Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel chuckled, and then her expression changed to one of disappointment. "But I was hoping you'd allow me to have a good time with him."

Willow shrugged, as if to say, 'sorry, but what can we do?'

"I'm sorry, but I won't be able to do anything. I don't imagine that I could orally satisfy you." He said sadly.

"No silly human, mermaids' plumbing won't allow for it."

Willow chuckled, and trilled a sad note. Although she wasn't that sad. She really didn't want to share her man, and she didn't think he deserved it, either. He had made her his faun, and she figured that made him, exclusively hers.

With all of that out of the way, they settled down to what became an enjoyable meal. Not only was the food excellent, but so was the company. Willow did like Ariel, and the mermaid shared a number of fascinating stories about her experiences as the resorts' resident mermaid.

Willow and Liam laughed a lot at the misadventures. And were fascinated by how comfortable Ariel had become with her mermaid life. She had many more months to go in her contract and admitted that she'd be pleased when she could remove her tail for the last time.

But she also confessed that she'd miss it. Her time on the island was a dream come true. "How many women can say that they lived their fondest fantasy?"

"Not many, I'm sure." Liam replied. "And I'm happy to hear how much you've enjoyed it."

Ariel smiled and nodded, as did Willow.

The girl did seem happy and content with her bizarre lifestyle. Willow hoped she'd be as happy in the months and years to come.

The three of them enjoyed their meal, but when it came to an end, two of them were disappointed when they departed to head back to their separate suites.

Ariel had really been hoping to feel Liam's cock inside her, and he had been dreaming of sex with the unique and erotic woman, but it just hadn't worked out. He didn't blame his wife. He did consider it her prerogative.

Willow, of course, wasn't disappointed at all, although she did, for a moment, dream of how wonderful Ariel's tongue had felt on her pussy.

She was surprised, when, while they were walking home, Liam broached the same topic that had intrigued her, earlier.

"I hope you'll be able to enjoy your life, as much as she does hers." He said, as they walked along the pathway.

"Me too."

A few minutes later, as they continued on their way back to their place, Liam sighed, and Willow looked over at him. "Disappointed?"

He smiled, uncomfortably. "Yes, a little."

"I'm sorry, but, like I said. You're mine."

He paused and reaching up he grabbed both her horns and pulled her into a deep kiss. After a while he pushed her head away a couple of inches. "I am yours. I'll always be here for you. To love you and take care of you."

Then he pulled her back into another kiss.

Afterwards they resumed their walk.

After passing several other couples she glanced over at him, and saw him blushing.

"You're till uncomfortable with being naked - walking around with your cock hanging out for all to see."

"Yes."

"Well, tough. I'm naked. And I like to see you, my human man, naked. In fact, at home, I think you should always be naked. Around the house, I mean."

"But..."

"Nope. No arguments. What's the old saying? 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'? I think for us it will be; what's good for the faun is good for the human."

He didn't reply, so she took his silence for agreement. And when she glanced down, she could see that although he wasn't hard, his cock was definitely showing signs of life. She hoped it was a sign of interest.

"So that's our new rule. Agreed?" She prompted him. "We'll set the heat higher so we'll both be warm."

"Okay," he mumbled, not at all enthused about that plan.

She was pleased with herself. She did like the idea of him being naked around her. And she was even more delighted with the newly expanded level of control she had just exerted over him. She'd never done that in the past - never demanded anything from him; never set any rules.

It felt good.

Their vacation did finally come to an end. They'd spent the last couple of days happily enjoying the resort and each other. Liam loved Willow, and she was, at last, comfortable with her new self.

But on their last night, she lost her nerve and went back to worrying.

"Liam, I don't know if I can go home like this? Isn't it crazy? Bizarre?"

"Willow, I know it will be strange, for you and for everyone else, but you've seen the people around here, with their tattoos, and latex, piercings and huge breasts. To me they're much more weird than you."

"But Liam, that's here. Not back home, where most people are normal."

"Willow, my lovely fawn, we'll be flying back to San Diego, just in time for Comic Con. People will understand. You're going straight to the convention, the biggest one in the world. You're just in your costume, early, for the fun of it."

He made a good point, she probably could get away with it, "but what about afterwards?" she whined.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.