Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 06

Story Info
Playmate.
12.6k words
4.04
2.7k
1

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(fetish, cosplay, faun, chastity, non-consensual) Playmate

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Island Paradise, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures encountered on the island.

Read the previous chapters of Faun, first.

Willow had followed Alexandrea, timidly, into her house, bothered by not being able to say anything to her husband, who was under Isadora's control. The two of them disappeared through another door just inside. She was really starting to worry about what she'd gotten herself into. And Liam too, for that matter.

But she had been and still was so very enthralled by her new 'sister', at least that's the way she had come to think of her in the short time they'd been together. And without a doubt, she knew that was surreal. But the powerful witch was the most exciting person she'd ever met. And that applied to her appearance, her personality and her sexuality.

And, she figured that Liam would be alright. Isadora was a pretty and sexy woman, and Willow had no doubt that her husband would enjoy some fun time with her. After their orgy with the Japanese fans, she was confident that he could be trusted to both enjoy himself and not betray their love for one another.

She was surprised when Alexandrea grabbed a dog collar with attached leash off of a table and stepped up to her. When Willow tried to refuse, the witch reached up and grabbed one of her horns and gave her head a shake, saying, "don't you move." The tone of the woman's order, was both shocking and intimidating, so she stood still as the leather strap was closed around her neck.

She'd encountered collars and leashes at cos-play events, and never liked the idea of characters being led around like a dog. It seemed so demeaning and so very submissive. She'd certainly never considered herself to be that compliant a person.

But here again, Alexandrea was having some unfathomable effect on her. She was actually okay with being on the end of her leash. Especially when Alexandrea began, lovingly whispering that it would make her feel better and safer to be secure and under her loving guidance. It was almost as if she was in some sort of hypnotic trance, that allowed her to believe the masterful witch. And with the leash in Alexandrea 's grasp, Willow had felt oddly better. Weird...

Inside the elegant home, Alexandrea led Willow by her leash into a large and comfortable great room, where a fire burned in a big fireplace and the lights were dim. There was a wall of widows that overlooked the town and the ocean, beyond.

It was a beautiful setting and Willow quickly calmed and stopped worrying. Especially when Alexandrea led her over to a soft couch. There, she sat while she maneuvered Willow to lay with her head on a small pillow in her lap.

Gently and lovingly the witch ran her hands around Willow's head, the fur, ram's horns and pointy elf-ears. Exploring and caressing.

The loving attention felt wonderful to the faun girl, and she relaxed even further, and listened as Alexandrea spoke quietly about how much she adored her exotic princess. How beautiful she was. And how very special she and her body were.

It made Willow feel so very happy and peaceful, that she closed her eyes and actually drifted off for a while.

When she awoke with a start sometime later, she was alone, still on the couch, but Alexandrea was gone.

The room was still peacefully quiet, with the flickering and snapping of the fireplace the only activity.

She laid for a few minutes, trying to figure out why she was there, and wondering what it could lead to. But mindlessly she didn't know or care.

Eventually she stood up and walked toward a large open doorway where she saw some brighter light. When her hooves left the carpet and moved onto a hardwood floor, their clip-clop seemed to echo through the quiet.

"I'm in here." She heard her hostess call from beyond the doorway.

Stepping into the next room, Willow had to blink her eyes to see a large, modern and brightly lit kitchen with Alexandrea standing, breathtakingly naked at a drinks' station off to one side.

"Um, Hi." Willow mumbled.

"Hi yourself, my love. I decided I needed a drink, so I made each of us one. Here." And she offered a high-ball glass with a little ice and a lot of amber liquid.

Willow accepted it, but not knowing what it was, hesitated to try it.

"Well, drink up. You'll like it." Alexandrea instructed.

Willow jumped a little, almost spilling her drink, but then held it up and took a sip. It did taste nice.

"Oh, come on, take a drink, not a tiny sip."

Willow smiled sheepishly and took a healthy swallow. It burned, but it did taste good, and it immediately warmed her inside and out.

Alexandrea also took a drink and then reaching up with her off hand, grabbed Willow's dangling leash and without another word led her down a long hallway and then into a huge and beautifully decorated master bedroom.

