Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" Alex asked, turning to Willow.

"Well, my hooves tend to dig in and sink into soft ground."

"Oh, nonsense. Horses, cows, pigs and deer spend their lives on hooves in the dirt. Why would you be any different?"

"I stumble and trip whenever I leave the pavement." Willow whined, defensively. Why didn't Alexandrea believe her?

"I think you just need practice. A nice walk will be good for you. Now stop your griping, and finish up. You can clean up while we get dressed for our hike."

She then pushed back and stood up. "That's one of the things I like about you, my Willow, you're always ready. To go out, for bed or for sex." She was laughing as she walked out the door.

Izzy stood up, soon thereafter. "Sorry, I tried," she whispered.

"I appreciate it," Willow said. Then she shrugged, resignedly. "I guess I'm going to learn to walk cross-country."

Izzy chuckled, and brought some of the dishes over to the sink. Then she headed off to get dressed, leaving Willow to finish cleaning up from the meal.

It took her a while as she was still learning how to deal with her insanely long nails. They made her fingers frustratingly cumbersome. Just something else she had to deal with...

She was just finishing up when Alexandra walked back in, looking beautifully sexy in skin-tight pants, tall leather boots with wedge heels, and a dark blue sweater that showed off her corseted body, perfectly.

Isadora was close behind. She too looked divine, but not really dressed for the woods. She was wearing boots, similar to Alex's, but her wedge heels were considerably taller. And she was wearing another form-fitting knit dress, with a very short skirt and a deeply plunging neck-line.

Willow stared at Izzy. "Is that what you're wearing for a walk in the woods?"

Izzy shrugged, and Alexandrea answered. "She always wears pretty dresses and skirts for me."

"I don't even own any pants or shorts." Izzy confirmed. "No need."

"Not allowed." Alexandrea said, with a smile. "Now come along. Let's hit the trails. I need the exercise and you, my faun, need the experience."

Alexandrea then herded them out the door, across the patio and the yard and out the back gate that provided access to the woods and the trails.

"This is a state preserve. It's part of the reason I bought this place. I love walking through here, enjoying the fresh air. And we meet some very interesting people along the trails, don't we Izzy?"

"We do. Hikers, riders and bikers, and families out for a stroll. All friendly."

"But the only ones with hooves are the horses." Alexandrea said, laughing.

Great, Willow thought. I'm in the same category as a horse.

They spent several hours walking the trails in the large preserve. There were sections of woods, and open grassland, hills and valleys. And all of it was difficult for Willow to traverse.

Not only because of her hooves' small footprint, her balance was delicate and her legs just weren't used to the uneven surfaces. She stumbled frequently and had to pause to rest, often.

And they ran into families with curious kids, crazy off-road bicyclists, and horses, too.

Whenever a child asked what Willow was, Alexandrea would happily answer that she was a real faun princess, and offer to let them check out her fur or horns.

The parents, skeptical and protective usually just pulled their kids away, but one sly father actually encouraged his two daughters to check Willow out, and he joined in, too.

Alexandrea allowed him get away with it, for the little girls' sake and Willow had to allow him to run his hands all over her ass before Alex called a halt, and chased them off.

They returned a couple of hours later, with Willow's legs and feet were tired and sore. And all three of them felt the need for a shower.

This time It was Izzy's turn to shower with Willow, and help dry her off afterward.

While they were in the master bath's big shower stall, Alexandrea used the guest bathroom to get herself clean.

Willow enjoyed her time with Izzy, she was fun and not at all assertive. And she enjoyed playing, splashing and fondling, under the spray.

"I see why Alexandrea didn't want to tackle the drying chore. Your fur is a pain to dry."

"Tell me about it."

With most of the water gone, Izzy sat on the bathroom floor and brushed the fur of Willow's legs, it was the first time anyone had done that chore for her and it felt wonderful.

When she had finished, and stood up, Willow grabbed her and kissed her lovingly. "Thank you, that felt divine," she said.

Izzy chuckled. "My pleasure, sis. We are sisters, now, you know."

Willow thought for a moment, "I guess we are."

Eventually, all three of them met up in the kitchen, dry and dressed.

"Izzy, I just got a call from D&D, they invited us to lunch. I told them that we had a friend with us, but I didn't explain that our friend was a faun."

Izzy chuckled.

"Who?" Willow asked.

"Donna and Deana - D&D; two close friends," Alexandrea explained.

"Yes, they're a great couple but Deana is kind of butch. She'll just love you." Izzy added ominously.

They met Donna, who was pretty and Deana, who was buff, at a nice patio bistro a couple of blocks from the beach.

Deana was definitely intimidating, not like Alexandrea who was daunting because of her looks and the power of her personality, but because of her size and muscular physique. She was clearly an athlete and into body building.

For the first while, the four friends caught up with the news of their lives.

And then Alexandrea began explaining who Willow was and why she had joined her little family.

Deana eyeing her like a hungry lion does over a faun, began peppering Willow with questions about her unique body, and with some prompting from Alexandrea, she answered honestly, but occasionally embarrassingly.

Donna broke in on a couple of occasions, giving Willow a break, providing details of her own life, and Deana's, as well. Donna was an RN, and her wife was indeed a former university soft-ball all-star, and now worked as a physical therapist and trainer, and the two of them had been married for several years.

With all of her questions answered, Deana suddenly stood up and stepped around to Willow's chair. She grabbed Willow's chain and used it to gently but forcefully pull her to her feet.

