she examined his bare crotch.

Liam noticed her stare, and resumed blushing. He quickly sat down, but then realized that from her position in the water, Ariel was easily able to see his crotch and his cock.

Willow wasn't willing to remain silent. She leaned down and quietly explained. "I'm sorry we're late, but we stopped for a quickie, along the way over."

She paused to giggle delightedly, before resuming. "And in the process, Liam lost his swim trunks. In fact, you may have seen them floating by."

Both women laughed.

"Oh, I don't think I saw them. But I'm sure I would have enjoyed seeing you two going at it. Live porn."

Willow giggled, and leaned down again. "Well, some folks did get a good look. But that didn't stop us."

Ariel laughed. "So, you two are exhibitionists, too?"

Liam had recovered enough to answer that one. "Well, forest creatures, like my Willow, have no shame. They do it in the woods, you know."

They all laughed at that.

The server showed up soon thereafter, and they ordered drinks and food. Liam requested wine for Willow, and she simply pointed to the menu to indicate what she wanted to eat. The woman taking the order, leaned over her shoulder to see, and in the process gently rested her forearm against Willow's horn. Brushing against it forward and backward several times. After she'd recorded the selection, she bent further down and whispered, "you're lovely," into her elf ear.

Willow purred happily at the compliment.

After their drinks were delivered. The faun took a sip and then again, leaned down to talk privately to her friend. "I mentioned to my human, that you were interested in mermaid sex with him, but I'm afraid that because of our stop, he won't be up to the task. You know how men are."