"Drink." She said as they passed some furniture and moved toward the big bed.

Willow dutifully took another large swallow, as she walked along.

At the bed, Alexandrea put her glass down on the nightstand and then with a hand on her shoulder turned Willow around so she could untie her leather bikini top.

As she was fiddling with the knot, she again ordered "drink."

And Willow complied. It did taste and feel good.

"You like?" Alexandrea asked as she finished untying and slipping off Willow's top.

"Yes, it's delicious, and it makes me feel all warm inside."

"That's as it should." Alexandrea said softly, as she turned Willow around so that she could see her breasts. Of course, Willow could also see Alexandrea's breasts, and her entire body, and she looked wonderful.

Alexandrea reached out and cupped each of Willows' tits and gave her nipples a pinch. Willow shuddered, and chirped.

Alexandrea smiled, released them and turned to grab her glass. When she turned back, she took a sip and then held the glass up to Willow's mouth. "Drink." She ordered, again, and Willow with little choice opened her mouth so the witch could pour the rest of the contents down her throat.

As she swallowed, Willow wondered if Alexandrea was getting her drunk so she could take advantage of her. But then she giggled, as that seemed like a fine idea.

After putting her glass down, Alexandrea pulled Willow into a hug, holding her strongly and close and then they kissed. Willow enjoyed the feel of the witch's lips and the taste of her lipstick, and she kissed back, tentatively nudging her tongue against Alexandrea's teeth. And that led to the two of them kissing more passionately with their tongues inside each other's mouths, probing and caressing.

It was wonderful.

Without breaking off the kiss Alexandrea slowly and gently walked Willow back and onto the bed. And giggling they half-fell, half-crawled back onto the soft mattress, with its extensive collection of pillows. Willow wound up buried in amongst them, with Alexandrea on top of her pressing her down, and holding her.

Alexandrea's hands began wandering down her body fondling her arms, and sides, and then after a small change of position her chest and belly.

Willow moaned with pleasure, the woman's touch was magical, especially when she massaged her way down to Willow's easily available sex.

The woman was so delicate and loving, and her fingers tickled and aroused at the same time.

With her hands in Willow's crotch, Alexandrea broke off the kiss and began slithering down the faun's body.

At her breasts, she paused to lick and kiss, and even nibble at her nipples, and Willow shivered, and groaned at the tiny touch of pain, coupled with all of the pleasure.

But Alexandrea soon moved on, running her tongue down the center of her stomach, over her navel and then to her fur.

Alexandrea found the girl to be delightful. Willow's mouth was delicate and expressively passionate, her nipples firm and fun, and her belly flat and charmingly ticklish. And when she arrived at her fur, it felt delightful, soft and comfortable to rest on.

She did have trouble though winnowing her way through the fur that surrounded her fantasy girl pussy. She had to part it with her fingers, in order to make way for her mouth and tongue. The fur was certainly less distasteful than pubic hair, but none of her lovers had any of that, these days. She always made sure of that.

After the sensuous trip and the happy discovery, Alexandrea applied her skills to Willow's already wet pussy. And they both found it to be a very enjoyable experience.

Alexandrea discovered Willow's pussy and clit, to be a perfect subject for her affections, and Willow's reactions, her groaning, moaning, and thrashing made it clear that she loved every bit of the attention she was granted by the sexy woman who was making love to her.

Willow orgasmed, and then astonishingly came again only a few minutes later. And it left her panting and shivering and mumbling almost incoherently.

Alexandrea was pleased to hear the words 'fantastic' and 'love' amongst Willow's ramblings.

They told her that she was succeeding in her conquest.

After Willow had calmed, a bit, with the help of light kisses and nibbles in her delicate sex, Alexandrea slowly crawled back up to lay next to her new lover. Again, they kissed, lovingly and repeatedly, until Alexandrea rolled onto her back and burrowed herself into the pillow pile.

"Your turn." she whispered.

Willow agreed with the idea, but she worried that she'd never be as good as Alexandrea was, she had so little experience at making love to another woman. All she knew was how good it felt.

She followed Alexandrea's approach, worming her way down the woman's body, kissing and licking along the way.