"What are you doing?" Alexandrea asked, tensely.

"I just want a better look," Deana replied as she began her inspection. It included a lot of groping, as she checked out willow's fur and even her crotch.

Willow was hugely humiliated as they were, after all, standing in the middle of the restaurant's patio. Not only were many of the patrons and staff watching her being molested, but some of the passersby outside the place, were also gawking at her.

"Deana, that's enough!" Alexandrea finally ordered.

Deana shrugged and released her so she could resume her seat, and then stepped back to her own.

She sat quietly staring at the faun girl for a couple of minutes. "My, you're fascinating," she said. But then she turned to Alexandrea. "Alexandrea, are you now a polygamist? You're still married to Isadora, aren't you? I see a wedding ring on Willow's finger."

"Oh, she's not married to me. She has a husband."

"And he has a very nice cock for me to enjoy," Isadora broke in with a giggle.

Donna, who hadn't said much, laughed. "So, you do still enjoy a cock every once in a while, when Alexandrea allows?"

"Absolutely," Izzy said with a big smile.

Donna laughed, and shook her head, while Deana sighed sadly, "Isadora, when are you going to learn. You don't need a cock attached to an overbearing man for your fun. They make perfectly satisfying dildos for that."

They all laughed, even Willow joined in, but only half-heartedly. She did miss Liam's cock.

Deana then turned back to Willow. "So, you're still married to a man? You're bisexual?"

Willow didn't have a ready answer for that question. She had never considered that label. But now she supposed that she was.

Alexandrea, surprised her by speaking up. "She is, at least for the moment. We'll see how that goes." And she chuckled like a witch.

Did she really intend to change that? Does she want me to be a full-time lesbian? Willow wondered, frightened. Could she?

I love Liam. But I think I love her too.

Their food arrived, and their conversation turned to current events and future plans. None of it involving Willow so she concentrated on her food. She slowly got over her embarrassment, as the people around her went back to their own meals and lives.

She did remain befuddled by the issue of her sexuality and her love life.

After a while, as she ate and listened, Willow jumped a little as she felt Izzy's hand on her thigh. The girl was sitting casually next to her, smiling impishly.

She leaned over and whispered into her pointy ear. "Relax now. That ordeal is over. Deanna can be a bitch."

Willow couldn't help but feel encouraged by Izzy's words, and her touch.

Although she squirmed a little when a couple of the girl's fingers, reached into her crotch and began tickling her pussy.

She had to casually reach under the table herself and push them away.

Izzy giggled and returned her hand to the table top. When Willow glanced over, she saw that Donna had seen, and was smiling at her.

They finished their meal just a dozen minutes later, and after paying the bill, they all stood.

"Alexandrea, when you grow tired of sweet Willow, and I know you will, you always do, I'll happily buy her from you." Deana said as they were all hugging each other, in pairs.

"Deana, she's not a slave, I don't own her. She's a girlfriend and a playmate." Alexandrea said with a touch of exasperation in her voice.

"Alright, alright, but I picture her more as your pet, with the collar and all. So, I want you to know, I'd be happy to adopt her." And at that point it was her turn to hug Willow goodbye.

Her hug was crushing, and one of her hands grabbed Willows butt so low and fully that her fingertips brushed her asshole.

Willow squeaked, and jumped, almost off the floor, while Deana chuckled.

When she let go, Willow was back to blushing, humiliated again. And Deana was giggling delightedly.

Izzy quickly took her by the elbow and led her outside, and away from Deana and the others who were still saying their farewells.

"That bitch!" Willow mumbled.

"Oh, come on. She was just having fun with the faun. No real harm done." Izzy assured her. "And the crowd enjoyed it." She added as they arrived at the car.

"I didn't." Willow moaned.

They stopped to do some shopping at one of Alexandrea's favorite boutiques on the way home. The store was a gem, and Alexandrea and Isadora had a great time examining several pretty dresses that caught their eye. Willow simply tagged along, sad that she'd never wear any clothes like the ones that looked so pretty and sexy when her companions tried them on. Fauns didn't wear pretty dresses.

It was a depressing fact; she used to love clothes shopping.

By the time they returned to the house, it was late in the afternoon and Alexandrea decided that it was time for Willow to go to her home.

"I've had enough fun with you for our first weekend, together. I have to get ready for a busy work-day, tomorrow, and I'm sure you're tired and ready to see your husband."

"I am."

"Izzy, would you please drive our faun home?"

"Certainly."

Willow, pleased, grabbed her little leather purse, and was ready in a flash.

"Alex, would you mind removing the collar?" she asked, hopefully.

"Of course not." Alexandrea said, sternly. "That is my gift to you. Please, wear it for me. I'll remove it when I decide it's no longer meaningful."

Damn! Willow thought. I'm stuck with this thing. And, it marks me as a pet. Alexandrea's pet, or play-thing, or playmate, whatever.

"And one other thing. Tomorrow morning, at nine, Izzy will pick you up and take you to my corsetier. We simply must get you properly outfitted. Even forest princesses should be corseted. Remember? We talked about how important they are."

"But..."

"Don't worry, we'll be sure to get you ones that will fit with your character. I'm sure you'll look lovely in them. Now run along."

Alexandrea then grabbed her and pulled her into a loving hug, kissed her, and then shooed her out the door to the garage, where Isadora was waiting.

Willow spent the drive, trying to figure out what to tell Liam about her relationship with Alexandrea, and about her exasperating collar.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.