Arriving at Alexandrea's breasts she found them to be luxuriously larger, and her nipples grander and, surprisingly fun to suck. They were certainly not the size of Liam's cock, but she found them similarly fun to suck on and tongue.

She was delighted to hear her girlfriend moan in pleasure, but she had to leave them behind when she felt Alexandrea grab her horns and push her gently off and down, towards her sex.

That pressure continued until Willow's mouth reached the woman's pussy. Which was itself hairless and wet with her juices. Willow lowered her head and kissed all around her crotch.

By then she was laying between the witch's legs, flat on her chest her arms folded up at her elbows, her hands beneath her chin.

When she reached her fingers up to caress Alexandrea's pussy, the woman pulled on her horns. "No hands, only mouth."

Willow quickly folded her fingers down into her palms, and focused again on applying her tongue and lips to her lover's sex.

She began kissing and licking her way along Alexandrea's pussy lips, and then to her clit. She was again pleased when Alexandrea sighed happily.

As she began pushing her tongue into her lover's pussy, she felt Alexandrea spread her legs a bit and then a pulling on her horns, drawing her head, and tongue deeper inside.

For a moment she panicked as her nose was blocked, and the airflow constricted, but she forced herself to relax and breath as best she could, and it was enough.

Alexandrea was holding tightly so she had little choice in the matter, in any case.

"I love your horns for this. They give me such control." Alexandrea sighed.

Willow was delighted with her lover's enjoyment, but also a bit dismayed by how helpless she felt. She was being so forcefully controlled by this witchy woman.

Brushing that stray feeling aside, she continued to do her best, pushing and pumping her tongue inside Alexandrea's pussy. Fucking her. And as the woman approached her own orgasm, her hold on Willow's head became even stronger and her pulling more forceful, as if she was fucking herself with Willow's face and tongue.

When she exploded, Willow could feel it hit, as Alexandrea held her tightly in place. So tightly that again Willow found it difficult to breath. But she fought off the panic and held her air until Alexandrea sighed and relaxed her grip.

When Willow tried to lift her head, though, Alexandrea held her down. "Lick me clean," she ordered. So that's what she did. Gently, she licked, sucked and swallowed the woman's lubrication.

Alexandrea even folded up her legs so she could push her ass up, to allow Willow to lick the wetness that had dribbled down to her rear hole. And with her grip on the horns, she pushed Willow's face down to make sure she also licked that area.

Willow didn't like that at all. Licking someone's ass was definitely not something she'd ever done or ever wanted to do. But she didn't have much choice, so she complied. And it wasn't as bad as she expected it to be. Alexandrea was clean down there.

With that task completed, Alexandrea pulled Willow back up toward the head of the bed. There she used a cloth to wipe Willow's mouth before she pulled her into another long kiss. The two of them then snuggled up and held each other closely and lovingly.

Willow felt wonderfully content. She had never had such a loving experience, at least not with another woman. And for a moment she was almost convinced that she'd never had such great sex with anyone, even Liam.

She laid there warm and happy, wrapped in Alexandrea's arms, until she released her hold, and then got up on her knees to retrieve something from the nightstand's drawer.

Willow just laid there, eyes closed, waiting and wondering. Curious, but not so much so that she wanted to open her eyes, and move to look.

She felt Alexandrea shift on the bed, and then felt her lay down next to her, but lower, to eventually rest her head on her fur-covered belly.

"You are so soft and comfortable," Alexandrea said, quietly. "I do love your body."

Willow just smiled, but didn't move.

She jumped, though when she suddenly heard a buzzing sound and felt matching vibrations against her clit!

She tried to squirm and sit up, but Alexandrea's head and a hand held her in place as she wielded the vibrator with her other hand.

"Stay still. Enjoy." The woman ordered.

Willow tried. She had experimented vibrator's before, when she was younger. Didn't every girl? But She hadn't used them lately, and certainly not when wielded by another woman.

But it did feel good. And when Alexandrea pushed the thing, slowly, into her pussy, Willow moaned as it was starting to feel very, very nice.

When the thing hit on her G-spot, Willow again jumped and groaned, but it was a pleasurable reaction. And as the vibrator, it must have been phallus shaped, slipped deeper into her, Willow began her orgasm. It all felt so very good; Alexandrea was giving her pleasure like she'd never felt before.

Willow's orgasm was gigantic. She cried out, a high-pitched screech that she'd never heard herself make before. It was certainly not in the range of the melodic tones that Willow the faun princess used to employ for communication.

She realized that her whole body had tensed and her back had arched, so with a conscious effort she forced herself to relax, and enjoy the last of her rapture.

A few moments later, when some of her senses had returned, she heard Alexandrea chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Willow asked, breathlessly.

"I'm just pleased. Have you ever felt that good before?"

Willow sighed. She didn't like admitting it, but, "it was the best ever."

"Excellent. We'll be doing it often."

"Hmmm," Willow answered. She liked the idea, but it also frightened her. How far would this go?

Sometime afterwards, with Willow more completely recovered, they were lying there holding each other when she moaned, "that was lovely, thank you."

"Oh, that was nothing. There's much more to come," Alexandrea replied, confidently.

"Really, I almost passed out." Willow said with a chuckle.

"Just wait. I am a witch, you know. And you're a delicate and defenseless woodland creature."

Willow laughed, and then fell back closing her eyes. More? She thought.

After they'd rested, holding each other, for another hour, Alexandrea, ordered, "stay here. I'll be right back," as she climbed out of the bed and disappeared into what looked like a huge walk-in closet.

When she returned, she told Willow to sit up and turn her back. Willow, a bit confused, pulled her legs up and sat, turned and wondered what her new lover was up to.

She was pleased when she felt Alexandrea remove the leather dog collar. But she was concerned and upset when she felt a larger, heavier collar, apparently metal, placed around her neck. And she got really worried when she heard a loud click when it was tightened shut.

Her hands went up quickly to her neck and she felt around the thing. It was probably two or even two-and-a-half inches tall, and an eighth of an inch thick and with a soft rubbery lining it fit her neck tightly. When she swallowed, she could feel it holding her throat.

And as she continued to feel around, she discovered a sizeable ring dangling down from the bottom edge in front. For the attachment of a leash, of course.

When felt at the back, she could find no seam, or lock.

"What the hell?" she cried out. Now really worried.

"No swearing!" Alexandrea said, sternly, from behind her. Then she grabbed one of willow's horns and used it to urn her around on the mattress, so they were facing each other, as she sat down on the bed.

"That, my dear is your collar. My collar. You'll wear it for me, for as long as I want you."

"As long as you want me?"

"Yes. I've decided to keep you, at least for a while. I think you're special, and worth owning, and training. Consider yourself my pet, little faun."

She then leaned in and kissed her, but Willow was too shocked, and distressed with the situation to respond.

Displeased, Alexandrea, leaned away but threaded a finger through the collar's ring as she did.

She used it to hold tightly to Willow's neck and head.

"Listen carefully, my pet. I love you in my own very special way; as if you were my sister, my little sister. So, you will love me back. Now kiss me, little girl!"

And she pulled Willow back into a kiss with a grip on her collar and her other hand on a horn.

This time, Willow afraid and compliant, kissed her back. And it helped, her a little. It was a pleasurable and affectionate kiss and Willow did feel that there was love in it.

When Alexandrea finally broke off the kiss, she was smiling. "Better, my lovely faun. Better. You're learning."

Willow took a breath. Then with tears in her eyes, she moaned. "But Alexandrea, how can I?"

"How can you be my pet? Easy. You're already collared. All you need to do is follow my instructions. I'll train you how to behave. And I may punish you if you don't."

Willow sat stunned, trying to figure out what was happening to her. Pictures of the sex slaves back at Paradise Isle flashed through her head. And she didn't like those images.

"I'm not a slave, or a pet." She said, evenly, as if it were obvious.

Alexandrea, smiled indulgently, as if to a child, and shook her head, sadly. "Oh, but you are, my dear." And she turned a bit to grab a length of chain out of the nightstand. When she turned back, she again threaded a finger through the collar's ring and with a tug pulled Willow forward. Then she closed the chain onto the ring, with another click.